She Meets Him For The First Time

Story Info
An online tryst goes to the next level.
3.3k words
4.45
19.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers

They met online over three months ago. Surprised by their similar desires and proximity to each other in real life. After the first few chats online they even realized they had probably seen each other before. She worked for the county and He had a business that often involved trips to the courthouse building.

She knew she was breaking all the rules but had finally consented to meeting Him in real life at a hotel in a nearby town. She had thought about making Him meet her for coffee first. All of her friends online had insisted she do that and everything she read about first meetings made it sound mandatory. He had even told her He should meet her for coffee first, but she ignored His advice too.

Something about the way He seemed to see into her thoughts made her abandon common sense. Made her long for Him and desire Him in a way no other man had ever made her feel. So she knew it was wrong, but she also knew that aspect of this meeting made her all the more excited and aroused. And she knew that would please Him even more.

Per His instructions she had gotten a suite at the hotel. A suite on the upper floor with a balcony overlooking the city and waterfront. He had sent cash to a postal box she rented at a local mail service store. She had opened the box specifically for this reason and had been thrilled when she had received the money for the room. Making her think He was serious about getting together and feeling like He was already placing His trust in her. The feeling sending a shiver down her spine.

He had also sent detailed instructions on how she should present herself to Him for the first time. His instructions had sent her to several different shops in town searching for the right clothing, toys and bondage accessories. She had been thrilled and slightly nervous at the items He had told her to buy. Worrying that someone she knew would see her coming out of the adult entertainment store and ask her questions. But she had managed to obtain everything on His list while only having to suffer the smirk on the face of the lone employee at the store as he watched her choose from different vibrators and anal plugs.

She had arrived at the hotel in the early afternoon to prepare herself and the room. Placing the items from the store on top of the dresser she entered the bathroom to change outfits. He had made it clear she was to wear her "regular" clothing to the hotel and not get changed until she was in the room alone.

She slipped out of the conservative slacks and blouse she was wearing and folded them neatly, hanging them in the closet. Then she took off her bra and underwear, placing those on the bathroom counter. Standing there nude in front of the mirror she began to have second thoughts.

"Am i crazy for doing this? What if He is a total nut case? What if He doesn't do any of the things He told me He would do and just rapes me?"

Standing there shivering, she fought the urge to bolt out of the room. she trusted her instincts and knew she couldn't back out now. The months of build up had brought her to the point of no return. she was going to give herself to Him completely and trust everything He said had not been a lie.

He had forbid her from climaxing for the last two weeks. Still telling her online to touch herself and perform for Him in front of her cam, but not allowing her to reach orgasm. Telling her He wanted her primed for their first encounter. She had thought of bringing herself to climax when she was not online with Him but knew that would ruin the intent and had managed not to climax even though He kept letting her get so close.

Steeling her mind she began to pull out the outfit she had been told to buy. Taking the red, lacy bra and putting it around her upper body. Feeling how it lifted her breasts as she closed it in front of herself. The sides gently pushing against her and holding her in place.

Reaching into the bag she pulled out a pair of blood red, fishnet stockings. Made of silk, they felt like velvet on her skin as she unrolled them up her legs. Taking the time to run her hands over the material after they were on. Feeling the way they fit snuggly against her thighs.

Next she took out the skirt. It was a black leather skirt that came down to just above her knees when she put it on. He had told her not to wear any panties below the skirt and she could feel the cool air of the room passing over her labia as she slipped it on. The sensation of not having any underwear on for His first viewing making her tremble a bit. The stockings going up to just under the hem of the skirt.

Last to be put on were the shoes. A pair of simple high heels that showed off most of her feet still with an open toe structure. One strap going across just above the toes and one around the back of her ankle. The heels only 3" high and tapering to a small end.

Looking at herself in the mirror now she thrilled at the site. her body on display exactly as He wanted it. The image almost perfectly matching the photos He had sent her of different models with similar outfits on. she had never been dressed so provocatively in her entire life, if one even considered this "dressed". she thought she looked like some kind of tramp to be used by men, and the thought made her shiver at what He would think of her.

Checking her watch she saw that she only had about 15 minutes left before He would arrive. He had instructed her to leave a second room card key at the front counter for Him, but only gave her His chat nickname to put on the envelope with the key. DTM. Even at this juncture He was still holding back from her and making her take most of the risks.

she proceeded to place the toys He had made her buy on the dresser near the foot of the bed. Arranging them side-by-side so He could easily choose anything He wanted. she trembled a little thinking about all of the options that were presented there and the fact that they were all to be used on her. she had also bought batteries for the toys and proceeded to put them in each one as required.

The second to last item in the bag was a tube of KY Jelly. she took this out and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed along with an anal plug she had set aside from the toys. Knowing she would need it before He arrived per His instructions.

The last item in the bag made her very nervous. It had taken trips to three different stores to find exactly what He had described for her. she pulled out a pair of fur-lined handcuffs with an extra long chain that would fit thru the headboard of the bed. He had told her to book a suite at this specific hotel and looking at the heavy wrought iron headboard made her realize why.

Initially she had balked at the idea of restraining herself before He arrived. she thought she had a risk level that she would not exceed and knew meeting Him in the hotel first was risky enough. But after several intense online sessions and some deep searching within herself she had agreed to this last condition. Looking at the handcuffs now she began to have those nagging doubts again and had to fight them down.

Getting on the bed now she began her final preparations. Placing several pillows against the headboard she lay on her back and pulled her legs up. Taking the tube of KY she squeezed some out and began to push it into her ass, slowly relaxing as she moved one finger into her tight hole.

Taking the anal plug from the nightstand she spreads KY on it. Then placing it against her sphincter and slowly beginning to push it in. Feeling herself stretching as the widest part enters and then feeling her muscles relax again as it goes in up to the base. A cord running out from the end of it to a remote she places at the side of the bed. Resisting the urge to turn it on even for a brief moment.

Taking a towel she wipes her hands off and picks up a satin scarf. Placing the scarf over her eyes she ties a knot at the back of her head. Another slight shiver races thru her as her sense of sight is lost.

Reaching over to the nightstand she feels for the handcuffs and picks them up. Feeling them as a dozen different thoughts and emotions race through her mind. The last challenge to face before there is no turning back. she ponders longer then she thought she would and then reaches a decision.

Taking the handcuffs she places one side around her left wrist and snaps it closed. Gripping the headboard with her left hand she laces the chain thru the headboard with her right hand and then places the clasps against the iron work as she puts her right wrist in them. Pushing back quickly against the headboard she closes the clasp around her right wrist. She tests the cuffs by tugging and realizes she is now helpless to change the events about to unfold.

Lying there thinking about what she has done she freezes when she hears the electronic lock on the door disengaging. Realizing that He is here now. her breathing increasing rapidly as she hears the door being opened. The sound of His boots on the floor as He walks in and closes the door. The sound of the deadbolt being thrown nearly causing her to panic again.

she tries to slow her breathing as she hears Him move closer to the bed. Feels the mattress give way beneath Him as He sits on the bed near her head. Feeling the goose bumps rising on her skin. Waiting for what will come next.

"Hello My love. I see you've followed My directions perfectly. I am so pleased."

she smiles at His voice and is thrilled when she feels His hands reach into her hair and stroke her long locks. Nearly climaxing at the realization that she has given herself to Him, and He can now do whatever He wants to her.

He runs His hands through her hair and gently rubs her forehead. Making her smile at the sensation. Then moving His fingers down the sides of her face and stroking her cheeks. Letting one hand come to rest on her chin and placing His middle finger against her lower lip.

Pushing against her lips slowly with His finger as she immediately opens her mouth to let the finger slip between her lips. He feels her suck His finger into her mouth and watches as she lifts her head up off of the pillows to bring it further into her mouth. Grinning at the eagerness and openness she is already displaying for Him.

Letting her continue to work on His finger He lets His other hand slide down along her neck, slowing trailing along the vein there and moving down and across the top of her sternum. Feeling her lose her concentration on His finger as His hand trails over her breast and across her nipple below the material of the red, lace bra. Just letting His fingertips brush against it.

Reaching the clasp of the bra He undoes it and lets it lie open on her chest. Seeing how the red of the bra makes her smooth skin look pale next to it.

Removing His finger from her mouth now He places His hand over her nipple and gives it a gentle tug as He leans forward to place His mouth over hers. Letting His lips meet hers and hearing the small "mewl" that escapes her lips as He kisses them for the first time while manipulating her nipple. Watching as her entire body melts back against the bed and pillows as He pushes down against her with His lips on hers.

His tongue snaking in between her teeth now to search for hers. Surprised and pleased at the intensity of her reaction as she takes the probing of His tongue as a chance to suck it into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around His as He begins pinching her nipple slightly harder now. The urgency of her kiss showing Him how ready she is to be taken and made His.

Letting the hand on her breast glide down and over her stomach now. Feeling her stomach muscles tighten at the touch. Continuing past her lower abdomen and sliding His hand over her skirt and down between her thighs and feeling her open her legs as soon as His hands reach the hem of her skirt.

