She Meets Her Match

Story Info
Pride blinds her to changes in husband.
6.2k words
3.94
110.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my husband in high school. I knew him but I didn't associate with him. Tom was a major geek. Cruel but true. He just didn't exist in my world. I was hot and very popular. He was skinny and shy.

After high school, we ended up at the same university. Freshman year, he was still a geek, but he had started dressing better and he had filled out a little over the summer. Not that I cared. I was busy pledging my sorority and playing on the school's volleyball team.

I was 5'10" and very athletic. I loved playing in front of a crowd. The guys would drool over me. I had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and the guys would tell me my body was "cut", which means they were ready to cum in their pants whenever they saw me!

Tom and I ended up in the same mechanical engineering class in junior year. He was really smart and was looking a bit better. Still too wimpy for me. But I needed to get through that class, so I used Tom.

He was over 6 feet tall, but he was so shy he seemed to shrink in front of me. I know I used to smile at him a lot, because I was laughing at him on the inside. I didn't care. He helped me study at first, and then I figured out how to cheat off him on tests. We both got A's!

I kept this up for the rest of college. I started to like Tom a little so at least I didn't feel like I was totally using him. On the rare occasions I came around his apartment, his roommates couldn't believe someone so out of his league would associate herself with Tom!

Senior year, I introduced him to this little thing we call the gym. He couldn't lift a towel, much less a weight. But it was good for him, I figured. Plus he got to watch me work out and I loved seeing him long for me.

The best was the time he was sitting at the bicep curl machine watching me work on my abs. I teased him mercilessly, stretching every which way, dropping my cleavage to the floor so he could get a good look. Sure enough, something started growing down below! I busted out laughing. He felt about 2 feet tall at that moment, I know it!

When we graduated, I didn't get the best job. Tom got the job I really wanted at the same company however. To get into that department, I started paying Tom a visit almost daily. Since I did it around lunch time, we ended up going to lunch.

Soon, we were kind of going out. He was the same old geek though. And I was in total charge. I liked that. When he would approach me sexually, I would do something mean to show him who was boss.

It started out where I would tell him to strip while I watched. That embarrassed him really badly. Then after making him strip got boring, I started making him tell me how much he loved me, how much he wanted me. I would tell him to stare at my legs or my breasts, and tell him to tell me how horny he was.

Sometimes I'd tell him to sit naked with his legs apart, exposing everything, and tell him to beg me for sex. His dick would be standing up so straight you could pitch a tent! You couldn't blame him.

Within two years, Tom was doing really well at work. He was like a pop star at the place. Things weren't going so well for me, so I looked for another job.

Tom tried but couldn't find me anything in his department. That created a crisis. Tom broke down one night, babbling about how much he loved me and didn't want to lose me because I was leaving the company. He wanted me to marry him.

I was in my mid-20's and had little professional success. Tom was making six-figures already! He was crazy about me. He didn't look half bad either, and he'd been working out so he wasn't embarrassing like he was before.

I repeat, he was making six figures! I agreed to marry him and took the other job. After we were married, I picked out a dream house in the suburbs and Tom paid for it. I loved spending his money.

The new job turned out to be perfect for me. I started working long hours for my new boss, who took me under her wing. She would tell me I was going to follow in her footsteps. I hunkered down for the next three years, working long hours, traveling a lot.

By 28 I was making good money! It was only a third of what Tom was making by then, but he was making big money by then too. Tom and I spent a lot of time apart. I'd be traveling and he'd be working late. I never had time to meet up his work buddies, but I knew they were dorks like him so it didn't matter. He himself admitted they weren't very cool people.

Then one day I noticed something had changed. I noticed when I traveled, he started working really late, sometimes overnight. I wasn't too suspicious at first.

But then one time he was in the shower and someone from work called and when I answered they thought I was someone named "Julie" at first. I casually asked him who he worked with these days, and he mentioned a Julie. I asked what her deal was, and he described her as young, nice and hard working. When I pressed for details about her looks, he said she was a little shorter than me and kind of plain.

I let it go, but the signs kept appearing until one day I told Tom I was going to be traveling overnight and instead followed him around. Sure enough, he ran some errands, gave me a call on the cell phone (I was 3 cars back!), and then at 8pm he drove to some townhouse in the city and spent the night.

