She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished the last three e-mails, including a couple replies from my earlier replies before deciding it was time for bed. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and redid my nails, ruby red like Alexis (a color I usually refrained from using during the school year).

I was about to get into bed when I decided to check if MistressA had responded to my e-mail yet, I know I shouldn't care but it I was curious to see her response. Also, writing the fantasies to her, no matter how brief, had my pussy begging for some attention. I opened up my laptop and was excited to see an email from the intriguing stranger.

From: MistressA
To: Jasmine Walker
Re: You WOW me Silkstockinglover

Pet Jaz,
I was quite disappointed by your response. Do I sound like someone who is a Miss? I am a Mistress, your Mistress.

Also, I know why you responded to my e-mail I knew you were lost from your stories...which screamed sexually repressed and yet ready to erupt.

As your fantasies scream out, you need to make them a reality and you need someone who can make that happen. That someone is me.

I will send you a task once a week...every Sunday...and you WILL obey.

Respond immediately to learn your first task.

YOUR MistressA

PS: I loved Pet Teacher, Training Teacher, Deconstructing the Professor, and Spanked to Submission.

I stared at the words...reading them over and over. It was impossible to deny she was wrong. My stories have, for the most part, been my fantasies, the things I wished I had the reckless carefree attitude to full fill.

Yet, like the first email I felt myself hitting reply even as my mind still pondered the decision.

From: Jasmine Walker
To: MistressA
Re: You WOW me Silkstockinglover

MistressA
Sorry for not referring to you properly, it will not happen again.

I am curious what you have in mind for me.

Jaz

I waited wanting to know the task and knowing there was no way I could go to bed without knowing, even though I wasn't convinced I planned to actually obey.

From: MistressA
To: Jasmine Walker
Re: You WOW me Silkstockinglover

Pet Jaz,
You are such a good girl.

Task 1: Starting tomorrow you will no longer where panties (unless of course Aunt Ruby is visiting).

Is that understood, my pet?

MistressA

I didn't even hesitate as I quickly replied, being pulled into the harmless game.

From: Jasmine Walker
To: MistressA
Re: You WOW me Silkstockinglover

MistressA
I will obey.
Pet Jasmine


Using the word 'pet' seemed satisfying in a way I couldn't explain. I had written many stories about being a submissive pet, but using the words in reference to myself was somehow quite exciting.

I went to bed horny yet again and this time I pleasured myself imagining being a pet. Crawling on all fours between the legs of my Mistress. Looking up I saw Alexis smiling down at me and yet heard the voice of Nicole ordering, "Lick me my pet,"

I came moments later, delirious at the fantasy of submitting to both Alexis and Nicole.


5. PANTYHOSE TEMPTATION

I woke up and considered not obeying the order of some stranger, but then decided 'What the Hell?' With my pantyhose on, it was not going to be much different and the slight rush of obedience was kind of exciting. During my first class of the day it was liberating to know that all the students saw was their history teacher, oblivious to the fact that I had gone commando.

Alexis was still not back from her emergency trip to Washington, so my English class was not interrupted for the first time.

By lunch, I was used to not having underwear on and the day proceeded as it usually did until drama.

For drama class, we played a game where they each drew a word out of a hat and then had to go in front of the class and create a one-minute monologue involving their word.

The class went as I hoped with lots of hilarity and some serious pieces.

Maria got the word 'stars' and did a humorous one about becoming a movie star one day.

Ambra got the word 'cell phone' and created a mock eulogy for her just killed phone. I laughed so hard I almost peed into my pantyhose.

Estrella drew the word 'pink' and spent her whole time acting as Barbie having a pink breakdown. She finished with, "Why always pink? What about green, or blue or any other color? Why is society deciding what I wear and who I am? What if I decide to hate pink, play rugby and get myself a girlfriend?"

We exploded with laughter at her over-the-top breakdown Barbie.

Then Lisa shocked us all.

"You know what I love more than anything in the world?
No?
I give you a hint. They come in so many different sizes and thicknesses and are always so, so, so, juicy. I mean there really is nothing as appetizing as a glistening...long...foot long...jumbo...hot dog.
I mean does anyone ever forget their first hotdog? All the excitement and anticipation of how good it will taste and how utterly satisfying it will feel once it is in your mouth.
I mean I love all hotdogs. Foot longs, wiener dogs, sausages of all kinds, each satisfy me in different ways.
Actually, I am craving a nice juicy foot long right now."

