She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time she used my name, I chill of cold reality hit me as I remembered instantly that I was the adult, the role model, the one who was suppose to be in charge; yet my body didn't care what my mind thought. "Yes, Mistress Nicole, take your teacher's tight ass."

"Again with the alliteration, slut, you really can't stop can you?" she teased, her cockhead rubbing up and down between my ass cheeks, spreading excess lubrication.

"It's just one of my quirks," I replied, grabbing onto the corner of the bed as I braced myself for the expected pain.

"As is writing porn," she retorted, as she positioned her cock at my open rose bud, the cold lube a contrast with the heat of her wide mushroom top.

"As is being a submissive," I added.

"Touché," she laughed as she put her hands on my hips and slowly pushed forward.

"Aaah, aaah," I whimpered as her wide cock broke past my restrictive backdoor.

"I am a bit wider than the plugs I used to prepare you with," she explained.

"You are so fucking big," I whimpered, trying to focus on breathing as I dealt with the widening of my ass.

"Why thank you. I know I am not as long as my Aunt Alexis, but I make up for it in girth, don't you think, my pet?"

"God, yes," I replied, still getting used to the stretching of my ass and the odd unexplainable mixture of pleasure and pain.

"You are so fucking tight, my pet. It is like fucking a virgin," Nicole commented, as she continued her snail's pace invasion of my ass.

I said nothing as I focused on not tensing up as she slowly went deeper inside me. Silence, other than my stunted breathing, filled the room as the teacher submitted completely to her student. Finally, the pain about to burst at the seams she announced, "Holy shit, my pet, you took it all in you."

"Good," I whimpered trying to sound proud, but the wavering in my voice gave away the pain I was currently feeling.

"Just relax. I promise the pain will dissipate and an indescribable pleasure will replace it," my confident teen Mistress explained, not moving as I got accustomed to having my ass so full of her cock.

"Kkkkk," I agreed, but wasn't convinced I would ever enjoy being fucked in the ass. I loved the idea of anal sex, it seemed like the ultimate submission, giving yourself to another by such a taboo act (that taboo act doubled because she was a student and I a teacher and tripled when one added the fact that she was a she-male).

Her hand gently caressed my back, an act so intimate and smoothing, a sharp contrast to her dominant personality and current reality that she had her eight inches of stiff cock buried in my ass.

After a minute or two of the calm she whispered, "I'm going to slowly move in and out of your ass Ms. Jasmine."

Finally adjusted to her cock in me, I said, "Ok."

"Ok, what?" she asked.

"Ok, Mistress," I answered.

"Good girl," she purred, as she slowly pulled her cock almost all the way out of me before filling me back up. The new pain I anticipated didn't arrive and instead a surprising yearning began to grow.

After a couple more minutes of a very slow deliberate fucking of my ass I wanted it faster and harder. I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth. "Faster, Mistress, and harder."

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do, Ms. Jasmine," she teased, not going any faster or harder.

Frustration began to build as I yearned to be fucked hard. I begged, the foul-mouthed me coming alive, "Fuck my tight ass, Mistress. Pound your teacher like the submissive slut she is."

"Delicious," she said and began to pump her cock in and out of my new pleasure hole. The sensations I was experiencing were unexplainable, but undeniable. I could feel a second orgasm beginning to build which has never occurred for me during a sexual encounter...ever. I did not experience multiple orgasms, it was something I had come to accept after years of attempting to make it happen...yet there it was stirring inside me.

Wanting to make the impossible possible, I begged, trying to sound as dirty as possible, "Harder Mistress, slam your salami stick up my shit-hole, ream my rectum with your rock hard rod, pound my poop shoot with your prick."

"That is so fucking hot slut," she grunted, before adding, "Thank God I had Reika swallow a load on the bus or I would have cum long ago."

She picked up the pace, slamming into me, her body colliding into mine as each forward thrust seemed to reach new forbidden depths in my ass.

As my breathing increased, and my unfathomable second orgasm began to increase in potential, she asked, "So in your stories, how would the horny slutty teacher finish off her Mistress?"

I didn't hesitate as I answered, "She would fuck herself on her student's cock like a cheap whore until her ass was filled with her Mistress's full load of gooey perfection."