I was furious! At first I was going to tell him to fuck off and leave his ass! But then I thought he deserved worse. First I would take away his little fling and then, when he was left with only his beautiful wife whom he didn't deserve for screwing around with some ugly geek from work, I would leave him! The loneliness would be his payback. I waited a few days, and then told him I had another overnight trip for work.

I had a simple plan. At 6pm, I would drive over to the bitch's townhouse. One look at me and she would know he was not going to leave me for a short, plain bitch like her! She would realize she was wasting her time and go dig for gold somewhere else!

The night before I dug through the sexiest outfits I had. Most of them were from years ago before my life had been consumed by work. I was shocked to discover that most of them didn't fit anymore! Eventually I found something that would work.

I parked my car on schedule at 6pm, and felt myself getting nervous. I looked in the mirror to make sure my makeup was perfect. I steeled myself and got out of the car.

I rang her doorbell. I waited. Nothing. I rang again. Again, nothing. Just when I thought I was wasting my time, I heard her come up to the door and look through the peep hole.

"Yes?" the bitch dared to ask.

I tried to play it cool. "Do you know who I am?" I asked with a hint of anger.

"Yes, you're Tom's wife." I was stunned she knew!

"Open the door, I have something to say to you!" I told her.

"No, I don't need to talk to you!" she answered back with a little attitude. And I felt the anger boil up in me.

"You won't open the door because you know why I'm here!" my voice began to rise.

"Stay away from my husband, you fucking bitch! He's not going to leave me for you! Go dig for gold somewhere else you ugly bitch!!"

I was screaming. When I finished there was silence.

Finally... "Why do you think he's not going to leave you?" That bitch!

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I screamed

"He's not leaving me for some ugly four-eyed geek, I don't care how much you nerds have in common! Now OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Her neighbors had to be hearing this!

"You need to go home, bitch, and stop making a scene!" she snapped back

"Fuck you, open this door!"

"Go home!"

We went back and forth like this several times until finally...

"Chicken bitch! He's not leaving me. Look out the window as I walk away. You'll see, you ugly bitch. He's mine!"

I turned to walk away. Then suddenly the door swung open. As I turned back to face her, I heard her say "I don't think so!"

That's when I saw her. She was like 23, maybe an inch shorter than me, blonde and blue eyes! She was standing there in a thick puffy sweatsuit down to her ankles, barefoot.

My heart fell into my stomach as I looked at her. Fucking lying Tom had said she was short and plain! I remembered him saying so. She wasn't plain. Since when did attractive women work in Tom's department???

The shock lasted a couple of seconds and then I said, as calmly as I could. "Stay away from him, you bitch!"

"Why don't you come inside?" she offered. She was looking me over.

I started to scream again, so she screamed too. "Come inside or I will call the cops!"

I calmed down for a second, caught my air, and decided to walk in. In my heels, I was taller than the little bitch by about 3 inches. I walked past her into her living room. It was large, with a plush couch – had she and Tom had sex on it?, or on the thick carpeting?, I wondered. She closed the door and walked inside.

She started talking. "Look, I don't want to fight. You had your chance with him. He's ready to be treated better and I give that to him!"

My blood started boiling again. "Fuck you, what do you know about treating him right you fat bitch!" I swore she was hiding a fat ass under that sweatsuit!

"Look who's talking?" she snapped back. And that's when I hit the roof.

I jumped forward to slap the bitch. She saw me coming and turned a little as I swung at her and gave me a push. Because I was on heels I fell onto the carpet and she stepped away. Shocked, I picked myself up off the ground and pulled my hair back from my face.

She seemed to ready herself for more. "I love him, bitch. He's going to be mine!" she was taunting me!

Reaching my feet, I screamed "BITCH!" and ran at her again. This time I don't know what happened, but she got out of the way and I tripped again and fell forward again onto all fours.

She sneered at me "You better stop!" as I picked myself up again. I could feel my heart pounding.

I kicked off my shoes and started walking at her. She took a step back and warned me "this is your last chance!"

"Oh I'm fucking scared!" I growled back. And then I reached for her hair, but she grabbed my arm and did something so that I pulled forward and then fell down on my side.