Lisa looked directly at Nicole.

Nicole quipped, "Thank God it is almost lunch then."

Samantha got stuck with the color 'blue' and did a whole ordeal about being blue because she was blue, but inside she felt red. The color crisis was tearing her apart as she tried to let her inner red out, but the powerful outer blue kept her trapped.

Nicole went last. As if fate was giggling hysterically, Nicole drew the word 'pantyhose'. Her speech dripped with innuendo that everyone in the class got but me.

"The greatest inventions of all time include the cell phone, TV, computers and, of course, pantyhose," the beautiful girl started. She lifted her leg onto a desk and explained while rubbing her hands up and down her legs, "You see pantyhose like these have a ton of purposes. They are so soft, smooth and comfortable I couldn't imagine not wearing them. They also accentuate my legs that have men and women taking a second and third looks."


Putting her foot down she walked towards me at the back of the room as she continued again, her confidence oozing out of her, "Pantyhose are to women what suits are to men...POWER. They tease and they please."

Arriving at where I was sitting, she slipped her foot out of her high heeled shoe and asked, "And don't my blue painted toenails look so tantalizing in these sheer pantyhose?"

My pussy tingled and I had to resist the urge to touch her nylon-clad stocking toes or do what I loved having done to me, suck her toes through the nylon.

Before I could respond, she moved her foot back down and continued her monologue, her smile seemingly so knowing of the impact she and her pantyhose had on me. "Of course pantyhose do more than just tease and please and woo and wow, they also keep everything underneath kept in perfect place, don't they girls?"

Laughter exploded as Nicole finished her monologue and I was lost in thought at how hungry I was to make my submission fantasies a reality. I briefly wondered if Nicole could see past my strong teacher exterior to the insecure, submissive sexual being I wanted to be.

Putting on my teacher facade I said, "Well, that was enlightening Nicole."

"I aim to please," she quipped back, sitting back down at her desk.

I wanted to stand up, but without panties on I was worried that my wetness would leak down my pantyhose clad leg. But desperate to clean myself up, I stood up, suggested they could chat for the last few minutes of class and headed to the nearest restroom which are shared with students and staff (another inclusion piece that Alexis believed in).

I was sitting on the toilet after wiping myself when the bell rang. A couple of girls entered the restroom and their conversation stunned me.

"Did you see Ms. Jasmine's face? I thought she was going to bend down and kiss Nicole's foot," a voice said, which I recognized was Sarah.

"I did! Nicole is clearly already on the hunt for a new teacher plaything," another voice agreed.


My head was spinning at the perception these girl's had of me...was I that transparent? Teacher plaything?

"For sure. Nicole will have her on her knees ready to please in no time," Sarah predicted.

"Like she did you?" the other voice questioned, her tone playful.

"Fuck you, Samantha, ass if you said no the first time she called you to her room," Sarah countered.

"I played hard to get," Samantha replied, her tone playful.

"Until you got hard," Sarah joked back as the girls started leaving the bathroom.

I barely heard Samantha's reply other than the phrase, "I couldn't believe how big...."

My head was spinning. I was completely pulled into the bizarre banter of my two eighteen year old students. They had both obviously had sex with Nicole. Who else was a part of this? Was I Nicole's next target? My pussy gushed at the thought and I couldn't help but begin to pleasure myself, my need to come overtaking any sense of propriety. I closed my eyes imagined submitting to Nicole and allowed the build up of the past hour to rush through me. The orgasm hit hard and fast and I had to clench my teeth together to not allow the scream that was desperate to escape.

Once done, I shook my head, wiped my pussy clean of my cum and quickly exited the restroom my head spinning.

.....

That night I worked on my story of lesbian submission, which was becoming more real in both my mind and body.

Around 10:30 I decided to check my e-mail after refraining from checking all day. A few replies from my e-mails last night, a couple new fan mails, one comment that I should get a day job and a new one from MistressA.

From: MistressA
To: Jasmine Walker
Did you obey my pet?

