She Needs It Rough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

Instead I pushed her head down to the floor.

"Now kiss these," I said, offering her my feet, which she greedily kissed now.

Then I reached for the bag again.

"Stand up now, whore," I said, grabbing hold of the handcuffs and lifting her up on her feet. "And bend the fuck over."

Her buns were still a faint pink from the earlier spanking.

"Tell me what you are, Ellen," I said coldly.

"I'm just a slut! A tramp! A filthy little bitch! I deserve to be treated like the whore that I am!" She gasped.

"How's that again?" I said, cupping my ear, my voice dripping sarcasm.

"I need to be punished, to be shown my place," she said.

I stared at those gorgeous buns for a moment longer and then I began spanking her again as she groaned loudly. Her buns were once more turning a bright shade of pink.

"Oh!! Oh!!" she gasped breathlessly. "Spank me! Spank meeee!! Show me how bad I've been!"

Now I reached into the bag and pulled out the buttplug and the big tub of lubricant, letting Ellen see them. Her eyes went wide when she saw the plug. It was made of hard black rubber and looked menacing. She may never have seen one of these things or even knew they existed. On the other hand Ellen, may have eagerly perused those sex aid and gadget ads in men's magazines, even ordering toys like this for herself, using them in privacy, hiding them from her husband.

In any case, when she told me I could do 'anything' to her but leave marks, I could tell that she meant it. So shoving a fat, greased buttplug up her ass fit the bill of 'anything', I felt.

"What are you going to do with that?" she whispered shakily, staring at it excitedly, her voice timid.

"What the fuck do you think?" I mocked.

I unscrewed the wide mouth of the tub and dipped the plug into it, pulling it out all covered with grease.

"Bend over, all the way!" I snarled, forcing her to bend at the waist, almost jackknifing her body.

Her hands were handcuffed behind her but I knew her fingertips were still free, so now I was going to ask her to assist in her own reaming.

"Hold yourself open back here," I said, pushing her own fingers into her crack.

She exposed her anus to my view. It was a cute little crevice, all creased and golden.

Then I brought the plug between her cheeks and started to push it in.

"Oh God!" she howled.

As I strained to get the thickest part past the barrier of her sphincter, Ellen squirmed crazily, pretending to resist my efforts. But I could tell she didn't mean it, it was all part of the game. She wanted that plug shoved up her ass more than anything. So with one more push the plug popped into her rectum, with now only the flat rubber base visible.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, realizing I had just buried a big plug up her ass, feeling it.

"Now you may suck my cock," I told her, walking up in front of her, grabbing her harshly by the hair and pressing her face against me, forcing my cock into her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch! Eat it!" I hissed.

She now started giving me head with a wild enthusiasm, unlike the rather mechanical way she had done it to me earlier.

"Swallow it, cunt!" I snapped, pushing her head down on it as she strained to engulf the full length with her lips, succeeding at last.

Finally I pushed her head away again, roughly, and told her to bend way over again, so her head was almost touching the floor.

Now I took the paddle out of the bag and let her see it. Her eyes again went wide as she gazed at.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, pretending fear, but expressing anticipation, excitement, as I fully well knew.

"I'm going to continue your punishment."

I stood behind her now, staring at the base of the plug, visible between her buttocks, thinking how she must have felt having it inside her.

And then I began paddling her.

"Owwwww!" she howled, squirming.

"Will you please shut the fuck up!" I said coldly, resuming the paddling. I know how to wield a tennis racket, so I sure knew how to wield this paddle, paddling her buns like this until they turned a deep pink, and then red. And then I stopped, knowing that we didn't want to get to the welt stage.

"Now that you've been sufficiently punished, it's time for your reward," I told her, pushing her gently down on the bed, on her back, her hands still cuffed behind her.

I keep a jacket and a couple of ties in the trunk of my car in case I suddenly need to put them on for some club function. So I remembered to bring the two ties back with me to the room.

It was an old-fashioned motel and the bed in it had posts. Now I took out the two ties, tied one end of each to each of her ankles, the other two ends to the bedposts, restraining her in a spread-eagled position, her legs flexed all the way and spread wide apart. I once used to string my own rackets, so I was pretty good with knots and things like that.

Now I pulled back to look at her. There she was, on her back, thoroughly restrained. Her hands cuffed behind her, her ankles bound to the bedposts, spreading her legs wide apart, the black base of the buttplug visible down between her cheeks.

There was a look of delirious excitement in her eyes, mixed with an expression of sublime passivity.

"What would you like now, Ellen? What do you need?" I asked, standing in front of her stroking myself slowly.

"Your cock! Your cock! I need your cock!!" she begged. "I need you to fuck me!"

And now, with the plug still inside her ass, I got between her legs and slid it up her cunt.

This time it was different, the reaction to my cock entering her body was totally unlike what it had been before. A new door to pleasure seemed like it had suddenly opened, a new threshold had been reached.

I fucked her slowly, and I could see from her eyes just how much she savored it now, to be fucked like this, totally restrained, after being thoroughly punished and put in her place.

I could feel the fat plug in her ass pressing against my cock as I plunged in, my cock separated from that plug only by the thin sheath of muscle separating her rectum from her vagina. I had a sense that Ellen now felt filled as she never had been before.

I fucked her smoothly, with a hard, steady rhythm. It was different for her now. She couldn't move at all; all she could do was enjoy my steady pounding. And that's what she concentrated on now, the feeling. Now I jackknifed her legs, slamming my cock inside her furiously, pounding the shit out of her.

I could see the blood rushing to her face, the beads of sweat forming on her forehead, a new expression, a new response. And then she began a slow moaning which steadily got louder and louder and faster and faster. I had fucked enough women to know what this meant.

Slowly and surely Ellen was getting there, she was getting to the point.

"Oh God!" she gasped her eyes rolling in their sockets. "Oh God! Oh God!"

And then it was as though she had a seizure -- despite her restraint -- her body lifting up in a series of spasms accompanied by low wail.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried out. "I'm cumming! You're making me cummmm!!"

When it was over there was a look in her eyes as that made one think she had just been privileged to have a glimpse of paradise.

"I climaxed! I did!" she exulted, a radiant smile on her face. "You made me climax!"

I gave her a tender kiss on the lips, staying inside her a little longer before I finally pulled out.

She loved laying there, her hands behind her back, her ankles tied to the posts, her legs spread wide, her pussy gleaming with satisfaction.

But my cock was still hard, and I hadn't cum yet. So now, I knew, I had one more thing for Ellen.

I reached between her buns and slowly pulled the plug out of her ass. She winced as I tore the fattest part from her asshole.

And now I got between her open legs and took aim again. But this time I didn't aim for her pussy, I aimed for that other hole.

"Oh! Oh! oh! Yes!!" she panted excitedly, realizing what I was about to do to her.

And then I slid it right up her tight ass and sodomized her mercilessly for twenty minutes, pulverizing her bottom burying every last one of my thick inches deep into her ass. She was so excited that she actually climaxed again, just from the sensation of my cock in her butt. And right after she did, I let myself go, squirting my cum deep into the hot, humid recesses of her bottom.

"I can't fucking believe this!" she gasped when it was over.

Now I untied her and removed the handcuffs. She stood up from the bed on shaky, unsteady legs; I actually had to help her up.

I led her to the mirror to look at herself. She peered into it and gasped.

"Look at me! I look like such a slut!" she said, delighted.

"You are a slut, Ellen," I said, kissing the back of her neck as she nuzzled up against me, my words music to her ears.

"I'm your slut, Bill," she said. "Anytime you feel like roughing me up like this, you just let me know. Except, next time? Please be even rougher!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers
12