She Opens My Hole

Story Info
Girlfriend dildo-fucks him the first time.
932 words
4.12
160k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I loved to fuck Janelle up the ass. But when the tables are turned things can get even better.

Janelle picked me up after work, wearing a blazer and that short skirt that showed off her supple ass and her legs to their best advantage. We had been dating for a few months and she had fulfilled every thing I needed in a woman.

She was smart- a pre-med student and registered nurse.

She was funny- but never vulgar.

And she loved to fuck.

In the car. On the beach. While the neighbor's daughter peered through my living room window. Another story that, but suffice it to say she sucked down my whole load while lovely young Melinda stroked her pussy behind her bedroom window.

When we arrived at the bar she had chosen, we immediately went to a secluded booth. Janelle removed her blazer and let her ample tits free. Well almost, they were only contained by a sheer piece of fabric. As she rubbed her nipple through the silky black top she said–

"Have a T and T and relax a bit. And then have another, because I want you to be very at ease this evening. Then I am going to drive us home and give you something I know you have been thinking about for a long, long time. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

Needless to say, I was damn curious. Janelle and I had done remarkable things together already and whene she sets it up like this it just had to be good. I drank my T and T, and then the second, and since Janelle hadn't returned by the time I had finished, I ordered a third. She came back as I was drinking the second sip, and said-

"Sorry, I'm late, but I got so horny thinking of what I'm going to do to you, I just had to get off", she ran her fingers past my nose. She smelled like a juicy peach, ripe and ready to be eaten.

We headed home in her CRX. she was driving of course, rubbing her clit the entire time while I played with my cock, hoping not to shoot off anything before the action really started.

In my apartment she immediately stripped me of my clothes and sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. She was still fully dressed and had shoved a few fingers up her cunt while she swallowed all I had to give.

" Nice appetizer, lets get to the main course now, my sweet." She pulled me into the bedroom, pushed me onto the bed and swiftly tied my hands to the headboard. "On your stomach, then pull up your knees"

She was stern and to the point; my cock was starting to enjoy this tone of voice, and was at attention in seconds flat. She started to run her fingers all over my back, gently pressing my shoulder muscles, then tightening her grip and moving slowly downward. She grabbed my buttocks with brute force and started kneading them in earnest. Deftly she slid a finger between my cheeks and ever so slightly ran it over my asshole. I almost shot my load again.

She did it again then quickly spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt her tonguing my asshole. Slowly at first then quickening she flicked her tongue in and out of my hole. I wanted her to take my cock in her hand so much, but she acted as if it did not even exist. For what seemed like hours she tongued, licked and fingered my hole. At first inserting a finger only a bit then farther and when my sphincter got used to it she added a second and then a third.

"I'm going to let you come soon, but that lovely hole of yours needs to feel what I feel when you fuck me up the ass," she reached around her and grabbed a dildo exactly the same size as my cock. She told me to lick it, she then quickly shoved it up my ass. Plunging the rubber cock deeper into me she said-

"It's exactly like yours. I had it made to order from the pictures I took of you last week. I picked it up while you were at the bar. I fucked myself with it while you were drinking that Tand T, just to make sure it was the same."

She drove the cock up my ass in earnest now , I was a sweating, panting mess just begging to beat off or have her suck my dick, I needed to come so badly.

"How's it feel to be fucked in the ass by your own cock?"

With that she pushed it to the hilt, came around front and deep-throated my cock. I blew the biggest load of my life into her beautiful red lips and collapsed on the bed.

Janelle pulled the dildo from my ass, sat down on the pillow in font of me and fucked herself to a shattering orgasm.

As I was dozing off a little later, still on my stomach, she shoved the dildo back up my hole. There was a short flash of light. And then I fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke alone. Janelle was off to college, and I had the day off.

I checked the mailbox. In it was a short note.

"Thanks for the picture, Janelle. And yes, I would like to see it up close. How about tonight at 8?

Love, Melinda."

I came on the spot.