She Obeys Ch. 01

Story Info
A normal housewife visits her lover.
1.9k words
3.33
51.7k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daveo32
daveo32
96 Followers

She laid there, thighs parted, cum flowing from her angry red opening, her left hand on her stomach and her right flung above her head. She was breathing heavily from her lips that were smudged with scarlet lipstick. Her eyes fluttered open and a grin came across the lips as she whispered thank you. How did she get here? Allow me to tell you.

She is my slut. Yes that's right S-L-U-T. She will do anything I say, act however I want and she will suck and fuck until she is told to stop. It started online innocently enough as friends, then feelings began to enter into as they do. Then as time wore on we felt the need to meet. She had arrived in jeans, boots and a thick heavy coat that first time; in her bag she brought a red PVC dress, stockings, and heels to entertain me knowing my tastes. She would change and appear in the doorway and show me how much she wanted me. But we had not got that far before she was naked and spread on the hotel bed. Moments later she felt my fingers in her and then my tongue licking her to the very edge. It was frantic, it was hot, and it was passionate. For months after the thought of my hands on her would send a chill to her core and bring moistness to her pussy. Then I was filling her with my cock, deeper than ever before, stretching her like never before. When I came in her it flooded, if only her husband could fill her like this. But here she was a married woman, with her husband's permission to take a lover. Had he had known how I made her cum, drip and arouse her like never before would he have permitted her to come? We lay in bed talking, and then she slid down to lick suck and caresses my cock with her tongue. Once she had me hard again she rose up lifted her naked leg across me then lowered herself on to my hard erect cock. Once it was fully embedded in her she let out a moan from her throat to let me know how much better it felt than ever before. Then she was riding slowly, savouring it as I slid inside her pulling her flesh out on the up, and pushing her flesh in on the down. A bead of sweat dripped from her head on to my chest and with her head thrown back she smiled and sighed and thought how good it felt.

She was lost to her husband as she devoted her body to me. Then with no warning she lifted her self off my cock edged forwards and slid my hardness into her ass for the first time. Her eyes fluttered open as she lowered herself on to my cock again. Spoilt for the man who she married years before, would it ever feel the same in his arm or with him inside her again? Her eyes opened fully as she reached the base, and then she rode me but stopped short of making me cum in her again. Lifting herself off completely she lay on her side thighs parted and I towered over her. She reached for my cock and with a wicked smile pulled it to her ass. I slid right in, no resistance, deep t the hilt and the breath left her body in a deep throaty moan. I pushed in and out until I felt the usual build up and withdrew.

"I want to shower with you" she moaned.

"Let's go then" I reply.

It was fun; they played more in the afternoon until it was time to go home for both of us. The train home left her pussy and ass feeling empty, and she longed for being filled by my cock again. Her husband collected her from the station, and was wary of asking how it went. She knew she wanted me again and more often.

That was years ago. Everything and anything had gotten in our way until yesterday. We had been talking a lot over the past year about getting together, she was saying how she wanted to feel me inside her, stretch her, fill her again and how she missed feeling full of my cum. She had developed a completely submissive side to her nature, and I became her master online. She told, yes told not asked, her husband that she was going to meet me and that she was going to allow me to do whatever I wanted to her body, use her, exploit however I wanted. two weeks before she came to me she visited a local tattoo artist and he placed a pink unicorn tattoo just to the right of her pussy and about two inches above, in the flowing mane she had scripted HRs Slut, my online initials. Her husband saw it and thought she had done it for him, the next time he licked her pussy he looked up at it and she was smiling. He thought she was being pleasured, little did he know she was watching lick the pussy that belonged to me now with my initials on it.

The day of her trip she bathed, and shaved every hair from below her neckline. Her hair had been freshly highlighted in blonde and her nails painted a very sexual red. On her bed laid out was the outfit I had told her to wear. She would not mess this up, she wanted me and she wanted to please.

"You can dress me now" she told her husband, her voice with a new and strange tone of authority. He bent and took a hold of the red Basque with the black lace trim. He moved his arms around her and encased her in the Basque. Usually this intimacy would have resulted in her getting wet between the legs, and she would have felt his cock against her hardening, but it would have been difficult for him to get an erection and she was safely locked inside a new cockcage. She lifted her leg as he rolled on her black seamed stocking up her smooth thighs, and attached the suspenders to the top. His finger brushed her pussy and she glared at him.

"Watch it, no touching remember, this is no longer yours to touch except when I tell you."

Pointing at the other stocking she leant against the dresser and waited for him to repeat the action of sliding it up and attaching it.

"Make sure the seams are straight, he will expect you to send me to him looking perfect." She told him. Now came the tiny matching thong, he lifted it from the bed, she gripped his head in her hands and stepped in to it and he drew it slowly up her legs. The red material barley covered her pussy and the string at the back slipped between her ass cheeks as he arranged the waistband of them high on her thighs.

"My shoes I think now. I will have the black patient ones." My slut was doing well ordering him to do her bidding. She had not felt comfortable at first but she had learned that this is how he wished to be treated.

"But darling, this are 5 inches tall and you only wear them in here for us..." He pleaded.

"Stop that! I told you before that I am the one that decided now, you follow my instructions." He nodded and reached for the shoes and placed them on her feet.

"Leave me now while I put on my make up I will tell you when I am ready for you to finish me off". He started for the door, "And where are you going? On the floor by the end of the bed and wait" He obeyed.

Her lipstick was as scarlet as her nails and gave a clear indication of her intention of being fucked hard and often. She lifted items, brushes, powders ad turned her normal look in to a hot, wanton looking woman. Her eyelids smoked with dark grey tones, thick black eyeliner, and lush mascara was applied. From the corner of her eye she saw him watching her, and she felt a twang of guilt. He'd been good to her, but his sexual demands had been focused on him. This was her time, her body her orgams, her passion and her willingness to be used. She flicked her finger through her hair and turned towards him. She never spoke but simply pointed to the skirt. He rose took it in his hands and carefully drew it up her legs and fastened it behind her. without being instructed, he took the black silky blouse and held it for her to put her arms in and then came around to her front and was about to start doing up her buttons when she stopped him.

"Look at them. Look at my tits. The next time you see them they will have had his cum on them, his hands on them and his lips too." Her smile bore into him and he fastened them quickly leaving enough open at the top to show cleavage.

Collecting her small suitcase he trotted behind her like a puppy on a lead, 'maybe I will get one' she thought wickedly. Once outside in the car he looked at her and relaised she was far from being the little woman he had married. She was now a wonderful sexual woman with needs. Needs he had neglected. He had only wanted her to pleasure him orally for months, rarely filled her pussy with his cock, and even then had only cum on her and not in her as she had craved. Now he was driving her to the station to help her on to the train to London. Tonight she would be staying at the hotel and I would be meeting her at the station to take her there.

On the train she had sat opposite a young businessman, Tim shoe found out. He had started to talk to her, telling her he was 28, and single and offered her a meal in London when they got there. She looked him in the eyes and told him, thank you but I am going to meet my lover for a day or two. He said I was lucky, she said that's what her husband thought too. His eyes bulged. She would never had dreamed of being this blatant before, but something just made her feel confident. He smiled as she got up from her seat and sat next to him. He was a lot younger than her, but she wanted to much to show her new found sexuality. She slid in next to him and leant towards him and told him about how I made her in to a slut. As the announcement came that they were approaching London she asked him for him number in case I was too busy. He gave her it and she smiled and rubbed his cock through his pants, just to let him know she was serious.

The train doors opened and before she alighted, she gave him a peck on the cheek with a smile. And off he went. She sauntered down the platform, her heels click on the floor and she saw me standing there. She picked up her pace as much as her heels would let her and when she got to me she stopped and put down her case. Opened her handbag. And brought forth a pink studded collar and handed it to me. A few people around looked as she lifted her hair and I placed it on her neck so it fitted snugly. Then, and only then, was she allowed to hug and kiss me.

To Be Continued ...?

daveo32
daveo32
96 Followers