She Opened My Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
286 Followers

"I know," I laughed. I was definitely feeling good, still on that upward buzz.

Then Anastasia said, "If I go out, I might do something stupid."

I stared at her. She wore a longing expression, one eyebrow raise as she bit her lip, as if to say she was sorry.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

I didn't want her fucking Rick. Not here, not now, especially after I'd cum. But again I didn't want to close any doors.

"Maybe tomorrow," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"No, that's why I said maybe," I chuckled.

"Maybe is good," she purred, and kissed me again, this time her tongue probed my mouth.

-

The next day she wore the black micro-bikini. My God. Even I was shocked as she came out for breakfast. Rick and I had both seen her in it, but now it seemed vulgar, especially in front of the other couple. The top barely covered her nipples, the thin straps somehow holding up her boobs as triangles of fabric covered slightly more than her aureolas. Thin straps around her hips came down to the small black v shaped triangle of fabric that didn't even cover the gap between her legs. And it wasn't so much a camel toe that was visible under the fabric as was her large labia and clit, prominent, although covered.

And her ass, oh God her ass. Standing straight up she looked almost naked, but what they didn't know but Rick and I did was when she bent over, the view from behind meant half the time the folds of her vulva were visible. Rick looked at me and winked. The others sort of sat there stunned. I wondered if Kate was jealous because her face seemed frozen in a half smile, half smirk.

"Oh my," she whispered to her husband and he giggled like a schoolgirl.

Anastasia turned to them and slapped her own ass. "If you got it, flaunt it," she said.

Certainly she wasn't kidding about giving us a show, she was true to her word. We'd agreed to do some waterskiing. It would be Anastasia's first time and she was excited to try it out.

It was going to be a typical July 4th day. By 11 am when we went out to the dock, it was already sweltering. Anastasia stood half naked in her bikini and asked Kate to lather sunscreen on her back. The men glanced at them, all of us smiling as we pretended not to notice. Kate winked at her husband Cooper as she applied the lotion to Anastasia's back.

"Would you like me to do your legs?" Kate asked.

"Please," Anastasia said and she spread her legs slightly, thrusting out her chest, standing tall and proud. Kate grinned as she squatted behind her, and I could see her gently rubbing the cream onto Anastasia's bare ass and Kate shyly smiled at her husband. Anastasia stood there like a princess getting service from a maidservant, and instructed her to get between her legs. Everybody laughed and I bet I was hardly the only guy to catch myself staring as Kate's hands smoothly stroking the inside of Anastasia's thighs.

Anastasia looked down at Kat as her hands rubbed up her legs, near her groin, "Thank you Kate, would you like me to do you?"

"God please yes," Kate's' husband Cooper interjected and we all laughed nervously.

"Okay," Kate said and handed the bottle to Anastasia.

"I'll show you how it's done boys," Anastasia said and Kate wore an expression that could only be described as giddy as the guys all hooted with glee.

"First we do her back," Anastasia said, and she smoothly rubbed the lotion onto her back and shoulders. Anastasia was a couple of inches taller than Kate, but her bearing and attitude really made her seem to overwhelm the shorter woman. Kate smiled and Anastasia pulled back her swimsuit straps to rub the lotion everywhere. I held my breath as her fingers slid around Kate's back and brushed Kate's breasts under her swimsuit top. Kate winked at her husband and I felt I had to look away but I couldn't.

"Let me get your legs," Anastasia said and she knelt behind Kate, demurely keeping her legs together and to the side as she rubbed the cream up and down Kate's legs. She was thorough, spreading the cream higher, pulling Kate's swimsuit bottom to rub cream under the fabric, onto her bottom. I never saw a girl do that to another girl. It just isn't done! Now it was my turn to smirk, and when Anastasia looked at me she smiled, like she'd been caught.

"Did you do your front?" Anastasia asked.

"I didn't use any at all," Kate answered.

"Oh that's foolish, you have such beautiful skin, you must protect it," Anastasia said. She reached around, smoothing the lotion onto her belly. It looked like she was caressing her, her head over Kate's shoulder. Kate wore a frozen grin that couldn't be melted with a blowtorch.

"You like that?" Anastasia whispered and Kate nodded. Then Anastasia broke the trance in a way that shocked and pleased us all. She thrust her hips back and forth like she was fucking Kate. We all laughed and Kate looked back, smiling in embarrassment.

Now that things were back to normal, she applied sunscreen to Kate's face and finished.

"All done!" Anastasia said proudly, as if she'd put the finishing touches on a work of art. She turned to the group, her big boobs proudly displayed as she handed me the tube of sunscreen.

