She Plays The Whore...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss her on her full lips. The young lady was surprised but less than both of our man. When I was in my room, I fantasy that you were licking my pussy while I suck your partner's cock. Brushing my hand again hers breasts, I said: My dear, you make me cum with your tongue inside my pussy while your full lips suck my clitoris. And, I make your partner cum in my mouth, I want to swallow it all, but, he creamed my face with more.

I present you. I turn to my companion and begged: Excuse me. Mr. What's his name, Mark or Marco. The young woman and her companion seems both even more scandalized at my comments. Say hello to Marco, a one night friend. Anyways, he invites us to his room for a drink. I don't leave them the time to hesitate that I continue by omitting voluntarily that I know that there will be another man in this room: Please, stay with us and we will take care of each other.

Giving a wink to the young lady, I whisper in her ear: You should give it a try at least once in your life with two men, sweetie. Believe me, there are not just men who can make their fantasies came true. I'm an experienced woman and I don't be scared now and than for a new experience. I bet that you will love it and be sure that you will have the fun of your life if you have the nerve to stay with us tonight. It will be a turn on for you. For my self I promise me lot with both of you. Welcome to the fantasy life.

The young couple doesn't say a word and they seems so scandalized every time they hear my coarsely comments of a woman in heat and it not help us as they watched Marco who don't removed his hands from my crotch. When the elevator stops, the young man almost throws himself outside pulling her abruptly by a hand. And, for their misfortune, we walk side by side in this corridor before I wriggled and squirm my back very provocatively a little in front of them by rocking and waddling my hips like the slut I was, until Marco catches me by an arm and pulls me toward his room. At last, what a relief for both of them.

Marco and I rush inside his room where finally we have our first moment of intimacy. I jump in his arms and clung my body to his while I cross my arms behind his neck as we kiss with abandon as I squeeze my breasts to his chest. He lights it and to my surprise at the same moment, the door opens completely and the young lady pulls her companion inside in with her. I had bet on that, she's the one to wear the pants.

She was welcome. We both run toward each other and we both give a kiss on each ones cheek. We stop that to look at each other, the young lady and I. We laugh together before we were both wailing when I kiss her, but, be sure that each of our man watching us was very astonished. I want to take care of her so I put my arms around her waist and we stay like this clasped in each other's arm, my body clung closely to her as I squeeze her smooth body again mine with all the strength that I got. While this, with my hands, I make a sign for Marco to come closer. He kisses the young lady on each cheek, too as I done to the starving young man. Very impatient, the young lady's companion reacted by pushing her on the second bed. He leaned her bare back on it, his hand already searching between hers thighs through her short shorts which she wears very short, this young slut. So short, that we can see her buttocks cheeks. She looks so sexy sat provocatively astride on the bed like the exhibitionist that she is to arouse us even more she opened her legs. I said: What a nice crotch to look at! You are so cute. You are a knock-out with your bare tummy and, sweetie, I love so much your piercing. It's a much, this jewel in your belly button.

Marco and I, we french kiss when we hear a male voice singing aloud under the shower. I take the time to turn around to look at the reaction of surprise that I catch from both the young lady and her companion which stay both very astonished to realize that there will be another man for the party.

And, another strong surprise waits us when this man comes in the room. First, he is tall, taller than Marco. Second he must weigh over two hundred and fifty pounds. He is very surprised to see us, this man around thirty and he looks astonished to see four peoples in his room as he walks toward us with nothing at all to hide his nude black ebony skin.

The silence lasts for long but that even doesn't stop Marco's hands to fondle at my buttocks while the black man cracked a smile with his hands waving to us. He looks attentively both at I and at the young lady. I for one, I can't stop to look at his member already in full erection while for him, the surprise to see us here, seem total.

He says to Marco: You bastard, you will always surprise me as you done it again tonight when you had tell me earlier that you will get us something to nibble. Brother, I have never dreamed that it will be those two nice babes!

I stand up on the bed and as Marco had unzipped my dress, I try to keep it in front of my self to hide my breasts. I laugh and let it drop on my tummy but as soon I feel that of all the spectator's eyes in this room go through all my body. For once, standing half nude with wobbly legs on this bed I was feeling like a pursued prey, ready to be devoured right on.

The black man doesn't make any gesture to hide his nudity. I keep a finger in my mouth licking it as I give a look at the young lady who does just like I while she can't stops to glance at his big growing member. The black man examining us, the young lady and I, looks more and more aroused, he said: How much that it will cost me for these two beautiful babes! I was the first one to answer: For the night it's four hundred cash, and four hundred for each of us. And, I add for the two other men as I turn around to look at them. For both of you, too, it is four hundred cash for each of us. I walk to the second bed and let fall my dress on the floor. Be sure that those three men standing behind me don't loose their time to give a good look at my crotch when I tripped on the carpet and I fall on the bed before I crept on it to bury my face between the young lady's crotch. Wriggling my back, I aroused them even more revealing my pussy to them with the big lips already open. I was so wet that some juice already drip drop on my thighs. I had the time to hear one of these three gentlemen said: Begin by showing us the goods, first. He laugh with the two others men and said to them: It's a fair deal.

