She Moves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny?" Sochie asked.

I smiled, as a small dose of alacrity found my mind. I tried in vain to force my mind into a non-committal mode of serious intent. My needy brain didn't have the strength to resist Sochie. She'd won before coming to the table. The woman made me feel owned.

"Well, was it at least a good one?" she asked.

I nodded timidly, still trying to catch my breath. But the word 'good' in Webster's poorly described what happened between my legs. Madness described the sensation with greater accuracy, damn fucking great described it best.

"You're so flushed and look so delicious, Dr. Tyson," she whispered as she touched my cheek with her nails.

Dizzy and witless, I tried to nod.

We sat quietly holding hands through two booming dance songs by Lady Gaga. The ever-persistent Sochie asked, "Dance?"

Pausing, I gave resistance her last shot, a poor shot at best, and one I had no intention of making. My words were an intent I didn't want to keep. "I must go Sochie. This is wrong. Our relationship mustn't be." For the first time, I saw her anger—

"Christ, Dr. My Woman, enough! We just almost screwed each other at a club full of horny women, so I think any charade nothing is going on between us is crazy. I'm going to take you woman. Rest assured, I'll never see you hurt by my actions. Dance?" she demanded.

—and strangely, I knew Sochie would never allow any harm to come to me.

She pulled on my hand. Her forceful touch and insistence pleased me. She pulled again, and, I went with her. Smiling, she said, "That's better, and bullshit if you think your leaving. You and I know better." She brought the hand I used on her pussy to her nose. "You smell ripe."

I looked away, shyly grinning. "You are persistent."

Sochie laughed quietly, "Mmm, maybe you haven't noticed." She paused to make sure I paid attention. "I have quite the hots for you. I get what I want, always. The two girls were beautiful; can't blame you for becoming excited. Maybe I can scratch your itch in a bit—no—I will scratch your itch, no strings, unless you want some. Then my dear Dean, we will tie some knots, very . . . tight . . . knots."

Damn, fucking knots again.

We stood for a few seconds, holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes. I hugged her tightly while cussing myself for giving in.

"Call me Amber," I whispered in her ear.

"Okay Amber," she said slurring my name. "About goddamn time we got over all the crap don't you think?" she whispered. Her hot breath tickled the small hairs in my ear as the song switched to a slow dance.

"No, not this one," I protested.

"Cut it out Amber. Stop. Cut the shit. This is mutual, and you know it."

Stopping and looking at her, I realized she could do with me as she wished. I marveled at my stupidity, my weakness . . . she represented my potential for happiness, what my life must be. Why I continued to pretend reluctance made no sense. Ant wrestled foot—foot won. The foot ended in my mouth—mouth won. The mouth sucked my pussy—pussy won. Pussy won last fall, the first time she walked in my office.

"C'mon Amber. Time to dance!"

I looked back at her and said, "I've never . . . it's just, everything."

"You've never what? Loved a lesbian? Admitted you're a queer? I'll make love with you anytime you want. Come with me Amber, anytime, anyplace. I'll take you to places you've never been, giving you the love and sex you crave."

She paused.

"Dance with me," she said while rubbing my arm.

I shook my head.

She nodded. "Okay, but Amber, no pretense. I want to fuck your cunt so hard with my strap-on cock you can't walk for a week. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk for a month. Amber, I'm gonna take you—fuck!—let's dance . . . it's inevitable."

Still indicating no, I went with her. She owned me.

"Inevitable!" I thought, quietly shouting to myself, internally jumping up and down, silently feeling such a joy in my heart, and then for some reason, I told her, "Thank you."

Smiling, she looked at me. Afraid to look in her eyes, I looked away. We walked to the dance floor. She held me closely without any charade of taking it easy with me. Although I tried, I didn't fight her attentiveness. Useless, she'd already won. Lock, stock, and pussy—please tie me up, pinch my nipples, slap my ass, do as you wish!

Her breasts pressed closely to mine, and my body felt her tenderness. She took her hands and placed them on my hips while moving her pelvis closely into mine.

"Are you ready for me to take you?" she asked.

"No," I said, but my body told a different story.

"You'll be fine, relax my sweet Amber. I'll fuck you soon when I'm good and ready," she cooed.

"Yes," I replied.

With no resistance, I put my arms around her shoulders, resting my chin and lips closely to her warm neck. The intimacy made me feel needed, stimulating confusion and arousal—an arousal festooning into an emotional mix of pain and pleasure, with pleasure clearly winning the battle.

After a few seconds, she confessed, "I'm really not as bad as what everybody thinks, Sweetmeat."

Giggling at the nickname and intrigued, I asked, "Then why do you act poorly?"

"Long story," she said and lightly kissed my cheek.

I pulled back slightly after she kissed me. The kiss was nondescript, but it thrilled me, sending comfort through my body.

"Too much?" she asked.

I thought for a few seconds, finally saying, "No, just surprised, yet not surprised."

Short pause.

"Tell me the story of why you act so poorly?" I asked, wondering about the secrets hidden within this strong woman in my arms.

"After the dance, my place?"

"Christ, Sochie n-no, just take it easy with me tonight," I stammered, knowing we'd be lovers the same night.

"Then we'll get a coffee?" she smirked, knowing I couldn't resist her.