Pet Jaz,
Did you obey my order? If you did like the good girl you are, please tell me how you felt going to work without panties.

MistressA


I didn't hesitate as I clicked reply and answered.

From: Jasmine Walker
To: MistressA
Re: Did you obey my pet?

MistressA
Yes ma'am, I obeyed your order like a good girl. Going sans panties was very liberating although a bit intense when I got kind of horny because of a student.

Your pet Jaz

As soon as I clicked send, I wondered why it felt so good to obey an order from a complete stranger.

I replied to a couple of e-mails and was just about to call it a night when there was a reply from my online Mistress.

From: MistressA
To: Jasmine Walker
Re: Did you obey my pet?

My pet,
You really are a nasty little slut wannabe aren't you? I want you to go and get yourself off pleasuring yourself thinking of submitting to this student and tomorrow I want you to compliment this student at least three times.

Obey like the good pet you crave to be...
MistressA

Her orders triggered a gush of wetness in my pantyhose crotch and I knew I was going to obey her first order, but her second one seemed more challenging. Regardless, I figured I would continue obeying, at least in theory.

From: Jasmine Walker
To: MistressA
Re: Did you obey my pet?

MistressA
I will obey every order you give. I am going to go and use my wi-vibe to pleasure myself and will find a way to compliment my sexy student as instructed.

Good night....
Your eager pet

I quickly undressed and slipped under my covers. I pleasured myself with my wi-vibe as my
Lesbian submission fantasy shifted from Alexis to Nicole.

I imagined doing a last late night check of the rooms and noticing that Nicole's door was ajar. I could hear clear moans of pleasure coming from inside and I slowly opened the door.

Nicole seeing the door open called, "Come in Ms. Jasmine, I have been waiting for you."

I blushed but obeyed and as I entered the room, I saw Samantha between Nicole's legs eagerly lapping away.

"Did you come to submit to me, Ms. Jasmine?" Nicole asked, smiling.

"What, no?" I protested weakly.

"Come get a closer look, Ms. Jasmine," the teenage seductress offered, letting out a slight moan, submitting becoming even more tantalizing.

I obeyed, so taken in by the lesbian act occurring before me.

I watched for a minute, forgetting I was the adult in charge of stopping such inappropriate acts, yet instead I just stared.

Nicole finally spoke, "Go ahead, Ms. Jasmine, do what you are dying to do, submit to me. Fall to your knees and replace pet Sammy."

I froze. I knew it was wrong, I was her teacher. Yet, I was no longer in control of my mind or body as I felt myself fall to my knees like a leaf falls from a tree...helpless.

"Good girl," Nicole purred, as Samantha crawled out from beneath Nicole's pantyhose-clad legs leaving a path for me to continue my journey of submission.

Without instruction, as if I was being drawn in by a magnet of submission, I crawled between my teenage student's legs. Her pussy was so perfectly framed by her dark mocha pantyhose, a convenient hole revealing her trimmed pussy. My mouth watered as years of fantasy were about to became reality. I leaned forward, extended my tongue and began my journey into submission.

"Shiiiiit," I screamed, my naughty teen submission fantasy bringing me to a messy, hot climax. My body quivered for an eternity as my fantasy of lesbian submission seemed so real.

Once the orgasm had finished its thorough journey through me, I lay in my bed spent and confused. The temptations were getting harder and harder to resist. Yet, like the rest of my life I convinced myself fantasy is just that...a healthy way to rejuvenate yourself. Alas...sometimes the lines between fantasy and reality merge and once they do there is no turning back.

6. SHADES OF SUBMISSION


I woke up refreshed and determined to resist the growing temptation and yet still I wanted to obey my online Mistress.

The morning flew by until English class when I learned Alexis was back when she called Maria out of my class for her one-on-one meeting.

Today's class was about each student's favorite book. The assignment given last week was for each student to write a brief summary of the best book they have ever read. The girls tastes in literature were quite diverse and thus their choices ranged from Charles Dickens Great Expectations, to Shakespeare's Hamlet, to Steven King's Shawshank Redemption, to Jane Austin's Sense and Sensibility, to Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, to To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. A few others picked more recent literature like Steven King's 9/22/63, J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, John Green's A Fault in Our Stars and sadly two picked Twilight.

Of course, not surprisingly, it was Nicole whose choice surprised me the most. I had already complimented her hair in the hallway this morning which was simple and inconspicuous. She stood up and said, "Although the writing itself needs work, the psychological inner workings of Christian and Anastasia in 50 Shades of Grey was masterful."

Her eyes bore into me as she continued her summary of the trashy submission novel that millions of lonely housewives had read this past year. "You see, everybody by nature is either submissive or dominant and yet most women live in denial of their true sexuality. They marry someone who fits the image of today's society of job, marriage and kids; but never reaches the true euphoria and enlightenment that all women get from letting go from society's long held mainstream beliefs."

It felt as if she was seeing right into my soul. I felt completely vulnerable and again the hunger to submit to this teenage seductress grew.

"In the end, although the sex scenes are weak and boring, the books psychological manipulation is fascinating," Nicole concluded.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks as I stood up from behind my desk and moved to the front sitting on the edge, crossing my legs. I tried to hide my true inner turmoil as I joked, "Shakespeare, Dickens, Austen and James...hmmmm...which one of these doesn't belong?"

Nicole shrugged, "Just because it's old doesn't make it good. I like Dickens and some Shakespeare although Hamlet is terrible. Like seriously, what is the message? Indecision is bad? Thanks Shakespeare, really enlightening. And don't get me started on the pretentious crap Austen wrote...all women must be married to be happy? Are you kidding me?"

I played along, "Tell us how you really feel Nicole."

Nicole laughed before asking, "What is your favorite book, Ms. Jasmine?"

I paused in reflection. "Well it is hard to narrow it down to one book, but if I had to I would have to say the book that has stayed with me all these years is To Kill A Mockingbird."

"Bzzzzzzz," Nicole said, "No, no, no, I want a non teacher answer."

"You do, do you?" I questioned jokingly.

Her tone was firm. "Yes, I do, Ms. Jasmine."

I thought about it for awhile and admitted, "Well I love those James Patterson murder mysteries, I like the odd 18th century romance book and if I want to laugh I read Dave Barry's Big Trouble."

"She is a person," Nicole joked, her usual playful tone back.

"What is the last book you read?" Samantha asked.

"David Levithan's Everyday," I answered, the book a strange one that questioned religion, society and sexuality.

Just then Maria returned to class, her face similarly flushed like the previous students who had visited Alexis.

The bell rang a moment later and I gave Nicole her second compliment of the day. "Nicole I am really impressed with your oratory skills. You have great potential."

"So do you, Ms. Jasmine," Nicole smiled, before adding ominously, "so do you."

She sauntered out of class with a smug confidence that oozed sex and again it triggered a fire down below. I shook my head and tried to focus on the rest of my day.

I gave Nicole another compliment in drama class and fulfilled MistressA's task. The rest of the day was uneventful until bedtime. It was my day to be on supervision and as I ushered the girls into their room at curfew I saw Emily come out of Nicole's room, her face flushed, her hair a mess and what looked like cum all over her face. She saw me, her face went ghostly white and she quickly turned the other way guilt written all over her face.

Assuming Nicole had a boy in her room, I walked in her room unannounced to hear the shower running. It figures that Nicole would have her own bathroom while the others had communal bathroom and showers. I looked around. The bed was a mess, but there was no evidence of a boy. I went to the window and looked outside, but again saw nothing. I pondered the possibilities. Either there was a boy in the shower with Nicole, or the boy had somehow snuck out without being caught or Nicole was a flooder whose juices had coated Emily's face. That seemed to be the obvious reality, yet no matter how I spun it, it sure looked like cum.

I patiently waited to see Nicole come out and when she did, in a long black robe, it was she who was surprised. She quickly recovered, readjusting her robe, "What can I do for you, Ms. Jasmine?"

"Oh, I was just doing curfew rounds," I said, walking casually into the steamy bathroom, which was empty.

"You are very thorough, Ms. Jasmine," Nicole said.

"Well, I take pride in my work," I replied, realizing immediately it sounded pretentious.

"Hmmmmm, is that so?" she responded playfully, which I instantly could feel was a power play on her part.