She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running out if time, I quickly read the next task:

11. Pour us both a glass of red wine and make us an appetizer plate.

After all the sexual instructions, this one seemed odd. I was not just submitting to her sexually, I was now giving alcohol to a minor and serving her like a maid, these should have been the things that caused me to reconsider my whole submission, but it didn't. I sat on my bed and considered just how ludicrous this all was. As my mind considered my options, the double buzzing inside me caused me to no longer be thinking straight and before I had made a decision mentally, my body had already decided for me.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some lunch meat, cucumbers and cheese. Once the plate was full, I opened a new bottle of wine and poured us both a glass. I quickly gulped down my first one, some liquid courage in case I had any more second or third thoughts, and poured myself a second glass, before heading back to my room to read the last task.

12. Go to your door with my glass of wine, get on your knees, and wait for your Mistress to arrive.

I assumed she would be here any moment and I hurried to the kitchen, grabbed both our glasses of wine and got in my submissive position on my knees, in my own home and waited for my teenage she-male Mistress. I had finally accepted I was no longer in control of my life.



12. FINAL SUBMISSION

Do you know when perspective really sets in? When you are sitting on your knees, holding an empty glass of wine in one hand, having finished my second full glass in fifteen minutes, and a full one in the other for your student, your she-male student who has promised to fuck your ass...which is, of course, currently filled by a large vibrating butt plug at the order of said student. Each minute that ticked by had me an anxious mess. How had I allowed this to happen? Why did I allow this to happen? Why was I still on my knees waiting for her? These and many other equally good, but unanswerable questions bounced inside my head as I continued to wait.

My knees ached, my pussy leaked and my ass was tingling as Nicole continued to not arrive. Finally, almost half an hour later than she said she would be there, Nicole came sauntering in.

Nicole grabbed the wine and said, "Sorry, I was late I realized I should shower and change out of my sweaty volleyball uniform." She spun around in her red dress and black pantyhose and asked, "You like, my pet?"

"You look very nice," I answered, still on my knees.

"Nice? Really? That is how you describe your Mistress?" she asked, clearly offended by my answer.

I stammered, "S-s-sorry, you are radiant."

"Radiant, I like that?" she smiled, sipping from her wine. "So I assume you obeyed each of my preparation tasks."

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, the double buzzing and her incredible beauty making me weak and ready for submission.

"Hmmmm, hearing you say the words Mistress is way more rewarding than reading them in an e-mail," she smiled. She snapped her fingers and ordered, "Follow me, my pet, I have been looking forward to this for a long time."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, putting the empty glass down and began crawling on all fours behind the long-legged she-male seductress, my pussy tingling with anticipation.

"Soooo obedient," she said impressed.

Once in my room, she sat on the edge of my bed and said, "So you had a nylon fetish before you came here?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded from my subservient position.

"When I set up your computer and decided to snoop I was not expecting to find such incriminating secrets," the sexy teen explained, as her left shoe tangled precariously from her foot. She continued as I stared like I was being hypnotized and the shoe was the watch, "I downloaded your whole library on a memory stick that night and quickly devoured your whole erotica library, including many not finished stories and a few you seem to have finished and not released, why is that?"

I explained, "I like to release a story every week or two so my readers are constantly getting fresh pieces of writing."

"When do you have time to write so much?" she asked, adding, "you are a very prolific writer in under three years."

I bathed in the compliments as I explained, "I have a story or two going on my iPad, another one or two on my iPod and another on my laptop. I write while in line, I write at work when students are writing exams or watching a movie, I write in bed."

"What dedication, my pet. I hope I can expect the same dedication as my submissive," she said, her shoe dropping to the floor revealing newly painted blue toenails.

"Of course, Mistress, I am very focused at being the best at EVERYTHING I do," I replied stressing the word 'everything'.

"I loved all your stories I have read so far, my pet, particularly the teacher submission stories and the very revealing 'Taking Jasmine Walker' story, I learned a lot about you from that. But it was your 'Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry' and 'Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom' that really got my cock revved up. Your vivid details of preparing an ass inspired me and I replicated such preparation tonight as you prepared yourself for my cock," Nicole explained, wiggling her nylon-clad toes just inches from my face.

