She Meets Her Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Julie. Alone! I actually felt relieved! She smiled at me.

"I need to use this bed."

With my husband! Fucking bitch!!

"So, you have two choices. I can call Tom up to see you like this or you can tell me you want me to fuck your husband and I'll hide you until he goes home. Which do want?"

"You fucking bitch, let me go!" I whispered in anger.

"That's not a choice, bitch, and this is not a debate. Choose now or I'll choose for you!"

I sat silent in anger until Julie finally said "I'll call him" and turned to leave.

"NO! Please!" I tried not to cry out too loud not wanting Tom to hear.

Julie turned back. "What do you want?"

"Hide me, please!"

I decided he didn't need to know about tonight. That way, I would leave him with my dignity intact.

"You want me to fuck your husband?" she mocked.

I couldn't answer. "Say it or I'll call him up here now!" she looked like she was going to do it.

I had no choice. "Fuck my husband." I whispered.

"The word is 'please' bitch. Try again, and louder this time!"

I raised my voice a little. "PLEASE FUCK MY HUSBAND!"

She smiled in triumph. She uncuffed my ankles from the bedposts and cuffed them together. Leaving my wrists cuffed, she untied the rope. We went through all this in silence.

Finally, she walked me over to the closet. I shuffled over there since my ankles were closely tied. She told me to turn around and laced a rope between the cuffs on my ankles and wrists.

"On your knees!" she commanded. I did as I was told, defeated. Then she tied the rope so I had some slack but not enough to get up.

"Get in there!" she said, pointing to the closet.

I began to shuffle in there on my knees. To speed things up, she half picked me up and put me in position. I was naked, on my knees in her closet, and she stood above me in her sexy black dress. I felt tears beginning to well as she got ready to close the door. I fought them back again.

"Aren't you going to thank me for not calling Tom?" she asked.

"Thank you!" I answered.

I was willing to do anything to get this over with. She laughed.

"You'll be able to watch through the keyhole." Her last words. And then she closed the door.

It was really dark at first, but then my eyes got used to the lack of light. I realized I was staring at a mirror inside the door. I looked at myself, naked in the darkness.

Then I noticed that besides underneath the door, the keyhole gave off a lot of light. It was a big one, and I could see the bed and a little bit of everything around it.

'How did she know that?' I wondered.

My mind wandered to the two of them. I began to prepare myself to see Tom being used by this bitch the way I use him. It didn't seem right. He belongs to me! I thought.

And then I looked at myself in the mirror again and whispered "he belonged to me, anyway."

That's when I heard them coming. As they approached the room, the tears began to well in my eyes. This time I couldn't hold them back. I felt one roll down one cheek, and then the other. I did my best to stop, and then steadied myself by the keyhole.

Finally they came into view. Tom was still clothed! Pathetic, I thought. I always made him wait, naked, desperate for me! He was doing all the talking too. He followed orders with me! What did he see in her? I was much more dominant! She didn't even know how to turn him on!

I don't know what he said next, but she said something back to him. I was confused. He then grabbed her by an elbow, turned her sideways, pulled up her dress and spanked her twice on the ass! I was in shock! I had never seen Tom do anything nearly so assertive! I felt my pussy begin to swell with excitement.

Tom said something softly. I couldn't hear. Julie responded, "Yes, Daddy!"

Tom disappeared from the picture. She looked in my direction, and I looked away even though I knew that she knew I had to be watching. Music started playing and I looked through the keyhole again.

Tom reappeared. Julie began a slow strip dance, gradually removing all her clothes while Tom looked on. As she stripped, he said little things to her, telling her to touch herself, to turn around. Julie then moved to Tom and began taking his clothes off, still doing a half dance.

They kept saying little things to each other. Like when she took his shirt off, Julie said "Oh Daddy you're so hot" and licked him all over his chest. And then "Daddy you're so big!" when she pulled off his boxers.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tom was in control! The two of them were like models too. I realized Tom had grown to become a hot man. For the first time, I appreciated his amazing body. He had worked out regularly since senior year, and it showed. He was muscular and tight, with strong arms and six-pack abs.

As I watched them feeling all over each other's tight bodies, I looked at myself in the mirror too. Julie was right, I had let myself go. I hadn't been to the gym or running or anything in three years! I wasn't out of Tom's league anymore. He was out of mine! They were both in another league, way above my head.

I was looking in the mirror, realizing all this, when I heard a slapping sound. Returning to the keyhole, I realized Julie was now up on the bed on all fours.

"One!" she called out. And then Tom, standing over her from the side of the bed, spanked her again!

After a moment she called out "Two!" Her voice shook. Seeing this, I forgot about feeling sorry for myself.

When Tom got to five, he said something inaudible.

"Yes, Daddy!" Julie answered.

She crawled around to face him and began kissing all over my husband's chiseled abs.

At that moment, I felt a torrential downpour of desire for Tom and jealousy of Julie. I was breathing so hard, I could not close my mouth! She kept kissing lower and lower until finally she began kissing his cock. My husband's cock!!!

I took my eyes away from the keyhole a moment but then had to look again. She was licking all over it. When she turned a certain way, she made sure to look at my keyhole and give an extra taunting lick. And then she went down on him.

Up and down, she went down on him. Tom's eyes closed with pleasure. Finally, he lifted her head away. She moved around onto her back and raised her legs, spread open. She reached back above her head with her hands.

"Touch yourself!" he ordered, loud and clear. Julie's hand slowly made its way back down over her breasts, down her stomach and to her pussy. Her legs gave little kicks in the air as her hands moved down her body.

"Oh Daddy, I want you so bad!" she told him.

He climbed up on the bed between her legs. She pulled her hand back up above her.

"Beg for it, slut!" he demanded.

"Please, Daddy, please fuck me hard!" Julie responded.

She kept that up while he kissed and licked all over her breasts and abs. He kept saying things like "you are so hot!" and "you are a tight little bitch!", and Julie kept begging my husband to fuck her, until finally he positioned himself above her and rammed her hard.

It didn't take long before she came. She squealed and her legs began to kick furiously.

"Oh, yes, yes, YES!!"

As her rush began to subside, she told him "YES! Cum inside me!" and looked in my direction with delight.

Tom responded, "Who are you???"

Before I could figure out what that was supposed to mean, she answered.

"I am Daddy's horny slut!" and then he came.

I knew from the look on his face. The look I was going to miss.

They didn't move for a few minutes. They just played with each other's hair for a little while. Tom looked so satisfied, it broke my heart. I stopped looking through the keyhole. I began to prepare myself mentally for life without Tom. This nightmare evening would soon be over.

I was thinking about all this when I heard a loud "WHAT???" from Tom. I quickly looked back through the keyhole. Tom had jumped out of bed and was walking towards my closet!

My heart and mind began to race. I looked around the closet. I wanted to hide or disappear or something. But there was nothing I could do! His footsteps were getting closer. I looked in the keyhole again, but all I saw was his boxers and then bright light as he swung the door open!

I looked up and saw his face. His expression mixed shock, embarrassment and, worst, pity for me! When I saw the pity, I looked down again.

Julie came up behind and tried to say something but he screamed "Leave me alone!" She tried to touch his shoulder and tried to say something, but he screamed again "Leave the room, NOW!"

She tried again, "Please, Tom!" but he gave her one more warning look...

"NOW! Close that door and wait for me downstairs!!!"

Julie did as she was told. And then he turned back to me. He was wearing only his boxers, but I was the naked one. I was tied down, naked on my knees, hidden in a closet while my husband stood above me. I wanted him so badly at that moment, but I knew I couldn't compete with Julie.

"Why?" he asked.

My old self would have ordered him to untie me, slapped him in the face and left. But I wanted him too much. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as the emotions just poured out of me. I told him I was sorry for the way I had treated him so badly in the past and taken him for granted. I told him I loved him and I promised things would be different if he gave me a chance.

Even as I begged him not to leave me, I grew excited by giving up all the power to him. It excited him too. He didn't undo my bonds while I begged. He began to assert his control by saying things like "things will have to be different", and I promised that they would.

Finally he asked, "How will they be different?"

Tom's eyes were soft, his chest was proud and his abs were glistening! I looked deep inside myself at that moment and then I looked up at Tom.

"I'll do anything to make my Daddy happy!"

It was the most submissive thing I had ever said and at the most vulnerable moment of my life. I felt my pussy ache for his attention. Tom's boxers also betrayed his own excitement with a growing bulge.

Tom didn't respond. He just reached down and scooped me up into his arms. It was the first time I'd ever allowed him to lift me. He was so strong! I rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me. I felt safe in his arms in a way I'd never felt before.

Laying me down on Julie's bed, he untied the rope and then went to her dresser, from which he produced a key to unlock the cuffs. He put the keys and cuffs into his pocket. He asked me where my clothes were, and I told him she had ripped them up. Tom pulled a t-shirt and sweatpants from Julie's closet for me to wear.

We walked downstairs together. Julie was there, visibly worried about Tom's reaction upstairs. Julie walked toward us as if to say something.

Tom looked at her and said "Stop!" I didn't look at her. Tom then took my hand and led me to the front door.

"We'll talk about this later" were his last words to Julie.

Since I was barefoot, Tom picked me back up to take me to his car. I decided to worry about my car later.

We didn't say anything on the ride home. I stared out the window and then at my bare feet the whole time.

Finally as we pulled into our driveway, I said softly, "I was thinking I should start going to the gym again."

I could not get the sight of Tom and Julie together out of my mind.

"You must miss it?" he asked.

"Yes." I said, still looking down.

"Maybe we could go together?" he offered.

I turned to him, "Yes, I'd like that!"

Tom pulled the car into the garage and turned off the engine. He walked around to pick me up and carry me inside. As he carried me, I rested my head on his shoulder again. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

I took a moment to think about what I was feeling before answering. "I want you!"

Our marriage reached another level after that night. We are more balanced, more in tune. Tom and I go to the gym together. My body is rock hard, the way I like it. The way Tom likes it too. Our sex life is phenomenal. Some nights he lets me take control the way I used to. But most nights, I just love being Daddy's little slut.

12