She Played and She Paid

Story Info
I got the house, business and her ass!
2.8k words
4.01
46.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story and my grammar sucks, but I hope you enjoy story...

*

Hi my name is Steve and I meet my wife Kim in collage. We've been married for six years and Kim's that hot blonde bombshell that you typically see on TV. She stands about 5'-8" with deep blue eyes that leave you speechless. Kim's C size bra barely contains her firm breast that I always love to explore. Your dick couldn't help but jump to attention whenever she walked into a room. Guy's at collage would always ask me how I had gotten so lucky to find a babe like her. I'd tell them it was just my southern charm, but I'm sure my fat 10"cock had something to do with it.

Kim's father was a minister of a small town out west and the local boys were afraid to talk with her as she grew up. Kim told me her father was also the mayor and he was a very strict man. If he only knew what a wild babe she turned out to be. I loved Kim's sexy hour glass figure and her perfect little round ass.

Yes I tapped that ass two to three times a year being she didn't like my dick tearing her apart, usually only about 5" to 6" of my cock managed to stretch her tight ass before the pain would be too much for her to handle. It was the same with blow jobs, she was only able to take about 6" until I was hitting the back of her throat. So having a big dick does have its drawbacks people.

Kim had always done her best to please me, or so I thought. She loved the way I roughly handled her, from being tied to the four corner post of the bed or our big kitchen table. I've noticed that when spanking Kim's ass her juices would really start flowing. We've enjoyed roll playing games over the years; Kim's favorites are when I played the prison guard or school principal. She would always do something bad knowing I'd spank her beautiful ass for being bad, she would tease me and play with me until I had her ass cheeks red.

Over the last six years I've built my business up and employee about 1200 to 1500 people throughout the states depending on the season. Kim was teaching eleventh grade students at our local high school. She really didn't have to work anymore because I was making plenty of money now. Kim said it kept her busy and she enjoyed teaching the students and getting them ready for the real world. Kim dressed in skirts that went just above the knee with stockings that I would rip off her from time to time while having sex.

She would wear a blouse and usually with some type of vest to help cover her cleavage. I didn't have the heart to tell her it didn't really work. I wonder how many boys would check her out while she was teaching and then go home and jerk off.

On the first Friday of every month me and my three college buddies would get together at my house for a poker game. I did notice how the guys all perked up when Kim would come into the room. Kim has gotten used to the guys over the years and no longer puts a robe on. After all what were they going to do, they all work for me.

She dresses in these night gowns that stop just short of her ass and on the cold months the guys would always say it's warm and open the windows, I later caught on to what they were doing, Kim's nipples would pop right out. Hell I enjoyed the show myself. Of course in the summer it was too hot and they requested I turn the air conditioner on colder, so I did.

Many times Kim would bend over or reach up in the cabinet and I'd see the guys move their heads trying to get a better view of her body. I never got mad at them; I'd just smile and think of how I was going to fuck her later that night.

Last night after the poker game Jake stayed around until the other guys had all left and he asked me to come outside to see the new paint job on his 1965 corvette. When we were near the car Jake said he had some bad news for me and I thought he was going to tell me he didn't get that big contract he was trying to land for the company.

Instead he informed me that when he took off from work this past Wednesday to see his daughters school play his wife had told him that Kim was planning to divorce me and she was seeing the twelfth grade math teacher named Henry at the high school where she worked.

Jake told me while his wife was eating lunch at the diner that Kim had set down behind her and was talking to Henry discussing her plans. She also heard her talking about meeting Henry at the motor lodge by the old cemetery on Monday after school. I thanked Jake for the information and shook his hand. I asked Jake not to mention this to anyone and he said not a problem then hopped in to his corvette and took off.

I was dumb founded and my head was spinning. When I went inside Kim had already went to bed, that was a good thing because this gave me a chance to think things thru and put a plan together. I didn't get much sleep that night, thinking where I had gone wrong with her? I do know that I've spent a lot of time at work over the last six years dealing with board meetings, pay roll, unions and million dollar contracts. Perhaps I should of paid more attention to her.

The next morning I went to see a friend named Pete that's helped me out on some not so legal things in the past. Pete owns a bar on the other side of town and when I walked in he introduced me to Chris his nephew/bartender and told him to give me a drink. Then Steve and I walked into his office.

Once inside his office I noticed the big one-way mirror looking out at the bar area, I thought that was pretty cool. Pete and I talked about some old times and then got down to business. I shared my situation about Kim and told him I wanted some sexy pictures of Kim and this Henry guy at the lodge.

I showed him Kim's picture and he said wow Steve she's one hot babe. Yes if only her father the minister knew what she's been up to lately. Pete knew I was pissed at her and asked if I wanted to fix this relationship or end it. I told him I didn't care what happen to her once she signs the divorce papers.(that felt so weird to hear myself saying that about Kim)

Pete agreed to the deal and we worked out payments of (3) fifteen thousand dollar payments totaling 45,000 dollars. I figured with those pictures she wouldn't stand a chance in court and Kim would lose everything. I'll be able to keep all the shares in my company and this would still give me complete control of the business. Not to mention the (4) condos that I owned and would rent out to the company for guest that would fly in to discuss business.

I told him I didn't know what room she would be in at the motor lodge and he told me not to worry about details and that he'd take care of everything. With that I shook his hand and left for my office to tie up some loose ends.

Well Monday came and went. Pete called me Tuesday morning and said he had gotten the pictures and they were very sexual and clear. Pete said he would get me the pictures by that night, but I told him to hold off until Friday night because I had to leave for my Florida branch to take care of some business and wouldn't return until Friday morning.

I also told Pete my lawyers will have the divorce papers ready by that time and I would like him to deliver the papers along with the pictures to her Friday after she's done school.

Let me fast forward to two months later and Kim had signed the papers. I got everything without even going to court. I went to Pete's bar to pay him the last fifteen thousand dollars and the place was packed. In Pete's office he told me it was ok to talk in front of Chris because he also helped in getting the pictures of Kim.

As we were talking I noticed this hot woman thru the one-way mirror walking into the bar and she was wearing a short black skirt and stockings. I felt my dick spring up and at first glance I thought it might be a hooker but then it hit me, that was Kim. I quickly pointed this out to Pete and he sent Chris out to stop her from coming in. I said to Pete that she looks so fucking hot dressed like that. What the fuck is she doing here?

Pete said after seeing her in those sexy pictures with that guy Henry at the lodge, that two weeks later him and Chris followed her from the high school to the apartment she was staying at. Then that night sneaked into her place and chloroformed her while sleeping, then proceeded to take pictures while they shoved their dicks in her mouth and pussy. Then after I was done with her in court they would make her their little slut by blackmailing her. They threatened to send pictures to her father and school where she worked. Pete said I hope you're not mad but you said you didn't care what happened to her once she signed those papers. I didn't know what to say, but he was right... I did say that.

Pete said that they have been taking her nice and slow but tonight's going to be graduation night for her. Kim was dressing the way Pete had instructed her to and she was going to do both of them at the same time tonight. About 5 miles from here is Chris's apartment and were going there to bang her all night, are you interested? I looked at her thru that one way mirror with those sexy stockings going up to her ass then turned to Pete and said let's do this.

He text Chris and told him to leave and we would be there in 25 minutes. Pete handed me a blue pill and I asked what's this for and he said this pill will keep us going all night my friend. I took the pill and then we left for the apartment.

On the way over Pete received a text and said that Chris has put a blindfold over her eyes and for me not to say too much. It was up to me if I wanted her to know who was fucking her. When we entered the apartment Chris was sitting on the couch with Kim straddling his cock bouncing up and down. Kim's hands were cuffed behind her back.

Chris looked up at us and said Kim my little bitch, my friends are here and you're going to please them like you please me. Now lean forward and suck my friends cock. Sure enough she leaned forward with the blind fold over her eyes and rested her chin on the back of the couch. I walked behind the couch and my dick was so fucking hard from seeing her in that position that when I pulled my dick out it smacked her in the face. I took my 10" dick and smacked her hard with it a couple more times before sliding it to the back of her throat. If Kim only knew who was fucking her face. She would flip!

I didn't know where Pete disappeared to but when he came back into the room he had a jar of Vaseline in his hand and coating his 8"dick with the other hand. I saw him getting ready to shove that dick in her ass and knew she was going to scream, so I position my cock to the back of her throat and removed the blind fold from her eyes, She blinked once then again as she focused on the guy fucking her throat. I guess Kim didn't fill Pete spread her ass, but he drove that 8" cock all the way in her ass and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her skull.

The pain on her face as she came forward and my dick went all the way down her throat, my balls were now hitting her chin. My god she had swallowed my whole 10" cock and the feeling was fantastic as her eyes open wide and she was trying to dislodge the dick in her ass and the one down her throat. I pulled out of her throat to let her breath and she tried to protest so I shoved my dick back down her throat again.

Pete was pulling the tip of his dick to the edge of her ass and plunging back into her full force. Her little asshole was truly taking a pounding.

While Chris was sitting on the couch fucking her pussy with his thick 7" dick he continued nibbling and biting her nipples with his teeth. She was going crazy with all her holes filled as I could see the fight was almost gone in her.

I pulled out of her throat so she could breathe and once again she tried to speak and back down I went. Kim was looking at me with those beautiful Blue eyes. I kept my dick down her throat a little longer this time and after that I don't think she tried to say another word the rest of the evening. I think partially because she was trying to catch her breath.

After a half hour I started to hear her moan as Chris started to cum in her pussy and at the same time Pete started to cum in her ass. Her Blue eyes just rolled in the back of her head as she really started to enjoy the pounding she was receiving.

I didn't have to hold her head in place as she was bobbing up and down on her own. Kim surprised me by the ease she was now taking all 10" of my dick down her throat. I felt my balls swell and I grabbed the back of her head then slid my balls to her chin and she knew what was about to happen. Ahhhhhhhhhh I grunted as I dumped load after load in her belly.

When I pulled out Chris was right there to take my place. As I was surprised at how hard my dick still was. I walked around and noticed Pete had his dick in her pussy so I placed my dick in her asshole and rammed 10" all the way in and she let out a yelp, then to my surprise she turned around and looked at me with a sexy smile and went right back to sucking Chris's dick. She was finally broken in and ready to go.

I dropped a couple loads in all her holes that night and went to new depths with her.(no pun intended) I came about 8 times that night. After about five hours of none stop fucking we finally called it a night and left her to sleep, with a smile on her face I might add.

The guy's and I went to the kitchen and we talked about how good she had taken everything and I thanked Pete for the blue pill that he had given me, because I was hard as a rock all night. We went all out on that bitch I mean Kim. Pete gave me a whole bag of those blue pills before I left and he told me to let him know when I needed more.

While driving home I was thinking about what a great night this had turned out to be. I felt my cock getting big again as I started thinking about next Friday's poker game. Before I left Chris's apartment I had talked Pete into letting me barrow Kim for next Friday's Poker game. I'll tell you this; my poker buddies are going to have one hell of a night with Kim. The guys are going to love these blue pills too, but that's a story for another time...