She Pt. 01

Story Info
Their first meeting turns into an erotic playground.
3.4k words
4.04
9.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She

The Phoenix Sky Harbor airport was busy. I make my way to baggage claim with my trumpet on my back, laptop case in my hand and a carefree walk. Ready for two weeks of relaxing with no responsibilities. Well, no responsibilities other than playing one gig and hopefully a wonderful time with her.

I stop at one of the shops and find a crossword puzzle book. Not just any crossword puzzle book but the kind that has other puzzles too. I hit the mind training jackpot!!! I usually buy one of these books about once a week when I am on the road. I will start off doing the regular crosswords. Then work on the Sudoku, Crypto-quip then other random puzzles. They are fun for me, but it is funny seeing people look at me doing a fist pump when I complete a puzzle.

So, my gait continues to be of the carefree variety as I approach the baggage claim. I stand behind the throngs of people trying to position themselves to be the first to grab their bag and leave. I am a patient man. I am also a man that knows that if you want something, but do not get involved in all of the hype and nonsense that becomes the craze at the time, you will get what you have been wanting. Know what you want, and when that want is known, sometimes it will come to you.

I have always been a people observer, yes, I know the cool phrase is people watcher. But, I look, study, learn, and marvel. So many people, so many directions. As I scan to my right, I see a family that obviously does not travel much. Dad is standing with a book open that appears to have a picture of a red sand desert on the front, a guide book possibly. He has the oldest child standing next to him while mom has the youngest in a stroller and the middle child on a dirty, teddy bear, backpack leash.

I watch for a few seconds as the kid becomes a human yo-yo. Running to try and escape, reach the end of the line, fall, whine, get up and run to mommy so she can kiss the boo boo, he then turns and once again run away, reach the end of the line ad nauseam. As I turn my head I think, well that kid has them trained well.

I see my suitcase and watch it pass everyone jostling for a closer position, I have no need to look like the yo-yo kid trying to get through the people crowding the conveyor. Plus, the conveyer snakes around right behind me. So, I will let it come to me and not have to worry about doing the airport ballet of baggage claim. I knew what I wanted and it came to me.

My Uber driver shows up as I exit the baggage claim area and proceeds to the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. Once I arrive I check into my room and set my trumpet and laptop on the bed. I instantly open up my suitcase and put my clothes and toiletries where they belong. I have been on the road for a long enough time to know that when you live out of the suitcase you will never be able to relax. So, it became a habit to clean out the suitcase and make it feel like a home away from home.

I power up my laptop then go and brush my teeth while it is booting up. Another habit I started on the road. I then return to the computer, pick it up and recline on the bed. Fresh breathed and all. I log onto my email to see if she has arrived.

Log on

Email up

New message

“Hey you!!! Plane had a malfunction, we had to get all of our stuff off and now we are waiting for them to either fix it or bring another plane. So, now we have been in the terminal waiting for about 30 minutes. Oh, there is the announcement and we are to go to another gate and board. See you in a couple of hours.”

The message was sent about an hour ago, so I could go ahead and shower before meeting her for lunch. As I am getting ready to step in the shower I look over at my laptop and see that I have another message from her. “We landed and I am heading to the baggage claim! See you soon xo”. After a quick calculation in my head I realize if I take a very quick shower, I can call an Uber, get dressed and get to the restaurant about the same time she arrives.

The Dressing room is the perfect spot for a simple lunch date in my opinion. Artsy and comfortable. After walking in and allowing my eyes to adjust, I do a quick scan of the room to see if I could see her. Unless she was in the restroom, I had arrived before her so I confirm my reservation and was seated at the table.

While looking at the menu I hear, “Hey, it really is you!” Looking up, I see her standing on the other side of the table wearing a top that shows a little cleavage, a mid thigh skirt with leggings and short boots. I quickly get up and reach out to her. Once we hold hands, I am speechless. I look at her with a big smile on my face and I find myself swimming in the depths of her eyes. The eyes I have only seen through the screen of electronic devices over the long months. The eyes, I have felt myself falling into, the deep warmth of the real person I have not met in real life. Without thinking I lean down and kiss her on the cheek then pull her in for a hug.

“It is so nice to see you!” I say. Pulling away, she looks up at me with a tear running down her cheek.

“You are here! You are standing right here, I felt your lips and you hugged me in a firm hug. It is really you!” She says as she still grips my hands and steps back looking up at me with a smile.

I feel my throat tighten and barely above a whisper I say: “Can I kiss you?” For a second she just looks at me. I feel her hands loosen their grip on mine and release. Her eyes widen and I think she was going to turn and walk away. Instead, she steps in and puts her hand on the back of my head and draws me down to her lips. Slightly open lips meet mine. I reach my arm around the small of her back and hold her to me. The kiss was brief, but so much was said. Felt. Wanted, and needed through the exchange. Pulling away, our eyes meet once again and I feel a flood of relief. The relief of stepping into a shower when you are chilled to the bone and the water is hot enough to melt your inner core but massage your outer skin into total bliss.

I pull her chair back and assist her with positioning at the table. I sit across the table and fold my hands and look at her once again.

“I need to be honest, I thought I was going to be a blithering idiot today at our first meeting.” I said in low tones as I lean in towards her.

She smiles and motions me closer with her finger. Leaning even closer, she whispers in my ear, “I thought I would too.”

Whatever tension that had built up prior to this meeting had dissipated as we laughed.

I thought that I was going to lose all contact with her because it had been so long since our last chance to chat. For too long I had hidden behind my work and busy schedule. Too long I allowed myself to make excuses to hide my emotions and feelings. But, I realized I needed to get past those feelings of wanting to isolate myself and be a socializing human again.

Our lunch is pleasant, fun and a little flirty. While we are waiting for the waiter to refill our glasses I reach across and offer my hand. She places hers in mine and we continue to talk while holding hands. My heart feels as it is swelling, it had been so long since I had felt the touch of a woman that I cherish each second of the contact.

I pay the bill and put my hand on the small of her back as I open the door to the exit. Once outside, I extend my hand with the expectation of hers being in mine as we walk and browse the local shops. While walking, she asks about any plans.

“Well,” I say while lifting her hand to my lips to give it a little kiss, “You know that I have a rehearsal in a couple of hours. I would like to go back and explore the amenities of where I am staying before the rehearsal starts. I would also like for you to accompany me.”

As we walk a few more paces I feel her pull my arm to guide me to a shop window. “Is that the only thing you have planned?”

When I turn to look at her, I feel as if she is able to dive deeply into my mind and desires. Her eyes widen and I feel her hand tighten in mine. I release her hand and put my arm around her, kiss the top of her head and above a whisper I say, “Of course not dear. You should know better. So, will you accompany me?”

Just above a whisper, I hear a throaty, “yes”.

I open the suite door with my card and throw it on the dresser with the other card. “Ta daaaa, welcome to my, king bed holding, hot shower taking and cold a/c blowing home away from home for a few days.” I say with my arms spread wide above my head while doing a single spin.

“You are such a goofball” she says as she sits down on the edge of the bed. “So, what amenities should we explore first?”

Walking over, I stand in front of her, lean over and stop so close to her lips even a breath could not slip between us.

“You, I want to explore you.” Backing away, I kneel and put my hands behind each knee and pivot her backwards onto the bed.

I hear her gasp and with eyes locked on me, I hear her say, “oh god yes!”

To my surprise, the leggings she wore with her skirt are only thigh highs. The surprise is also appreciated by the increasing bulge in my pants that is pulsing and needing to make an entrance. Slipping her skirt upwards, my eyes never waver from hers. I lean forward and kiss her right leg, on the inside of her knee. I cover the kiss with my thumb and push the leg out slightly. I then position myself to kiss her left leg, mirroring what I did on the right. Both legs being held up and out I press myself up to her and let her legs wrap and cross on my lower back.

Eyes locked, her fingers intertwined with mine to the side of her head, I lower my face to hers and say. “I need to taste you.”

It isn’t a question or a wish. It is a declaration. I have a need, and she is going to satisfy that need. Releasing her hands I grip each side of her panties and lower them. As they begin to slide down over her slit I see a thin string of desire glisten in the light. With the panties now hanging onto her left ankle, caught on her boot, I once again open her legs with my hands behind her knees. Kissing the inside of the right knee, moving up while trailing my tongue to the next kiss.

I continue to look in her eyes. She lays her head back and closes her eyes as I switch to her left leg. Both feet on the bed, knees open and angled out. I lower my face to her inner, right thigh. Kiss...trail...kiss...trail...kiss (same spot), suck (same spot), kiss (same spot), bite (same spot), suck (same spot). With the bite, she jerked her head up with wide eyes and lips pursed. I wink and kiss the same spot I bit. I can smell her wetness, I am so close but I still kiss and suck her inner thigh. She reaches down and places her hands on each side of my head, attempting to guide me to her wet slit. I grasp each wrist and move her arms to the outside of her legs and set them on the bed.

Reaching under her bent legs, I wrap my hands around her wrists and hold her arms in place. Kissing and licking her left thigh I move my face up to the top of her slit. Her head is back down with her eyes closed. I open my mouth and breath my hot air on her clit. The moan I felt rumble deep inside of her lets me know she appreciates my offering to her womanhood. After another hot blessing from my mouth I return to her right inner thigh and place another kiss and little bite to the same place. I feel her arms flex and hear an “oh” escape her lips. After another kiss I allow my tongue to leave a cool, wet trail to the junction of her legs.

With my mouth open, my hunger takes over as I extend my tongue and plunge it in her. Licking upwards I taste her hot juices, then I close my mouth around her engorged button. My tongue circles it gently as I suck with moderate force. I swallow her wetness as I greedily want more and release her clit. I can feel my chin get wet as a deluge of pleasure escapes her. My hunger consumes my thoughts as I lick and flutter my tongue in her pink hole. I moan as I am being fed by her, I harden as my connection to her is being confirmed by each lick, each swallow of her sweet nectar.

Having lost myself in my own pleasure I realize that the moaning I was hearing was not just my own. “Oh gawwwww...fuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhh” is being proclaimed out of the mouth of the woman that I am feeding on. I slow down my feeding frenzy, I once again gently kiss her hardened clit and release her wrists.

Raising myself to my knees I watch her lift her hands to her shirt and begin to take it off. Her nipples are greeting me at full attention through her bra as she slides her shirt over her head. I unbuckle my pants and pull them off to release my hard cock. The throbbing so hard that it feels like the head was being compressed between a thumb and index finger.

After unfastening her bra, she pulls it off and tosses it over the side of the bed atop her shirt. She had kicked off her panties from her boot by now, but still wore her thigh highs and boots. She was reaching down to take them off but I stopped her. By this time, I am fully erect and precum is trailing from the head down my shaft. She takes both hands and cups each of her breasts. She pinches each nipple and pulls them with her fingers. As I scan her, I stare at her wet inner thighs, then raise my eyes to her tummy then to her working hands.

“Your wrists are red.” I say as I lock on her eyes once again. She looks away with a small smile on her face.

“I love the color,” she says as I take them in my hands again. I plant each hand on either side of her head and lower my mouth down to her lips and take my tongue and follow the thin line that separates the lips from one side to the next. She opens her mouth as I reach the edge of her mouth, I then allow myself to kiss her. My left hand releases her wrist and I place my hand on the side of her face. Rubbing her right cheek as we kiss. I work my fingers next to her ear then around to the back of her head.

I grip a hand full of hair as I pull her head down as I thrust myself into her. Full force, full length and full desire. The waiting of this moment was over. The primal passion that was built up released, freed from its cage. No longer tethered by distance, I was atop my prey. Engorging myself with the person I have trapped under me. The bed began to play a rhythm against the wall accompanying the sounds of her own primal songs. I take her left hand and as I lift myself, I put her fingers on her clit. Without encouragement she begins to rub. “oh...oh...oh....ohhh” I see her lips form over and over again. I see two parallel lines begin to form where her nose and forehead meet. I pull her hand away and stop thrusting at the same time. Her eyes spring open and her hips involuntarily continue to thrust up to me.

“Wha...wha are you doing?” she whimpers.

Pulling out of her and locking my hand on her wrists again, I return her arms to the side of her head and look down at her.

“But...oh...please...oh please...I want...”

“Shhhhh,” I say as I lower my lips to hers and kiss her. “You can want, but I know what you need. We have talked about this, you said you trusted me, this is your opportunity to prove that trust.”

A slight moan, followed by her raising her wet pussy up to my crotch was met by, “But please...why can’t we...oh...please!”

I raise myself and kiss her on her forehead, then release her. Holding my hands to her, she takes them and I help her sit up. I move myself behind her with my back to the headboard and pull her into me.

“Honey?” I say as I wrap my left arm around her in a way that I can feel the weight of her breasts on them.

“Yes Sir.” She manages between bated breaths.

I take my right hand and begin to smooth her hair and pull it gently back from the right side of her face to the back of her head. After exposing her right ear, I lean forward and kiss it.

“I am proud of you for not cumming.” As she lets out a small sigh I kiss her ear again and then take a quick nip on her ear just above the earlobe.

“Oh” she says with a little jump. “That surprised me and that might bruise!”

I lean forward and kiss her ear where I bit her then lowered my lips to her neck. Kiss...”you know”....kiss....”I would like to take a trip to Sedona tomorrow.”...kiss....”Would you like to go?”....kiss.....”If you do not wish to go, we could find other things to do.”

She leans back into me a little tighter while saying, “I would love to go.” I kiss her neck again.

“We will be gone over night.”

“Ok.” turning her head to kiss my lips.

PART 2

Looking at the clock on the nightstand I see that I have about 30 minutes until the rehearsal.

“I have to get to the rehearsal but I would much rather hold you!” I whisper as I wrap my arms around her and hug her into me even tighter.

“Do you mind if I shower off before I head back?” She says as she stands up.

I look at her standing there. My body is wanting to grab her and finish what was started, but my mind has other plans. I break myself out of my short daydream and look at her eyes.


*