She Moves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lesbian?" she asked with no embarrassment.

"Well, yeah," I said.

"Miss Myers."

"Miss Myers?"

"Yeah, third grade teacher. She had beautiful ankles."

"What?"

"Beautiful ankles! She was kind of a Jewish hippie. Wore these sandals, had the cutest ankles."

"I never thought of ankles as beautiful."

"Shoulda seen hers."

I laughed and then said, "I'll take your word for it."

As lights flickered on and off a few times. The dance floor cleared and people gathered in small clusters, lit cigarettes, and chatted. A few couples paired off and sought refuge in darkened niches. With building excitement, I watched a local DJ for a rock station named Classy Christie, CeeCee for short, walk up to the stage with a mike.

A bouncy strip song played as a few drunken girls whistled. One lesbian couple, oblivious to the hazy smoke, erotic music and wistful stares, practically fucked in one corner. Those two had theirs. Would I let Sochie get hers? I wanted to give in.

"We have a babe from Dallas visiting tonight by the name of Misty Morning," CeeCee said in her raspy voice. "She's a star of lesbian porn and erotic dancer of fame. Videos on sale in the foyer," she paused. "Misty would love to sign any tits she can, course she may want a little something-something in return." The crowd laughed.

"Give a round of applause for our ssssinnnntilating guest this evening, Misty Morning."

With loud approval, all heads turned toward the corner of the stage as Misty made her entrance. She defined sex on two legs, causing the word fuck-buddy to enter my mind. Standing over six feet tall with a fiery dirty red mane, beautiful white skin, and red stilettos, her presence forced all the patrons in the club to shout and applaud. Even the near-fucking lesbian couple took a break to see the ruckus.

Clearly pierced nipples showed under her thin red negligee. She embodied temptation, desire, and Sapphic sex. An amazing clit protruded from her pussy. The size of her precious bulb shifted a club full of lesbian libidos to a new gear.

Misty started the show by displaying some of her famous moves. She twirled into a handstand and spread her legs in the air. Amid raucous catcalls, Misty tumbled into a full frontal split, giving horny girls a front-and-center view of the front-and-center clit.

Sochie and I sat quietly as her shoulder lightly grazed mine. Unconsciously, I moved in closer to the touch of her electric skin, drawn to her warmth like an infant seeking her mother's milk.

CeeCee came back to the stage and asked, "Okay girls, and guys wanting to be girls, any volunteers for today's lap dance—no tip needed?"

The crowd enjoyed CeeCee's silliness, and many volunteers raised their hands. A group of loud college girls teased a young women in schoolgirl regalia and combat boots to volunteer. A shaved head, black collar, thick black eyeliner, and thicker black lipstick gave her an exotic Goth look. She shook her head in flat refusal, causing her not-so-friendly buddies to goad her. Miss Goth didn't raise her hand until an older girl sitting across the table nodded and pointed. Hesitantly, her hand found its shapely way into the thick air.

CeeCee immediately picked her as soon as the girl's hand went up.

The girl didn't expect it, and it took some jeering from the crowd to get her onstage. Obviously tipsy, she stumbled one time as she stepped up to the stage. Misty bent quickly and provided a hand to keep her from falling. The two connected with a glance. Seems small glances created opportunities for porn stars to deflower Goth girls on this ribald evening.

Of medium build and strangely attractive, her bra-less tits appeared to want freedom from her top. Her curves held just enough baby fat to make her cuddly and cute. I wondered, "Could a Goth chick be cuddly and cute?"

A pulsing slow song played over the speakers. Sex maven Misty led her victim—or more perhaps, her willing accomplice—to a small chair as multicolored lights focused on the stage. CeeCee moved to the side to enjoy the show with the rest of us.

Misty gyrated her hips slowly as she faced the audience, bending at the knees in the classic 'come fuck me' pose. Her mesmerizing moves produced sweat on my forehead that dripped into my eyes and burned. The wonders of sight, sound, and smell combined into a conflicting witchery of the erotic. I trembled, holding my legs with my hands to hide my arousal from Sochie.

She knew. Sochie always knew.

The Goth girl stared at Misty's ass; soon she relaxed in the chair and spread her legs, waiting for some personal attention. Misty didn't disappoint her.

Sochie's hand rested on the table within inches of mine. Her pinky stretched out toward my pinky. Without thinking, I moved my hand closer to hers and then moved it farther away. No! My body fought my mind like a commercial advertisement, just do it.

