She Needed More

Story Info
A husband's understanding.
993 words
3.53
29.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess my story actually starts with my first marriage. I was still in High School when my girlfriend told me she was pregnant and I had to marry her. We had only had sex once, she called me in the middle of the night and asked me over. I slipped into her bedroom window and found out she had been at a party with one of her girlfriends who was passed out on her bed. She wasted no time getting me undressed and we had sex on the floor next to the bed. It was over very quick and I left feeling almost used. It was my first time and I thought it was hers.

Years later I found out she had gone to the party and had sex with a couple of guys. She became pregnant and we married, I thought the baby was mine for years even though she didn't look anything like me.

A few months after the baby was born we had a big fight and she moved out of state to live with her sister. She eventually moved back in with me but admitted that she had an affair. Instead of getting jealous I became aroused thinking of her and another guy. I never admitted that to her.

We divorced and I met my current wife. I still had fantasies about what I now know as cuckolding but it took a long time to admit that openly to her.

I knew all about my current wife's sexual past. The first night I met her we went back to her house and had sex. I told her I had only been with one other woman, my ex, and it had been a year since I was with her. She laughed when I asked how long it had been for her, she told me it was less than 24 hours.

That turned me on immensely, thinking of her in this bed with him just hours before. I didn't even think she had changed the sheets. He turned out to be her long term "FWB" A married man that continued to come over long after we started seeing each other. Of course I didn't know that for a long time.

We married after a few short months, the sex was fantastic! She taught me things I never knew and she unlike my first wife was very open about telling me all about her past lover and there where many of those.

A year into our marriage I found out I was unable to father children. It was devastating to me, both because I wanted children with her and to finally find out my two children from my first wife could not be my own.

It wasn't really a problem for her, she didn't want children. Our sex life started to get boring and for a long time I thought our marriage would not work.

One night she came home late, she told me she had been out with a couple of girlfriends drinking. We had sex, fantastic sex until we both fell asleep. From then on for weeks she was almost constantly aroused then again our sex life fell off. Another late night and back to the great sex.

She called and said she was going to stop off with the girls again and for me to not wait up. By this time I knew there was something going on. I drove around looking for her car at the bars and finally found it across town at a dive she never told me she had gone. I waited outside for a long time wondering what to do. Just as I got up the courage to go inside she walked out with a guy and headed for her car.

She stood by her car talking for a long time, at first it looked innocent. It looked like he was just walking her to her car and she was about to come home. Then he reached over and kissed her. She didn't push him away, she kissed him back hard and for a long time. They got into the backseat of her car and closed the door. As the lights faded I could see them kissing and grouping. I walked up thinking I would stop this but when I got close I could see he was the only one sitting up. I knew where her head was.

I was shaking by this time, my legs barely holding me up. I walked close and looked in. All I could see of her was her blond hair in his lap, bouncing up and down. I think he saw me but didn't care. He didn't know I was her husband. Eventually she sat up, topless by now and got on top of him. She didn't seem to care if anyone saw her, she was so into him she didn't look around.

The car was rocking as she rode him. I realized suddenly I was erect. I began to rub myself and about that time another couple came up and started watching them. Then another couple, then a few single guys. The car was surrounded by people watching my wife screw this guy!

They finished and I walked away, got into my car and left feeling ashamed but still aroused. I masturbated driving home and left a mess on my steering wheel and even the inside of the windshield.

She arrived shortly after I had gotten home and jumped into bed. She crawled in next to me and started rubbing me. It was then I told her what I had watched. She told me she knew, she had seen me and seen how excited I had been. She told me it was OK to be like I was. She reassured me she still loved me but she needed other men and she knew I needed her to have other men too.

This started our cuckold relationship.