She Opened My Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
A Russian girlfriend leads me to MMF threesome.
16k words
4.75
109k
199

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers

A guys journey to a MMF threesome. Bisexual and cuckold elements. You have been warned.

*****

Where to start this crazy story? The story itself is a mess, so many moving pieces, so much craziness. My name is Josh. She is from Russia, but had recently divorced. She went to school in the US, but she still has the accent and definitely has the body, long legs that go on forever, not the biggest boobs, but a real woman. On top of this, Anastasia loves to flirt. She has no problem dressing up for a party or bringing up intimate subjects. She finds it amusing to pry out people's secrets or make them squirm and most people enjoy being on the other end of her rhetorical banter, most especially men. Her boundaries are just different from most people in the states. I know that now. At the time I was still learning.

I met Anastasia at a birthday party. She was the sister of Andrei, a good friend from work and we hit it off pretty well.

She went to a local university before she got married, but when I met her she was just visiting from New York where she worked in the financial industry. She was a hot blonde who looked remarkably like Andrei, but with a bearing that I can really only describe as sophisticated. She had this look that one might see in a magazine.

It was also fairly obvious to me that Anastasia was a smart, opinionated person who would not suffer fools easily. She gleefully and happily engaged in conversation with everybody, unafraid to give her viewpoint, and I found that really turned me on. I'd been dating quiet, almost passive aggressive type women who never said anything until they were in full blown anger mode. Anastasia might get angry, but I suspected I'd see it coming a mile away.

She made little comments that gave away a feminist streak, but not like some crazy man-hater, more like describing silly men doing dumb man things around her at work.

We had a great time that evening, just chatting and joking around. There was nothing overtly romantic, but in my heart I knew I was smitten.

Standing around a granite island countertop in the kitchen, sipping wine and munching on hors d'oeuvres, and the subject of children came up. Somebody mentioned they'd seen something on television about some "genius sperm bank" that had operated twenty or thirty years ago, where athletes and nobel prize winners had fathered children for couples who were willing to pay up for the highest quality sperm.

I chimed in that I thought it was a really cool idea, and if I had problems having kids it would be good to know my wife and I could have a really exceptional child.

She looked me in the eye and said, probably somewhat drunkenly, "So if you and me were to get together, you could guarantee one way or another I could get a genius baby?"

It was then that I knew she liked me, telling a joke like that as everybody laughed.

"Either through my wallet or other ways, all below the belt," I answered and again everybody laughed and she winked at me.

That night I masturbated to lame Russian girl porn, but nothing really seemed to capture her spirit or looks.

The next day her brother invited me back to his house for a smaller get together and again Anastasia and I really seemed to mesh. It was during this conversation that I found out that she was either divorcing or just divorced, but I didn't want to pry. Her and her brother would usually speak English but occasionally slip into Russian.

A few days later at work Andrei asked me what I thought about Anastasia and told me she had asked about me. I was happy but the I realized I'd probably never see her again, so that dampened my enthusiasm. I told him if she ever came back, I'd love to see her again. He laughed and told me she almost certainly was moving in with him in the next few months, and clarified to me that she was recently divorced and wanted to start fresh.

Sure enough, a couple of months later she was living with Andrei and I had begun dating her.

So with all this as background, I suppose I can begin this story on the day I figured out that Anastasia was way more than I bargained for.

I'd been going out with her for a few months when I brought her to my friend Rick's house. It was his birthday party and he decided to have a barbecue.

Anastasia loves to flirt. Rick is a Firefighter and he's a pretty well built guy, and he's really a good dude. At the time he was going through a divorce. The fact is guys like him think they are doing the right thing when they get married super early. He married this really hot girl in our circle of friends, but after a few years they grew tired of each other and she ran off when somebody with a little more money and a promise of another sort of life came along. That's not really what this story is about, I really just wanted to describe his situation to give context.

I could tell when Anastasia was around him that they had a pretty good rapport, they'd say little things that were edgy and in truth if he wasn't one of my best friends, he couldn't have gotten away with it.

At the party we sat around a table out back with a bunch of friends. Somebody had brought a couple bottles of Cuervo and we were all doing these smooth, smooth shots, and feeling really loose and carefree. There were maybe 15 to 20 people there, including wives and girlfriends, but at the table there was more like 8 of us.