"It's going to kill me to ask this, but all of you need to wear a life jacket," Rick said, offering both ladies one. They smirked, pleased with themselves.

"It kills me too," Anastasia said, "Especially for you Rick."

There was more giggling and laughter all around. The sassy, edgy Anastasia was on full display. I shifted as my cock hardened in my swim trunks.

"You've never water-skied before right?" Rick asked.

"No," Anastasia answered.

Rick pulled the skis out and set them on the dock. He showed her how to fit her feet into the gear, and then showed her out how try and stand up in the water.

"It's like you're sitting on your ski, and then you come up as we pull you out of the water," he explained, sitting back while holding a water ski bar lock in front of him, his hands straight out.

"Like this?" Anastasia took the bar lock and stood on the skis, and sat back in an overly comfortable position on the dock, her hands out like Rick had shown her. Everybody got quiet for a moment. She looked fantastic as she sat back on the dock, her legs slightly apart, her toned stomach bare, the thin fabric of her bikini bottom hugging her waist, and the tiny, narrow fabric hugging her crotch. Her pussy was almost covered, part of her labia actually was exposed, pink and smooth. Smiling she looked down.

"Oops, I didn't meant to give you a free show," Anastasia said and she reached down and pulled the thin fabric, giving us all a shot of her crotch. We could all see it, her pink and brown girl parts, the prominent clit and her lips. They were spread slightly and in her slit there was a glistening. It happened in less than a second and before I could blink the fabric was back down, now barely covering her vulva, but it was covered.

Cooper joked, "I congratulate you on your choice of fiancee," and Kate elbowed him, laughing.

"She's a looker, that's for sure," I said. It seemed a little crass and I regretted it but it was the first thing that came to mind.

"A looker?" Anastasia looked at me oddly, and I guessed being Russian she didn't quite understand the expression.

"We like to look at you," I answered, nodding my head and talking slowly like I was explaining something to a child.

She smiled, "So you like it that you're marrying a looker?"

"God yes," I said.

"What if they look at me Josh, does it make you jealous?" Anastasia the edgy was pushing the envelope.

I could only smile and shrug like I was marrying an idiot and everybody laughed.

--

Water skiing was fun. It took a while for us to get used to it but eventually each of us was able to stand up as the boat pulled us around the lake.

By the end we were exhausted and I was glad to get back onto rock solid earth. We sat on the back cement cove by the dock, drinking and enjoying ourselves. Now that her life jacket was off, Anastasia's jugs were there for all to see and I caught people sneaking peeks, including Kate, which really turned me on.

Anastasia stood up, stumbling slightly from the booze and sun. Kate got up and grabbed her arm, steadying her.

"Thank you Kate," Anastasia said, and she leaned into her, her their breasts pressed together.

"Oops," Kate said laughing, batting her face with her hand in mock horror.

"Fuck.." Cooper moaned, clearly pleased. And then he said something that shocked me.

"Josh, can we borrow your girlfriend for tonight?"

I sat there, slightly buzzed and stunned, and my mind raced, "I have nothing witty to say, but maybe I could take video."

Anastasia now held Kate by the waist with one arm, and looked at me accusingly, "You give me away like that?" I think her English got worse the more excited she became. She smiled, "You are such a naughty boy!"

I glanced at Rick and he had a grin a mile wide. He knew I'd give her away. He'd already sampled her pleasures.

Anastasia noticed.

"What about poor Rick over there," she scolded me jokingly, "he'd be all alone and he'd be the, the.." she stumbled over her words, "like the guest, I mean, the owner of the house, you know what I mean!"

Everybody laughed.

"Our gracious host?" I interjected.

"Yes!" Anastasia was rolling now, her free hand waving in the air, "our gracious host, that's it. How would he enjoy himself?"

"Uhh," I was too embarrassed to say anything but I grinned, shrugging.

"Ruff ruff!" she said loudly to me. I knew what she meant. I was too stunned to speak, and the rest of the group must have been flummoxed because it meant nothing to them. You could hear a pin drop.

"Doggy style?" Cooper said and it broke the tension, everybody laughing.

Anastasia looked at us. "Yes possibly," she said, in a very matter-of-fact manner before smacking Kate's ass and offering her back to Cooper.

"You must be really drunk Anastasia," I said, wanting her to cool down.

"A little bit, not too bad. Let's go inside Josh," she giggled and she pulled me away from them to the steps leading toward the house.

Everybody hooted at us as Anastasia pulled me with her.

