She Needs Therapy

Story Info
Court ordered therapy and I hate her.
52.8k words
3.75
73.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

My career as a therapist has been enhanced by my previous work as a paramedic. Spending years helping people in times of medical or traumatic crisis helped me to deal with those psychological crises that came through my door. I was making a bunch of money and at the same time helping others.

I had enjoyed being a paramedic but some of the people I had to work with drove me nuts. My last job had been on a hospital based service and we were the ground arm of a flight program. Some of the flight nurses had a terrible time accepting that paramedics actually were part of the health care system and not just ambulance drivers. One, in particular, had driven me, and some of my co-workers, out of the profession from the frustration of knowing that other services were constantly adding skills and equipment but we were not allowed due to our perceived "scope of practice."

Lanae Pounds was her name. She was intelligent and extremely self centered. Other nurses hated her and loved it when she was gone on maternity leave or vacations. She was the first nurse hired by the flight program and made sure everyone one didn't forget it.

Rumor had it that she had only chased Chris, her husband, when her best friend had shown an interest in him. The gossipers had stated that she didn't like having kids since they interfered with her idea of being the wife of a well-off man. Kids interfered with vacations. Her husband and his family pressured her into multiple pregnancies until her last when she was bed-ridden for most of the gestation.

After I had gone back to school and received my degree and opened my office I had heard that she had leveraged the hospital into paying for her education and had become a Nurse Practitioner and had immediately left the big hospital for a small community hospital and clinic. I imagine she was just as popular there.

The stories I could relate about her would fill volumes. Suffice it to say she trumped up charges to get people fired, walked down the hallway like she was the Queen of Sheba, was patronizing at best and downright rude most of the time. Even hospital administrators jumped when she yelled. She caused nothing but anxiety. The real kicker was that she could "talk the talk" but not "walk the walk." She would tell everyone how she could save lives with her decisive actions but we all hated when she had a critical patient since she would sit and whimper without doing anything. Her partner had to take over and cover for her inept care and then she would try to get that person in trouble.

Now by some strange twist of fate, Lanae was sitting in my waiting room. She had been caught diverting drugs in her clinic and her hospital and had been fired. She was facing felony charges of drug dealing. The Medicare administration was investigating and so was the state attorney general's office. Other charges might be pending. Her husband had divorced her for infidelity and her three boys and one daughter wanted nothing to do with her.

Because of how I felt about people like her, completely self-centered and a law onto themselves, I usually turfed off that type to another therapist because of the high failure rate and frustration. I had no patience for them. Lanae had permanently turned me off dealing with her type.

I was not given much choice here. No other therapist wanted her and since she was trying a court diversion program to get her sentence reduced it was felt that if she could be treated maybe she could return to helping others in some form.

I was risking everything but maybe I could teach her a lesson at the same time getting a little revenge for what she had done to others.

I made her wait for a bit while I set up the hidden cameras and made sure they would record everything. I used them with female patients who might try to accuse me of unethical practices. They had saved me more than once. Now I would use them for blackmail.

When I had my receptionist let Lanae in she swept in like the Queen of Sheba (again.) She smiled as though smiling at her subjects and regally sat at the chair in front of my desk.

Usually I sit next to the patient so that we are equals but here I wanted a barrier for a while. She immediately started to treat me as an old friend. "Mike, it's been so long. How have you been doing? This looks like a nice office. Not as well appointed as my own of course but it seems to suit you."

That grated on my nerves. My office had been designed by one of the premier designers to fit me and my personality. "Really Lanae, and which office would that be, the one at the clinic where you used to work or at the house where you used to live?"

She flushed a bit at that. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that. I do miss my office. It was me."

I leaned back. "Now, tell me why you are here. I want the whole story and no lies. I fire patients who lie to me."

She was taken aback by my directness. "I had hoped since we had been friends and co-workers that you would help me get my career back. These charges are all a mistake. My family doesn't care about me for some reason and I need to do something."

I knew she would try this but decided if she was going to admit her mistakes or try lying again. "Really? You have no idea why your marriage failed at the same time your career fizzled?"

She tried to bluff again. "It was all a big misunderstanding. I was examining a patient and suddenly all hell broke loose. Before I knew it my privileges had been revoked and I was facing charges."

I pulled out a thick file envelope. "Even if the court had not sent this information from the investigation I would know that you are lying. One of the absolutes in this business is that no one lies. Get out. I will tell the court that I could not help you. Good luck with getting your career back."

She sat there completely stunned. She didn't move.

"What part of 'Get out' did you not understand?" I was now pissed. "You are completely clueless. No one likes you. They have only tolerated your poor behavior for years. Now you stepped over the line and are going to suffer the consequences. I say again, Get out of my office."

She started to cry. Let me describe Lanae for you. She believes that she is a looker but she has a pretty big nose that needs de-emphasized at all times. She uses make-up well to help with that. Her body is tight and toned. Her tits are small but I believe she is too vain to have them augmented. Her best feature is her ass. She used to have her flight suit custom tailored to show it off and for years she even touched her own ass constantly. I have seen her without her make-up on (a rare occasion not to be repeated) but she would delay the helicopter at night to make sure her hair and make-up were just perfect before she would board and she was adamantly against flight helmets.

Add the typical haughty tilt to her head and the swagger when she walked you can get the picture she was always presenting. Now she was crying and downright ugly to look at.

Because I 1) didn't care, 2) was relishing the fact that she was getting her comeuppance, and 3) didn't believe the tears for a moment, I went to the door and opened it. She tried to regain her composure and get up but failed. Finally she sobbed and admitted. "It was all my fault. I did it." I closed the door and returned to my seat. I gave her some tissues and told her to continue.

"I guess I was bored. Chris is busy making money. His whole family is very driven. The kids are growing up. Katie is now driving and dating. She has repeatedly told me to mind my own business when I ask where she is going and with whom. I guess I deserve that since I used to tell my own mom the same thing. The boys are self-sufficient too. I guess that I created that too so that they wouldn't bother me as I worked and went to school. I don't have any close friends, just co-workers. I am getting older and I don't want to."

She paused to see if there was any sympathy on my face. There wasn't. She hadn't said anything yet that surprised me.

She sighed and continued. "Then one day Todd walked into my office. He had a large splinter in his hand that took work to get it out. The whole time he kept flirting with me. I liked it and flirted back."

After taking a deep breath she continued. "The next day was my day off. I ran into him at the store. We talked and he flirted some more. I was intrigued. He was about my oldest son's age and I guess I was flattered that he found me attractive. I didn't think much about it but did get horny with Chris. I fucked him hard that night thinking about Todd."

I nodded and indicated for her to continue. "We would bump into each other at various events but usually when I was shopping alone. Then one day when I was feeling particularly low I agreed to have a drink with him. We went to a small quiet bar in the next county so no one I knew would happen to see us. I got a little drunk and ended up in the back seat of my SUV with my panties off and my legs in the air. He has a big dick and knows how to use it. I came better than I had since I married Chris. After that we would meet a couple of nights a week. I would tell Chris that I was on call and that the hospital needed me. Todd would meet me at a motel and we would fuck. I don't think it was love but I told myself it was."

"Then one day he asked me if I could get him some pain killers for his back injury. He seemed to be in pain so I wrote him a script. He asked about samples so I gave him some. Later he asked for more and I gave them to him. Then he wanted different medications and threatened to tell the cops if I didn't do it. He became more demanding in bed. If I said no, he would show me pictures he had taken of us together. I had to let him fuck my ass and I had to suck his cock all the time."

"Did being forced to do fellatio and sodomy turn you on?"

She hesitated. "Yes, dammit, it did. I hadn't sucked a cock since Chris and I were dating. I certainly never let him near my ass except to kiss it. Now I was letting some punk fuck me and make me swallow his cum and I liked it."

With a nod I indicated for her to continue. "Then he started to come to my office. The staff knew something was going on but I thought they didn't have a clue. He would wait and make me get on my knees and suck him while he called me bitch and whore. If I got turned on he didn't care. He would sometimes pull out and shoot into my hair and make me leave it there. Then he would demand drugs and leave. This went on for months. It was getting harder and harder to get samples to give him. Then I came up with the old idea of switching drugs for patients."

I raised my eyebrow. We had all heard stories of the lengths that someone would go to hide their addiction or need for drugs but had not had any problem locally. "How did you accomplish this?"

"Well, one way was to prescribe a narcotic to an inpatient and insist on administering it myself. I would check out more than I needed, draw up the entire amount and then give the dose. I would put the rest in a vial and then replace it with saline and then have the nurse witness the waste of the saline. It seemed to be working. Then Todd would have access to IV drugs."

"Did you do this with other drugs?" She shook her head.

"Only with narcotics and barbiturates. Todd didn't want anything else and I was scared to do this too much."

"Did Todd want anything like heroin or cocaine?"

"Yes, but I told him that I had no reason to prescribe it. I would occasionally get him some methadone, though."

"Did Todd ever ask you to get someone else involved in this?"

Lanae stopped and looked at me a little sideways and thought a minute. "Well, maybe. He started to ask if I thought any of the nurses were hot looking and if I ever thought about making it with a woman. He started suggesting threesomes and then, at the end, was demanding that I bring someone else into our relationship." She stopped.

"Did you?"

Now she seemed genuinely ashamed. She dropped her head and covered her face with her hands. "Oh, God, yes. I had noticed that the new nurse, Tami, seemed to like me a lot. She is a young cute thing. I asked her one day about a boyfriend and she told me she didn't have one and that she was too shy. I brought up Todd's name and asked if she thought he was good looking. She said yes but that she thought I was Todd's and that I was good looking. I went for broke and reached out and pulled her close as I thanked her for her compliment. Then she kissed me and I kissed her back. We ended up playing with each other's breasts. When we broke for air we were both very turned on and breathless. I suggested that we meet Todd after clinic hours and she agreed."

"We went to the motel and Todd made us take each other's clothes off and had Tami suck my nipples until they were hard and then made me suck Tami's. Hers were already hard and I just kind of feasted on them. I had never done anything like that before. Then he had us double suck his cock until he came on our faces. We had to lick it off each other."

"He made us suck each other's pussy until we both came hard. I had never done that before but Tami seemed to really like to lick me. I finally got it and realized that she wanted me more than she wanted a cock. It was kind of hero worship and I liked it. I made her rim my ass and she did it."

"Then Todd fucked her and spermed her and made me lick her pussy until she came. We then called it a night."

"I was so aroused by the thought of having a little sex kitten for a slave that the next day I got caught standing, well hugging, Tami from behind and my hands under her scrub top fondling her little titties. The nurse that caught us didn't like me and filed a sexual harassment charge that day."

This was new information. I asked her to elaborate but she wouldn't at the moment. She seemed intent of finishing the tale.

"A couple of days later this same nurse, Gloria, came to my office to tell me about an emergency at the hospital and opened the door to find Todd fucking me in the ass and the drugs I was giving him were out on the desk in plain sight. I guess that's when the shit really hit the fan. I couldn't very well say I was examining him. I was almost naked and his cock was in plain sight and in my poor butthole. He didn't even stop pumping into me as she stood there very shocked. Then she closed the door and left. My partners held a meeting later and canned me. The bastards are always fucking the nurses but that's OK. I am not allowed to do the same thing. Then the police showed up and started looking at the med files. I was arrested a few days later."

"What about your husband?" I queried.

"It seems that Gloria is interested in Chris. She is good looking and she immediately went to him and told him what she had seen. He may have forgiven me for fucking Todd but he now thinks I am a lesbian bitch. At least that's what he called me the last time we spoke. Katie even used the same term when I saw her last."

"Have you been with Tami since?"

She shook her head. "No. I am not allowed any contact with anyone from the clinic or the hospital while the case is being looked at."

I nodded my understanding. I would give Tami's name to the investigator. It seems that Todd deliberately targeted Lanae and seduced her for the express purpose of obtaining drugs. He may now be using Tami for the same thing.

"I believe that you are telling the truth as far as I can tell. Your file laid out a timeline and the investigation seems to support your tale. I am sure that your lawyer has let you read the info on Todd and he seems to be a bad man to fuck with. He used you and you let him."

Lanae had tears in her eyes again. I don't think she liked to feel like a fool and a whore.

"Now comes my type of treatment. Every person is different and so is the type of treatment. I will honestly tell you that I have always felt that you were a bitch of the nastiest order. Some of the other paramedics used to speculate about fucking you but I didn't want to touch you with a pole or the dick of anyone I hated, let alone someone I liked."

She had brightened up at the thought of being the lust object of my coworkers but deflated again with my other comments.

She tried to make me take it back though. "You honestly want me to believe that you would not want to make love to me, ever?"

"No, not make love. Occasionally I would fantasize about tying you up and fucking your ass raw but nothing else." I loved the look of horror in her face. I continued, "If you want to be treated by me you will do whatever I demand and at anytime I demand it. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"I feel that you have been allowed to demean and disrespect other people and you need to learn humility and respect for others. Come with me."

I led her out of the office and down to the basement where normally files are stored. Because I had known for some time that she would be coming to see me I had modified the basement. My receptionist, Carla, had helped even though she had never met Lanae.

The basement was now a dungeon. There was an X-frame and stocks and a pillory. There were low benches with eyelets for tying or chaining to. One wall held whips and floggers. Drawers held clamps, dildos and plugs. A tray held sterilizing liquid and needles. Another tray held rings and bars for piercing. Lanae was aghast at the sight.

"I created this for you. I am not a sadist but I will be for you. If you agree you will become my sex slave as part of your rehabilitation. I will tie you, flog you, and whip your body, not just your ass. There will be intense therapy sessions along with torture. I will find you a job where you will serve others and learn that you are not the center of the universe. Do you have a place to live?"

Lanae was startled at the last comment and question. "Wait a minute, I thought that we would have a couple of sessions where I will admit I am wrong and then you will tell the court that I have learned my lesson. I always thought you were a pervert but now I see I was right. You are worse than I thought."

I lost my temper for a moment and reached out and grabbed a handful of her short but perfectly coiffed hair. "Listen bitch, I could have a dozen people here in an hour who hate you more than I do. Do you think that Leslie, Troy, Paul or Danni would hesitate to get back at you for the lies and schemes that you pulled on them to fuck with their lives and careers? Get over yourself, Bitch. You deserve all of this and more. Your family was right to cut you out. You live with your sister right now and I bet she would love to get your nagging ass out of her life. You epitomize bitch. Get out, now."

I left her there and went back to my office. I told Carla to not schedule any more appointments with Lanae. She could go to hell.

At 5:00 I was ready to leave. I had expected some kind of histrionics when Lanae was told to not come back but it was quiet and had been quiet since I had returned from the basement. I had finally calmed down and actually got some work done. I was ready to leave for the day and Carla was supposed to go at 5:00 also.

When I told her to clock out and I would lock up she informed me that she had not seen Lanae since I had taken her to the basement. I was stunned. No wonder I hadn't heard any yelling or screaming. I was concerned about what we would find in the basement and how we would explain any bad outcome. We headed down to the dungeon. At the foot of the stairs I was stunned by the sight in front of me. Carla bumped into me when I stopped short and started to ask what was going on but then she saw the same sight.

Lanae was naked and had put herself into the stocks. She couldn't lock herself in but she gave you the impression she was not able to get free. Her make-up was smeared from her tears. One nipple was clamped tight and the other had a needle stuck through it. I walked around the stocks and realized that she must be in the middle of her menses. She had removed her tampon and blood was running down her legs.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers