She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not a good actress, Jasmine. I can tell you are turned on by the news," she correctly assessed. "You couldn't be touched or initiated until after Headmistress Alexis had officially turned you, but now you are officially bottom slut."

"What does that entail?" I asked, turned on, but wary.

"Work is work, you are still treated as an equal there. Actually, we are all very impressed by your credentials. But in the evenings and weekends, when you are no longer Ms. Jasmine teacher, but pet Jasmine, slave Jasmine, cunt-licker Jasmine, or whatever other name any of your Mistresses' wish to call you. You are literally at our beck and call," she revealed.

"But what about the students?" I asked, my head once again spinning.

"The younger ones have no clue about the sexual depravity that goes on here, but the seniors do after they are initiated by our the Headmistress, but they also understand the secret society code," Penelope continued.

"But I saw Ms. Angela come out of the bathroom last weekend with what was in retrospect obviously cum in her hair," I said, trying to put all the puzzle pieces together.

"Yes, well Nicole and her posse kind of have free reign around here," Penelope answered.

I had to ask, I had to know. "Why?"

"You really don't know, do you?" Penelope said, smiling.

"Know what?" I asked, frustrated at how little I seemed to know.

"Nicole is Headmistress Alexis' niece," Penelope revealed.

"Oh!" was all I could muster as a dozen puzzle pieces suddenly came together as the missing piece fell into place.

"Before this year, no student had ever tried fucking a teacher, thus why the bottom slut on the rung is so important," Penelope continued. "But this year, Nicole has been having a fair amount of fun slowly seducing each teacher here."

"Have you?" I asked.

"I was first," she admitted. "She surprised me in my room the first evening of school. I protested that I was her teacher, but it was a rather weak protest as I was horny having just got back from servicing Ms. Cameron and getting nothing back in return."

"This is all just so crazy," I said, still not truly coming to grip with the reality I was now living.

"No what is crazy is how long we have been chatting here while my pussy was neglected," she said, snapping her fingers.

Understanding her expectations, I again leaned forward and returned to making another fantasy a reality. I took my time as I enjoyed the syrupy sweetness of her pussy. I slowly licked up and down her pussy lips while exploring her pussy, every once and a while reaching her clit for a brief tease.

I don't know how long I licked her lavishly before Penelope demanded, "Finger me, slut."

I smiled knowing I was driving her crazy as I obeyed slipping not one, but two fingers in her pussy.

"Fuuuck, yes," she moaned, "Finger fuck me hard."

I again obeyed, pumping my fingers in and out if her as I shifted my oral attention to her clit. I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and instantly felt her pleasure increase.

"Oh shit, don't stooooop," Penelope whimpered, suddenly completely at my mercy. The pet was now in control and loving it.

Her clit in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it while simultaneously shaking my head back and forth and after only a few seconds of this concentrated attention, I was rewarded with her cum.

"I'm coooooooooming," she screamed, as her legs tightened and she grabbed my head and pulled me deep into her.

As her juices flooded out of her, I eagerly lapped and lapped her juices. Like I knew the second I submitted to Alexis that it was right, I also knew submitting to Penelope was right too.

Once her orgasm calmed down she pushed me away. "Sorry, it is getting a bit sensitive."

"Sorry," I replied, looking up at her, my face coated with her cum.

"Don't be sorry, that was amazing. I can't believe you have never eaten pussy before," she said, her breathing still erratic.

"Well, I have fantasized about it enough," I admitted.

"Well, don't worry, living here there is never a need to fantasize," she said, pulling me up off my knees and onto her lap before she kissed me.

I returned the brief moment of intimacy, enjoying it equally as much as I enjoyed the submission.

Breaking the kiss, Penelope said, "I have to go. I would love to return the favor, but you are off limits until told otherwise."

"Off limits?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have already said too much," Penelope said, as she began sitting up, so I too stood up. Looking into my eyes she continued, "Jasmine, I am always here if you need someone to talk to. I remember how overwhelming it was when I first learned the truth. Yet, I would never go back to the mundane life I had before I joined the sisterhood."

Admitting the truth, "I have no intention of leaving, I am just trying to get my head around the whole complex system that seems to exist."

"Understandable," Penelope nodded, "but I still don't completely understand it. We are just pawns in a much bigger game."

I laughed at the chess metaphor. "Well, thanks for coming to see me."

"Oh, I will be COMING again," she smiled back.

"I hope so," I volleyed back, hopefully implying my eagerness to submit to her again,

"Fuck, I want you," she said, shaking her head as she headed to the door,

Deciding to tempt her, my pussy dying for attention now, I opened my robe and asked, "Sure you can't stay for a while."

"You little temptress," Penelope said, "If I hadn't been ordered to not touch you, I would be fucking the shit out of you right now, Jasmine."

My pussy leaked a bit at her naughty words. "Well, fuck away," I said, my robe dropping to the floor.

"Shit, you are making this tough," Penelope wavered, taking me in.

"No one will have to know," I said, provocatively walking towards her.

"Oh, Jasmine, I would love to devour you whole, but orders are orders," she said, although she wasn't looking in my eyes.

"Who ordered you?" I asked, getting closer.

"Stop!" Penelope ordered, her voice breaking as she attempted to be authoritative, clearly years of being at the bottom of the sexual submission chain had not made her very good at being in control, but I obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Penelope," deciding to try a different approach, by looking innocent and eager.

Her face was red and I was confident I had her. "Fuck it," she said and came at me and kissed me hard leading me to the table. She surprised me by lifting me up onto the table and aggressively spreading my legs.

There was no intimacy, no talking, just raw insatiable hunger as she dove between my legs and began licking my already very wet pussy. She had me breathing heavy in a minute and I could feel my orgasm starting to rise when she suddenly stopped.

Standing back up, she said, smiling, but authoritative, "You are not to cum until Nicole allows it, is that understood?"

"Y-y-yes," I whimpered, weakly, my body begging for the finale that was supposed to follow such foreplay.

"I have to go, you are almost impossible to resist," she said, licking her lips.

"D-d-does everyone know about Nicole and her plans for me?" I asked, concerned.

"No," Penelope said, "I am not even sure Headmistress Alexis knows about Nicole's escapades, but it is only a matter of time."

"Ok," I said, sitting back up frustrated that my orgasm would have to wait.

"Remember don't come until tonight, my pet. Nicole can be quite harsh to disobedience," Penelope warned.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, she did fuck Ms. Angela at the dance and came all over her and made her walk around with cum on her face," Penelope pointed out.

"True," I nodded, remembering the moment.

"I have to go," Penelope said.

"Ok."

She leaned in for one more kiss before promising, "We will have lots of good times, Jasmine. That I promise you."

"You are on," I replied, smiling playfully.

"Stupid orders," she sighed, shaking her head and leaving me alone again, my pussy literally on fire.

Trying to get rid of the burning flame down below, I went and had a long shower. The rest of the day I kept myself busy with cleaning, grading papers and a long walk, anything to keep me distracted...to keep me from thinking about my inevitable submission.


11. A BOX OF SELF-SUBMISSION

It wasn't until after supper when temptation finally got the better of me and I turned on my computer. I was just about to click on my eighteen new messages when there was another knock on my door. It was again Penelope who this time had a box for me. "Mistress Nicole wants you to be wearing this when she returns."

I took the box and asked, "What is it?"

"I don't know," she admitted, before adding, "But they just won the tournament and should be back in about two hours."

"Ok," I said, my pussy tingling at the assumed submission that was to follow.

"You little slut, you are looking forward to it, aren't you?" Penelope noticed.

"Well someone didn't finish what they started so I guess I will have to let Nicole do what you refused to," I returned back.

"Oh, you little minx, when I do finish what I started you will be completely at my mercy," she volleyed back.

"Promises, promises," I teased, before winking and closing my door.

"This isn't over," she called from behind the closed door.

"I hope not," I answered back, before going to my room to see what the teenage she-male expected me to wear, when my computer dinged telling me I have another e-mail. Curious if it or any were from Nicole, I went to my computer.

The most recent e-mail was from Nicole. I clicked on it:

From: TransNikki
To: Jasmine Walker
Submission 2 Me

My pet,
I am on my way home now and in a celebrating mood. My aunt may have got that pussy of yours, but I plan to take your other hole.

I suggest you start preparing yourself for me with the gifts in the box slut Penelope brought you as I am probably much bigger than anything you have had in your back end.

I expect you on your knees, dressed to please at your door for when I arrive. Leave the door unlocked.

Your journey to submission pet Jasmine is almost here.

Your Mistress Nicole

P.S.: You will be disciplined for trying to tempt Penelope to disobey.

I finished the e-mail and was instantly excited, I had accepted that I was helpless to stop or refuse Nicole, but the thought of anal sex with such a big cock was rather stressful. I also feared her discipline after knowing what she had done to Ms. Angela.

I decided not to return the e-mail. I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to seem as eager as I obviously was. Instead, I headed to the bedroom full of trepidation of what was in the box.

I opened it carefully, my OCD kicking in, and gasped at what I saw. First was a cheerleader's outfit, followed by a pair of mocha pantyhose, a vibrating egg, three different sized butt plugs and lube. At the very bottom was an envelope.

Grabbing the envelope, I tore it open and pulled out the typed letter:

My pet teacher,

My expectations are as follows:
1. Get completely naked now.

I quickly obeyed before continuing with the instructions, my body giving me a chill of excitement at obeying the teenage goddess.

2. Stop reading the letter and turn the vibrating egg on low and slide it inside your, I assume, already wet pussy. (Then come back and read task 3)

I obeyed, putting the letter down and going over to the box. I pulled out the vibrating egg, I used to have one back when I was married, and turned it on. I reminisced about my ex having the remote and turning it on high while we were at a dinner party keeping me a rattled mess until he took me to a bathroom and fucked me. I slipped the egg inside rather easily as my natural pussy lubrication from anticipation of the evening had me very wet.

3. Grab the smallest butt plug, lubricate it generously, get on all fours and put it in your tight little fuckable ass.

I sighed, having never enjoyed anal sex, but doing it just to please my husband on the rare occasion. That said, the thought of ultimate submission to Nicole had me willing to do anything, regardless of my own personal taste.

I returned to the box and pulled out the smallest butt plug. I coated it very generously with the lubrication and also coated my anal entrance with a lot of lube before getting on all fours as instructed and slowly sliding the small black plug into my bottom. Surprisingly, other than a slight burn at first, the toy in my rear was not uncomfortable.

I crawled back to the letter and continued reading:

4. Crawl around for ten minutes with the small plug in your ass. Prepare yourself for my big hard cock.

I sighed, the task somehow more humiliating then just putting a plug in my ass. I considered just pretending, but somehow that seemed wrong. So I glanced at the clock before starting to crawl around my residence like a dog. As I crawled, I reflected on the bizarre past week and how I ended up in this situation.

Would I do it differently if I could?

No!

Was I nervous about what was about to happen?

Yes!

Was I excited about what was about to happen?

Yes!

Did I care about the consequences?

Yes and no. I was no longer worried about being fired or having my career ended, but I was worried about students not respecting me if they knew of all my sexual depravity. I was nervous that if they knew of my submission to Nicole, they would no longer respect me as the adult, as the educator...and that I wasn't sure I could handle that.

By the time I got back to my bedroom it had been twelve minutes. I reached for the letter:

5. Take out butt plug one and put in butt plug two. Once in, put on a pair of panties to keep it in place and sit down at your laptop and return fan e-mails for the next twenty minutes. (I recommend more lube)


I again sighed remembering she knew of my secret writer's identity. As well as having to sit with the medium sized plug in my ass. Yet again I obeyed. After pulling the small plug out, I was surprised how suddenly empty my ass felt. I grabbed the second plug and generously lubed it up. I got onto my bed, bend my body to allow my ass to open up and slowly pushed the medium sized butt plug into my ass. Like the small plug, there was a slight burn as it filled me, but again not as intense as I expected it would be. Once it was all the way in, I lay on my bed for a couple of minutes while I got used to the plug inside my rectum. Eventually comfortable, I slowly slid off the bed and waddled awkwardly to my dresser where I grabbed a pair of panties. It was awkward to put panties on with a butt plug in my butt and it started falling out as I bent down but by clenching my ass cheeks I kept it in.

Panties on I awkwardly walked to my computer and slowly sat down, grimacing before my ass even hit the chair. A sharp pain burned through me as the plug went deeper as I sat down. I closed my eyes and just sat allowing the burning pain to dissipate, the light buzzing of the egg in my pussy helped. After a couple of minutes the pain faded and I checked my e-mails. I sent a few responses to fans that had sent feedback, I politely denied a story plot that was not up my alley and I added two fans to my mailing list. I also sent out a twitter update having forgotten to do so yesterday when my new story was released. There were no e-mails from Alexis or Nicole to elevate any addition stress, as my twenty minutes quickly ticked by.

Having completed task five, I slowly got off the chair, causing a new burning sensation and slowly walked back to my bedroom to read task six.

6. Text me at the number inside the box NOW to see where I am.

I grabbed my phone and typed in her number.

I am on task six now.

Almost instantly I received a reply:

Is that how a pet addresses her Mistress?

I sighed again, before quickly replying:

Mistress Nicole
I am on task 6 and in my bedroom with a butt plug deep in my ass.
Pet Jasmine


I don't know why I went from one extreme to another, but I did. She replied:

Much better, my pet. After all you have written about submissive subs I would assume you know the expectations. I will be back in about half an hour which gives you just enough time to finish the rest of the tasks.
Fucking you soon...
Your Mistress


The words 'Fucking you soon' sent a rush of pleasure directly to my needy cunt. I reached for the list of tasks and continued reading:

7. Get dressed. No panties or bra. Do not put the pantyhose on yet.

Finally, an easy task. Although I pondered how I would keep the butt plug in my ass without the underwear. I put on the cheerleader's skirt and the sweater with a big C on it and looked in the mirror. Being dressed like a teenager dropped a few years off my life.

I reached for the list:

8. Put your hair in pigtails. Is your underwear off? Is the butt plug still in your ass?

I realized I was still wearing the panties from the earlier task and felt an eerie chill at the thought she assumed I would disobey that task. I quickly rectified that error, slipping my panties off while trying to stay as straight as possible. Once I had them off, I awkwardly walked to my dresser to grab two elastic bands to put my hair in pigtails, something I had not done since I was actually a teenager in high school. Once done, I returned to my bed and again looked at myself in the mirror. The pigtails made me look even younger, which at almost forty is always a nice thing.

I grabbed the paper to read my ninth task.

9. Take out butt plug 2 and replace it with butt plug 3. The first two plugs should have prepared your tight little asshole for the third plug. Again, lubrication is your friend.
P.S.: turn it on!


I quit clenching my ass cheeks and the medium sized butt plug slipped out of my ass and onto the floor. I grabbed the third one and realized it was a vibrating plug. I turned it on and wondered if such vibrations would enhance the pleasure or intensify the pain. I again lubed the toy excessively (I think I used half the bottle on the three toys) and got myself back on the bed in the same position as I did for butt plug two and slowly slid it in my ass. The buzzing from the egg in my cunt, mixed with the toy vibrating as it slowly entered my ass was a new sensation unlike any I had felt before. It had my mind spinning and I had to focus to continue filling my ass with the vibrating butt plug. I don't know if it was the excessive lubrication, the gentle buzzing pulsations or the preparation of the first two, but I felt no pain at all as I took the biggest of the three toys in my back door. I lay there for a couple minutes enjoying the strange double sensation when my phone buzzed.

Thankfully it was on my bed and I reached for it.

I will be there in 15 minutes my pet...I hope you have plug three in by now. Don't you fucking dare come Ms. Jasmine!
Finish the last three tasks before I arrive.


Realizing time was of the essence, I reached for the list and read task 10.

10. Put on the pantyhose to keep your toy in place.

I opened the package and as I sat on my bed to put the pantyhose on I pushed the plug deeper into my ass than anything had ever been inside me. I yelped at the sudden violation and pain and moaned as well as I accidental sped up the speed. I quickly put the silky pantyhose on and once dressed as a slutty cheerleader I again looked in the mirror. I looked eighteen again.