She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will always obey?" she asked, her cock so close to being in me.

"Yes, Mistress, like in my stories I will be a very good submissive," I replied.

"Hmmmm," was all she said before slowly pushing forward into my hot box.

"Fuuuuuck," I half-screamed, the feeling of a cock in me bringing instant euphoria.

She slowly filled me and I was surprised when I felt her full body against my ass cheeks meaning all nine inches were in me. I felt so full, yet wanted more. "I'm all in your cunt, my pet."

"It feels soooooooo good," I moaned, before asking, "Will you fuck me, Mistress?"

"As you wish," she answered and began to slide in and out of me slowly.

"Fuck yes, sooooo good," I whimpered deliriously as my cunt was given the attention it had long craved.

For a couple of minutes she fucked me slowly and my over two day orgasm build-up was growing. As if reading my body, Alexis instructed, "You may want to hold onto the desk, my pet, it is time for you to get a good hard fucking."

I grabbed the corner of the desk for balance and screamed as her body slammed into me, going deeper than anything had ever gone inside me. "Shiiiiiiiiiit."

Unlike the smooth strokes earlier, Alexis began pounding me. "You like that, slut," she grunted, as she continued slamming into me aggressively.

"Yes, Mistreeeeess," I answered, by body giving in entirely to the pleasure her hard fucking was giving it.

"Don't come yet," Alexis ordered, as her body continued her fast-paced assault on mine.

"Kkkkkk," I weakly answered, not sure I would be able to control my body or the rising tide when it was so close to come crashing down.

"I want us to come together my pet," she said, before adding with a warning, "So don't you dare come until I tell you."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, her threatening tone a departure from her usual sweet demeanor.

Another minute or two of hard, deep thrusts in my pussy and I knew I was on the brink of bliss and would have to concentrate to not explode before I was told.

Her owns grunts were getting heavier and I wasn't surprised when she grunted, "I'm close my pet, are you?"

"Yeeeeeeess," I answered, concentrating fully now on not coming until the magic words were said.

"So close, my pet, in five, four, three, get ready my slut, two, one, now!" she demanded as her first spray of cum filled me triggering my own life-changing, earth-quaking orgasm.

The sounds out of my mouth did not sound human as I screamed like a dog in heat. "Aaaaaahfuuuuuuuckoooooooooheeeeeeeeeeeeeegod."

Our juices collided in one lust filled climatic moment as my body became limp as the most euphoric, unreal pleasure quaked through me like an earthquake hitting ten on the Richter Scale.

Unlike men who seemed to just quit the moment they had shot their load, Alexis continued fucking me throughout my orgasm which didn't seem to want to end.

Finally, a couple of the most satisfying minutes of my life came to an end as she pulled her cock out of me and just as quickly pulled me up, turned me around and kissed me hard. Her tongue danced inside mine and I returned the intensity as I explored hers.

Breaking the kiss, she looked at the clock and said, "Sorry, my pet, but you need to get back to class."

"I do?" I asked surprised.

"The girls need to see your red I-just-got-totally-fucked-by-the-Headmistress cheeks to know that you are one of us," Alexis explained, bending down and pulling my pantyhose back up.

"O-I-ok," I stammered, reality becoming apparent. All my students would know I just got fucked.

"We will continue your training later, my pet, now go," Alexis ordered, smacking my ass.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, walking a bit disoriented out of her office.

Amanda looked at me knowingly and said smiling, "I am happy you have decided to stay, Ms. Jasmine."

"Me too," I agreed, meaning it.

"By the way, 'Taking Jasmine Walker' is a great story," Amanda complimented.

"Thanks," I blushed, the conversation seeming so surreal.

"I hope to take Jasmine one day soon too," she smiled deviously.

"I look forward to that," I replied flirtatiously, already imagining her cock.

Our playful banter ended and I began the brief walk back to class entering my classroom, with my submissive sin written all over my face. Reaching my classroom door, I took a deep breath and figured 'What the hell? Half my class had already did what I just did, no one was going to judge.'

I opened the door and walked into my classroom as I silently declared my new role as a full member of the secret she-male society with my red cheeks and a just been fucked smell as my cum and Alexis' cum leaked out of me and into my very soiled pantyhose.