That's when I realized she was really strong and it frightened me. I rolled up onto my butt and saw her walking towards me with something in her hands. It was rope! She looked angry and there was no where to run. The front door was behind her!

I stood up and started stepping backwards. I was breathing hard. I readied myself for her.

When she got close enough I decided that she might be stronger than me, but the bitch would walk away from this with a scar on her face! I started swinging wildly, which seemed to surprise her. It had been years since I'd played volleyball, but I still had that swing!

She hesitated and then charged! I felt my hands scratch her sweatsuit but then she threw me down and jumped on me this time. I struggled to break free of her, but she pinned me face down. I felt her tie my right wrist with the rope and I really panicked. I started screaming and shaking furiously, but soon I felt her tie the rope around my left wrist and pull them together!

I felt helpless. I started screaming "Let me go!" but then I felt her grab an ankle and tie a rope around it.

I started kicking with my legs, but she got my ankle tied. She got up off me and began pulling me by the tied ankle. I turned over onto my butt and watched her tie the rope to the leg of the couch! I started kicking at her with my loose leg and screaming "let me go you bitch!" But she got a hold of my other ankle and tied it to the other leg of the couch!

I kept on screaming. She began screaming "shut up!" but I kept screaming. Finally she screamed "Shut up or I'll call Tom and he can come get you!"

And that shut me up. I could barely breathe as I sat up. I didn't want Tom or anybody to see me this way. I am always in charge. Here I was with my wrists tied behind me and my legs tied by about a foot of rope on each side to this couch so that I faced the couch but couldn't bring my legs together.

"I thought so!" the little whore said to me. "I wouldn't want Tom to see me like that either!" And then she started walking out of the living room.

"Where are you going?" I demanded to know. As she left the room, I yelled to her. "You can't leave me here like this!"

Less than a minute later she walked back in with a pair of scissors. What was she going to do??? I got scared.

She walked over to me from behind. I felt her grab a strap on my dress. "What are you doing?" I screamed as I tried to turn and see. Then I felt her snip one of the straps.

"Wait, what are you doing? Stop!" I started pleading as she snipped the other strap. "Just let me go!" I was trying everything as she snipped some more of my dress in the back. I felt it go very loose and then she started pulling it off!

"Wait, NO! NO!" I pleaded as she yanked on my dress.

"Tom says you had a hot body when you guys met. Let's..." a yank of my dress, "...see..." another pull, "...what we have here!" one big final pull and my dress came off!

"Stop this, you bitch!" I screamed at her as she pulled my bra off.

I was down to my panties and hose! I started kicking frantically and turning my wrists to try to break free. Julie stepped over one leg and sat down in front of me as I did this. I felt helpless and exposed as she sat down and watched me struggle.

"Keep struggling, bitch! If you get free, I'll let you go!" she said with a little smile.

I was going to respond, but then, "You have one minute to break free, if not I'm going to strip you completely naked!" She looked at a clock. "One minute!"

I began to struggle. Julie started saying little things to emphasize the humiliation.

"Uh-oh, 45 seconds, hey, I thought you were an athlete?"

"30 seconds, you're going to give yourself a rug burn from all that kicking!"

She laughed at that one. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, but I fought them back. I had not cried in years, not even in front of Tom and certainly not for this bitch!

"15 seconds, don't ruin your manicure!"

Then "Five... four... three... two... one!"

I kept struggling as she got up and stood over me. Then she pushed me down onto my back. My wrists dug into the small of my back.

"Don't move!" she warned and I complied from fear of the scissors.

I felt her snip through my hose. She turned back to look at me, flat on my back. She smirked as I begged her not to do this. And then she leaned down and snipped through the two sides of my panties and ripped them off me.

Cool air hit my exposed pussy as she rose back up above me and then sat back down on the couch.

I struggled to sit back up. She was smiling as I reached seating position facing her. She looked me all over. I felt more naked than at anytime in my life at that moment.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I pleaded, hoping there would be some way out of this.

She smiled. "You did this to yourself!" Her eyes went from my eyes down to my breasts and then to my belly. "You've let yourself go!"

I had nothing to say. I looked down at myself. It was true that I wasn't the rock hard athlete I was in college, but who was this fat bitch to say that to me? Then she jumped up and began untying the ropes from the couch.

When she was done, she helped me to my feet. I thought she might be ready to let me go! As I stood up, she patted me on the butt and said into my ear from behind "soft!"

She didn't let me go. Instead she walked me upstairs into her bedroom. I tried to resist, but it was useless. With my arms cuffed behind me, I couldn't fight her.

She pushed me onto her bed and giggled when I fell onto it awkwardly. While I tried to straighten myself out, I felt her palm strike my butt! I sat up straight and started to back away from her, but it was useless.

She walked over to her dresser and pulled out cuffs! Attaching a separate pair to each of my ankles, she then tied each to one bedpost, spreading my legs and pussy wide open. As she pulled my second ankle to the second bedpost, I began to plead with her to stop.

She smiled and kept pulling my leg over to the other bedpost. Then she walked over and pulled out more cuffs! This time she replaced the rope around my wrists with the cuffs and ran the rope back to the head of the bed.

As she walked back around, she smiled at me condescendingly. I was naked, legs spread open and wrists tied behind me.

Julie pulled up a chair to the foot of a bed to face me. I couldn't look at her. "Looks like you're the real slut with your legs spread open like that!"

I looked up, and she was looking right at my pussy. I wanted to do something, anything to stop her staring, but there was nothing I could do.

She reached out with her finger and began to trace from my foot up past my ankle. I flinched when her finger touched me like that. Julie was amused.

"Looks like this bitch isn't used to being touched!" she sneered.

Her finger made its way up to and past my knee. I began to squirm. "No, I think you aren't used to being out of control, are you bitch?"

She continued to trace up my inner thigh.

"You should see the fear in your eyes..." she murmured.

And as she got closer and closer to my pussy, I began to writhe and my breathing accelerated. I could feel my chest pounding and my belly did a little dance with each breath.

"Please don't do this, please..." I begged. And then her finger reached my pussy.

She began to trace the outside. "Why are you afraid, whore? Don't tell me you've never had another woman touch you down there?"

As she said it, I looked up to see her smirking at me. I thought if I answered, she might stop. "No, I haven't..."

She did not stop. She kept running her finger around my pussy, going slower and slower. Her eyes locked on mine, but mine were fixed on her finger threatening my pussy!

"Who's in control, bitch?" she said softly.

I refused to answer that. "Stop this, just stop!" I demanded.

"This is your last chance. WHO is in control?" she stopped tracing and pulled my pussy lips open.

I felt completely out of control. The bitch was about to masturbate me!

"You are." I said reluctantly hoping she would be satisfied.

Instead, she began to rub me slowly. I couldn't stop her.

"Louder!" she just smiled.

"YOU ARE!"

"Look in my eyes!"

I looked at her and tried again. "YOU ARE IN CONTROL!"

With that, she laughed out loud. I felt tears welling up in my eyes but held them back. She stood back up.

"Look what we have here. Looks like someone was getting turned on!" she said, looking at her finger.

"Lick it off, or I'll finish the job down there!"

I felt betrayed by my own body. But I didn't want her to touch me again.

"Stick out your tongue and lick my finger clean!" she moved her finger to my mouth.

Naked, tied to her bed, I offered my tongue. I watched her finger approach, and then licked it clean.

Satisfied, Julie walked out of the room. I heard her start a shower. Thirty minutes later she walked in. That was the next shock. Her hair was blown out and she was made up to go out. She was wearing only a bra and panties.

Her body was amazing. She looked like the girl from the bowflex ads. I looked away quickly from the shock.

"See something you like?" she mocked me. She was long and lean and defined, like I had once been.

"Weren't you calling me fat before?" she kept mocking. I couldn't look up.

She finished dressing, then walked over to me and put a finger under my chin, pulling my face up.

"I have a date with guess-who. So, you'll just wait for me while I'm out." ------------------------------------------

About three hours later, I heard sounds downstairs. I strained to listen. Unsure at first, I soon realized it was Julie and Tom! Part of me wanted to scream for Tom to come get me, but then I didn't want him to see me like this. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I struggled one last time against my bonds to break free, but it was no use. The door opened and my heart sank into my stomach in fear.

12