She Opened My Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't like it?" she asked, a questioning look on her face.

"No," I said.

She gave me a look like she didn't believe me. She felt between my legs and I got harder.

A minute later she straddled my face, lowering her wet sloppy sex onto me as she brought me off to my last orgasm. It was pure bliss.

Afterward we dressed, finding Rick in the kitchen as we left his house. I shook his hand, thanked him, but didn't mention anything about doing it again. I told him it was intense and I needed to process it.

The ride home was strangely quiet, both of us in our own world.

I broke the ice first, "Was it what you expected?"

She reached over and grabbed my hand, smiling lazily at me, like an athlete that had just finished a long race.

"I think I finished five or six times. I never felt like that. How I just came and it kept going and going. It was his fingers, inside me, my G spot I think," Anastasia's voice trailed off.

"I think you squirted," I said.

"Maybe, probably," Anastasia answered.

I waited a minute or two, thinking how I wanted to ask my next question. I wasn't sure if she'd be angry or upset.

"What if I said I didn't want us messing around with him again?" I asked.

"Then we wouldn't mess around with him again," she answered quickly.

I was stunned. Could she just turn him of like that? After what she'd experienced?

"I'm not saying we will, I'm just saying what if I called it off?"

She was silent for a moment, I glanced at her and I could see her eyes were closed as if she was contemplating something important, frowning.

"My ex-husband cheated on me, I know what it's like," she said.

"So I heard," I had heard her mention it.

"So I know what it's like to be betrayed. Josh, if I didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't be with you."

"Okay?" I answered, not knowing what to say.

"I like you a lot, I love you," she answered.

We'd used the L word from time to time, but never in this situation, where it was so serious. My heart did back-flips.

"You have a good job, you're funny, we have great sex, I love your personality, we have such great communication," she continued.

"But Rick, he did things to you I never did," I answered.

"Rick is a good guy, he's good looking, but he's not my type."

"Really?" I asked and she could see I was pleased.

"Your feelings are important to me. If you don't want me to do it again, I won't," she answered.

"Thank you," I said, almost a whisper.

"But there is another path," she said with a smile.

I looked at her quizzically. "Another path?"

"Pavlov's dogs," she said.

I knew Pavlov, his experiments were world famous. He trained dogs to drool at the sound of a bell.

"What do you mean?"

"You can put your sexuality in my hands," she answered, a smirk on her face.

"It kind of is already isn't it?"

"Sort of. But you need to open your mind. I can take you places you never imagined."

"You already have," I answered, "You're crazy."

"Just think about it," she said.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm just being honest, I think you'd like it. I can see it in you."

I stared through the windshield, her offer obviously intriguing.

"What would you do?"

"You'd have to say yes to find out," now she was smiling, and I realized she was setting a trap for me.

"I'm not falling for it," I answered.

"That's fine," she said, "I can be patient."

I didn't know what to say, we kept driving.

"I love you," I said.

She looked at me again, this time with a big grin and winked at me.

My heart went into my throat. I wanted to ask her the question, and as I pulled into my driveway, I killed the engine.

"Umm, okay, I have a question for you."

"Sure?"

"Can I kiss you?"

She smiled at me and leaned toward me and I gave her a kiss. When our lips parted she made to get out of the car and reached out and touched her leg.

"Wait, I have to ask you," I said.

"What?"

"Have you ever thought about getting married again?"

"I'm barely divorced, but sure, it crossed my mind," she answered.

"Like, to me," I stammered.

"That's what I meant," she answered and I nervously laughed, wanting a glass of water for my suddenly parched tongue.

"So, this path, you realize if we were to, you know, hypothetically get married, it would blow everything up right?"

She looked at me, shaking her head.

"What?" I said.

"You don't understand," she answered.

"What?" I repeated.

"Getting married would be a good first step," she answered.

"What, why?" I answered.

"Because then you'd really have something to lose."

"I need to lose you?"

"You'd need to fear losing me," she answered.

"I already fear losing you. That's why we're having this conversation," I said, thinking this was obvious.

"Then ask me!"

I gulped, was it really coming down to this? Was I really going to ask this question, coming home from a threesome where I'd put my best friend's cock in my mouth?"

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Of course," she answered.

It was the first step.