She Needs It Now

Story Info
Man is powerless to stop himself from dominating a woman.
4.9k words
3.57
35.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

"Can you tell me if we are ready to take total control of Jerry?" she inquired.

"Yes his mind is now ready for us to harmonise with, and we are ready to trial the stimulation device Commander," I replied.

"Alright, then commence the trial," she ordered.

I waved my fingers across the communications controller that activated the haronimising device, and the screen lit up with the image occurring in his mind.

"Commander we have succeed in the first stage of the harmonizing, and his mind is showing him as already in an area where he could take control of a suitable woman," I excitedly told her.

"Good, then proceed to issue instructions to him to take control of her, and keep me informed of the trials progress, as I am in need of some relaxation," she confessed to me.

"Very good Commander, I will make sure I feed through the images to your room as you relax," I responded; knowing full well her lust for this type of sex.

I executed the instructions into Jerry's mind and waited to observe its affect. I knew I must be careful, so many of the previous experiments had failed.

-----

My mind felt strangely elated today; a little like when a hot woman is trying to convince me to spend some naked time with her. The first hotel I was staying at, for my engineering conference, certainly had many very gorgeous women. Perhaps my stimulated vigilance was because I had been so busy recently I had not dedicated enough time to fulfill my desires. And, walking around a hotel seemingly full of beautiful women was affecting my unquenched lust.

Usually I could suppress any inconvenient sexual urge but today felt so different, like my lust was pushing me harder to satisfy myself than I had ever been pushed before. Finally I felt the compulsion engulfing me as my cock suddenly hardened and throbbed like it rarely did these days. Then as the pounding began inside my lust filled mind, I knew I certainly needed some sex, and any woman in the hotel would do, and so I licked my lips in anticipation.

Then I saw her walking towards me, down the corridor - how lucky for me! Without any hesitation I approached her; after all I was a fairly average looking middle class guy who would suspect me of disgustingly perverted intentions? As she walked near me I stepped into her path, and as I did, she then looked up at me and into my eyes.

"Excuse me can you tell me if this is yours," I inquired.

She looked even more deeply into my eyes. I looked downwards towards my hand as and I showed her a tiny bright blue tablet that sat in the centre of the palm of my hand. I saw a look of surprise and disbelief cross her face.

My hands now moved quickly as I leapt towards her, I swung my hand back and slapped her across the face with my left hand and push the tablet into her mouth with my right hand. I held my hand over her mouth.

"Swallow it quickly or I will hit you again." I threatened. Stunned, she quickly swallowed the tablet. I stepped back away from her, to survey my prize, and drink in her beauty.

Once again that frenetic pounding was controlling my minds capacity to reframe acting out this lustful urge. It was pushing me to reach out impulsively towards her insanely gorgeous form; she was such an unlikely treat. Lust swallowed my will to resist; but somehow although I still knew it was such a huge risk I felt the unquenchable urge to ravish her delightfully there and then.

I felt the pressure to enjoy any form sexual pleasure - something like the kind of enjoyment I had often taken as a teenager during a party. Confusing lust filled thoughts leapt into my mind. No surely it wasn't Christmas again! Okay, I just wanted my juicy present now, and nothing was going to stop me from having her.

Yes I had to do it, I just had to do it now. I grasped the front of her dress and pulled her to me, and when she was close enough my eyes looked down the front of her top. Yes, exactly as I expected, I was gazing at her invitingly seductive breasts.

As much as I felt a slight subconscious urge to not take full advantage of her invitingly seductive body, I knew I couldn't stop. The compulsion to take advantage of her was too strong. I tore open the satin top to expose her gorgeous flesh of succulent delights. So lovely, so good to taste, and nice to play with; and all mine.

Powerless to control myself, I lunged forward and feasted on her breasts through the material of her bra. It wasn't enough, I want to taste her flesh and smell her enticing aroma. Without any further delay my hand latched firmly hold of her bra and pulled it downwards.

Those breasts emerged into the freedom they deserved and her nipples sprung out, like they had always been hiding and now were looking for an invitation to belong to my lips. I knew they were all mine and I wanted them; I want to suck and suck them until they were slippery with my saliva and as hard as little pebbles of joyful contentment.