10. THE SEXUAL FOOD CHAIN (REVELATIONS)

In class, my students were in groups doing questions from the first two scenes of Hamlet when I entered. I am not sure it is true, but it felt like everyone there was judging me and knew exactly where I had been and what I just did.

I went to my desk and asked Ms. Penelope, "Did things go well?"

"Perfectly," she answered, "these girls have really matured since I taught them."

"Great," I said, "well thanks for covering for me."

"No problem," she said, "It is always nice to see my ex-students again and I miss teaching Hamlet."

Although nervous and feeling every set of eyes bearing in on me, I acted nonchalant as I walked up and down the room checking how the girls were doing with the quiz questions I had scheduled for class today.

Not surprisingly, it was Nicole who asked me a question, "I understand why Hamlet is so melancholy, but what I don't understand is why he isn't speaking up over his disgust of his Mother's marriage with his uncle."

"Back then you didn't question the king," I answered, "plus Hamlet's flaw we will see is his indecisiveness and lack of being able to act on his feelings in a timely manner."

"That is a problem I think I just had," Nicole smiled, just as the bell rang.

As students filtered out, Nicole came over to me and whispered, "Did Headmistress Alexis get you first?"

I didn't respond, but my bright red cheeks and lack of eye contact was an answer in itself.

"Just like Hamlet," she said. "I waited a day to long. I originally planned to make you mine last night, but decided to give you time to come to grips with your fate."

"My fate?" I asked, confused by her word choice.

"Yes, as my personal teacher plaything," she said. As she began moving away, added, her tone authoritative, "Leave your door unlocked tomorrow night, Ms. Jasmine."

She walked away as I protested, "Nicole, this can't happen."

Nicole turned at the door, smiled and said, "Ms. Jasmine, this isn't a negotiation. Do as you're told and leave the door unlocked."

"But," I began, but was cut off by a cold as ice Nicole.

"Enough, one more hint of disobedience and you will be punished," Nicole threatened, playing her power threat on me (the one I had used so many times in my erotica at the key moment of my plot when the submissive is torn between crossing the line to the unknown, scary and exciting, world of submission).

I didn't respond, instead giving her a look I hoped pleaded reconsideration.

"Good girl, Ms. Jasmine, tomorrow your ass is mine," she promised and was gone before I could say anything else.

I went to my desk and collapsed into my chair as I replayed the past hour. A mixture of emotions suddenly swarmed me as I tried to truly understand the school, the secret society and my role. In the end, I realized Alexis never explained why me, she inferred it and gave a few examples but not enough to make me understand.

Had she always planned to make me her submissive?

Did she hire me for my teaching credentials or my submissive tendencies from my stories?

Are all the teachers submissive to her? That would make sense in retrospect.

Am I just one of her many submissive fuck-toys?

What does she expect from me now?

Also, does she know about Nicole's intentions for me and the power Nicole seems to have in her peer group?

What now?

What now?

What now?

The question kept repeating in my head as I tried to come to grips with a future that was out of my control. I have always been in control, always knew my role as a teacher, a mother and a wife; yet, as I pondered my predicament I didn't know my role as a teacher, or as a submissive.

I was so confused, but had no one to ask questions. Frustrated, I went to the staff room and ate my lunch trying to act as if my whole world hadn't change in a heartbeat.

.....


The afternoon classes were anti-climatic as Nicole and many others were absent as they travelled for a volleyball tournament and wouldn't be back until tomorrow at some point depending how far they progressed in their tournament. Thankfully, Alexis coached the team so she too would be gone till tomorrow, giving me time to reflect.

That evening, I looked for evidence of a bizarre secret society among the students or teachers, but everything looked normal. We played the board game Taboo which was hilarious and watched the movie Ted on the big screen TV which was also surprisingly hilarious for such a stupid premise.

It wasn't till I was alone in my room that the memories of the day, the past few days, came rushing back. Curious, I clicked on my computer to see if either Alexis or Nicole had e-mailed me now that the cat was out of the bag so to speak in regards to all our secret identities.

Checking my e-mails, I saw I had over seventy-five, the positive impact of the release of a new story, especially an illustrated story. I clicked on my Literotica account and was pleasantly surprised to see my new story, Sorority Submission, a mostly lesbian themed story about pledge week had finally been released (illustrated stories take a lot longer to be approved because of the pictures...something I learned when my first illustrated story Stocking Tales: Office Seduction took almost a month to get released...way longer than the usual 2-5 days). It had over 40,000 hits, 200 votes and a decent if slightly disappointing 4.51 score. I clicked on the comments from readers and was pleased that all were positive (occasionally you get some pretty interesting negative comments).

I returned to my e-mail and started reading and replying. Many of the e-mails were from regular supporters who tended to send in their praise, comments or concerns. After reading every comment (which are greatly appreciated), others were comments about how the illustrations had greatly enhanced the story, others were asking when part two was going to be released, others were comments mostly praising the story although two pointed out that it ended without much really happening (which was true as I originally planned to release it as a massive novella, but due to the time the artist needs to draw the images I decided to release it in chapters) and lastly other e-mails were comments about other stories and when were the sequels coming out (sequels by the way are a lot tougher to write than new original stories...I am much more about the journey than I am about the final destination).

An hour and a half later, I was done with all the e-mails when one more popped up. The e-mails are one of the reasons I write. It was a heartfelt e-mail thanking me for my stories and how it helped inspire her to finally accept her own sexual curiosity.

From: Tabitha Takk
To: Jasmine Walker
Literotica: Feedback for

Dear Ms. Jasmine
I am sure you get this all the time, but I really love your writing. I have always questioned my sexuality and all my curiosity came to a climax after reading your Bedding the Babysitter series, yet any lingering doubts disappeared as I came to embrace my submissive side. As I read the story, I felt you were writing about my life. I felt Jenny's insecurities as I too have questioned my sexuality. Like Jenny, I am shy, cute and a bookworm, who is not an outcast, but also not running in the popular crowd. Yet when Jenny and Ashley fell for each other I felt a sweet heat in both my heart and my loins.

The story has finally helped me accept that I am a lesbian and now I just have to figure out how to tell the girl I have been crushing on forever how I feel (I think she is a lesbian too).

Thank you for inspiring me and I hope to read all your stories as time permits.

A new fan
Tab

P.S.: No matter which way you take the story in future parts please keep Jenny and Ashley together...their relationship was so romantic, so sweet and yet the sex was downright hot (and a bit nasty)

My own heart warmed at the thought that my stories had helped this young girl come to grips with her own sexuality and suddenly it occurred to me that my writing had done the same thing for me. I wanted to experiment with a woman and my writing has assisted on making that a reality (sure she was a she-male, but that is mostly semantics...although I did still want to taste a pussy directly from the source).

I typed up a response to Tabitha, I tried to always reply to all my e-mails as time permitted as I enjoyed getting e-mail and if they spent the time to write to me, I should do the same.

Finally exhausted, I shut down my computer and hit the hay, my body so thoroughly wiped from the day that I was out the minute my head hit the pillow.

....


The next morning there was a knock at my door just after ten in the morning, apparently I had slept over eleven hours. I grabbed my robe and went to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Penelope," the voice on the other side responded.

I opened the door and a tray with breakfast was in her hands. "May I come in?" she asked, politely.

"Sure," I said with a yawn, still waking up.

"I had to make sure you were ok. Learning the truth can be rather stressful," Penelope said as she put the tray down on the kitchen table.

"I'm fine," I answered, truthfully still not sure if I had come to grips with everything yet.

She laughed. "I remember vividly when I learned. I was called to her office just like you, completely oblivious to what was about to transpire. Did you have any clue?"

"No, although in retrospect there were lots of clues," I answered, sitting down suddenly rather famished.

"Isn't that the truth," Penelope replied, as if she was reflecting back to her own innocence being shattered.

"So she had sex with you too?" I asked.

"All of us," Penelope admitted. "She hand picks her staff based on a mixture of quality teaching, beauty and submissiveness."

"I am still finding the whole she-male school concept to be rather shocking," I said, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Me too, and it has been six years," Penelope agreed, adding, "Yet, the power this school has is in the same category as Harvard and that is a college."

"So it's true. All the alumni are she-males too?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Even Senator Smith?"

"Definitely Senator Smith," Penelope nodded her tone shifting as she added, "Where do you think the funding comes from?"

"I assumed tuition," I said.

"Every girl here is on scholarship based on a very thorough recruiting program," Penelope explained.

"Wow," I said, the avalanche of information continuing to snowball.

"It is a very impressive system actually," Penelope continued.

"So it seems," I agreed.

"So how are you taking all this?" Penelope asked, waving her hands in the air, implying everything.

"Well, I must admit it has been quite a shock," I began and paused.

"But...." she said, her tone implying she knew exactly what I was about to say.

"But I can't deny it was," I paused again, unsure what I should say.

"The best orgasm of your life," she finished for me.

"You too?" I asked, excited that I wasn't the only one who felt so liberated by my submission to a she-male.

"It was the first time I ever came from fuuuu," she paused, unsure if she should swear in front of me.

It was my turn to finish her thought, letting all the invisible barriers of propriety disappear, "Being fucked by a big cocked she-male."

She laughed and blushed, "Yes, I had only come from oral sex until that fateful day."

"Well, I have come from a cock in my pussy before," I admitted, before adding, "but it was like I was in the sexual minor leagues my whole life and suddenly I was pulled up to the majors."

"Well, once you are called up to the majors, you are never sent back down," she joked.

"I just can't imagine it bring that good again," I said.

"Oh trust me. It is always amazing. Plus she has the ability to push you to new sexual heights then you ever envisioned possible," Penelope promised.

"Like what?" I asked, instantly curious.

"Oh, I will let you find those out for yourself, Jasmine," she smiled, before leaning in and kissing me.

I was surprised, but I melted into her lips as we tentatively explored each other's tongues. Breaking the kiss, she apologized, "Sorry, it is just you are so adorably sweet."

I blushed, before admitting, "I have a confession to make."

"Confess away," she joked, before adding, "of course, confession usually happens when one is on their knees."

Taking the suggestive order I immediately slid off my chair and onto my knees.

"Oh you just got more adorable," she smiled, looking down at me.

Deciding to just say the words, I admitted, "I have never been with a woman before."

"A woman with a cunt that is," she smiled, opening her legs, her dress still hiding her forbidden fruit.

I blushed, before flirtatiously saying, " Yes, but I hope to change that right now."

"Did I mention how fucking adorable you are," Penelope purred, as she lifted up her dress and opened her legs wide to reveal she was not wearing panties.

I crawled between her legs and without another word sucked on her clit through her pantyhose.

"Oh myyyyyy," she moaned, surprised by my aggressiveness.

Another first, one I had fantasized about for years, had a new me emerge. No longer worried about society's expectations was liberating and allowed my long held in carnal desires to come to the surface. I shook my head back and forth and up and down on her quickly very wet pussy for a minute or two before she ripped her expensive pantyhose at the crotch.

"Lick me, you hungry little slut," the younger, Penelope, ordered.

I didn't hesitate as I dove between her legs as I started licking her glistening pussy lips. All my years of watching porn, writing fantasies and masturbating late at night couldn't prepare me for just how fantastic a pussy tastes or just how empowering it was to know that her moans and whimpers were because of me. I wanted to be her slut, her cunt-licking little slave. Her pussy was completely shaved, unlike my trimmed cunt, and I just drowned in the submissiveness.

"That's it, Jasmine, you love my cunt, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned into her pussy.

She moved my head away and looked down at me, "Beg for it, my eager little dyke."

I looked up, my face already wet with her juice, and begged, "Oh please, Penelope, let me get you off, I need to taste your cum. Please let me serve you."

She smiled, "You understand you are now low slut on the food chain."

I didn't. "I don't understand what you mean."

"There is a clear hierarchy based on seniority here at Chateau Johnson for Girls. I have been the bottom slut for over five years, serving the every sexual whim of the other teachers, but now that will be you," she announced.

My cunt gushed at the revelation, but I tried to play shocked, "You are not serious?"