She Needs a Ride

Story Info
Personal ad takes off.
3.3k words
3.85
34.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie was floored by the response to her ad on a telephone personals site in our city's alternative newspaper. The timing of this manner of communicating was just before internet dating took off. The alternative paper was making a bundle on ads. If you pre-date the spread of the internet you likely remember them.

The way it worked is you would buy access to the telephone personals site, place a voice mail message (the paper would publish your message in print in their weekly edition) and wait for the responses to your private voice mail box.

I had been picking up the paper and reading the ads for several months. I would go immediately to those ads looking for "alternate" encounters. Lots of men looking for MMF encounters. Always a few couples looking. Answered a few but never amounted to anything. Same as today, lots of players but not too much action.

After some hesitation, I placed an ad. " Married couple, mid30's, fit athletic build. She is blond, 36D, 5'4 145# curvaceous...looking for a man to have a 3some."

I had several lukewarm responses but nothing to get excited about. I finally received one from a guy, in his early 30's married said he was a lawyer. We chatted several times and he said he was very interested and if I gave him a time and place he would be there.

Only one more piece of the puzzle, to ask and see if Leslie was interested. If you have read my first story you will know how that went.

So here we were only 6 days since Leslie agreed to try a 3some with me and placed the ad. It was Friday morning and I was still way overstimulated from the night before when George, Leslie's first contact on the dating site, visited.

As I dressed I looked at her, still sleeping, sprawled across the top of the sheets. She was facedown and I drank in her long curvy body. Her blond hair was spread across her back with that just fucked tumble to it. My gaze continued down to the round tight bum that she was so proud of. Her legs were spread and I could see her pussy peeking back at me. It was still a bit red and her pussy lips a bit enlarged from the previous nights sex. I leaned in a little closer and saw the tell-tale signs of dried cum. I was hard looking at her and the memories of last night weren't helping my predicament.

I broke away and left for work.

Leslie is a registered nurse who has casual employment at a clinic in town. She had called them on Monday to say she wouldn't be available for work. She had spent the week on the phone listening to responses to her ad and answering and contacting the men she was interested in. She had a list of 50 possible connections which seemed to change every time she sat down to listen to their replies.

My day was excruciatingly long. I called Leslie at home a few times but I was sent right to voice mail. I guess she was spending the day on the phone again checking out her new friends.

I left work a bit early and got home just before 6:00 PM. When I got home I could hear the shower going and dropped my bag and headed to the refrigerator to grab a beer. I walked back into the living room and saw the work zone. Leslie had been on the sofa with the phone and the coffee table was covered with notes ripped from a note pad.

I sat down and picked a few of them up to read what was on them.

They were the same...a guy's name, age, marital status, where he lived, any kids, when he could meet, where, how often...what he would like to happen... I did a rough count of what was on the table and figured there were at least 20 notes. I thought no wonder her list is so long... I had no idea how she was filtering through them.

I heard the shower stop and walked to our bedroom to watch Leslie as she towelled and dried her hair.

I have never got enough of seeing her naked. She is a fairly tall woman, 5'8 blond and always had an all over tan. Her legs ran right up to her ass. She came out of the shower.... all legs and tits. Her skin shone and her nipples were hard. The more she rubbed the towel on her skin the more her nipples hardened. She handed me her body lotion and stood there waiting for me to apply it.

I squirted a good amount in my hands and started on her shoulders working the lotion in to her skin...across her shoulders rubbing it on her chest then over her breasts feeling the weight of those beauties as my fingers and palms cupped them and then massaged the lotion into her nipples. She stood there, her eyes half shut enjoying the lotion massage. My hands left her breasts and worked down further, over her stomach, caressing the softness on each side of her hips, my hands rounding her hips and rubbing the lotion into each check of her ass. My nose was at her belly button and I was breathing in the aroma of her fresh body. I was about to put my face into her pussy when she turned around and said put some on my back.

I squirted some more lotion onto my hands and started rubbing it on around her shoulder blades. As I was rubbing the lotion on her back she started talking about her day.

"I talked to quite a few guys who answered our ad today"

I said, "Yes I tried calling a few times but only got voice mail."

She said, "It's made me very horny. I've never been so turned on."

I asked if any made her list. She paused and said, "A few good ones. Actually, one I enjoyed."

"You have my attention."

"He is here on business. Staying at a hotel downtown."

I asked, "How long is he in town?" She said, "He is leaving tomorrow. It is his last night here."

She took the lotion from me and went to dry her hair.

"So, what's the plan?

She said, "We are meeting him in the hotel bar at 8."

I just shook my head and said, "Wow. I wasn't prepared to play tonight. It looks like you are."

Leslie looked at me, "His name is Peter and we talked for an hour on the phone. I am excited to meet him."

I said, "I guess we will."

I watched her as she finished drying her hair. She had already taken the clothes out that she was going to wear. She had chosen a red silk dress that clung to her curves and showed off her breasts and legs.

She sat beside me on the bed and turned to kiss me. I moved to meet her kiss and my hand went to her shoulder and the other to cup her ass cheek. We fell back on the bed and she rolled to straddle me, her hands holding me on the bed at the shoulders. I looked up at her face which now was getting flush and my eyes moved to her breasts, hanging their like ripe melons, her nipples hard and begging to be tongued and bitten.

She said, "I am going to fuck you." Her hands went to my shirt, pulling the buttons out and the shirt off. She moved down and undid my pants. Pulling my shorts and pants off together.

She grabbed my cock and straddled my legs again. I didn't need much urging she pulled my cock and I was totally erect. She leaned into me her lips and tongue caressing my belly working her way up my body. She stopped at my nipples, tonguing each one and slightly nipping them. Her hand continued to stroke my cock and she gave a couple of fast hard strokes and bit down on my right nipple. The effect was electric. It was a direct jolt of pleasure to my balls.

She moved up and kissed me sucking my tongue into her mouth. Her legs moved and she guided my cock into her pussy. She was hot and oh so wet. I slid in to her pussy and she moved to take me completely in her. Her hips moved, rolling forward and back, riding my cock. I cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples between my thumb and finger. Pulling on her nipples, she ground herself on my cock, her hips moving faster. Our sex was fast and furious.

I heard that unmistakable growl of her orgasm growing and it had the same effect on me. I felt my balls tighten and I came with a howl that matched her shout.

She lay on me, breathing hard. She murmured that was nice. We lay like that until my cock soften and slipped out of her.

I said, "That was nice. Is it an appetizer for later?"

Leslie looked at me and said, " He wants to meet us but he said he didn't want a threesome. He did say he was good with you watching. Is that OK with you?"

I laughed and said, "Oh that was my appetizer.... wonderful. I am good with however you want to proceed."

She jumped up and said she had to get ready. I watched her settle down to do her makeup and went to have a shower myself.

When I got out she was sitting at her makeup bench. She had put her bra and panties on, both a sexy red coral color. The bra and panty set were new. She had picked them up Tuesday but hadn't worn them yet.

I looked at her reflection in the mirror. I always find it very erotic to watch a woman put on her makeup. Leslie was doing her lips, a pout on them so that they were covered well then, the kiss to finish. Her bra was a great choice. It fit her to a tee. All lace and pushing her breasts so that they bubbled to the top but didn't spill over. I thought no man could resist those babies.

She stood up and positioned the dress over her head as not to mess her hair. I watched as it slid down her body. It came to mid thigh, not too short as to leave nothing to the imagination and not too long so you could see much of her lovely tanned toned legs. A little bit of arranging to enhance those two beautiful breasts, and open her shoulders to finish a very sexy look. The matching red fuck me heels was a bonus.

She smiled at me and walked out of the bedroom, calling back, "C'mon I need a ride."

It was about a 15-minute ride to the hotel. Leslie absent mindedly caressed my inner thigh as I drove.

I asked her, "How did this guy make it to the top of your list?"

She said "I loved how he responded to the ad. He asked me to make his dream come true and keep this trip from being a dud. I left him our number and he called. He has a very sexy voice and we had a long conversation about sex. Who I have had it with, what types of sex, what I like best about it, how many guys I have had sex with.... He finished by asking me to visit him tonight."

I asked, "Did you answer all his questions?"

She said "I felt compelled. I answered everything he asked."

"Shit, I have asked you for details for ages. I will have to ask him for his secret."

We parked in the hotel lot and before we got out Leslie said, "A couple of more instructions. He wants me to come to the bar and sit by myself."

I was puzzled. "I am supposed to watch, right?"

"Yes. I told him you must be in the room to watch or no go. He just wants to have a drink or two and continue our chat."

"Ok...lets get this party started."

I walked Leslie to the hotel lobby and watched her as she entered the bar. The host was thrilled to see her walk in, tall, blond woman in a tight red dress and attentively walked her to the bar. No sooner had she sat down and the bartender dropped a martini in front of her and indicated who it was from.

Her new friend, Peter, smiled and moved to the bar stool beside her. I could make out that he said hello and stepped back a bit to take her all in and said she looked lovely. He kissed her and sat down.

They chatted for a couple of minutes and got up with their drinks and went to a booth in the corner of the room.

I took the opportunity to grab a seat at the bar. I positioned myself where I had a view of their booth from the mirror at the back of the bar. I ordered a beer and watched.

I could see Leslie was relaxed, leaning back in the booth. Her friend was sitting close, he was turned towards her. His left hand on the table and his right hand was out of sight.

His right hand appeared and he started to twirl Leslie's hair in his finger. He had her hair wrapped in his fingers and slowly pulled her to him and kissed her. It was a deep, erotic kiss. He had her head pulled to the side so her neck was open and she was obviously enjoying it, kissing him back.

He moved in closer to her. Their kiss continued, his one hand was wrapped around her right breast and his right hand disappeared under the table. They made out, oblivious to anything else. The bartender walked by and smiled and said quite a show. I guess my interest didn't go unnoticed.

Leslie got up from the booth and went to the restroom. I fought the urge to go meet her. She returned a few minutes later and as she walked back to the booth she turned towards me and smiled. Her friend got up from the booth as she returned and again leaned in to kiss her which she willingly returned.

He took her hand and turned and they started to walk out the bar. I was frantic for a moment but she turned and nodded her head for me to follow. I jumped up, threw some money on the bar and scampered out after them.

They were standing in the lobby waiting for me. As I walked up I got a better look at her friend, Peter. I was surprised to see he looked to be in his early 50's, easily 6'4, his suit was well tailored and he had a very fit almost military like appearance.

He extended his hand and introduced himself as I returned the handshake. "You have a very beautiful, sexy wife. Men like me appreciate your willingness to share."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there and smiled.

He turned to Leslie and said, "Give him the key."

Leslie put her hand in her bag, took something out and handed it to me. I looked down at my hand and I now held her red coral lace panties. In the panties was his room key. I looked at her and she smiled back at me. She was totally enjoying this.

Peter said "I am looking forward to seeing the matching bra. We are going to my room now. Go back and have another beer then come up. I have set a chair up in the corner of the room for you. I am sure you will see everything you want there." With that they both turned and went to the elevators. The doors opened and I saw him move in to kiss her again as they closed.

I went back to the bar, ordered the beer and enjoyed. I waited about 20 minutes and got up and walked to the elevator. I put my hand in my pocket and felt the key through Leslie's panties. When the doors closed I took her panties from my pocket and lifted them to my nose to smell her. I wasn't surprised to feel they were wet from her excitement.

The doors opened, floor 12. I walked to the end of the hall to room 1203. I took a deep breath and slipped the key in the lock and opened the door.

I shut the door behind me and stopped to adjust my eyes to the soft light in the room. I could hear the rhythm of them fucking, the bed groaning from their movement. I walked down the short hallway into the bedroom. I noticed the chair sitting in the corner and stopped at the foot of the bed.

Leslie was on top of him, in a reverse cowgirl. She was riding his cock, her hair was down around her shoulders, her breasts bouncing with her movement. I felt like reaching out to touch her but didn't want to interrupt. I could tell she was into the fucking.

I sat in the chair and took it all in. The curtains were open letting in a soft light which illuminated the lovers. Leslie continued riding his cock. Her legs bent at the knees, sitting back on his cock, grinding her pussy into his groin. Her hands cupped her own breasts, pinching her own nipples. His hands were on her hips holding her in place.

He lifted a leg and flipped her on her back. He slid easily between her and entered her deep all in one movement. I had caught sight of his cock. Thick and fairly long. Now deeply sunk into her pussy.

They continued in a missionary position. Leslie's legs were drawn up and her heels dug into his ass pushing him harder into her with each thrust. Neither of them seemed in a hurry. The motion was hypnotic and the grunts and sighs coming from them was exciting.

He moved again, pulling her to her knees got behind her and entered her in the doggy position. He started fucking her harder. Grabbing her hair with his left hand and pulling back each time he thrust into her. I knew she loved fucking this way and the hair pulling would only excite her more. The tempo had increased. He was slamming his cock into her cunt. I could hear his balls slapping the wetness around her pussy. The bed was rocking. Leslie started to moan louder. He slapped her ass with his right hand and pulled again on her hair. It made her yell out "yeah that's it fuck me hard, come on...." He didn't need any encouragement...she was moaning now. Her head being held back he was brutally riding her and she was pushing her ass into him. He gave her ass several hard slaps, the sound of them singing off the walls. She started to cum. She got very vocal..."Fuck my slutty married cunt. Give him a show..." She cried out as she orgasmed. A few more thrusts and he grunted out his orgasm...filling her pussy with his cum.

He held there, his cock buried in her pussy, letting their orgasms subside. He separated himself from her and lay on his back beside her. She lay beside I'm, her arm thrown over his chest, her face nuzzled into his neck. She kissed him and I heard her say thank you. He said " no thank you. You made my trip worthwhile."

They lay there for several more minutes and then Leslie kissed him and told him we were going.

She got up and grabbed her dress and went to the washroom. When she came out she had on her dress and shoes. She went to the bed and kissed him and turned to me and said, "Let's go honey."

We left and as we walked to the elevator she turned and asked me "so did you enjoy?"