In the bedroom we fell on the bed together.

"So you liked it?" she asked, a sly smile on her face.

"Yeah, I kind of did, are you really drunk?" I asked, feeling silly but in a way relieved because it was an honest answer.

"Very," she giggled, "Should we get Rick?" She leaned in and kissed me, feeling my hardness underneath my swimsuit. I pulled them off.

It felt so good.

"I don't know," I groaned, "there are so many people here."

"That would make it more exciting, all of us," Anastasia pulled my now hard dick in her mouth.

Did she just say she wanted a group thing?

"Like an orgy?" I asked. She was tipsy and unclear. If it was a group thing, in my heart I knew she could pull it off. She'd already primed them.

She licked the tip of my penis, half frozen, and said, "Ruff ruff."

"I can't believe you said it!"

"Would you like me to play with Kate?"

My heart beat faster. The thought of Anastasia and Kate together, oh my..

"I saw how Kate paid attention to you," I whispered.

"With desire," she answered, stroking my cock. "If I have sex with Kate you have to do something with Rick."

I gulped. I was getting very aroused. It seemed like a decent offer, this most indecent proposal. She kept stroking me.

"Okay," I answered. "Oh fuck I don't know how you've done this to me."

"Are you going to cum?" Anastasia asked.

"Yes," I said, breathing hard.

I felt my orgasm coming on strong. Anastasia continued, "I want you to take Rick in your mouth.."

She bent over, sucking me and I felt my balls tense as my penis exploded with pure excitement. Semen filled her mouth as my hard cock pumped into her. She continued stroking my cock, her mouth still attached and only a little spilled down my shaft.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling as she milked me completely. "Oh God you're insane," I moaned.

I peeked at her and she smiled slyly, planting little kisses up my stomach and chest. I knew what she was doing a split second before she did it, and I didn't have time to turn my head as she kissed me, an open mouthed, sensuous kiss filed with my seed.

My little Russian minx had snowballed me.

I accepted my fate, my cum and her spit sliding over my tongue. I swallowed, trying not to gag. The taste wasn't bad, but the volume of liquid surprised me. It coated my mouth, her tongue flicking between my lips, and I opened wide, accepting her warm, wet, slippery kiss. When it seemed she had no more to give, she pulled back.

"Ruff ruff, that's only a little preview. I want you to swallow him when he puts it in your mouth," she said, her weird syntax natural with her Russian accent.

"If you go with Kate," I said.

"Oh, I'll go with Kate," she answered. I felt nervous, like I'd strapped myself onto a roller coaster I couldn't stop.

She sat up, and held my dick again, but it was soft and floppy. Straddling me, her expression changed to frustration.

"I shouldn't have finished you so quickly," she said. She tugged my cock, managing to get it semi-hard and tried to put it inside her.

"I'm sorry," I grinned, "let me lick you."

She sat down, my soft cock harmlessly pushed to the side, and gave me a pouty look. "No, I have an idea," she said.

"What?"

"Get Rick," she said, "I need him. Right now."

"Now?"

"If you don't get him, I'm going to march out there and get him," she said. She looked at me seductively, cupping one of her boobs while she pinched the nipple.

I threw on my swimsuit and left her on the bed. My emotions swirled as I opened the back door. Luckily he was looking back and I waved him over. He left the others and met me inside.

"You okay?" Rick asked.

I nodded, "Anastasia wants some alone time with you."

He looked at the hallway and back at me again, shock on his face that turned into a grin. "Now?"

"Get the fuck in there before I change my mind," I said.

I watched as he he went to the back room. I turned and went outside. I stood there for a minute, stunned, my gut feeling like a hot ball of molten steel.

It's only fifteen minutes. Challenge yourself. You can do it, I told myself.

Adrenaline surged through me as I walked toward the dock. Between that and the drinks, my legs felt weak. I wanted to collapse on the grass and stare at the sky counting clouds, desperate to make the minutes go faster. I would have if Cooper and Kate weren't sitting by the lake, awaiting some company. My heart raced and I wondered if I was having an anxiety attack. Buckling down, I put one leg in front of the other, and sat down with Cooper and Kate.

"How'd it go?" Cooper teased.

"Umm, great," I said. I smiled and it was genuine, but with Rick up there, I didn't know how to do much else. I was incredibly nervous, like I'd been asked to speak to a crowd.

Kate must have noticed. "I assume you had fun. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Dandy," I said and took another drink, laughing.

All three of us sat there in awkward silence.

I don't know what I was thinking. It was such a dumb thing to do, but it just came out of my mouth. I said, "Maybe you two need some alone time? Don't let me stop you."

Cooper and Kate both grinned and Kate leaned over into her husband, kissing him.

Oh shit!

I sat there, stunned, as the two of them contemplated returning to the house. This was going to be so embarrassing if they heard Anastasia and Rick. If they went I didn't want to follow them. I'd feel like some sort of goon. I watched them helplessly as they eyed each other lovingly. Kate patted him on the leg.

Kate turned to me, "Maybe later. Where did Rick go?"

I said the first thing that came to mind. "Somebody called from the work."

"The firehouse, an emergency?" Cooper said. I regretted it immediately because Cooper also worked there.

"I don't think so. I don't know who it was."

I cleared my throat nervously and took another sip. I looked at the lake, the water lapping up onto the cement wall below where we sat. I wished I wasn't stuck with them. I wanted to fall to my knees at the water's edge and just bend over and scream or moan and maybe even throw up.

Use your feelings I thought. You wanted this.

I realized it wasn't the sex that bothered me so much. It was the fact that I wasn't there. I wanted to see Anastasia pleasured. Clearly I had voyeuristic tendencies, and the thought of watching her taking Rick's penis deep inside her, the way she'd writhe and moan, I wanted so badly to be a part of it. I realized if she sent me some sort of telepathic message that I had to suck Rick's cock as the price of admission, I'd gladly pay it. It was a weird thought and I contemplated the repercussions of this epiphany. Maybe I was bisexual. Or at least bisexual if forced by my one true love. I wondered if I'd do it with any other guy but Rick, and the answer was a resounding no. Rick was in our circle. All three of us shared a bond.

I asked Cooper dumb questions about his work, questions to which I already knew the answers, prodding him for crazy stories and he had a few. Thankfully the time slipped by more easily because when I heard the back door and saw Anastasia coming down, amazingly still in her bikini, I realized it had to have been longer than just 15 minutes. She carried two glasses of wine.

I noticed a red mark on her neck, a hickey. I knew I hadn't done that. She sat down next to me, crossing her legs and I saw her crotch was red. I could only imagine what her folds looked like under that thin fabric. My dick hadn't touched her down there. Rick had used his battering ram of a cock on her.

She glowed.

Part of me felt relieved that she was back, but I wanted to ask her a million questions. I wanted her to tell me what he'd done to her. I wanted to explore her body, run my hands over her boobs, examine her used pussy.

My cock hardened. I was glad when Rick came down a minute later and asked if anybody was hungry. Cooper and Kate took him up on his offer, but Anastasia stayed.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Absolutely," she purred. "It was fantastic. Have a glass, it's for you."

I looked back, careful to prying ears.

"You fucked him?" I whispered the word fucked. I knew the answer. I'd seen the evidence.

"Oh yeah," she said, and shifted her legs, leaning forward to put her wine glass down.

"Hand me that towel," Anastasia gestured toward a railing where a few were drying.

I grabbed one and gave it to Anastasia. She glanced around, an expression of bemusement on her face and she spread her legs. I noticed clear wetness gathering next to the black fabric in the groin. Rick's seed She giggled as she patted herself down, pulling her bikini bottom wide open. For a split second I got a view and was not disappointed. Her slit was ragged and floppy. She patted down her pussy and then put the towel underneath her to sit on.

"My oh my," I whispered.

She looked back at me, an eyebrow raised and asked, "Are you okay?"

I sat back, looking out over the lake. "I'm so turned on right now," I answered. "I want to fuck you so bad."

She moved her chair closer to me, and put her legs on my lap. I massaged her feet, my fingers darting between her toes, rubbing her heel. I tensed, feeling goosebumps as she poked my crotch with her big toe.

"Did you cum?" I asked softly.

"Twice," she answered. "It was really good."

She picked up her glass of wine and tilted it toward me, a toast which I reciprocated. I stared into her eyes, and I wondered why I thought she was so beautiful at that moment. She was my fiancee, but I wanted her even more now that she's been with Rick yet again. I reached out and held her hand and leaned in to kiss her. The taste of her mouth which she'd used to snowball me and who know's what with Rick, the smell of the wildness of the day in her hair because she hadn't yet showered, it all turned me on. She rose from her chair and sat on my lap, facing me. Both my hands reached around grabbing the firm globes of her ass. As I kissed her I squeezed and stroked her backside, my hands pulling on her butt, trying to pull her even closer to me. I wanted her to be mine in the worst way.

B_Couric
B_Couric
286 Followers