I downed the rest of Tammy's Vodka Tonic.

On the stage, Misty turned around, spreading the young woman's knees. She shook her red hair over the girl's face and breasts. Almost unconsciously, the girl's hand drifted toward her own crotch.

My pinky made a decision, the decision part of my brain didn't want, but another part of me did. As much as I wanted to run from the table and go hide in the restroom, I couldn't.

Loving Sochie unlocked the closet door.

Feeling nervous yet brave, my hand moved eagerly to enjoy Sochie in whatever tricky way it could. I placed my hand on her thigh. She placed her hand on mine.

I peered back to the stage. Misty straddled one of the young woman's legs and pushed her breasts within inches of the girl's lips. The girl tried to reach and kiss Misty's tits, but the stripper pushed her away, smiling seductively and shaking her ass at the audience.

Betwixt and between these amazing proceedings, the aforementioned lesbian couple thoughtfully repositioned on a table to provide all of the audience a better view. The taller of the two girls packed a nice black dildo and thrust it in the shorter girl's mouth. Helping their pace along pleasantly, the girl getting the mouth fuck fondled the taller girl's panty-covered ass. The two went at each other like crazed teens, and once again, seemed oblivious to all the screaming lesbians in the club.

On stage, Misty sat down on the girl's lap and pushed her torso downward. To the delight of the crowd, the young woman's hand went between her legs. She started masturbating underneath her white panties. The eroticism struck me wildly; automatically, Sochie's hand drifted closer to my Eden. My hand drifted closer to hers.

Misty stood, providing the audience with a view of the young woman as she toyed with her pussy underneath her panties. I focused on the panties, licking my lips as a moist spot grew more noticeable. The exotic dancer bent low and slid her lips and tongue over the girl's cheek from one side of her face to the other. The young woman moaned while increasing her pace against her pussy. Stretching her muscular legs taut, she breathed with flushed anticipation of orgasm's friendship.

Sochie inched her hand ever closer to my middle. Spreading my legs, I waited for the thrill of her touch. Anticipation produced need, and need grew to compulsive bawdy lust. Swallowing some courage from my dry mouth, I placed my hand directly on top of her pussy. She looked at me and smiled.

Sochie had me, and she knew it.

Meanwhile, back at the sideshow, the lesbian couple starred in their own production. Completely nude except for her bra and green Converse tennis shoes, Mouth Fuck bent over at the waist resting with her upper torso across the table. Dildo Packer took advantage of poor Mouth Fuck's predicament by pounding her hips toward the girl's backside. However, what caused my bum to tingle involved the position of the dildo. Dildo Packer packed Mouth Fuck's bottom. I thought Mouth Fuck required a new moniker. My horny mind immediately considered Ass Fuck appropriate.

Despite the pain involved, my ass craved a fuck by Sochie wearing a thick cock.

Although I couldn't hear them clearly through the noise, Ass Fuck screamed something like, "Fuck my ass bitch. Fuck it good. Fuck me bitch. Fuck me!" Dildo Packer responded by fucking her with a stronger force and slapping on her crimson cheeks. As beads of sweat dripped from foreheads and tits, the two women glistened like supernatural sex goddesses. Spittle spewed from Ass Fuck's mouth as tiny beads of water danced into the air surrounding both of their bodies. The sight of the two dripping women enjoying each other with such freedom drove me to voyeuristic insanity, and my desire blossomed into a wicked need for the insane.

Misty moved to the young woman's side. The stripper pushed the top straps of her little red negligee over her shoulders and let it slip down to expose her breasts. The dancer knelt next to the Goth girl, ran her fingers slowly over the young woman's belly and placed her hand on top of where the girl masturbated. Soon, the girl writhed in a complex dish of delight and fancy. Misty bent forward and kissed her lightly on the cheek while helping stroke the fancy.

I pressed my fingers on Sochie's womanhood and proceeded to massage her. She put her fingers under my panties and fondled with passion. Waiting for a touch from a woman for so long, my body released madness. Slick dew readied my bald pussy for penetration. The prickly hairs on my neck and the nipples on my breast saluted to the General by the name of sex. Sochie's heart raced loud enough for me to feel it, winning a noisy battle of orgasmic frenzy and kicking the General's ass.

Sochie's labored breathing married my stunted attempt to draw in air. The Latina of my dreams closed in on Venus Rising as I continued to fuck her with my hand. Being so close to her, touching her pussy, seeing the sex occurring on stage, and hearing the two girls getting it on in a corner of the club meant sexual bliss waited for me within minutes.

Importantly, this attraction, this arousal, this love for Sochie met with my acceptance, acceptance of the queer, acceptance of the different, and acceptance into the sisterhood of loving women. Perhaps the world held a place for me—perhaps Sochie's arms held the world.

Sochie noticed my change, my happiness, my smile, and entered her finger in my peach forcing a deep sigh to part my lips. Her needy face looked hungry, flushing with arousal. She turned and looked at me with loving eyes, whispering the simple words, "Feels great . . . and finally. . . wanted you for a long time."

Slowly, she stroked with tenderness, quickly, the tenderness creshendoed into the aggressive. Slowly, I matched her stroking with my pleasing of her pussy. Quickly, the pleasing boomed into the dynamic. Her touches increased my arousal to near climatic levels, causing waves to ripple through my sweet middle. I relaxed, allowing the feeling to overwhelm and engulf every atom in my being.

Hearing a scream, I looked over at our friendly lesbian couple. Taking notice of the stares coming their way, the two managed to reposition to a not-so-darkened niche. Now Dildo Packer appeared hungry, because her face rested in between Ass Fuck's legs. Much to my disappointment, I couldn't get a good view of the action; however, the way Ass Fuck screamed told the patrons of the club what busied the other girl's tongue. "Eat me bitch. Eat me good. Eat me. Eat my cunt!" she moaned with intensity.

My mind drifted from the silly thought of Ass Fuck's needed new name, leaping to the fantastic and wonderful. I knew I'd fuck Sochie. I knew I'd fuck her tonight! Fuck her in front of everybody. Fuck her on the dance floor. Fuck her in a darkened niche. Fuck her on the stage. I didn't care. Fuck everything! I must fuck!

The dancer stood amid some loud cheering. I turned back to her as a wave of pleasure went through my body and dizzied a cloudy brain. Misty let her negligee fall to the ground, straddling over the young woman and shaking her shapely bum in our direction. Looking at her ass, I dreamed of being her victim with Sochie between my legs.

The Goth girl's hand stroked relentlessly under her panties. Misty brought her nipples to the young woman and let her kiss them as the patrons of the club whistled and catcalled. Watching Goth girl go at Misty's teats produced a strange sucking noise from my mouth as I envisioned sucking Sochie's brown nipples.

The couple in the corner weren't helping matters any. The Artist Formerly Known as Mouth Fuck wrapped her legs tightly around Dildo Packer's head. The two wrestled on the floor in a battle with two winners. Miss Packer went at Miss Fuck with such energy I felt her tongue in my pussy. My mind felt titty in my mouth and woman supping my pussy in a dream of imaginative sex. The strange music from the vocal cords of Mouth Fuck only sharpened my fantasy. The type of music only meant one thing, and the fantasy led to eventual reality.

Sochie's finger's stroked my yoni with energy, causing goose pimples to form on my breasts and juice to slicken my chair. My awaiting orgasm controlled me as I stroked on her pussy. From the grin of approval on Sochie's face, she felt as much pleasure as me.

I lost all control.

Misty moved behind the young woman with a sultry prance, providing an exquisite view of the girl's panty covered hand as she twitched and played with her bulb. The girl masturbated furiously, and Misty bent and offered her nipples to the girl's mouth. Misty teased, pulling away as the young woman closed in, and then relented by rubbing her breasts against the girl's face. Miss Goth went at Misty's titties with enthusiasm. Sochie went at my pussy much the same.

Sochie moved her lips to my cheek, kissing lightly as her warm breath teased my ear. Screaming to my right in the darkened niche, moaning in front of me on the stage. Sochie's stroking of my cleft—nothing compared, nothing.

All of it!

All the action taking place in the club; the lap dance on the stage; the two girl's having sex in the corner; the Goth girl masturbating; the smoke, the perfume, the cheering, Misty's clit, my pinky, my brain, my pussy; but most of all, this incredible feeling poets try to explain called love, this young woman I loved at my side, all of it—the totality of the moment—erupted in a ruinously peaceful fire in my soul!

As the song closed and the young woman began to orgasm, Misty knelt on her knees at the girl's side. She licked the girl's face and lips, and then explored the young woman's mouth with her tongue. With quivering legs, the girl climaxed in a feverish rush. As she climaxed, Misty ran her nails lightly over the young woman's breasts while biting her ear.

With a joyful grin, Sochie stroked my pussy while I tried to focus on the stage. My entire body tingled as my orgasm took center stage. I forgot about Sochie's needs and closed my eyes, tilting my head back as orgasm consumed me. Sochie moved in close to my cheek and whispered, "Beg for it baby. C'mon beg, beg me to fuck your cunt."

I shuddered and climaxed as small convulsions peaked into large eruptions, causing my mind to envelop rapture. My breasts tingled with electricity greater than Edison ever found. "Fuck me Sochie," I begged. "Fuck me hard! Please do it, please I need it. Fuck me please. Fuck me please. Fuck me please! Fuckme fuckme fuckme fuckme please!" Every neuron in my brain produced brilliant splendor as Tesla joined Edison in a mind visiting ecstasy, electric ecstasy, orgasmic ecstasy, shocking ecstasy! One orgasm, another, another, another . . .

"Tell me again baby, I don't believe you. Tell me again or I'm gonna stop. You didn't tell me to fuck your cunt." Sochie moaned in my ear, pushing her cheek against my face as her steamy breath warmed my fevered cheeks. She stroked, stroked, and stroked with blind, blind, blinding speed. Hairs stood on my body in orgasmic craze as I breathed tepid air into burning lungs. My orgasm quaked and trembled, quaked, quaked, quaked, trembled, trembled, trembled, in a mighty spew, spew, spew . . .

"Fuck my cunt!" my mouth screamed but no words came out as I forgot how to speak. The eruption lashed flames through my body, reddening a red face, peaking peaked nipples, wheezing wheezed breath. Stars flashed before my eyes as I almost lost consciousness finishing with a final silent, "Fuck!"

Long pause.

I moved my hand from Sochie's pussy to the table as exhaustion took a momentary mortgage on my body. She took my hand in hers and trembled, kissing my neck, cheek and ear. I felt her bring my hand to her lips and give a sensuous kiss, as an orgasm found her body from kissing my hand alone.

"Ah!" she screamed in a short staggered breath. "Ahhh!" she screamed in a long staggered explosion as orgasm became her paramour. Her trembling matched mine, and it made me so happy to see her aroused in such a state of bliss that my own Pompeii visited me in a small eruption of its own with one stunning pulse.

The greatest thrill leapt through me in the precious zeal of the moment as I realized her orgasms were more important than mine. It made me feel like a woman knowing her affection for me stimulated such a strong response from her body. She licked some sweat off my cheek and then said, "That's only the beginning. I need more."

I managed a small nod while hearing more sounds of sex, I forced my eyes to open as the young woman on the stage finished her climax by nearly falling off the chair and screaming "Gawd Misty, Love Me!"

Short pause.

A few seconds later Miss Goth smiled in complete satisfaction, not caring about masturbating in front of a crowd of one hundred people. The satisfaction of her climax joined my smile in a similar grin. I didn't fucking care who knew. My glorious orgasm filled me with éclat and beauty only outdone by the orgasm of my new lover, yes, lover! The beauty of my Goddess known as Sochie thrilled me from the tip of my dizzy head to the bottom of my trembling toes, stopping along the way to take a nice nip at my middle.

The two friendly lesbians even looked up to take in the proceedings, and they received their fair share of applause too. Then the strangest feeling came over me, because I realized Sochie and I were receiving a share of applause too. The applause of the crowd turned me on!

Misty held the Goth girl by both hands and pulled, and then she kissed her glistening fingers. The two stood, walking off the stage toward Misty's dressing room. Miss Goth stopped and whispered something into Misty's ear. Misty looked in the crowd for the young woman who approved for Miss Goth to go to the stage a few minutes earlier. The stripper found her and then pointed to her dressing room. With shining black hair so dark it filled the room with a blue tint, the woman stood. Regal in manner, wearing a simple blue suit of elegance, she exemplified power and beauty as she stood. The strong woman whispered something to the other two girls with a confident deportment. The two young women held each other's hands and nodded in agreement. She left and joined Misty and Miss Goth in the dressing room. Hell decided he needed to break loose as the crowd screamed in a furor.

I looked at Sochie confused. She said, "Dominatrix." I understood, several such couples frequented the club of a similar manner, but from the way Sochie said it, I felt she must know intimately of the role.

After the two performers left, Sochie and I looked at each other. I tried to recover in my damp seat, blushing with embarrassment and loosening my grip on her hand. Strangely, my mind thought of an old movie called Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Chuckling to myself, in my case, the movie needed a new name, Pussy in a Hot Lesbian Basement.