The subject of exercising and working out came up. I'm a pretty built guy, but Rick works out plenty, on top of the physical demands of his job. He stuck one of his arms out and flexed, mentioning he had some shoulder issue he was worried about. It was obvious he was showing his stuff to Anastasia and the other ladies in the vicinity and we all chuckled as he flexed.

Anastasia started in with one of her patented edgy conversations.

"Ohh, look at that Josh," she said in her sexy accent and she reached over and felt his muscle as he grinned and the other people at the table laughed at her forwardness. "Josh, maybe you need to go more to the gym, no, be more like Rick?" She winked at me as she nodded her head, smiling.

I shrugged, blowing off her attempt to tease me. "It's steroids Anastasia, all steroids."

"Steroids?" she asked, playing along.

"Yeah, you should check out his balls. Really tiny. Seriously." The whole table burst out in more laughter.

Anastasia, with a completely straight face, looked at him and said, "You want me to look at Rick's balls? I don't understand!"

Inside I grimaced as the table laughed, but I put on a happy face and said, "You'll need a microscope."

The table chuckling at his expense, Rick just eyed me, smirking and shaking his head.

We all did another shot and the conversation came up about his work shifts. He mentioned his 24 hour shift, and out of nowhere she asked him if it was common for the firefighters to have sex during their workshift. I had thought she'd drawn the line but she seemed to be pushing it.

Again the table went nuts.

"It's been known to happen," grinned Rick, "some of my co-workers do date each other."

"Pour me another drink?" Anastasia asked him.

"Are you sure about that?" Rick said, but he unscrewed another bottle and started to pour. This would be maybe her fourth shot within the hour so things were moving right along. I'd stopped drinking after the third shot and was sticking to soda because I'd be driving later.

"In Russia the man is supposed to pour a drink for his lady. Josh, why is Rick pouring my drink?" she teased.

I leaned over and grabbed the bottle and poured it for her. Clearly she enjoyed working me over a little bit.

A half an hour later she was standing behind him, massaging his shoulders and my stomach was feeling nervous, not from the alcohol, but from her actions. Ostensibly she was helping him with his shoulder issue, but she seemed so enthusiastic about connecting with him I was cautious.

"Maybe we need to slow up on the drinks, eh?" I pointed out to somewhat nervous laughter of the table.

"No problem honey," she said and she came around and started massaging my shoulders too, as if to make up for her actions in front of the group. Now it was my turn to smile and nod, now that she publically demonstrated her feelings for me and I felt more in control.

She dialed it down a little bit after that, but on the way out the door she gave my Rck a really nice hug goodbye, and again made a point to compliment him on his build, even pulling up his shirt to see if he had a toned stomach, saying "Woah, Josh look at this?," smiling as she rubbed a hand across it.

She had gone too far, and I was pissed, but I just nodded and grabbed her other hand, whispering "You're drunk."

"Your woman, you bring her back anytime," my Rick teased, his arm on her back.

Keeping in mind this is a childhood friend, somebody almost like a family member, I gave him a quick hug goodbye, "Yeah, you'd like that. Later my brutha," I said and Anastasia and I walked back to the car.

I opened the passenger side door and let her in, and when I pulled away into traffic in a pissy mood, there was silence.

So many things needed to be said, but where to start?

"You certainly had fun." I said.

"A little, maybe," and Anastasia said something in Russian like she was talking to herself.

I asked her what she meant and she laughed, saying she forgot I didn't understand Russian, and, "It's nothing."

"No, what did you say?" I asked, annoyed.

"I said I had a little fun."

"You and Rick seemed to get along."

Again there was more silence and I looked over at her. She was just smiling at me, not saying anything.

"Well?" I asked.

She stretched out her legs and again reached over to touch my thigh. "He is really good looking. You have some good looking friends."

I didn't know what to say.

She kept stroking my thigh, eventually feeling my stiffness in my pants. I smirked but kept my mouth shut, concentrating on the road.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I just thought you were a little bit disrespectful to me." I thought I had to say something along these lines. She had to be confronted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"You were really open with him in front of my friends."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't play stupid, you flirted with him hard," I inhaled heavily as she massaged my stiffness.

