She Only Calls When She's Horny

Story Info
Wife calls husband when she finds a lover.
1.3k words
3.1
59.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit, I have been away from home a lot, and it has been wearing on both of us. Since September 11th, I have been away from home for more than three years, and have had a few...girlfriends. My wife Jacquie suspected I was having affairs, and like a dumbass I admitted to them.

Our relationship got stronger for several months, then it started to get strained again. Both of us were talking about divorce, and neither were joking. All that and I get called away for a month to go to Hawaii. I couldn't get the money together to get her here, and frankly, I was not really sure that I wanted her here. I needed some time away. Yes, I am sitting in my hotel room instead of laying on the beach. I figure that while I am here, I might as well tell you why I am writing this story.

My wife sent me a text and asked if I was in my room. I replied that I was, and her answer was that she was in a bar. I guess she figured that if I could be in Hawaii, she could go drinking. She described what she was wearing. The short dark blue sundress that I bought for her the last time we were in Mexico, her three inch black stilettos, and her hoop earrings that I call her "hooker hoops." I asked her what panties she was wearing, and she replied with "I didn't say anything about panties." I tried to call her to find out what she was planning, but she didn't answer. Instead she sent me another text. It said "Don't you dare call me. I will call you. When I do, don't talk, just listen."

I didn't know what she had planned, but I had a stirring in my cock. I waited about two hours until she sent another text. All it said was "Be prepared, and be quiet." I replied with just a letter K.

Jacquie called me about 20 minutes later, and when I picked up, I didn't say a word. I could hear her talking, but I was immediately clear that she was not talking to me. I heard her say "I love to touch your cock, it's so hard." The words were sliding off of her tongue, and I couldn't believe what I heard next. A male voice said "If you love to touch it, why don't you kiss it?" WHAT!?! My first thought was that she was watching a porn video at home. I kept listening. I heard her start to moan, and I could hear kissing. Jacquie said "Kiss my neck, that's it Matt, lick my ear." Matt? I had a neighbor named Matt. I have to admit that he was damn good looking, and I know that Jacquie had kissed him before. I think that they did more, but she never admitted anything more than kissing.

I heard Jacquie moaning louder. She told Matt that she was getting so wet from his kisses. I heard her tell him to slide the tip of his cock between her pussy lips so when she started sucking his dick, she would be able to taste herself. Matt said that he had never felt her that wet before. I guess there was the confirmation, they had been together before.

Jacquie said that she was so wet because she felt better about fucking him since her husband was out of town. Matt moaned and told her that she should send me away more often. She just giggled and started kissing him again. She asked if he liked her hands rubbing his cock, or if he wanted her mouth. She said wow, and then I heard sloppy kissing. I had the phone smashed against my ear when I heard her whisper "Honey, you can hear this because the phone is on the floor. He doesn't know about it. I want you to know that I can be as much of a slut as the girls that you have slept with. Listen closely."

I heard her kissing, and wet slippery noises. She asked Matt if it was as good as her remembered. He said "Every time you do it, you get better." They both moaned and I heard her working his cock through what I KNEW was a professional blow job for at least 10 minutes. She would stop and tell him to slow down, because she wanted him to wait for something special. Jacquie told him to lay down on the floor so she could sit on his face. He didn't say anything, but I heard her yelp, and then sigh. She said that his goatee tickled her shaved pussy, and that she was going to ride his face until she came. I heard her getting louder and louder. I could hear Matt. He sounded like a man possessed. I could almost see Jacquie. She knows that sitting on my face is my favorite position. I could tell by her breathing that she was getting close. I hope he knows what's cumming, because when Jacquie has an orgasm, she is a squirter. I have seen her spray about 2 feet, and the volume is incredible. There have been times that I have had to push her off because I thought I was going to drown.

Her breathing was raspy and short. I heard her smack the floor, and then scream out his name over and over. He kept eating her out, and she alternating between panting and screaming. Jacquie climbed off of him and I heard her say that he was going to get his treat now.

I heard them kissing, and she said that she loved to lick her juices off of his face. He said to keep licking because she had covered his face and it was running down his neck. She kept kissing him, and they were moaning so loud I thought that they were right next to me.

Jacquie told him to not move, and she laid down with her back on his stomach. She said "Spread my ass cheeks, I am going to play with your cock. That's it baby, oh, your sooo hard. mmmmm, can I do what ever I want to with it?" Matt said that as long as she kept touching him, she could do anything. Jacquie said "Good, because I am going to get it nice and wet. Mmmm, do you feel all those juices? They are running down the crack of my ass. Oh yeah, your dick is so wet, it's almost ready. Play with my asshole Matt. That's it, stick your finger in it. Spread it out baby, I need it opened enough to take your huge cock." Matt sounded surprised. He said "Really?"

Jacquie said yes, then she kissed him. "Mmmm, fuck my ass with your finger, that's it. Put another one in. Yesss, oh yes. You are so hard Matt. Are you ready?" Matt said "Yes, baby, put my cock inside you. Oh damn, you are soo tight. Mmmm, I love this, you are such a slut. Sit up Jacquie, Just like that. Sit down on my cock...Oh hell, there is no way I can hold back"

"Are you ready Matt, do you want to fill me up?"

"Yes Jacquie, ride me."

I could hear there bodies slapping together. They where both starting to pant. All he was saying was "Fuck me", and all that she could get out was "Fill me with your cum!"

Jacquie screamed "I'M CUMMING, OH GOD MATT KEEP FUCKING ME OH SHIT YESS YESS FUCK ME!!" The phone must have been near her pussy because I swear I could hear her juices spraying across the room.

Matt just said "FUCK YES JACQUIE!!" and then let out with a loud moan.

He had just filled up my wife's ass with his sperm. I guess at least he didn't blow his load into her pussy, maybe something is sacred.

I heard Jacquie fall back onto Matt, and heard her shift around. I heard some whispering, and heard the phone get picked up.

Jacquie said, "Night sweetheart."

Matt said, "I will do her again, but this time in private."

And the phone went dead.