She Needs It Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my previous pleasuring of her body had begun her journey of lustful pleasure, she now just wanted this phallus to pulsate and quiver in growing erotic delight inside her. I smiled at her as I watched this new sensual experience enthrall her in a way she would always welcome and seek to achieve again.

Her face glowed in growing and unbridled lust as she slowly, but progressively, felt the phallus grow and throb inside her now totally welcoming body. And then she felt the thrusting begin, and as she screamed in pleasure I knew she would be feeling it accelerate more aggressively inside her. Pushing to the deepest erotic places and onto the flesh that most wanted to be tantalized.

Now I began my own path to pleasure. I undid my pants and released my now throbbingly painful cock. My lust was consuming and my cock felt so good to be free of its previous restraint. I knew it would feel even better once she wrapped her welcoming lips around my silky hard cock.

As I lay my cock across her lips I leant over and pinched her nipples. I heard her gasp and open her eyes to look at me. She seemed to hesitate about taking my cock inside her mouth. Somehow I knew she would experience the soft silver phallus slowing its pleasuring of her.

I scolded her, "Suck my cock and the pleasure will explode inside you again."

True to my word, as soon as she began to suck my hard throbbing cock she felt an amazing sensation as the phallus also move down and began to tickle and caress her anus. I wondered if she could possibly bear to have any more pleasure as her lust filled mind embraced a kaleidoscope of erotic sensations.

I listened carefully as I watched her body radiate with erupting pink signs of orgasm. She began to grunt a little and I knew she must be so close to coming.

Then she repeatedly screamed at me, "Oh yes, Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me again and again, never let this stop. It's soooo lovely."

The sensation diminished somewhat like the cock had been withdrawn. She had stopped sucking my cock but I knew the tablet would make her libido very high, and that she would need the feeling of another cock almost immediately inside her.

I said to her, 'open your mouth and suck me when you want the cock to begin inside you again." She nodded her head at me.

As she began to suck on me again I knew it would feel like another penis had been immediately pushed into her body. Somehow, her need for cock had slightly altered and this one was, much longer and so much fatter. Her over-stimulated pussy, now being totally drenched in her own juices, was almost sucking the soft silver phallus deeper inside her as she sought more and more pleasure from it.

This time as she sucked me I knew she would feel the additional vigor of this enlarged phallus. It was simply that the tablet effects meant she now wanted more and more for her body to be pleasured and used for pleasure. Thankfully this pulsating vigorous phallus was fulfilling, given the urgency of her lust, her deeply seated need to be taken roughly without any mercy; such was her lust filled body's desire.

If it wasn't for the cock I had given her to suck on in her mouth, I realized she would be screaming with uncontrollable lust, and welcoming this joyful phallus of pulsating and orgasmic pleasure to keep going and going inside her until she was exploding in orgasmic bliss.

Then she gasped as she felt the dominating pain wash across her, the phallus seemed to be pinching her clit. She welcomed the pain as she felt it explore inside her like there were fingers probing her drenched pussy; as it vigorously pumped in and out of her. Surely her total overload of orgasmic pleasure would have her insides feeling like jelly. I expected that she would feel like she was blissfully dissolving around this unimaginable cock of pleasure.

Then unexpectedly she begged me, "Please, may I please, oh yes please, let me please taste all your cum now. Please, oh please, let me suck you and suck you until you have spurted and spurted your cum into me and are totally dry?"

How could I resist her begging me like that, with her lust filled eyes locked onto mine as the delicious pleasure of her tongue and lips washed over me, as she sucked and licked with even more gusto across the invitingly willingness that was my throbbing cock.

"Those nipples, I have to pinch those nipples," I demand.

I lowered my hands and started twisting and pulling at her nipples, "and I want you to come now as I twist your nipples," I demand of her.

As I pinched and tugged at her nipples she began groaning and thrashing about. Her hips lifted up off the bed in search of something to fill her up with cum. She needed something, something spurting, to fill her up and make her feel the gooiness flood within her.

"Please, shoot your cum all over me, I need all the hot gooey cum of yours all over me. Pump your creamy hot juices all inside me," she begged me.

To accede to her desire for more of my cock I pushed it even more forcefully back into her mouth and it was almost down her throat; almost chocking her given my overwhelming need for release given the build up of juices inside me. I pumped it again and again into her mouth, just a few more times; I knew I was so close, and then I gave a long decisive loud moan of ultimate pleasure.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah, that's just soooo fucking good," I screamed.

I filled her mouth with my creamy cum and sprayed it all over her face, neck and breasts. As she felt it covering her, she swallowed all she could, and licked my cock until it was almost shiningly clean.

Surely that sensation would be too much for her, and it was. I watched her, knowing her muscles must be contracting around the silver soft phallus, as wave after wave of satisfyingly rewarding orgasm flooded through her. Her pussy juices dripped off the soft silver phallus as she came again and again.

She let out a long moan of blissful joy but she did not stop sucking my beautifully now semi soft cock. The throbbing had finally stopped in my head. I don't think she was looking at me, she was just enjoying the feeling of my creamy cum all over her as the soft silver phallus drove her towards another intensely blissful orgasm.

In her room the commander finally shuddered with ecstasy as she reaches her own powerfully satisfying orgasm. The experiment seemed successful but still a number of questions leapt into her mind. She wanted to try some more experiments so she could address her concerns and continue to satisfy her endless desires.

-----

Results Summary of this Experiment.

Inconclusive orgasmic responses from this experiment.

Subject responded well to new experimental medication but failed to orgasm multiple times without additional stimulation from a man who was remotely controlled during the experiment.

Further testing is required of the stimulation device on women. Results suggest experimental testing on a woman is required in a situation where no man is present.

Further testing authorized to begin in 10 days.

Please seek volunteers.

12