Usually I would just want to suck them nicely and sensuously, but the endless pounding enveloped me and my teeth sank deeply into her nipples flesh. She screamed at the unexpected pain; as her whole body tried to find a way to escape my bitterly nasty attack on her soft and tender exquisitely tasty nipples.

As she, slightly stumbling, hit me with her fists I reached up and grabbed her wrists. Now she was mine and in my total control. I enjoyed the pain she had inflicted upon me with her fists; it made me even harder; if that was possible.

The pounding receded a little, which clarified my compulsion and I managed to come to understand what I needed more than anything else. It was a very unique feeling, something new for me, but it had always been there; repressed inside me. I felt myself compelled to take my prey into my lair where I might do whatever I wanted to her.

It was a so invitingly serene; that understanding that my liar would allow me to control her and pleasure myself using her, knowing what I had planned for her. Yes I must have her gorgeous body all to myself, and so I marched her quickly along the poorly lit corridor, towards my room; which I had readied in my mind for exquisite pleasure.

Just like you I suppose, I wondered why she didn't scream. Perhaps she was just too shocked at what was happening. Somehow I seemed to know that the tablet couldn't have worked that quickly.

The tingling leapt across my head like an unwelcome headache, and at the back of my pounding head I felt the compulsion to hold her tight enough for her to know that I enjoyed inflicting pain upon her.

It was all happening so quickly for us both. My hands were wrapped around her wrists so tightly that her arms were held in my vice like grip of pain.

"Quickly," I ordered, "we must hurry."

It was urgent that I get her into that room as soon as I could. I knew I must unmercifully drag her there; with an encompassing sense of urgency that came from inside me we moved quickly towards my darkened room of delight.

Yes, it was a place where I might secure her for myself without any fear of others joining us. And like you, I knew I must give myself time for the tablet to take affect on her seductively enticing body.

Once inside my room I knew she would have little time to really grasp what had happened to her. Inside my mind I knew I was to be involved in her pleasure, and that she would forever embrace and welcome the sexual pleasure I had arranged for her.

With the tablet already working to massively enhance her libido, I understood that once on my bed she would welcome my hands exploring her flesh. I wanted to enjoy her body as my hands roamed untroubled all over her delightful body.

Perhaps, you might wonder, without the tablets affects, would she have wanted to violently protest against my enjoying her body without her permission. Eventually, as I took the time to touch an caress her, I understood that what I was about to do to her would change her view of her own lust and sexual pleasure forever.

A small part of my mind reflected upon my actions; I knew what I had done so far was so unlike anything I had ever done before, and that this behaviour was totally out of character for me. And yet, as the pounding became stronger and more urgent, I felt the ruthlessness return, and the need to dominate and pleasure her seductive body was once again consuming me.

A truth entered my understanding in a very sadistic manner. Just how true it was, was hard for me to accept, because I had never acceded to this level of desire before now. Now I knew that I had always secretly wanted to enjoy this form of dominant pleasure of a beautiful woman but something had held me back from seeking it out.

My caressing of her had stopped. With the pounding pushing me hard, I was once again acting quickly and decisively. With little to prevent me from what I wanted, I had achieved my goal of securing her body tightly bound to my bed in a few minutes.

Strangely she had not yelled or screamed at me. Surely, to achieve this victory of domination over her, must have meant she was wanting me to take these liberties with her body; surely it could not simply be that she was totally disorientated by the unexpected attack I had launched upon her. How could I know why she was being so quiet? Did it really matter anyway, it seemed possible, perhaps even likely that she didn't want me to stop my unprovoked domination of her.

The compulsion and pounding seemed to dissipate somewhat, allowing me to reflect upon what lay before me; as she lay on her back staring intensely at me. No word had yet escaped her lips. And you would have understood why, but I didn't want to understand until it was all over. How special she was for me, and I can't explain just how gorgeous this woman was I had managed to secure on my bed, but I will never know if you would really ever understand this fact?

As the compulsion shifted and I felt an easing within my mind, I slowly felt my muscles uncoil. And for the first time since I had pushed that tablet of demonic lust past her succulent lips, I felt relaxed enough to survey my prize in detail.

As a breast man I couldn't help but admire what I gazed upon, they were more spectacular than I could have ever imagined I might play with; until now. I could only guess what size they were; for me they were delightful but for some I know they would have been a disappointment that she appeared to be sporting nothing more than slightly average B-cups. They were exactly what I would wish for in my dream woman.

In my earlier eagerness I had been blinded by my lust. Now as I gently moved her clothing aside to gain a better look I was so pleasantly surprised at what emerged to greet my sight. Her breasts were perfectly-shaped and bigger than I had initially guessed they might be.

Did you know that they were probably at least large C-cups? For those who want the real truth, I think it more likely they were D-cups. How delightful I thought as I gazed upon those inviting orbs that stood proud and firm before me.

I was so enthralled by her seductive flesh presenting itself as a curving presentation of fleshy delights. I could not tear myself away; my eyes were explicitly exploring the rest of her curvaceous breasts. And now, shifting her tops slightly I was rewarded by being able to finally have a detailed look at her pinkly perfect nipples.

Although they were red and puffy from my recent attack on them, they still seemed to me to be nesting atop what many men would consider as works of artistic mammary perfection. For me they certainly seemed perfect.

Unlike my usual embarrassment at staring intently at a woman's breasts, there was a totally uninhibited focus to my desire for her beautiful breasts. To me they were delicately perfect in every way I could imagine. As I stared at her areolas covered in indentations from my teeth, I noticed that they were perfectly round.

I reached out and gently stroked them with my finger tips, and they became (if it was possible) slightly more puckered by the time I had finished my teasing treat. This gentleness was such a contrast to my earlier beastly attack on them.

Without the demanding compulsion I had been experiencing earlier, I knew my own exotic calm sensuality had once again seeped back to take control of my mind. Nevertheless, the excitement of my caressing her delightful nipples meant that my cock was jumping about in my pants; no doubt responding to the erotic excitement of the situation.

I completed my inspection of her truly gorgeous breasts; and now naked and perfectly sized nipples - for they were perfectly proportioned to the globes of glory on their magnificent fleshy crowns.

I knew I had to see more. For, as my prize, I certainly felt the right to know exactly what I had captured for my delights. So taking up the nail scissors I had secured from my vanity bag, I slowly but expertly slowly cut away her pants and underwear. Again, not a sound escaped her lips as I completed my task of exposing her for my enjoyment.

All the time I had controlled her, she never once said anything to me. I looked into her eyes and all I saw back was a piercing gaze of knowing lust. Perhaps that should have told me something more about her.

Once I had completed the task of removing her clothing I placed the scissors back on the bedside cabinet. Now, so slowly, so carefully, just like a well deserved and patiently rewarded prize, I pulled away the fabric that had previously been her clothes to see what was now mine to take for my pleasure.

As I had attended to my task of removing her clothing, my peripheral vision had registered the existence of a luscious growth of finely formed pubic hair. My hair fetish meant that I suffered some slight disappointment that I did not feast my eyes upon a full forest of lush growth; but I was equally delighted that she was not one of those women who seem obsessed with being shaved when it turned me on to see a forest of natural delight.

Now as you will have expected I focused my gaze at its real destination, and as someone like you will appreciate, it deserved my uninterrupted as well as meticulous examination because of its beautiful form. My attention was fully rewarded. Yes I felt my prize was a true reward indeed.

Then, unexpectedly, my eyes were drawn to what I had expected to be blemish free skin surrounding her dark pubic lush hair. However, I was captivated by those welts and red marks all over her inviting loins. Some truths emerge, we shared a secret longing for that dark side of our sexuality; interesting and slightly explanatory I suppose.

Seeing some amusement written across the features of my face, my captive obviously became angry with me. Was she disgusted with herself or furious with me that I thought her amusing? Whatever her reason, I was very annoyed and frustrated when she pushed her legs tightly together. I scowled at her as I reached over and caressed and then carefully pinched the flesh of her thigh.

"Open your legs, open them now or I will pinch you harder and harder, until your legs turn blue," I threatened.

As I pinched her I watched her eyes. I saw her face change again as she realized I was enjoying the pain she was feeling; just as much as she was. Finally she relented and relaxed her legs.

Delightfully I could now admire the view of her abused flesh; which I assumed had been self inflicted as she would pleasure herself. I reached down and rubbed the welts on her thighs, and she moaned in a combination of lust and pain.

Looking at her luscious growth it didn't appear she trimmed the top or upper sides at all, but then it wasn't really needed. Wisps of her pubic hair flowed from the edges of her pussy lips and toward the center of her demonstrably moist pussy. She was obviously really enjoying everything so far.

Then, annoyingly, I felt the pounding begin again in my head, slightly different this time. The desire to tease her into submission began to focus my thoughts as I feasted my eyes upon her. She wanted pain, but I wanted to control her.

I knew exactly what I must do, so I began tickling her. I started in a manner which I knew would be irritatingly unpleasant, and as I observed her until I knew she definitely hated being tickled like that! I knew she expected and wanted me to inflict more pain on her but I wanted something else. And then, my focus sharpened and in a strange way I felt the lust to control her feelings become stronger within my mind.

My tickling of her became more demanding; as it was alerting her to my need to control her sensual sensations in all parts of her seductively beautiful body. And as she laughed uncontrollably, from all the probing and tickling of my fingers, her disorientation gradually began to diminish. With the tablet's effect now dominating her body's sensations, the alcohol which had made her feel quite giddy to begin with as it meant she felt that unpleasant spinning sensation, she now felt totally out of control of her own sexual sensations and emotions.

Suddenly I stopped tickling her. Somehow I knew she was ready to have the device inserted inside her. I held her left thigh firmly against the bed as I removed the soft silver device from my pocket; I had no idea what this was or where it had come from.

I knew, somehow, what was about to happen to her and that she was in no condition to prevent me from placing it inside her. Totally at my mercy, as her clothing (including her bra) was removed, she had been readied for the device to begin its work.

It was important she not be able to move at all so I adjusted the tightness of the bondages holding her body securely to the bed. With each of her ankles and wrists now very carefully and tightly tied to the bed I felt relieved and elated that she would be unable to resist me in any way. I was now free to complete the task that I certainly felt compelled to do.

The soft silver device then began to pulsate in my hand. That gorgeous sensation, as my hand felt so sensually light and alive, as if I was stroking her soft breast as she orgasmed for me. I delighted in that feeling and knew I wanted that feeling to continue. I asked myself, why should I place it on her when it seemed so delightful on my flesh.

My head began to hurt, as the throbbing further intensified. Finally I knew that the pain would continue to grow unless I placed that device of ultimate pleasure onto her body. I could feel her watching me as I struggled with these intense feelings of pounding pain in my head and delightful pleasure flowing within my hand. Both of us shared that joy of the painful pleasure that drives our lust.

Finally after the pain began to affect my erection, I gave in and lay the soft silver devise across her pussy. I watched in fascination as it moved across her flesh and slowly moulded itself around her pussy lips, and grew in size and shape to enter her.

As soon as I placed it upon her I felt the pounding diminish, and instead the urge to take my pleasure in her body grew intently. I relaxed slightly as the pain once again was replaced by lust.

I continued to observe her as this new, amazingly stimulated experience took control of her pleasure. Never before, would her body have been so carefully stimulated as the soft silver phallus moved to cover her pussy and as it grew it pulsated inside her.

Surely she must have felt the same erotic tingling as the soft silver phallus began also sliding up and down the inside of her exposed pussy lips. Yes it would feel warm and exactly as hard as she wanted it to be for her. She was very lucky to have these ultimate sexual sensations.

As I watched her, her eyes widened in growing lust. I felt that she knew its absolute beauty, as it created feeling like the most gorgeous penis that had ever been slowly pushed into her body. It must be making her want even more, and I wondered how much she would want, and how much she would be able to take?

12