"What a delightful suggestion," Nicole said, stopping her hard deep thrusts. "Fuck yourself, Ms. Jasmine."

"Yes, Mistress Nicole," I answered, as I began to bounce back on her cock. It was awkward at first as I tried to get into a rhythm, but once I did it was the most beautiful feeling ever....pure sexual poetry in motion.

A couple minutes later, my breathing an erratic mess, Nicole's almost as erratic, she asked, "Is my ass-slut going to cum from having a cock in her ass?"

"I thiiiink soooooo," I struggled to answer as I continued to literally fuck my own ass.

"You have me close, slut. Are you close too?" she asked.

"Sooooo close," I admitted, desperate to reach a second orgasm for the first time ever, yet frustrated that it wasn't completely rising to euphoria, it continuing to be just a tantalizing tease.

"I want you to come on the count of five, Ms. Jasmine," Nicole ordered, grabbing my pigtails.

"Kkkkk," I whimpered, before adding, "But I am not sure it is possible."

"I wasn't asking for a commentary. You come when I tell you to, is that fucking clear," she demanded, her tone shifting to aggressive, as she tugged on my pigtails.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, although not convinced I could obey her demand,

"One, my dirty cock-sucker, which of your student's do you want to suck next?" she asked.

The first name that popped into my head was Lisa so I answered, "Lisa."

"Oooooh, you love her accent?" Nicole tightly guessed.

"Yeeeees," I answered, my orgasm continuing to bubble but not burst.

"Two, my pet teacher, which student would you like under your desk licking away at your cunt while you write your naughty stories?" she asked, again giving a firm tug on my pigtails.

The shy but good at everything Japanese Reika was the obvious choice. "Reika," I admitted, not remotely ashamed at my inappropriate thoughts of my students.

"Three, tell me how much you love my cock in your ass," she ordered.

The orgasm rising, bubbling just below the surface, I answered, "I fucking love it. I am so close to having my first multiple orgasm because of it."

"Ever?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, I have neeeever had multiple orgasms," I admitted, my desperate desire to change that reality overwhelming me.

"Well four, we are going to change that my cunt, my slut, my ass whore, my cocksucker," she rattled off, each one sending quivers of humiliating pleasure directly to my core of submission.

And on five, the long dormant multiple orgasm volcano erupted as she ordered, as she pulled back on my pigtails as she slammed forward meeting my backwards movement, "Five, cum now or I will never fuck you again, you she-male lover."

"Fuuuuuck, yeeeeees, oooooh, god, Ohh, Fuuuuck," I quaked as the impossible became possible and I collapsed onto the bed, Nicole thankfully knowing to let go off my pigtails.

Nicole took control continuing to fuck my ass as my second orgasm erupted through me. Seconds later, I heard the undeniable grunt and felt my insides being coated with cum which sent another eruption of pleasure through my body.

"Take my cum in your ass, Ms. Jasmine," she grunted as she continued pumping her cock in and out of my ass as stream after stream of cum filled me.

As she pulled out, even though I was exhausted and weak, without thinking I turned around and took her cock in my mouth, desperately searching for any last remnants of her cum.

"Shiiiiit, you are the biggest little cock slut I have ever had, Ms. Jasmine," she moaned, as I deep throated her still erect and pulsing member.

A minute later, I allowed her cock to slip out of my mouth and I collapsed back onto the bed, cum leaking out of my ass and onto the sheets.

Nicole stood up and smiled. "Well, I hope you have enough for a good she-male seduction story."

I laughed weakly, "Ohhh, I think I have a lengthy tale to write."

"You can call it She-Male School," Nicole suggested, as she bent down to grab her dress.

I stared at her perfect ass and wondered if she ever got fucked herself. After a moment, I added, "And the sub title could be 'A Teacher Falls'."


As she put her dress on, she paused and considered the title, "She-male School: A Teacher Falls...I think it could just work."

Five minutes later she was gone and I, although exhausted, knew I had a tale to tell. I walked to my computer, my ass now a bit sore and started typing.

She-male School: A Teacher Falls....

The End

1...67891011