I breathed deeply, "As friends?"

"Hell no, as lovers," she responded confidently.

Damn her! She had me, and she knew it. I would act on my want, on my need of her love. She made me feel completely hopeless, and, at the same time, hopeful.

"Yes, coffee sounds nice," I said and paused. "And yes . . . yes, as lovers. Just go slow."

"Fuck slow," she responded.

Like a methodical temptress, she knew we'd end up at her house. Sochie always knew.

Her hands worked from my hips to my ass, pressing firmly once again, forcing our middles together. Her firm clasp brought a moan from my mouth and caused my nipples to crest. I pulled back, looked at her, wanted her, needed her, and then timidly kissed her on the nose. She returned my childish affection by kissing my cheeks, chin and eyelids, while moving her hands to my face and holding me tightly.

Sochie looked earnestly in my eyes, "I've wanted this moment forever," she confessed. "I know you want me. I waited in your office all the time just knowing you needed me. Shit, Amber, Amber, I got in trouble just to get you. I knew you loved me by the way you looked at me. Am I wrong Amber, can I own your body, mind, soul, and . . . you?"

I held back a tear, and then touched my cheek to hers, feeling warm skin please my face as she rubbed with light friction. We both pulled back, caressing each other's faces. We needed loving as two young woman set to a predetermined course. My course set in rich compliance, splendor, and confusion. Her course steady with richer domination, knowledge, and confidence.

"I want you," I admitted. "I need you," I cried.

"Yes, you do," she insisted as her nails ran tenderly from my cheek to chin.

"This is you. This has always been you."

"It is, isn't it?" I said and buried my head in her shoulder.

"It is, and it's wonderful Amber—time for the freedom my kind can bring you." After her words, she slapped my ass hard and finished with, "You're mine."

Her words caused me to ask a silent question born from shy curiosity, "What does 'my kind' mean?"

Our lips met in a radiant kiss, soon her tongue pushed into my mouth with hunger. My tears flowed, and I accepted her tongue as it plunged, teasing the recesses of my mouth. Her hands raked down my arms with a feathery touch sending waves of yearning through my body. Tiny pinpricks covered me, and I shivered with a pleasure so rare. I could love, and love, I did.

I anticipated her touch on my breasts, but she held back, tickling my arms, shoulders and face. We giggled like children, overjoyed in finding this passionate moment.

Feeling faint, I held onto her tightly, embracing her in my arms so I wouldn't falter. She kissed me with short measured brevity, and then kissed me with flaming intensity.

We battled tongues, encircling feverishly in a war of dwindling oxygen. I sucked her tongue, tasting warm wine and apple bubblegum. Rushing my tongue over her ivory teeth, I tickled her upper and lower gums. She bit my lower lip causing stimulating pain. Sucking my lip in and out of her mouth, she nibbled and teased. She moaned in want, biting and sucking, rubbing her hands on my bum, pushing her body to mesh with mine. Sochie lit a conflagration in my heart, a conflagration joining hers in passion's loving heat.

"I knew," she whispered in my ear as her perfumed scent filled my nostrils. Biting lightly on my neck, she kissed and sucked a path from under my ear to the front of my body. She ravaged my breasts, licking through the material of my dress as I held her head firmly, pressing her face into my bosom.

She licked, chewed, and bit. Then she decided to get busy.

Neither of us realized we were still on the dance floor as time and place lost meaning. She sucked my nipples through my clothing, and soon we throbbed against each others body without a single care as to who saw. Her hand lifted my dress and touched the flesh of my soft buttock. We repeatedly pressed into each other in the throes of an obsession only sated through sex.

Feeling another orgasm building in my privates, I said, "Not here, Sochie."

She pulled away. "Fuck coffee. Let's go to my house."

"No," I said, smiling.

"Give it up Sweetmeat!" she smiled back at me.

"You're mine now. No way you're getting away." Sochie held my hand, and we started walking to the exit.

I walked with her, but stopped briefly and said, "I need to pay."

"Then pay—hurry, fuck, I'm so horny." She looked at me breathing heavily, and then I noticed a change in her.

She took several calming breaths, and whispered, "Hurry my Virgin Aphrodite, you have innocence to lose." She brought her hand to my cheek and touched me with such love I melted.

I hungered for her touch; her soft and gentle caresses; her tongue licking my breasts, teeth biting my nipples, and mouth devouring my pussy. Still tasting her in my mouth and feeling her nails on my arms, I'd finally succumbed to this young woman I loved.

I paid my bill and damn, Maeve winked at me. "Shit," I told her while smiling.

She gave me the thumbs up and said, "'Bout time." She warned me, a warning I didn't understand, "Be careful with her. She's different."

I gave her a questioning look. Maeve shrugged and pointed for me to leave.

Sochie waited by the door. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, curling her hair with her finger. She extended her hand pointing her index finger at me. Confidently, then she pointed her finger at her pussy, knowing I needed to fuck her—fuck her over, sadly.

λλλλλλ

→ This is for Jellybean, Misty, and my truelove, Amy. These humans move me.

I'll post the conclusion soon and work hard to make it worthy of the reader's time, so please, do not get frustrated if it takes me two or three weeks. I can't rush these things due to my inexperience. Writing is hard for me, but it gives me joy.