She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on my door, at exactly ten to seven startled me as did Amanda's outfit. She was dressed in a skin tight red dress, five-inch heels and black pantyhose that seemed to shimmer and shine. She was easily one of the prettiest young women I had ever seen in person and I knew the temptation to misbehave was going to be very difficult. The apple was right in front of me and seemingly offering for me to take a bite.

"You look beautiful, Ms. Walker," she complimented.

"As do you," I returned the compliment.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Almost," I said, adding, "I just have to slip on my heels."

"Let me help you with that," she offered, entering my room.

"It's ok," I replied, but she was already on her knees grabbing my foot.

"No, I insist, Ms. Walker," she countered, as I looked down at her, my pussy getting an uncontrollable tingle.

I lifted up my foot and she slipped my first heel on and then did the same to the other. Once done, she stood back up and smiled, "There, is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Walker?"

Her tone was so sweet, sincere and yet seemingly implying almost anything I was so distracted by her beauty, eagerness and unspoken implications. I stammered, "N-n-no I think that will be all."

"Yes, Ma'am," she shrugged, "Well are you ready to go then?"

"As ready as I ever will be," I said, nervous to be meeting all my new colleagues.

She offered her arm, which was strange, but I took it and she began leading me through endless hallways with my arm hooked in hers, feeling a little lightheaded by her touch, no matter how innocent it was. A slight wetness formed in my panties as my body pondered the taboo possibilities with this young beauty.

Thankfully before I got to wet, we arrived at the hall, which was rather extravagant like everything else at the school so far. I was the last to arrive and as soon as I did I was thankful I spent the time to look my best. Each member of the faculty was dressed in either a skirt and blouse or a dress, and all were wearing similar glimmering pantyhose.

I was introduced to the rest of the small staff, each one seemed as sweet and genuine as the next. They all offered their assistance in whatever I needed. I learned that everyone on staff had been here at least five years and the woman I was replacing resigned only because she was offered a job on Senator Erica Smith's staff, an alumnus of the school.

We had a great evening of getting to know each other and socializing. The dinner was delicious and I was surprised when three hours had so quickly passed. When I realized the time, my body suddenly hit the wall and I said to Alexis, "Thanks for the great welcome, but I am completely beat."

"You're welcome," she smiled, squeezing my hand. "Let me just text Nicole and make sure they are done in your room."

"Done what?" I asked.

"Unpacking you," she answered, as if the answer was obvious.

Instantly I panicked. What if they opened my box of toys? Being single for a while now I had purchased a few self-help toys. Although it wasn't a massive collection, it was definitely in the category of things students didn't need to know about me.

"They are just finishing up," Alexis said. "You can meet some of your seniors before you officially meet them in class tomorrow."

The thought of meeting some of my students was exciting, the thought of my students holding my dildo, vibrator, rabbit, or butt plug (I bought out of curiosity, but had never actually tried always chickening out at the last second) was mortifying. I said my goodbyes and headed back to my room.

After all the surprises of the day, I received another one when I entered my room and four girls, all still dressed in their school uniforms, were breaking boxes down.

A pretty blonde saw me first and said, her accent heavily English, "Welcome to Chateau Johnson, I am Lisa."

"And I am Priya," added a dark skinned beauty who's breasts were barely held in by her tight blouse, two buttons at the top undone, her pink lace bra easy to see. "Wow, you are a knockout," she added.

I blushed at the compliment from a student, but before I could respond a red haired beauty, with green eyes, sauntered over to me, clearly the leader of the group, extended her hand and greeted, "Hi, Ms. Jasmine, I am Nicole. President of the Class of 2013."

"Hi Lisa, Priya and Nicole," I replied, scanning for the box that had my toys in it.

"Don't forget me," called a girl with a very clear Aussie accent from the kitchen. Peaking around the corner, a short hair blonde greeted, "Hi, I'm Christine."

"Well it is nice to meet you all," I smiled, "but I hope there won't be a name test tomorrow, I am way too tired to promise I will remember."

Lisa joked, "I thought you were supposed to give the tests?"

I laughed back, "Good, we are on the same wavelength."

"Well, we will let you get some rest before you are fed to the lions," Nicole smiled, her eyes drawing me in.

"Thanks ladies, you saved me hours of work," I said.

"At Chateau Johnson we are one big happy family," Priya added.

"Well, thanks again," I said.

"My cell number is on the table in case you can't find anything," Nicole added, before moving to my ear and whispering, "Your box of toys is under your bed."

My face flushed and I stammered, "T-t-thanks."

"No worries, Ms. Jasmine, we all have our skeletons," the redhead added, her tone ominous.

The girls said goodbye and left me alone. I was a bit rattled and worried that the whole school would end up knowing about my box of toys. Luckily, I was so overtired, I got undressed and collapsed into bed, oblivious to the many subtle clues that hinted at the things to come.


3. DRIPPING WITH INNUENDO

The first couple of days flew by and I was in awe of just how different the school was. It was like I had been beamed up by a UFO and transported to an alternative universe where all students respected their teachers, used manners and cared about their grades.

During the school week the curfew is 10:30, while it is midnight on the weekends, except on special events, the first which was homecoming in three weeks.

The school had quite a variety of activities for the girls after school. There were a lot of clubs to join: debate, drama, cosmetology, fashion, culture club, cooking, United Nations, student council among others that held meetings Tuesday and Thursday after classes. On Monday and Wednesday the student council held fun activities. For example on Wednesday they did a massive scavenger hunt. Sports teams practiced after dinner, which was held in a large dining hall for the entire student body, and free time for homework followed. It was a very full packed schedule with the belief that busy students were good students without time to get in trouble. It was a theory that seemed to be working brilliantly, as every student was involved in clubs or sports, most both.

The evenings were fun but allowed for little downtime. I did drama on Tuesdays, helped with student council on Thursdays and helped run other events on Mondays and Wednesdays. I didn't coach sports so I did get some downtime which I used to have a nice bubble bath, read a novel, prepare lesson plans or write one of my stories. Not surprisingly, the first new story I began writing was a lesbian story about a submissive teacher being seduced by her headmistress, although the plot was rather vague so far I based my characters on Alexis and myself.

My seniors were like a world UN, a multicultural smorgasbord of races and nationalities.

My English class consisted of students from Australia, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Russia, South Africa and the United States.

My other classes were equally diverse and overall there was over forty different countries represented at the school (and over eighty in the history of the school), something the school was very proud of and celebrated.

The rest of the first week was amazing, truthfully the best week of my teaching career. I loved the diversity, I loved how every girl was academically strong, I loved that most girls eagerly offered their opinion and I just loved the positive learning environment.

The only oddity during the first week was the daily interruption of my senior English class by Headmistress Alexis. Each day she would have Amanda come to my classroom and remove a girl to go see Headmistress Alexis for the majority of the class which ended right before lunch.

It wouldn't be out if the ordinary in theory as she made it clear she was a hands on leader and wanted to know what each student's goals were for their senior year and beyond. It was actually a very proactive piece that I greatly supported when she mentioned it to me that first day.

But each day the girl who was taken from my class returned looking completely flushed (their faces red, seeming slightly sweaty and their uniforms slightly askew). I noticed it the first day when Lisa was called to the Headmistress's office, but didn't think much of it and again the second day when my student from Japan Reiko returned similarly flushed.

The third day, which was Thursday because I missed Monday, I watched intently out of curiosity for the return of the dark skinned Priya; unfortunately although I thought she too looked flushed, I couldn't tell for sure because of her dark skin, but her hair which was in a ponytail when she left was now down. On Friday when the very shy Kala returned flushed and unable to make eye contact with anyone I was baffled.

My preparation period was after lunch so I decided to go and inform Alexis that her meetings with the girls had the girls coming back from seeing her rather flustered and out of sorts.

Amanda wasn't back from lunch yet so I knocked on the door and Alexis called, "Come on in."

I entered and was surprised by how she was seated. Her black pantyhose covered legs on her desk, her heels off as she reclined back in her chair. I asked distracted by her legs, "D-d-do you have a moment to speak with me?"

"I always have time for my staff," she smiled.

"Thank you," I said, pulling my eyes away from her pantyhose-clad legs.

"Please sit down, Jasmine," she offered.


I sat down on the chair where I was only a few feet away from her feet. Nylon clad legs and feet are my fetish, my weakness...the one thing that turned me on even though I had never crossed the line from straight to, well, less straight.

"I hope you don't mind me being comfortable. I am trying to get used to five inch heels and it has been a bit of a transition," she explained, stretching her leg up in the air. "My feet are killing me."

I laughed. "No problem at all. I can barely wear two inch heels without wanting to end my life before the day is through. Balance is not one of my strengths."

"We will have to work on that," she said, although she didn't clarify if she meant my balance or walking in heels.

After a brief moment, she asked, "What can I do for you, Jasmine?" she asked

I couldn't take my eyes of the soles of her feet, as I stammered, "U-u-um, I was curious about what you discuss with the girls when you see them. They all came back flushed and, well, disoriented."

"I imagine they do," Alexis smiled.

"I just thought I would let you know that once they come back from seeing you they are pretty much useless for the rest of the class," I explained, breaking my eyes away from her perfect feet and instead staring into her just as alluring eyes.

"That is very flattering," she said, her answers cryptic riddles that only had me more mystified, more intrigued, more frustrated and more concerned.

"Um," I began, not sure what to say.

"Do you know why I really hired you, Jasmine?" she asked, lifting her left leg up and repositioning her legs so the right was crossing the left.

"I thought it was because you had to have me," I replied smiling, the words that had flattered me so much and started the ball rolling in my dramatic move to another country, not realizing the meaning of those same words could be construed in a completely different manner.

"Exactly," she said, smiling wide, her tone playful.

When she said no more, I continued, "And because you saw something in me that impressed you and thought I was perfect for this position."

"Again, exactly," she agreed, adding, more cryptic words," you will be perfect in many POSITIONS."

"Ok," I agreed, dragging out the word, clearly showing my confusion at the way she stressed the word 'positions'.

"I take a very keen interest in every student in this school. The individual meetings are for me to get to know each one IN and OUT," she said, the stressing of 'in and out' confusing me.

"Oh, oh, ok," I stammered, completely overwhelmed by the powerful Headmistress, my eyes unable to stop taking quick peeks at her legs and feet.

"I give every student and teacher here exactly what they need, but it is only through understanding their every need that I can keep them completely SATISFIED," she explained.

Although hard to confirm or pinpoint, it seemed every last word of her responses were dripping with sexual innuendo. I replied, "Well that is very commendable of you. I have never had a principal that really seemed to care about the staff or students. They were always too busy playing the education game."

Her tone shifted slightly, hinting at annoyance, "I am not a principal Jasmine, I am a Headmistress and the distinction is important. I am only accountable to MY students and MY staff and I take my job very seriously."

I stammered, not wanting in any way to imply I was questioning her dedication or leadership. "S-s-sorry if you misinterpreted my words, I simply meant that is actually why I came here, to serve under someone who is more than just a paper pusher or a career climber." I noticed after I used 'serve' which was an odd word choice, but her stocking-clad legs were a real distraction and after having touched them once, ever so briefly, I wanted to again. So many of my fantasies, especially after the betrayal of that bastard who will remain nameless, involved being seduced by a woman (sometimes younger like in my stories Pet Teacher, Deconstructing the Professor or the Lesbian MILF Seductress series and sometimes older like in Training Teacher or Turning Teacher Black). My fetish for stockings always figured into the seduction as it was always what I first noticed in a woman (well that and their eyes which made Alexis two for two). Yet, living in Canada, where it snows six months of the year, very few girls or women wear stockings or pantyhose...tights were more the logical fashion (although tights look sexy, they do not feel sexy).

She smiled, her brief annoyance gone as quick as it had surfaced, "Sorry. I get a little defensive when I am associated with the pencil pushers of the public school systems."

Trying to compliment her I replied, "Well, as far as I can tell you are the exact opposite of all the past administrators I have worked under."

Again I noticed my own accidental potentially sexual implication of my word choice, first 'serve' and now 'work under'. Was my subconscious desperately screaming to get out and make one of my long-time fantasies a reality? Alexis was beautiful, was powerful, and assumedly dominant, and she wore pantyhose every day. If ever there was a person to make my fantasy a reality it was her, but she was my boss and mixing work and pleasure is never a good idea.

Her answer only enhanced my naughty thoughts as she quipped, her voice seemingly sensual, yet it could have been my growing libido that made it seem that way. "Oh I hope you will be working UNDER me for a long, long time, Jasmine."

My pussy leaked a bit at her words, that could easily be taken as sexual, although could just as easily just be a response to a statement, although Alexis's tone, smile and facial expression spoke to the former.

"Now back to your concern, Jasmine. I will be spending a lot of one on one time and sometimes two or three on one time with each of the senior girls," she said, her words innocent and yet my head went into the sexual gutter of lesbian orgies. I tried to push away my growing inappropriate thoughts and yet they wouldn't go away. It didn't help that Alexis's voice was naturally sultry and that her legs and feet were a constant distraction. I desperately wanted to see her toes in the sheer fabric as all I could see from my current sitting position was the soles of her feet and glimpses of her legs.

She continued, as I tried to focus on her words, "They need lots of guidance in all aspects of their life and with coming to grips with who they are and what makes them different."

Her words were again cryptic, particularly in hindsight, but at the time her answers seemed very logical. I agreed, "Yes, in today's still male dominated world, it is important for young woman to understand who they are as they prepare for the sometimes unfair work world."

"I couldn't agree more, although the girls here have a 99 percent college graduation rate and an almost as impressive professional career rate. Here at Chateau Johnson we prepare our girls to be successful no matter the circumstances," Alexis bragged.

"I love how proactive and inspirational you are, Alexis," I agreed, her philosophy of preparation similar to mine.

She smiled, "We make sure they always RISE to the challenge so to speak."

"A great philosophy," I concurred, oblivious to plethora of hints thrown at me that nothing was as at appeared on the surface.

She seemed to hold back a laugh as she added, "Whenever they are in a HARD situation they just go with it and use their unique gifts to their advantage."

"And I hope I can be a BIG part of the preparation for these girls," I eagerly added, stressing the word 'big' like she had 'rise' and 'hard', again oblivious to the real commitment I was making.

Unable to completely hold back her laughter, she chuckled softly, "Oh Jasmine, trust me you are indeed going to play a very BIG role in fulfilling our students EVERY need. Although I must stress such a commitment is exhausting."

"I am here to give everything for my students," I again offered, making a commitment much broader and deeper than I meant at the time.

She added, "Of course you do, Jasmine. That is one of the reasons I recruited you so aggressively, your dedication to doing whatever it takes to assist in your students' learning. Of course, you understand that true pleasure COMES from complete servitude to your students."

So pulled into her inspirational words, words I had always said myself but never saw come to fruition in the schools I had worked at, had me buying in completely to her every word and missing every obvious innuendo. "I do get a weird tingling sensation of accomplishment any time one of my students succeeds."

"Yes, It is can be completely FULFILLING in so many unexpected ways," she smiled, uncrossing her legs. As I watched transfixed, it felt like the simple shift was in slow motion. "Sorry, my leg was falling asleep."

"No problem," I shrugged, adding, "my butt was constantly asleep on that tedious drive from Canada to here."

"Well I hope that we keep you hopping here so that never happens again," Alexis quipped back.

"Actually, it is happening now," I said, standing up on the pretense of my butt going numb but really so I could get a better view of her legs and feet.

Standing up I did get a much better view of her perfect legs, displayed so tantalizingly on her desk and in those shimmering pantyhose.