His hand coming back up under her skirt and sliding down over her lips, slightly parting them with His middle finger as He slides past. Feeling her warmth radiating into His hand as he passes. Hearing her moan a little as He touches her opening.

He rubs His fingers over her opening and finds her clitoris. Parting two fingers to let them slide around either side of the clit then closing them together to lift it up a bit before repeating the process. Feeling her moaning into His mouth now as He gets her ready to be entered.

Now sliding a finger into her moist opening in one smooth motion. Feeling her arch her back up off of the bed as He does. Mewling loudly into His mouth as they continue kissing. Whimpering loudly with desire for Him.

He pulls His head back and watches as she tries to follow His head with her mouth. Obviously wanting the kiss to continue. He waits for her to lie back against the pillows as He continues pushing His finger in and out of her slowly, watching her body react to His touch. Letting her get wet for Him for 5 minutes before He can't wait any longer to have her, His one.

she feels the mattress shift as He withdraws His finger from her and gets off of the bed. Standing there looking down at her He takes off His pants, amazed at how hard He has gotten just getting her warmed up.

She can't see Him but knows He must be near her feet based on the shifting of the mattress. His hands slide up the sides of Her legs and reach the side of her skirt. He unzips the skirt on one side and then pulls the skirt off of her legs, leaving her totally exposed to Him.

"Are you enjoying this My one?" he asks in a low voice, knowing it is a rhetorical question from her reactions, but wanting to know how she will respond to Him.

"Yes Sir." she says in almost a pleading voice, hoping she knows what is coming next.

"Good My love."

she feels the mattress shift again as He gets back on the bed. Then His hands on her thighs as He parts them and crawls up over her body. Positioning Himself at the entrance to her opening. Poised to enter her. This moment months in the making and He almost wants to let it linger a little bit longer. Almost.

Pushing into her in one hard plunge He feels Himself enter her in one thrust. His balls coming to rest against her bottom. Stopping Himself there while he watches her arch up against Him and hears her loud moaning at this moment. her hands writhing in the restraints.

Leaning over he grabs the remote for the anal plug and slides it up to the highest setting. Watching the surprise on her face as she had forgotten about that toy when He entered her. Seeing her grip the headboard with her hands and squirm below Him, pinned to the bed by His body. The toy vibrating inside of her ass. Almost too much for her to handle.

"Don't climax yet My love."

He smiles at her struggles and moans and begins to pull out of her. Letting Himself stop when just the head is still inside of her. Feeling her trying to squeeze Him and keep Him inside. Listening to her whimpers of lust and desire.

Taking her legs He wraps them around His waist. Leaning down to her and whispering.

"Now My pet, it is time to make you Mine!"

Placing His hands on either side of her He begins to thrust back into her. Feeling Himself sliding in easily from how wet she had become waiting for Him on the bed. Knowing she was getting excited just at the thought of Him. Making Him lust for her and wanting to fuck her even harder as she mewls with Him inside her. Feeling the vibrations of the anal plug against Him through her walls as He moves inside her making Him ready to explode.

He shifts so that He is now sliding down over her clit as He fucks her. Placing pressure on it every time He moves in and out of her. Hearing her moaning getting louder as He increases His pace. The sounds unlike anything He had imagined they would be like online.

Looking down at her then speaking in a loud voice that sends shivers through her body.

"Come with Me My pet! Climax for your Master."

Fucking her as hard as He can now and feeling her begin to spasm around Him. her grip on Him pushing Him to the best climax He has had in years. Unable to wait any longer as He shoots inside of her. Some of His juices leaking back out of her and running down her thighs, smearing between them.

He holds Himself in her as the climax dissipates. Looking down at the look of pure ecstasy on her face. Smiling at the reaction she has had to Him. Loving the features He has come to know so well over the last few months.

Pulling out of her He leans over and takes the remote for the anal plug and turns it off. Hearing the little whimper escaping her lips as He does. Then gently pulling the plug from her and setting it on the floor as she moans when it pops out. Then reaching for the key to the handcuffs and undoing the shackles on each hand. Watching as she lets her hands settle on the bed and waits for Him to finish.

Leaving the blindfold on her He gets next to her and leans back against the headboard. Settling Himself with His back to the wall and legs spread out.

Reaching out to her He pulls her head down near His. Untying the blindfold He lets it drop from her eyes. Gazing into her eyes as it drops away. Saying softly.

"Hello My love."

"Hello Master." she says as a smile plays across her face.

Then pulling her to Him. Letting her nuzzle in beneath one arm and under His chin and wrapping herself up in Him. Losing Himself in her fragrance. Thinking of the days ahead as she breathes against His chest and He strokes her hair gently.

Their souls entwined....

domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers