She Opened My Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
Russian girlfriend trains her husband to want hard cock.
14.1k words
4.76
68.1k
114

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers

Part 2 of She Opened My Mind - Bisexual oral sex and cuckold themes, with a little lesbian action thrown in for fun and plot fulfillment. You have been warned.

*****

Leaving Rick's house, my mind was a jumble of emotions. I was thrilled Anastasia had agreed to marry me. My brain was fried from the extreme sexual experience I'd just had, a threesome with Anastasia and Rick, one of my best friends.

I drove, wondering how it had come to this. Something as important as getting engaged was somehow intertwined with a three way relationship that many people would frown upon, maybe even mock. The thought made me chuckle inside. I could never tell the full story of how I asked her to marry me.

Then there was Anastasia's offer to consider, she wanted me to "put my sexuality into her hands". What did that really mean? I glanced over and she had one foot on the dashboard, completely carefree and relaxed. Her short skirt failing to cover her private areas. She caught me looking at her and somehow I felt embarrassed. My feelings seemed absurd.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, her eyes questioning me. One eye on the road, my eyes wandered from her legs to her boobs, round and prominent through her clothing, her nipples hard.

"About your offer," I said. "My answer is.. yes."

'You'll do it?" Anastasia asked.

"What will you do to me?" I asked.

"It's not what I'll do to you Josh, it's what we'll do together," Anastasia answered. She reached over and squeezed my hand, then leaned over and kissed my cheek. The perfume she'd put on for our soiree made my heart jump. I knew I'd associate the scent with that crazy day forever.

Dropping Anastasia off at her place was emotionally painful. I would have preferred she come with me, but we were both exhausted and I had to prepare for work. I watched her as she turned away from me and made her way to the front door. The way she walked turned me on. She was so feminine, one leg in front of the other, and it hit me Rick's seed was inside her and I became aroused again. It wasn't normal arousal, but an intense, nervous long like I'd felt before I'd had my first kiss as a teenager. I needed to relieve the pressure and angst that I felt.

In bed that night, I mentally replayed our conversation from the car. She'd told me she could take me places sexually that I didn't expect. She asked me to put my sexuality into her hands. She hinted at what was to come by referencing "Pavlov's dogs". I had a cursory knowledge of Pavlov's famous experiments. I knew he trained dogs to salivate using classical conditioning techniques. He'd ring a bell and they'd drool, because he rang the bell before he'd feed them. After a time he wouldn't need to feed them, yet they'd drool. For anybody who's trained a dog it seems like common sense, but he applied a certain scientific analysis to it that at the time was groundbreaking. That's really all I knew about it.

Her offer intrigued me. She'd be the Pavlov and I'd be the dog.

There would be training involved. But to what end?

She said she'd seen something in me.

I wondered how I'd deal with Rick. I picked up the phone and brought up his number ready to press the button. I nervously contemplated what I'd say, but I couldn't find the courage to make the call. I was edgy and tense having burned my psyche on a hot stove that was an extreme threesome. It bordered on a cuckolding experience, no it was a cuckolding experience. I sucked dick. I was a dicksucker. Unbelievable, I thought. I consoled myself knowing Anastasia was mine.

That evening, as I closed my eyes to sleep, shame and embarrassment that I'd serviced by my best friend Rick overwhelmed me. I had a sort of depression that competed against the pure lust and desire of having seen Anastasia serviced so well by my him.

As hot as the sex was, it was the memory of his hands on her that my mind returned to again and again. I wished I'd had a video in the room. I remembered how his hands slid between her legs, his fat fingers probing her most intimate places, between the folds of her thick soft vulva and oversized clit, which of course I fetishized. My hands between my legs, I remembered how she'd writhed and moaned as he manually took control of her pussy.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I longed to speak with her, but it was so late I decided only to text her. I kicked the sheets aside, almost angrily, and got out of bed to grab the phone.

You up babe? I'm going crazy over here ;-)

I waited. Five minutes turned into ten and I lay back down, dreading sleep. I was ecstatic to hear the phone buzz as she responded. Hi honey. Crazy bad or good?

Both. I wish you were here. I want to be with you so bad.

Sex? Anastasia typed.

Of course!

There was a minute's pause where I looked around the dimly lit room, my mind wandering, trying to think of a leading question for her when the soft vibration of the phone signaled her response.

What did you like most?

I thought for a moment about those hands. I liked how he touched you and you shook so hard when you came.

She texted, Do you know why I had such a good O?

I thought about what he'd done to her, how he laid her back and pawed her. That oil and his big fingers?

She texted, LOL. That helped. It was you and him.

??? I typed, confused.

You held his penis and it drove me crazy!!

I hesitated to respond, this was dangerous territory and I was scared and nervous. The memory came back. Anastasia had asked me to touch him and he said didn't care and offered it to me. When I didn't respond she reached out and took my hand guiding it to his shaft. All I did was jerk him off a little bit and he started fingering her again and she went nuts. She came repeatedly, her muscles shaking uncontrollably, almost like she was having a seizure as she shuddered through each orgasm. She had never done that alone with me.

I typed, Man on man did that for you?

YES. I never felt that before. she added a blushing emoji to the text.

I was rock hard now. I didn't know what to think. Anastasia was describing me touching Rick as the trigger for the best orgasm she ever had. But I'm not gay. I don't like men. I never fell in love with a guy.

She typed, Are you touching yourself?

I was and I hadn't even consciously pulled out my hard cock. Kind of, yeah, I answered.

When you sucked him I melted. I want to melt now. I'm touching myself thinking about it. Do it again, please!

Stunned, I typed, Really?

There was a longer pause. I want to watch you two suck and fuck each other. She added a devil horn emoji.

This couldn't be happening. I stared at her text, my hand furiously masturbating now. I didn't want to respond, I wanted to masturbate. I stroked my hard cock, the pre-cum glistening beneath my fingers as I was in full deathgrip. My breath caught and my legs tensed and I shot a blast of cum that reach my chest. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I thought as I grabbed a shirt and wiped myself up.

I picked up the phone and read two new messages asking me if I was still there.

I typed, Sorry, but I was doing myself..

There was no answer for a minute or so. Did you finish? For some reason she always called me coming, "finishing", I think it was a Russian thing.

It almost hurt to type. Yes I added a blushing emoji.

Ruff ruff she typed.

???

Pavlov. Your training is ahead of schedule. :-)

OMG I'm engaged to a crazy person! I laughed as I typed it.

Kiss kiss.

--

Real life got in the way, so I didn't see her for many days.

In the background of this whole crazy romance, Anastasia had gotten a new job in sales and marketing with a large local company and she devote plenty of time getting off on the right foot, so she often worked late. Each night I went crazy thinking about her, almost physically ill that I couldn't be with her, and when my phone vibrated as I lay in bed awaiting her, my heart leaped. We texted every night, and every night she'd throw in her fantasy. By the third time I didn't even think twice about it. I ran with it. I'd throw in little phrases about sucking Rick's cock for her and she'd go nuts, demanding more texts. Near the end, when I was about to cum, she'd always throw in her new catch-phrase, "Ruff ruff", Pavlov's training.

One evening I got a text, and thinking it was Anastasia I eagerly picked up the phone and was taken aback when I saw it was Rick. I didn't know what to say. After our initial banter, he cut to the chase and asked if I was serious about him and Anastasia going out some time. Right before our threesome, in the heat of the moment I'd confided that she wanted to go out with him and he had my permission. I'd almost forgotten about it and hoped he had. When I read it I kicked myself for telling him he should. I told him I was unsure, that I needed to discuss it with Anastasia. He was okay with that, told me not to worry, and said our friendship came first. That was good and made me feel better.

A few days later, Anastasia finally made it to my place. I waited like a lovesick puppy outside, drinking a beer on the steps, alert for her car coming down the street. When she parked I ran over to her car, and she laughed as I gallantly opened her door and took her in my arms and kissed her, lifting her up in the air. She still wore her business clothes, an almost knee length skirt and an open collar long sleeve shirt. I smelled the perfume that I loved that reminded me of our adventure. I gripped her firm ass, pulling her into me. I wanted to merge with her right on the spot. We made a beeline for the bedroom.

My room-mate was gone, so I was free. I pulled off her clothes, making a show of tossing each piece onto the floor and she giggled as she became more naked with each removed item. I pulled off her panties and did double take.

"Are you bruised?" I asked. Her large clit and labia looked normal, but on the side could see a little marks, faded bruises.

"He was a hard fucker," Anastasia whispered, unintentionally amusing in her Russian accent and English as a 2nd language syntax.

"You mean he fucked you hard," I corrected her.

Anastasia spread her long legs even further and I kissed her gently around her slit, lingering on the bruised spot. My hands wandered over her white skin, caressing her her hips as I groaned into the folds between her legs, planting soft kisses next to her labia. She moaned and held my head gently, encouraging me to continue. I inhaled her musky scent and from the glistening between her legs I knew she was already wet.

I tensed up, ready to ask a question, wondering what Pandora's Box would be opened, my heart beating quickly as I said, "So what's this about Pavlov's dogs?"

"I'm training you," Anastasia answered, giggling.

"Train me to what?," I asked, knowing the answer.

She squeezed her legs against my head and pulled my face against her groin. I planted a wet open mouthed kiss on her clit, being careful not to be too rough. She groaned and I tongued her slit, the gently tang of her vagina attracting me even more.

"To enjoy yourself," she answered vaguely.

I caught my breath and looked up between her breasts. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back. "Do you get off on it, showing power over me? Teaching me?"

"Mmm, hmmm." She pulled my face in even deeper between her legs.

"So what do you want to teach me?" I pressed.

"How to make our fantasies come true," she giggled.

Frustrated, I decided to play another card, not knowing where it would lead.

"Rick texted me," I said.

"Really," she answered, not like a question, but more like a statement. I continued to gently lick and suck, hoping she'd ask more questions, but she kept her mouth shut.

"Did he text you?" I asked.

"Did you give him my number?" she asked.

"No," I answered. Of course he hadn't texted her.

"He wanted to know if I was serious about letting you two go out alone," I said. I almost immediately wondered why I'd said it. It wasn't like it helped me. It seemed emotionally satisfying to make her the seeker of information, me the secret keeper.

"And?" Anastasia asked.

I didn't say anything, continuing to kiss her.

"Oh Josh," she sighed.

I looked up at her and she sat up, smirking at me, a genuine look of amusement on her face.

"Lay down," she said, nodding to the pillow beside her.

I did as she asked and she pulled at my clothes. I nervously smiled and undressed while she pulled her hair back and re-arranged it, her breasts proud and firm as she raised her hands behind her head.

She smiled and straddled my face, reverse cowgirl so she could grab my now stiff cock.

She pressed her slit into me, with all of her weight, grinding her slippery gash across my lips and nose. She hadn't shaved since before our encounter with Rick, so I felt the odd sensation of her vulva gently scratching face, her short pubic hair still stiff. Her scent was even more pronounced and I struggled to breathe as she wiggled back and forth.

She stroked my rock hard cock, using the clear translucent precum as lubrication. I knew it wouldn't last long, but I didn't care, her exquisite touch running the length of my penis.

"We had such a good time with Rick didn't we?"

"Yes," I said, but it came out "Ymmph" as I spoke into her wet box. She lifted herself up slightly and I took breath.

"Sorry, I don't mean to suffocate you," she laughed in broken English.

"Yes we had a good time," I said.

She lowered herself down onto me again, this time reaching between my legs and cupping my balls, holding them gently as her other hand teased my hard cock. She ground her pussy deeper into my face.

"Go ahead," she said, "Make me cum."

Her pace quickened as she slid her pussy back and forth. I stuck my tongue out, doing anything to make contact and help her, but in truth it was she who controlled the situation. She moaned, softly at first, but built up steadily as she squirmed on my mouth grinding my face.

Her moans changed to gasps and I knew she was coming. Her breathing became heavy and labored and she squealed as I at her. She collapsed, rolling onto her side next to me, her beautiful eyes burning holes into my soul as I lay there. I reached out and touched one of her nipples, her boobs inviting me. I still needed release.

She laughed and slapped my hand away. Undeterred, I reached out, guiding her hand between my legs. "Just touch it."

"Why don't you do it yourself," she grinned.

"Excuse me?"

She grinned. "Go ahead, I don't mind. Use your hand."

I wasn't exactly angry, but I was perturbed that I had to beg. "Please?"

Anastasia shifted on the bed, putting a hand between my legs, gently grabbing my hard cock. Her magical touch energized my penis, and I smiled and lay back in ecstasy.

"Thank you," I said.

She winked and stroked me more aggressively. I moaned in appreciation, my penis closer to orgasm.

"So what did you tell Rick?"

I glanced at her, my mind now bathed in the wonderful glow of the endorphins racing through my bloodstream.

"I told him I wasn't sure, that I'd get back to him." I arched my back and glanced at my hard veiny member in her hand.

She leaned over and sucked the tip of my cock a couple of times. My heart pounded in anticipation.

"That's probably a good idea," she said.

"Yeah?"

"His body, it's fantastic right?" Anastasia asked.

"I suppose," I answered.

"And you felt ashamed right, your friend asking your fiancee out on a date?"

I couldn't believe it. She'd nailed the issue, the fear and shame. I nodded.

"You feel shame, yes. Maybe it excites you that he could cuckold you like that."

"Maybe," I answered, not quite knowing if that was true.

She was silent for a moment, my cock now slippery as an eel as she massaged it. Gently squeezing, she coaxed up a big clear drop of pre-cum, using her fingers to scoop it up.

She looked at me and reached over, offering her fingers to suck. "Go on," she whispered.

I tentatively opened my mouth and she slid her fingertips past my lips, giving me a taste of myself. It was so damn erotic, my cock stuck out straight as an iron bar.

"Thank you for sucking his cock for me," she cooed.

My God! I couldn't believe what she was saying. My cock was stiff, at the bursting point.

"You're welcome," I stammered jokingly.

"Ruff ruff," Anastasia smiled, reaching down and pulling my balls again. She worked on me silently, as if contemplating an idea and then she spoke, "Was that your first experience with a man?"

"Oh yeah!" I said without hesitation. I couldn't answer that one quickly or forcefully enough.

"If I go out with Rick will you play with yourself?

"Maybe," I answered.

"I can imagine it, you sitting on this bed, jacking yourself off, thinking about me and Rick."

"Fuck!" I muttered, my breathing heavy as the word caught in my throat.

"He'd take me into his bedroom. I'd tell him we shouldn't, but he'd throw me on the bed, force my legs apart."

She paused for a split second, too long.

"Go on," I moaned.

She stopped jacking me off. She spread her legs and started rubbing herself.

"I'd fight him, try to push him off me. I'd tell him I had a fiance, but his big cock would already be between my legs, pressing, pushing." She made a point of pushing her hand into her groin, slipping two fingers inside her moist pussy.

"Yes," I said.

"Go ahead, touch it, touch yourself," she said. I reached down, obeying her as I stroked my own cock.

"Remember his cock? How big it was, how it filled your mouth when you sucked it?"

I breathed hard and nodded.

"I'd open my legs and it would go right on in, it would slide into me." This time she held her fingers inside her slit and threw her head back, moaning.

I arched my back, the unmistakeable orgasm coming on, forced in many ways.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Are you.. ready?" she asked.

"So close," I answered, my voice catching.

She glanced at me, her beautiful sparkling eyes, she smiled ever so slightly and said, "Ruff ruff".

My sperm leapt through the air. My penis danced, spurting onto my stomach as it pumped thick white semen, a small fountain that was warm and slippery that I coaxed from within.

After I'd cum, she whispered in my ear that was wonderful, and she patted me down with a towel, wiping me up. I felt weird inside, guilty and regretful.

She'd didn't say any more on the subject, but her face beamed when she kissed me and just like that, she dressed and was gone. It was only after she left that I realized I hadn't even fucked her.

-

We kept texting, but we only met a few times, once at lunch where I gave her an engagement ring. She loved it. But she was busy and not living with me, so a couple of weeks went by with no real sex. Before we knew it, the 4th of July approached. Rick's party at his family's lake house loomed in front of us.

It landed on a Thursday, so we planned to make a long weekend of it A few days before the party, I found myself alone, packing my gear. We agreed we'd stay two nights. You might think it strange, but until then, we hadn't discussed this trip in much detail, other than her teasing me and saying she would definitely wear the small micro-bikini she had already shown off to Rick and me, but only if I gave her permission.

I stood in my bedroom, a duffel bag full of clothes and swimwear jarred my memory about the bikini. I was half-horny and thinking of the possibilities, so I texted her, Bring the bikini.

She responded, Are you sure that's a good idea? ;-)

I can't wait to show off my fiancée.

B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers