She Opened My Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the house I helped Rick open some wine and we sat around the kitchen table, just taking it easy. We sort of went around the table, each person getting to really know each other. Tracy was an EMT at one time, so her and Rick told their firefighter, emergency services type stores. Rick and I reminisced about our childhood. In fact we both engaged in a bit of hyperbole, pumping up the other in front of the women, making our stories a little more daring and amusing then perhaps they really were. I had a crazy party that had a hundred people, not the 30 or 40 that was really there. He had run from the police when they raided another party, in bare feet leading girls back to my parent's place, when in reality he slunk out and the girls ended up going home anyway. We were being each other's wingman.

Anastasia told stories about growing up in Russia, nothing too crazy, but just describing daily life, how it was different. We must have just talked and talked for another two hours, all of us getting drunk after he told us to stay the night if we wanted. Tracy was the first to go, passing out on the couch so it was just us three left. Now that she was out of the picture, Anastasia again unleashed her sexy, flirty self. Whereas before I thought maybe they were overly interested in talking to each other, now she brought up his workout regimen, making us both flex, comparing us.

We migrated to the back yard, it was an early summer and warm out. He had a picnic table out back, but instead of sitting at it normally, we sat on top, using the seat as a footrest, just looking at the stars.

"My feet are so sore from walking around," Anastasia said, and she looked up at me.

"Want a foot rub?" I asked and she nodded. She twisted around on the table, putting her feet up on my lap and she looked back at Rick, giving him a million dollar smile.

She leaned back, and put her head on Rick's thigh.

"Woah," Rick said and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's fine," I answered, and I looked away from them, turning red as I smiled a bit.

We got into this conversation about American high school proms. She said they didn't have anything equivalent in Russia. Rick being drunk overshared about what we did after the prom, getting a hotel room to party and spending the night with our dates.

I rubbed her feet as we talked, and I looked over and noticed she had reached up and was holding his hand. It wasn't some overtly romantic gesture, more like he had no place to put his hand so she kind of held it. She saw I noticed and winked at me.

We sat like this for 10 minutes, I looked down and with his other hand he was stroking her head. I realized I had to use the restroom, but I didn't want to leave her alone with him. And it wasn't because he might make a move on her, it was because I was extremely aroused.

I wanted to watch.

We sat like this for a half hour, the night getting colder, and finally when I couldn't stand it anymore, I justified leaving with a crazy idea that popped into my head.

Maybe I could spy on them from inside.

"I'm getting kind of tired, I think I'll turn in."

"I'll come with you," Anastasia said, blowing up my plan.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Rick sat, silently neutral, not telling her to join me, not encouraging her to stay.

I think Anastasia wanted to stay, she sat up, "Well, if that's what your really want, it's kind of nice out here, I'm not that tired yet," and she winked at me! I gulped.

"You two enjoy yourselves," and I walked into the house. I ran to the restroom, and it must have taken 2 or 3 minutes just to pee, my erection holding it up.

When I came out, Rick was in the kitchen, pouring two more glasses of wine. I could see it in his face when he looked at me, something like guilt and surprise.

"You want one?" he asked.

"That's okay, I'm beat. Maybe I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Dude, not in my house. I've got two guest bedroom upstairs. Use either one."

I knew the layout of his house. One of the bedrooms overlooked the backyard. It was perfect. I went up there, my heart thumping.

I sat by the window, cracked it a bit so I could hear, and I watched and waited. They sipped wine sitting next to each other, but didn't seem to be doing anything I'd hoped or suspected. I wondered if they knew I was watching. After a half hour I grew tired of it and laid down, contemplating my next move as it hit 1 am, and fell asleep.

I woke up with a start, my heart pounding when Anastasia came into the room. I stole a quick look at my phone and it was 2 am. Almost an hour had passed.

"Hi honey," I said, as she entered and she slipped out of her clothes, crawling under the sheets with me. I leaned in and kissed her. She reached out and felt my hardness, "You're incredible," she laughed.

"DId you kiss him?" I asked softly.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you kiss him?" I repeated.

She was silent for a moment, gazing at me with a smile and then she kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Did you want me to kiss him?"

"Did you?"

"Is that why you left me outside with him?"

Embarrassed she had figured it out, I didn't know what to say, so I lied, "No, of course not."

"Then I didn't kiss him," she giggled.

"No, seriously, tell me the truth. Please, I have to know. I won't be mad."

"Why don't you fuck me," she whispered. The bed sheets covered us as I slid on top of her. She spread her legs and I held my hard cock against her slit, sliding in easily.

She was soaked.

I wondered why she was so wet. I had to know more, her odd non-answer catnip to my mind but I felt so nervous asking. Finally I blurted out, "You're right, I left you together on purpose."

She pulled me closer, hard kissing me on the mouth, enjoying my strokes.

"You're such a bad boy," she whispered.

"Were you a bad girl?" I answered.

"No," she whispered, eyes closing as if contemplating a happy thought.

I thrust into her, hard and deep. "Come on, tell me. Tell me what happened," I asked.

She didn't answer. I stopped, for some reason now I was angry, annoyed that she was stringing me along. I repeated, "Did you kiss him?"

At this point we heard a noise, it started slow, then the pace quickened. Somewhere in the house Rick and Tracy were having sex, the unmistakable rhythm permeating the walls and we laughed.

"I guess you left him really horny," I said, laughing.

"Hmmm, I guess he did," she answered, and bit her lip. She looked incredible.

I slammed myself deep into her. I guessed this was a good as it was going to get.

I came hard and looking back on it, at that point it may have been the greatest sexual experience of my life. It felt so good, so rewarding. My beautiful, sweet Anastasia playing the coy bad girl.

She smiled at me as I pulled out, nuzzled up next to her and she patted my head.

"Good boy," she whispered to me. "Good boy."

The next morning we woke up and I wondered how much of it really happened. My head hurt and I ached. We both showered before getting back into our old clothes. While Anastasia showered I picked up her blouse, sniffing it, trying to detect Rick's scent, but there was nothing. In the early morning atmosphere, head pounding, suddenly the idea of her fooling around with Rick wasn't so appealing.

We walked out into the morning light together, Tracy remaining inside.

Rick leaned in through the passenger side window, his hands on the doorframe as he wished us goodnight, and said, "Tell him about the 4th at the lakehouse," to Anastasia.

"Huh?"

"My family's lake house, 4th of July, it'll be great, like a reunion" he answered, pointing at me with two fingers.

We went every summer growing up, but I hadn't been there in five years. The place was a blast, they had a house on a large lake upstate, a ski-boat, and growing up endless girls on the water.

"You go have fun with your date," Anastasia said and touched his hand and kissed him goodbye on the cheek. He looked at her surprised, then returned the favor,as if it was the most normal thing. Again she flashed her devilish eyes at me, staring as we pulled away from the curb.

"Wow," I said.

"I thought you'd like that," she answered.

"Lake house huh?"

"I was going to tell you last night, but you were crazy. That's what we were talking about outside. He mentioned to me he had a summer house on a lake, a boat?"

"Yeah, it was his family's place. We had some good times there. Once he got married he never really invited us again. So that's what you two were chatting about all alone?" I gave her a wry look.

"A little bit. He told me more about his ex-wife. We told ex-spouse stories," she said, "I'm sorry, I just got so caught up in it."

"Yeah, well you should have seen him eye you when you weren't looking."

"Oh he eyed me when I was looking," she giggled.

It hit me as I drove that I'd been looking at them in this prism, that I was glad they were having a good time together.

"I'm glad you like him," I said, "His wife didn't like me much."

"She sounds like a crazy bitch," said Anastasia, her sexy accent rolling the r on crazy.

"We should have fun at the lake. You want to go right?" I asked.

"Yes, absolutely! Sounds like it will be great time!" she answered with her slightly off syntax. She told me about going to a country house, a dacha when she was a little girl, how they had a lake nearby for swimming.

It was with this mindset that I found myself wanting Anastasia all the more.

It was not even noon, but when we returned to my place were were in my bedroom within seconds, peeling off her clothes. In the back of my mind I had this odd sense of insecurity, like the old days when Rick got the hottest chicks, but it felt comforting somehow. I know it sounds crazy, I fully admit it, but my feelings were what they were. I pulled her dress up over her head and she giggled, holding my head as I licked her boobs, inhaling the scent off her chest.

I kissed her deeply and crawled on top of her, spreading her gorgeous legs. I ran my hands over her body, her tight ass, flat stomach, through her pubic hair, and finally over her that strangely prominent little pussy, large labia sealed with wetness until I spread her, my hard pink helmet at her opening. This wasn't the time for foreplay, she was ready.

When I slid into her she gasped.

"More, more, come on," she said even as I slid into her upto my hilt. I slid in and out slowly, enjoying the feel of her skin on mine.

"I can't help it, I'm just so horny," I said in a sexual daze.

"Really?" she answered, smiling.

"It's like I can't believe how lucky I am, to have you," I continued, but I was unsure of being as open as I'd been the prior night.

"Thank you," she whispered.

It felt so nice, my cock again buried deep in the warm pocket of her pussy. I so badly wanted to say something, but I didn't know how to put it without coming off as some sort of pervert.

My voice quivering I said, "Watching you two together, it made me jealous, but, er- I mean, jealous in a good way. It sort of turned me on." There, I'd said something. Inside I knew I was making a mistake, my little head thinking in the heat of the moment.

She just sort of grinned, not saying anything to let me off the hook.

I continued thrusting and I quickened the pace

"Come on," she whispered, "be a MAN, fuck me harder. Fuck me like Rick," and she flashed her eyes at me, dangerous and sexy and I pounded her.

"What did you say?" I smiled, although I was stunned.

"You heard me," she said, undulating her hips.

"Did you fuck Rick?"

She paused and looked at me as if I was an idiot.

"No, of course not, I just thought you'd like to hear it like that."

I smiled nervously and continued to fuck her.

She started to come hard, waves of orgasm washing over her. She gripped me painfully, something she'd never done before and I spurted deep and hard into her.

When we both settled down I rolled over to the side, suddenly melancholy from what I had confided in her. Why had I done that? Why had I brought up Rick? It all seemed so stupid and maybe a little gay. I was embarrassed and very nervous what her reaction would be.

She didn't say anything, and we slept off our remaining hangover, spooning in bed.

-

That evening I found her sitting on the back patio, a cup of tea on the table, the sun umbrella opened to shield her from the late afternoon sun as she scanned her smartphone. I greeted her and got a cup of coffee and something to munch on and joined her. She looked up at me, a wide grin on her face, asking me how I felt and I told her I was fine.

"I had something happen, maybe a little bit of a coincidence," she held out her phone. Her mobile Facebook screen was open, with a friend request from Rick.

"Hmm, okay," I said, an embarrassed smile on my face. I felt a rise in my shorts and I crossed my legs as nonchalantly as possible.

She looked at her screen for a moment, then smirked at me. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Should I accept?" Anastasia gave me her devilish grin.

"Sure, why not?" I answered acting nonplussed.

"I just wondered how you'd feel," she said, fiddling with her screen.

"Okay, so don't?" I answered with bewilderment. I knew where she was going with it, but I really didn't want to talk about it.

She paused and looked at me, "Too late."

"You accepted?"

"You said I could."

"Okay, no problem," I shrugged, aimlessly scanning the shrubbery along the back fence, not wanting to meet her eyes.

A minute passed and I looked back toward her, "What are you doing?"

She looked up from her phone, "Just looking at his profile."

"Anything interesting?" I noticed when I looked at her hat she had her feet up on the chair, the whispy blond hairs of her crotch visible.

"Wait," she said and giggled, swiping her screen, "Wait, erm - okay, look at this."

I leaned over, squinting to see a picture of Rick, but as a 16 year old scrawny lad with highlighted blond hair and a wifebeater. He was standing in his driveway, his childhood home in the background.

"I remember that," I laughed, 'He had that ridiculous hair."

"It's kind of cute," Anastasia said.

She swiped more pictures and stopped, "Oh, look at this!"

It was a group picture scanned in from our hometown newspaper. There was a group of us, including me standing next to him. We were probably all 14 or 15, skateboards in our hands. I'd seen it when he posted it a couple years back.

"I remember that, our little town had this founders day type celebration every year. We put on a skateboard demonstration with this ramp. It was pretty cool."

"Did you have a good childhood? It looks fun," she said.

"Definitely. We were all so anxious to be little rebels. Now I see kids like that and wonder what's wrong with them. Life is damn easy."

"I had a good childhood too," she answered. "I think parents see the troubles, but kids are just kids."

"True that," I answered.

She swiped some more. "Wow," she whispered.

"What?" I looked over again and she showed me a picture of Rick at some sort of outdoor event, his shirt off. He looked huge and ripped.

"Steroids," I joked again.

"You think so?" she asked seriously.

I shrugged, "I'm just joking. Probably not."

She put the phone up to her face, looking at him closely and smiling at me again, like a kid at Christmas.

"Fuck," I shook my head, laughing at her as if she was the biggest idiot, but deep down I wondered if that title belonged to me.

--

Over the next few weeks she'd tease me, but in truth I hesitated to bring up Rick at all. As far as she was concerned, I'd opened up that I had this little thing about them that made me hot, but I didn't push it, didn't want to open that door further in the real world. The only time it came up was in the bedroom and even then I was hesitant, so I found myself mentioning him in ways that weren't overtly sexual at all.

For example, a couple days after she accepted his Facebook request I asked if he had reached out to her. But this wasn't just in passing, this was as I slid into her to give her a good railing. To my eternal disappointment the answer was no. It seemed Rick was on his best behavior, or playing the long, long game.

Another night I asked her if she was excited about going to the lake-house - as I slid between her legs to eat her out. "Yes," she answered, "why do you ask?"

I continued to kiss her gently around her meaty labia, telling her "no reason," and I didn't push it.

It was almost like the idea of me bringing him up was more than enough to arouse me, giving me extra stamina and strength to make love to her the best ways I knew how.

Finally one night I cracked again. I'd been drinking with the guys after work. We'd gone to a nice high end bar, and honestly there were a few hot chicks from work and we flirted not so innocently. I became more and more horny. I started to get the thoughts that every cheater does. I'm not married, it doesn't count. If I do something Anastasia would never know.

As I relaxed between games of pool, I received a text from her telling me she was bored. She knew I'd be out that night so she was back at her place hanging out with her brother and their friends.

I sat back against the wall as one of my co-workers, a nice looking girl, poured a glass from a pitcher and handed it to me. Drunk and horny, I contemplated a response.

Too bad Rick isn't around to unbored you. It was the crass, grammatically incorrect rambling of a horny guy whose deepest fantasy was eating him alive. Still, as I sent it I regretted it immediately.

I typed again as quickly as possible, Sorry, just a bad joke. I'm a little buzzed., but before I could send it, I received her response. You have a dirty mind. I paused to read it and another message came through. Maybe I should text Rick instead. ;-)

I sent my message about it being a bad joke and typed furiously. Oh God please no, I answered, U have his number?

My mind raced, trying to put my little joke back into the box, hoping I could store it away quickly.

Facebook messenger.

Stop it,, I typed, Dumb idea.

I waited a minute or so, my heart beating quickly when my phone buzzed, Sorry. ;-) Not bored anymore.

I was confused by the message. I tried to clarify, Not bored as in you texted him?

Not bored. I like the conversation. Only if you want. ;-)

I paused, seriously contemplating giving her the okay, but I couldn't do it. I wasn't ready.

NO. Please no. I'm stupid stupid stupid (hitting self in face)

I sat for a few minutes, waiting for my phone to ping but there was no response. The game I was watching ended, and I racked the balls as it was my turn to play. I felt sweaty and my hands almost visibly shook.

I looked over at one of the girls from work, and I realized something strange had happened. She disgusted me. Whereas 15 minutes before she had this nice girl next door face, now I saw the creases around her eyes, and her voice sounded shrill and annoying.

I realized I wanted to be with Anastasia. Right then, right now I wished we were laying in the dark next to each other, chatting and laughing, me thinking about the future with her. I wanted to marry her.

I stood up and looked at my phone to write another text and I saw another message had arrived, Me texting Rick would be VERY stupid. ;-)

I typed, I hate it here. Can I come over?

Want me to pick you up? Drinking right?

I loved this woman. I told her picking me up would be a great idea. I excused myself from my friends, and walked outside, standing on the curb for almost half an hour, waiting for her.

When I saw her car turn the corner, I felt relief. She wore a big grin as she pulled up, and I hopped into the passenger seat, kissing her warmly on the lips. She giggled at my unexpectedly strong display of affection.