"It's nothing, we were just having fun," she purred.

We drove to her house in silence, her making me more aroused. About a block from her place she leaned over, unzipping my fly. I couldn't wait to pull to a stop, and when I did, it was with a glorious sense of satisfaction as her lips massaged my shaft. Five minutes before I was worried about her behavior with Rick and she'd already taken away my misgivings with an expertly done blowjob.

I leaned back as she worked her hand back and forth on my shaft, coaxing out a feeling that I didn't know was in me considering how jealous I'd acted. I kept picturing how she'd massaged his shoulders and tried to force it out of my mind when she drew out of me that erotic jolt and I passed the point of no return, shaking as my cum filling her mouth. She let it dribble into my crotch and sat up, smiling as she patted it.

"Good boy," she murmured and leaned over. I thought it was nothing more than a goodbye hug but she kissed me full on the mouth, and I could taste myself on her. It was a sudden, odd feeling. It wasn't like a girl had never done that too me before, but it seemed like she enjoyed it. As our lips parted, she asked me if I enjoyed it.

"The blowjob or you snowballing me?" I answered.

"Snowballing?" she looked at me quizzically and I ignored the question as we parted ways for the night.

That night I lay in bed, thinking about the events of the day when I got a text from Rick, checking up on me to make sure I got back okay, but he also surprised me with an apology that maybe he crossed the line with Anastasia. He told me she was "totally hot" and that he'd make sure that didn't happen again.

In truth I thought it wasn't his actions that bothered me. Anastasia had made all the moves, although I guess the massage was a little much.

I certainly didn't want to get into the uncomfortableness of our post-party conversation, so I responded, Gracias amigo. Good times. Thanks for the invite. It's all good.

As I lie in the dark I felt a certain consternation in my gut, combined with urges that didn't seem to jibe with my stress. I pulled out a pair of panties that she had left at my house for this sort of occasion, and started rubbing the fabric against my hard cock. I smelled it deeply, enjoying the scent of her crotch and perfumes and probably even pheromones or whatever it is in her naturally that attracted me so strongly.

-

The next day we had planned to go hiking in a state park not far from us, and I picked her up from Andrei's house where she was staying. We stopped for coffee on the way and bought a couple of sandwiches with the idea of eating them on the trail.

I had fantasies of taking her deep into the woods. I knew I'd get a blowjob or finger her in the process. For months we had been pushing the envelope sexually, fucking and experimenting with sexual scenarios like a couple of teenagers. I'd banged her at Andrei's with the door closed and everybody home, she'd given me a blowjobs in odd places, and I'd fucked her outside in the backyard of the house I rented while my roommate was inside watching TV.

As we drove down the highway I pointed to my phone and told her to take a look at the text from Rick. I was curious to what her reaction would be, and when she read it her eyes lit up and she smiled and asked me to tell her about my friendship with him.

I explained how we'd known each other since elementary school, although we really didn't hang out until about 7th grade when we both played football. She listened, putting a foot up on the dashboard as we drove. As I chatted I glanced at her, noticing her tight Nike dri-fit pants hug her most intimate spots, her large clit a little bump in her pants, even with panties. She seemed oblivious to it.

Anastasia asked me what I liked most about him, and I chuckled, explaining how we both shared our first beers together, how we'd dated girls in the same circle.

"Have you both ever dated the same girl?" she asked, a sly look on her face.

I gave her an odd look, wondering where she was going with this, especially after recent events.

"No. Well, actually he's dated girls I wanted, but we never actually dated the same girl."

"And now it's his turn to suffer," she grinned.

"Well I didn't exactly think of it like that."

"Did you think about me last night?" she asked.

"Actually I did," I laughed, "Your panties got another workout."

"You're so sweet," she answered- and leaned over, kissing me on the cheek.

We got to the park and the hike itself was only slightly strenuous. A few miles in we'd only passed one other couple. The trail meandered along a creek and we took a break to sit on some boulders and put our feet in the water.

I gave her the eye and she knew I was horny and we started kissing. This time I had to have her pussy but I knew I couldn't go straight for the good stuff, I had to work her up a little, but to my surprise she guided my hand down the front of her stretch pants and she gasped as my fingertips brushed her soft, almost rubbery clit.

Her clit had become my little fetish. You know how they often say a clit is like a little penis, well this almost looked like a little penis, it and her lips being engorged by any standard. I slid my finger between her slippery lips and penetrated her. She softly writhed her hips, meeting my strokes and breathing heavily.

Suddenly she looked around as if she heard something and said, "I don't know, somebody can come any time."

"Please?" I begged.

"Take your penis out," she said, and she looked around as if scouting for others.

I unzipped and out it popped, hard and ready.

"Go ahead, do it yourself," she said in her sexy accent. "I want to watch."

"Seriously? You want me to jack off?" I looked around, smiling at her twisted, perverted request.

"Go ahead, jack off," she said grinning, obviously using my native English wording for maybe the first time.

I stroked myself as she put one hand over my shoulder, pulling herself closer to me. "Yes, baby, that's it, do it. Jack off," she kept whispering variants of this as I coaxed myself to orgasm. I looked and she'd slid one hand down her pants to finish herself off.

I was breathing heavily when we heard voices and I stopped, shoving my hard cock back in my pants as we both giggled and pretended we were just another loving couple relaxing by the river. Two hikers came and went, but it seemed to take forever, my cock softening before I pulled it out again.

"Touch it?" I asked.

Giving in, she gently massaged it with her fingertips, her thumb on top as two fingers stroked my quivering hardness from the bottom.

The water flowed past but my mind was focused on her delicate fingers.

"Yes," she whispered at my now hard member, "Feel it. Rick wishes he could feel this hand on him, but only you can."

"What?" I laughed, "Where did that come from?" Her words threw me off, but I was still well on my way to orgasm.

"Now it is Rick's turn to suffer while your hot girlfriend touches your penis," again, the sexy exotic syntax and Russian accent that I found charming sounded strange as she said Rick's name.

"Shut up," I said, but my body gave me away as I breathed heavily and she sped up her stroking.

"It's okay, it's only natural. Yes," she whispered.

"What's natural?" I gasped.

"That you are jealous of me, that you can't stand the thought of him wanting to fuck your hot girlfriend.."

I shuddered and semen arced, splashing into the water. I felt something like shame but she broke the seriousness of the situation, telling me she hoped fish don't get pregnant.

I grunted as she finished me off, the waves of orgasm subsiding as my cock no longer throbbed.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I was just getting rid of your sexual tension Josh," and she kissed me on the lips, deeply and passionately.

"What about you?" I asked, and I reached between her legs but she scooted away from me.

"That's okay, don't worry, I finished."

Feeling weird, I got up and we finished the hike, more or less normally. When we got to my place my roommate was gone and we fucked again, but everything was normal, no more talk about Rick.

A few weeks later Rick asked if Anastasia and I wanted to go on a double date with him and some new girl that a mutual friend had set him up with. Anastasia was all for it, so we agreed that I'd drive and we'd pick up Rick and his date Tracy so they could get their drink on and I'd deliver everybody safely home.

As usual, Anastasia was dressed to kill in a slinky cocktail dress that ended mid-thigh. When we met Rick, his eyes about popped out of his head when he saw her. The rest of the night I caught him looking at Anastasia. It almost got a little embarrassing after dinner when we made our way to an Irish pub. Rick chatted up Anastasia, and I felt bad for his date Tracy, so I ended up chatting with her. She was nice enough, but at one point I realize we'd been chatting for 15 minutes while Rick and Anastasia stood at the bar, taking their time getting drinks as they talked with one another.

When his date excused herself to use the restroom I walked over to them.

I don't know what got into me, but I said, "Hey you two lovebirds, can you come on back? Tracy needs her date back."

They both apologized and came back to the table. More drinks were had, but I held back, being the driver.

Rick suggested we go back to his place. Honestly, I was a little disappointed in how the night had gone,but I couldn't really put my finger on why. I pulled up in front of Rick's to let him and Tracy out of the car, when Rick invited us in. Before I could answer, Anastasia said that sounded like a great idea and she she reached out and held my hand, squeezing it, wanting me to say yes. I agreed.

B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers