She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my e-mail every hour or so, but there were no new ones which surprisingly sent a wave of disappointment through me. I suddenly craved the tasks, the simple submission. My pussy tingling for attention, I decided to take a long bath to squelch the flame below.

By the time I got out, I had three e-mails, one from TransNikki. After skimming and replying to two readers flattering comments from previous stories, I clicked on the e-mail from TransNikki.

From: TransNikki
To: Jasmine Walker
Hungry?

How was your day my pet? Did my pictures get you hungry? Did you imagine one of your pretty students with a big cock underneath their skirt or dress?

Be honest...would you have sex with someone like me?

Your Mistress to be Nikki

Questions that a couple of days ago would not even pop into my head, yet last night's fantasy was of Nicole indeed having a big cock.

I responded:

From: Jasmine Walker
To: TransNikki
Re: Hungry?

Ms. Nikki,
Truth be told I had never in my life considered a transgendered person before, yet since your e-mails and our chat it has become a bit of an obsession. I have read a few stories on Literotica about she-males the most intriguing being 'T-Girl University' by vicjohnson and 'Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor' by SugarandSalt and I have done some research on the different variants of transgendered people before I began writing your story.

So yes, your pictures made me hungry.
And yes, I did imagine one of my students with a big cock.
And double yes, I would LOVE to have sex with someone like you.

Your very intrigued teacher pet,
Jasmine

I clicked send and finished getting ready for bed. Just before hitting the sheets, I checked my e-mail and saw a response with an attachment from TransNikki.

From: TransNikki
To: Jasmine Walker
Re: Hungry? (1)

My pet,
I have a task for you. Tomorrow I want you to squeeze the hand of the girl you fantasized about. She, of course, will have no idea what the squeeze means, but you will.

Also, here are a few photos taken just a few minutes ago in my dorm room.

Would you do what this slut eagerly did?

Sweet dreams my pet
Your Mistress Nikki

I noticed the shift in her name, but was too excited about the pictures to focus on the underlying intent of such a change.

I clicked on the first picture:
A black girl's lips were wrapped around Nikki's big cock.

My pussy tingled at just how much I suddenly wanted that cock.

I clicked on the second photo:
A black ass was bent over and Nikki's big cock was half way in it. It was a close-up side view.

I suddenly wondered what it would be like to have such a big cock not only in my mouth and pussy, but in my ass.

I clicked on the last photo:
The black ass was covered with white sticky goo.

My mouth watered, my pussy tingled and yet I refrained from doing what I desperately wanted to do...deciding to instead obey MistressA.

Instead I quickly wrote a reply, one where my needy cunt was doing the talking:

From: Jasmine Walker
To: TransNikki
Re: Hungry (2)

Mistress Nikki,
The pictures got me so horny and so wet. I would do anything you ask me to do if I was there with you. I would suck your big cock taking as much into my cocksucking mouth as I could; I would eagerly spread my legs while you fucked my wet HUNGRY cunt; I would bend over and let you ravage my virgin ass...giving myself to you utterly and without hesitation.

Your submissive pet teacher
Jasmine

My e-mail only made me hotter and I decided to shut my computer down, before I couldn't resist the temptation to pleasure myself any longer.

I went to bed, but truthfully, my sleep was not really great...I tossed and turned as thoughts of submitting to a teenage she-male bounced inside my head.


8. THE APPLE IS RIPE


I woke up and, of course, went directly to my laptop. There were messages from both MistressA and TransNikki.

I clicked on TransNikki first:

From: TransNikki
To: Jasmine Walker
Re: Hungry (3)

My pet teacher,
Your e-mail got me instantly hard and I had my roommate suck my cock while I finished up my homework for my HOT English teacher.

E-mail me tonight to let me know if you accomplish your task.

Attached is a pic of my cum all over my roommates' cocksucking mouth. I bet you wish it was you...don't you slut?

Mistress Nikki

Again I clicked on the picture and gasped at what I saw. A close-up of a girl's lips, chin and nose coated with sticky white goo.

My pussy woke up instantly and I ignored its tingling neediness as I clicked on the message from Mistress A.

From: MistressA
To: Jasmine Walker
Did u obey?

My pet,
I assumed you obeyed my order like a good girl.

If you did, I bet you didn't sleep well and your needy little cunt is begging for attention. I promise you the resistance will be worth the wait. On Friday, you will have the most glorious, earth-shattering orgasm of your life...one that will change your life FOREVER!

Your MistressA

The promise was intriguing, although seemed a bit farfetched. I have gone days without orgasm before and there was little if any difference in pleasure between dry spells. But like a good girl, I replied.

From: Jasmine Walker
To: MistressA
Re: Did u obey?

Mistress,
Yes, I obeyed like a good girl.
It was very difficult as temptation suddenly seemed to appear everywhere since you gave me the task. The story I am writing is also quite exhilarating and gets me rather revved up.

But I will refrain...no matter how difficult it becomes.

Your pet Jaz

I showered, had breakfast and headed to work my only task being to somehow, squeeze Nicole's hand before the day's end.

As usual, the morning went by rather uneventful, until English class, when Emily, my German student, was called at the beginning of class for her one-on-one with Alexis.

Today's lesson was on the introduction of Shakespeare as we prepared for an intensive look at Shakespeare's Hamlet. I always believed understanding society at the time and the life of the author was important. For example, reading the book 'To Kill A Mockingbird' the racism is so obviously wrong to us reading it now, yet was way more common back then. Like Atticus says in the book, "You have got to walk in another man's shoes," to truly understand his motivation.

So in class we watched a brief documentary about the life and times of Shakespeare, one of the more current ones that discussed his assumed bisexuality and that many of his love poems were likely written about men. It also highlighted how all girl roles were played in theatre by young boys, as women were not allowed to act.

Once the video was done, I asked, "So what did you learn about life back in Shakespearean times?"

Estrella answered, "It is the same as now. Men try to control and manipulate the world."

Christine agreed, "I agree. It is still a big boy's club where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer."

"Or die," added my Mexican student Maria.

Priya, my dark skinned student, disagreed, "I disagree. Women have come a long way in equality since the time of Shakespeare."

"Especially the past fifty years," Lisa added.

"Have we? How many female Presidents have we had?" Erin asked.

"We had Thatcher," Lisa proudly beamed.

"And she ran the country like a man," Kala retorted.

"She did not," Lisa argued back.

"Maybe she was a man," Kala teased the proud Brit.

"That is what we need then," Nicole finally spoke and silence instantly filled the room.

"What?" I asked, curious where she was going with her statement.

"A woman with balls," Nicole smiled, before adding, "literally a woman on the outside, but a man underneath. What do they call them?"

"A she-male?" Lisa answered, smiling slightly herself.

My face went red as my mind flashed back to TransNikki.

Nicole added, "But seriously. Men don't rule the world anymore, we just let them think they do. During Shakespearean times they dress as women in plays and truthfully in fashion and now they play dress-up too, but as men with power. They say behind every great man is a woman and that has never been more true than today. Oh sure it looks like men rule the world in their suit-and-tie-Wall-Street- corporate-buyout-oil-company-environment-killing-sort-of-way, but the reality is they play dress up. They write a script and do whatever they have to, to make the script real, but it is all a charade. Real power lays in the hands of the 21st century women. We still let them think they are running things, but it is all smoke and mirrors."

I heard her words but they didn't compute as a stunning reality popped into my head.
Could Nicole be TransNikki?

"Are you alright, Ms. Jasmine?" Nicole asked, standing up. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

I stammered, "I-I-I'm fine."

Nicole reached me and said, "You need to sit down. Someone go get Ms. Jasmine some water."

Three girls quickly got up as Nicole led me to my desk, I had been standing at my podium. As I sat down, I took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, obeying the order that may have come from her. Thankfully, she gave no recognition of my submissive act and my suspicions quickly began to subside.

The next few minutes the girls looked after me with water and fruit. Emily returned, red-faced like all the other girls who had spent time with Headmistress Alexis. Then the bell rang and the girls disappeared for lunch and I was alone in my room with Nicole

I finally thought I was safe, when my whole world came crumbling down in one brief moment. Nicole leaned into my ear, her hot breath sending a chill up my spine as her hand fell onto my knee, "I think I know what you need to get some color in your cheeks, Ms. Jasmine,"

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered, even though it was becoming crystal clear what she was implying.

"My favorite story of yours was Pet Teacher," she whispered, her hand moving ever so slightly under my skirt. Her warm hand on my leg and her hot breath on my ear and neck had me a complete mess as my career flashed before my eyes as she added, "Now you are my pet teacher, aren't you?"

I was paralyzed by both fear and excitement. I couldn't deny the impact her touch was having on my body, nor could I ignore just how hot her e-mails and pictures made me, her big cock suddenly flashing into my head.

"Y-y-you are TransNikki?" I weakly got out.

"In the flesh," she smiled, her hand slithering further under my skirt.

"Do-do-do you really have a...." I began, but couldn't finish.

"A cock?" she finished for me.

"Y-y-yes," I barely got out.

"I do, my pet, does that excite you? I know in your e-mails it did," she purred, her hand now at my pantyhose clad pussy.

"Please stop," I said, although my wet pussy begged to differ.

"I was impressed that even as the thought that I was TransNikki you were still focused on completing the task I gave you," the sultry teen said, her finger rubbing ever so gently my pussy lips through the sheer nylon.

"I've got to go," I said, abruptly standing up.

"Ok, my pet," she smiled, putting her finger to her nose. "Hmmmm, you smell heavenly, my pet. Plus, no panties, Ms. Jasmine, very, very interesting."

My face went beat red and I started to leave when she called out, "Very soon I will take you up on those promises you made me, Ms. Jasmine."

I scurried out of the classroom, out of the school and directly to my room where tears began to stream...as I realized the predicament I was in. Not only was I writing naughty submission e-mails with one of my students, I was also writing a sex story for her and she knew my secret alter-ego...Jasmine Walker the writer.

Calming down, I called Alexis and told her I was not feeling well and she told me she would cancel my afternoon classes for me (the nice thing about a small, private school) and that I should get some much-needed rest.

Hanging up, I tried to figure out what I was going to do. As I replayed all my interactions with Nicole suddenly everything made sense. She gave so many hints that she was different, I just didn't realize how different. Also, the more I replayed my time here, I concluded that Nicole was clearly running the school. Assumedly having sex with a few of the girls and her next target was me.

I was so exhausted from my morning and lack of sleep last night; I decided to take an afternoon nap. Surprisingly, I crashed instantly, not waking up for a few hours.

.....

When I woke up everything felt like a dream...a crazy very authentic feeling dream. As I opened my eyes though, reality came flooding back like a fast flowing river. Looking at the clock, I took a deep breath and decided to check my e-mail.

I was just logging in when there was a knock at my door.

I called out, petrified it was Nicole, "Who is it?"

"Cherise, Ms. Jasmine," her French accent unmistakeable.

Relaxing a bit, I went to the door and opened it. She handed me a tray of food. "Ms. Nicole thought you might be hungry."

I wondered if Cherise had been fucked by Nicole as I took the tray and replied, "Thank you, Cherise. Please thank Nicole for her thoughtfulness."

"Yes, Ms. Jasmine I will. I am also suppose to tell you that if you decide you would like some dessert to stop by her room later," Cherise said, clearly embarrassed to say it to me, but doing as she was told.

"I will keep that in mind, Cherise," I replied using my best poker face, before closing the door.

Once alone again, I took a deep breath and returned to my computer. As I ate, I had a few new e-mails including one from MistressA and thankfully none from TransNikki which relaxed me just a bit.

I took a deep breath and clicked on her e-mail.

From: MistressA
To: Jasmine Walker
U may CUM soon!

My pet,
Under 24 hours until you get to reach the crescendo of euphoria. I promised you pleasure that you can only have imagined until now, as long as you resist the growing almost irresistible temptation to pleasure yourself.

Promise me and yourself you can obey this simple command as with such complete obedience will CUM unlimited life-altering pleasure.

Your Mistress


Yesterday such words would have had my pussy gushing with anticipation and eagerness, yet after this morning's stunning revelation I was played out. I had no idea how I was going to face Nicole tomorrow, never mind the rest of my class that may know my secret as well.

The rest of the night, I considered my options:
1. Quit immediately!


2. Have a talk with Nicole praying she had kept my secret and clarify in no uncertain terms that we must keep our teacher-student relationship professional.


3. Admit to Headmistress Alexis my secret past and my current predicament and let the chips fall as they may.


4. Get a sweet Delorean and go back in time a few days before I responded to Nicole's seemingly innocent fan e-mail.


5. Give in, and submit to Nicole completely, allowing my long held-in temptation to submit to a woman (was Nicole a woman? A half woman? Would a sexual relationship with her still be considered a lesbian relationship?) and risk my career.

As I looked at my options, I was always a list person, I considered the pros and cons of each of my 5 choices:
1. Of course this was the most expedient of the options, it solved all my issues (except I would be jobless in a different country).


2. This was also a logical option, although it would be such an awkward conversation, and I had no idea if she had told anyone what she knew or that she would agree with me.

3. Also a reasonable solution as if anyone could quell such a critical situation it would be Alexis, yet I would surely be fired (which is worse than quitting).

4. The best of the options if you ignored the fact that time travel is impossible.

5. Appealing in theory, yet but deep down I knew the real me. In writing erotica, I was a risk-taker, a sexual explorer and did not worry about consequences (disease, pregnancy, moral issues, etc.). Yet in reality I was a coward who talked the talk but didn't often walk the walk. In the end, I was like so many other women in the world following society's expectations and never crossing the line that was so tempting.

As I got ready for bed, deciding to not respond to MistressA either or answer any of my fan e-mails which were beginning to grow due to neglect, I concluded that the best course of action was a heartfelt one-on-one plea with Nicole.

I quickly typed an e-mail to her:

From: Jasmine Walker
To: TransNikki
Urgent

Please stop by my classroom at 8:30 tomorrow morning for a quick discussion about our situation.

J


I went to the bathroom, pulled out a sleeping pill (I often can't sleep...one of the reasons I have become such a prolific writer quantity wise the past three years) and took it, desperate to get a great night's sleep before dealing with the life-altering discussion I had to have. Oddly, I was completely oblivious to the life-altering conversation I was actually going to have tomorrow.

9. THE APPLE IS EATEN


The sleeping pill really worked as I was awakened by banging on my door. Looking at my clock it was five after nine; I was late for class and had completely missed my meeting with Nicole.

I went to the door and my whole class was there.

"We were so worried about you," Samantha said, giving me a hug.

"Yeah, you are never late and when we realized no one saw you last night we got worried," Lisa added.

I laughed, "I'm fine, just took a really good sleeping pill last night apparently. Go back to class and I will be there in a few minutes."

I saw Nicole at the back, her usual smile on her face, one that was unreadable.

I quickly got dressed, thankfully I had showered last night and got to class.

The morning flew by as I resisted looking towards Nicole and she thankfully refrained from talking, giving me the space, I needed to teach and think.

It was the beginning of English class when Ms. Penelope, a lovely woman who taught juniors, came and said, "I was to go and see Headmistress Alexis."

"Now?" I asked, petrified my secret was out.

"No worries, I got your class covered," Ms. Penelope answered, her voice cheery giving me a brief moment of hope that it was just a quick meeting. I gave her my lesson plan for today's class and headed to see Alexis, my fate unknown.

As I walked to the gallows, I figured that the worst-case scenario was I would be fired. Even though I had not deliberately or knowingly done anything unprofessional.

When I arrived at the Headmistress's office Amanda seemed oblivious to my arrival. I went to speak when I realized what Amanda was doing. She was reading a story from Literotica on her computer, the website that I was a regular contributor. At the time it never occurred to me that she could be reading one of my stories, there are over 250,000 stories on the website, but I asked, pretending to not notice she was reading porn at work, that was not my role, "What you reading?"

"A story called 'Taking Jasmine Walker'," she replied looking up at me. "It's a pretty good story."

My face I imagined went sunburn red as I realized it was not only one of my stories, but a story with me as the main character getting sexually dominated by a young British girl.

"You are here to see Mistress Alexis are you not, Ms. Jasmine?" she asked.

1...45678...11