"I am happy my stories turn you on, Mistress," I said, meaning it. Every fan e-mail is still a rush and every fan criticism still hurts, so it was extra thrilling to be told in person my stories were appreciated.

"That it did. Do you plan a part three for the blackmailed series?" the teasing teen asked.

I had came up with a title and plot in my head during the drive here a couple of weeks ago, but had actually forgot all about it since I arrived. I answered, "Although I have not started writing it, it will be called 'Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Orgy', I think."

"Mmmmmm, delicious and do you have a plot in mind?" Nicole asked, her foot sliding slowly up the back of her other pantyhose-clad leg.

"Not really, just an orgy after the graduation, but not sure of the specifics or how many girls will get sodomized by the big cocked principal," I explained.

"Big cocked principal isn't that ironic," Nicole chuckled, the implication clearly about our Headmistress's impressive member.

"I suppose so," I laughed back, before adding, "a lot of things have been ironic or foreshadowing since I arrived."

"Actually, your own literature has foreshadowed almost everything that has or will happen to you," the sultry seductress smirked.

"I guess you could look at it that way," I nodded.

"For example, how many of your stories include nylons?" Nicole asked.

"Almost every one," I confirmed.

"And how many include the submissive sucking the sheer toes of another woman or licking the stocking soles of a powerful figure?" Nicole questioned.

"Quite a few," I answered.

"Well, maybe we are just characters in one of your stories, right now. I am the tantalizing teen with a strong personality and you are the innocent submissive who has always fantasized of a thrilling sex life, but been living in the doldrums of society's expectations," Nicole said, as she stretched her leg straight out, her stocking toes touching my nose.

"It would be a good story," I encouraged.

"Wouldn't it?" she asked. "What would Jasmine Walker have her character be forced to do next?"

"Suck each toe through the sheer nylon like they were ten tiny cocks," I admitted, both what I would actually write and what I actually wanted to do that very second.

"Well, make your story come alive, my pet teacher," she gently ordered, rubbing my face with the sheerest nylon that existed.

I briefly allowed her to caress my face, the feeling so relaxing and sexually satisfying in a way I couldn't even begin to explain. I said, "This face rubbing is new and something I will have to add to a future story."

"I can be your muse," she said, flirtatiously.

"And I your obedient slave," I replied, wanting to give myself to her mind, body and soul in a way I never had with my husband or any other man. She knew my secrets, she knew my sexual weaknesses, and she knew my desires, with such knowledge she had a power that was way beyond my control to prevent nor did I want to.

"Fuck you are hot, Jasmine," she said, as she allowed her other shoe to hit the floor and she rubbed both her silky soles on my face.

I finally made another fantasy a reality, another constant sex plot in my stories as I took her stocking-clad foot into my hands and took each of her delicate toes in my mouth one at a time. I took my time as I wanted this sordid submission to last forever. Her moans were soft, my tease was gentle. After thoroughly sucking each of her toes on her left foot, I switched to the right and replicated the dedicated attention.

As I finished the last of her ten toes, she asked, "What would your character do next, Jasmine?"

"Whatever she was told," I slyly replied, trying to give her total control over me.

"Well, obviously you silly girl," she teased, again rubbing her foot on my face. "But if you were writing the story, what would the powerful teen seductress make her eager pet teacher do?"

"Probably slowly move up your legs splattering them with butterfly kisses," I admitted.

"Well, kiss away, my pet," a smiling Nicole ordered, watching amused from her perch of power.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, loving saying the word 'Mistress', it seemed to just roll off my tongue and liberated me at the same time.

I caressed her leg with both hands as I surveyed every inch of her foot, her ankle, calf, knee and thigh, before grazing past the tantalizing temptation of her fully hard and begging to be released cock and replicating the pampering pleasure down her other leg in reverse order: thigh, knee, calf, ankle and foot.

Again, she asked, "And then what would happen in this sultry tale?"

I answered, "That is where my plots usually diverge into possibility."

"What are my options, my pet?" she asked, once again rubbing her amazing silk feet on my face.

It was distracting, but I listed off the potential options, "One would be for you to force me to undress. Two would be for you to have me pleasure you orally. Three would be to move up to your ripe firm breasts and continue my oral assault on your body. Four would be for you to turn the tables on your eager slut and fuck me."

"Don't multiple choice questions usually have five choices?" she questioned.

Going all teacher philosophy on her, I apparently couldn't turn it off, I explained, "Research shows that usually the fifth choice is absurd and always wrong so thus good multiple choice questions instead have only four options."

"Hmmmm, well give me a fifth absurd option then," she suggested, her nylon toe slowly moving around my lips.

I didn't even hesitate as I throw out another fantasy. "Five would be you make me crawl through the dorm and pleasure every senior as I am used over and over as the senior classes' personal pleasure plaything."

"Wow what a number five. I will have to keep that option in mind my pet," she smiled, and added, "and I see you love using alliteration."

"It is the witty writer in me," I replied, not even realizing till after I said it that I had again used alliteration. I joked, "Apparently I can't stop."

"Sexy submissive should slowly and slyly slither up my silky stockings and smoothly slip and slide over my," she paused, the word play tantalizingly delicious, "Damn I was doing well, but what is another word for tits starting with an 's'?"

As my tongue slivered slowly up her silky stockings I suggested, "stacked spheres."

She laughed, cupping her large breasts, "Stacked spheres is a new one."

I reached her package and she quickly stood up, pulled her dress over her head and tossed it onto the bed.

I needed no instructions to continue exploring the tightest, most beautiful body I had ever seen. I kissed every inch of her firm belly, I swirled my tongue inside her belly button as I slowly slithered up to her large breasts, held ever so teasingly in her lacy black bra.

I kissed every inch where her bra and flesh met below her breasts, before continuing my thorough tongue examination. I reached between her breasts and slid my tongue between her two firm spheres of sin. Her breathing began to get heavier and I felt her move her arms and seconds later her luscious breasts were liberate from their restrictive clothing jail.

I moaned myself, my tingling pussy begging for attention, as I moved my tongue and began the concentrated kissing of her left breast. I continued taking my time as I left no area of her breasts free of attention, except her stiff erect nipple with I purposely ignored. I replicated the attention on her right breast before cupping both her tits in my hands and taking her right nipple in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, over it and around it again and again. I kissed her nipple and sucked hard taking her nipple and whole areola into my mouth.

Nicole who hadn't said a word in over ten minutes finally whimpered, "Oh God, Jasmine, that feels soooooo good."

I let a smile cross my lips, well as best as one can smile with a mouthful of tit, before I replicated the intense teasing on her left nipple. I continued my Christopher Columbus exploration as I moved to her neck where I continued to gently kiss everywhere. Finally I reached her ear, my weakness when someone wants to quickly get me revved up for pleasure, and I breathed into her ear. I tugged on her earlobe. I swirled my tongue around and in her ear. I moved my lips down her cheek, to her chin, avoided the magnetic pull to her lips, moved to her other cheek and then replicated the exhaustive ear attention. Finally, I whispered to the heavily breathing teen, "Now what, Mistress?"

"Shiiit, Jasmine, I have never been so, so, so," she stammered unable to finish her thought.

Again, I was flattered and I broke the intimacy by trying to shock her again. I love being unpredictable, something I always fantasized about being, but rarely was. "Does my sexy student want her slut teacher to suck her cock? Or maybe you want to shove that snake in my slut box? Or maybe you want to fulfill your promise by pounding my back door?"

"Oh, fuck, your little teacher tease," she moaned, pulling me in and kissing me hard. The kiss wasn't intimate or sweet, but rather intense and lustful.

Breaking the kiss, she pushed me back down to my knees and I immediately moved my mouth over her pantyhose covered cock. I swarmed her with hot breath which caused her cock to constantly flinch. I had never felt more powerful or sexy than I did during that moment.

Nicole groaned, stood up and pulled her pantyhose down and unleashed her eight inches of perfection.

I grabbed her stiff cock and took it in my mouth. Unlike, the sweet sultry slowness of my lavish attention of her body, I gobbled her cock like a cheap cock-hungry whore. I bobbed up and down wanting her to desperately want to fuck me. I needed to come so bad that nothing else mattered. If my own parents walked in at that moment I would not have stopped, my insatiable appetite to please and to submit overcoming every fibre of my being.

I was rewarded for my eagerness as she groaned, "You really are a hungry little slut, aren't you?"

"Famished," I moaned back.

"Famished," she laughed. "You're a whore now, a slave. Talk like one."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, instantly turning into the insipid bimbo I envisioned I could be. "I am so hungry for your big cock. Use your slutty slave teacher as you wish."

I returned to devouring her cock, eventually taking all eight inches in my mouth.

"Shiiiit," she said impressed, "Almost no one can deep throat me."

Again a warm sense of pride hit me at impressing my she-male student.

Pulling out, she ordered, "Take out your egg, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, and began to pull down my pantyhose.

"No, rip a whole for access to your cunt," she demanded.

I quickly obeyed, my pussy soaking wet with anticipation, as I ripped, with a bit of work, my pantyhose in the crotch.

Nicole lay back on the bed, her cock standing straight up and ordered, "Come fuck yourself, Ms. Jasmine."

The formal name was a quick reminder of who I was, her teacher, but I didn't care anymore. In the classroom I was the teacher and she the student, but in the bedroom she was the teacher and I the student. I quickly climbed on the bed and straddled her, slowly lowering myself onto her big cock. "Aaaaaaaaaaah," I moaned loud enough to let anyone nearby know I was being fucked. A wave of pleasure cascaded through me, followed by a searing pain as the butt plug still in my ass reached new unexpected depths as I landed firmly on it as I crashed down on Nicole's body.

"Ride me, my slut," she ordered. I began bouncing up and down as she continued the verbal assault that only enhanced the wave of euphoria I was experiencing.

"Faster, my pet cunt," and "You love my cock, don't you my hungry whore?"

"Yeeeeesssss," I admitted, my orgasm on the rise.

"Take off your shirt, Ms. Jasmine, I want to see my teacher's titties while she rides her student like a dirty fucking whore."

I tore off my cheerleader's shirt in a heartbeat, and was now naked except for the pantyhose and cheerleader's skirt.

"Such nice small titties," she admired, as they bounced up and down in unison with my body.

"Thaaaaank yoooou," I moaned. A minute later I could feel my orgasm about to burst after only a few minutes of fucking myself on her cock, "I am going to come soon, Mistress, can your slave come please?" I begged.

"What do I get in return?" she asked, grabbing my hips and holding me in place, her cock buried deep inside me.

"Anything you want," I whimpered, meaning it.

"Anywhere I want?" she questioned.

"Yes," I immediately agreed, consequences be damned.

"Any time?" she continued.

"I am your twenty-four seven three hole fuck doll," I answered shocking both of us with my over-the-top declaration.

"Come, my slut," she ordered, as she held me in place and began to furiously buck her hips up, fucking me hard and deep, also making the vibrating butt plug also fuck me hard and deep.

As the orgasm came rising in like a wave and then came crashing down to the shore with full force, she continued to call me names and treat me like a whore, knowing it is exactly what I wanted to hear.

"I'm going to fuck your ass next my slut," and "Lisa and I are going to double penetrate you like the dirty whore you are," and "I will take you to our glory hole where you can suck cock after cock after cock," and finally "Tell me what you are, cunt."

As I answered her my orgasm reached a fevered pitch, "I'm your pet teacher, your slut, your cocksucker, your submissive, your slave, your twenty-four seven plaything, oh god, oh god, oh fucking yeeeeeees, I love you, make me yours foreveeeeeer."

Gibberish continued to spew out of my mouth as the greatest wave of euphoric bliss shuddered through me, like a tidal wave of pleasure crashing in wave after wave while Nicole continued to thrust her magic wand in me.

"Keep coming," she ordered, as if I had any choice. After years of ones and twos on the Richter scale of sexual euphoria I had finally hit a ten and the tremors and aftershocks continued to register long after the original earthquake hit.

I don't even remember when or how I ended up on all fours, the lingering remnants of the euphoria still trickling through, but I was brought back to reality when the vibrating plug was pulled out and my she-male student asked, "Ready to be ass-fucked, Ms. Jasmine?"

1...67891011