Without taking out my head from the spot while moving my legs and my back to knell now between her thighs, I let them know while the young lady began to whimper as I had put my hands on her upper legs: Begin yourselves by stretching out the money first, all the three of you and after I guaranteed that you will have the fun of your life tonight with both of us. It's worth lot more than for money. Now as I turn around to look at each of them, my sex was only inches from the young lady face.

Marco was the first to search in his wallet for it. To make me understand that she wants to look, too at what happens in this room, the young lady roughly nibbles the inside of my thigh. She seems quite surprised and she becomes more and more enthusiastic by the sight of each ones of the eight one hundred bills that Marco throws on our bed. Eric makes me a sign to undress my partner. I tell him to stretch out the money first and he does.

When he throws them on the bed, my sweet bed partner doesn't believe that it was true all this money. I had to tell her: Takes it, it yours, dear. The young lady laughs. It's really for us all this money. Sweetie, we are businesswoman, and, as I said this afternoon during my conference: We must learn to take advantage of all the opportunities to adjust and to react to each new challenge. She cries and she stands up on the bed. In a hurry, she reacts by jumping on the bed, she look happy like a cheerleader after a tough down and while acting so she makes sign to her man to give us the money, too.

The young guy still hesitates a little bit, she had to say to him: Sweetheart, learn about life for once, if you want participated, my darling. I want you to make love to me and I want to do it with each ones of those two gentlemen, too. This evening, darling I will be your whore if you want to play my game, be fair play and give us the money because tonight it will be the same service and the same rate for you as for these two gentlemen.

His man checks in his wallet for the cash and he, too, began to throws them on the bed as he said to us. I'm François and she Mireille. She had always fantasized to be the object of desire form a group of men and she had dreams often to be a slut for a least one night.

I nibble her between hers thigh, Mireille. I lick her crotch through the shorts and she rewards me at once when I began to smell her pussy juice. She moves like a snake this young slut, she has already so hot and wet but she will come even wetter because all that time my tongue don't stop to lick at her through her shorts. She breathing hard and she is moaning more and more as I touch the smooth and warm skin inside hers thigh with my starving mouth and with my searching tongue. My hand goes under her shorts and I brush a first finger again her mount and dives it directly in her wet pussy.

But, as soon with her both hands, Mireille takes my hands off the spot, she looks at me straight in the eyes and she began to cry. I had to put a finger on her lips to keep her silent. What? What's that? I whisper in her ear with my soothing voice? What happens in your head? Wake up, come down to earth, sweetie. We are in business and we are pay and pay very well to make a show for these three generous gentlemen. We have made a deal with them, these three gentlemen and now that we pocked the money we are not going to back-up. It's up to you. Anyway, I will find a way to go through it because those three gentlemen had paid for it and for my self I want to bring home the bacon. It's the sunny side why I'm in this business. To each his own taste, I'm not here to pamper you.

Mireille seems indecisive, she was thinking about it. I watch her as she can't stop to look at all cash on the bed. And, by looking in hers eyes, I know even before herself that she has already decided to make the big jump, because, hers eyes tells me that she want so much all this money drag around us. I help her to think even faster by saying: Do you realize that there are more than two thousand bucks on this bed that we will share together, my dear. The young woman was again quite fascinated by all these money bills. I add: I know too well that you sweetie you like it so much to be an exhibitionist and to tease men. Sweetie, tonight you will cash it. She says with her voice of a young girl: I know it dam well and I'm so impatient to truly gain all this money with those three gentlemen, she said as she give them a wink.

OK, go head. You can undress me, fondle and kiss my breasts. We can French kiss. You can kiss my belly button or kiss my buttocks if you want, but, if you think that you are going to lick my pussy or that I'm going to make the same to you, you dreamed in colours, madam?

She makes another child's pout and she whispers: I had never been with a woman, but tonight, I'm so impatient to have my pussy lick and suck by one of those three gentlemen while I'm will suck the two others at the same time because I'm looking forward to really win all this cash.

I realize that it will be more difficult than I had believed. I catch a full hand of bills and enter them inside her bra. Keeps it, it's one of my parts that I give to you, so I'm one of yours customers, too. Mireille was stunned. She laughs and cries at the same time. All this money will be for me alone, she said while taking the bills still in her bras and she throws them in the air. The young lady doesn't still believe hers eyes to see all these money bills. She acts like a child in a candies store. All this money bills fascinated her so much, she try to catch some ones as they fall down around us on this bed.

Her breasts poked through her shirt and in a hurry I take it off as I do to her bra and my hands begin to fondle her small breasts. She's barely twenty. Mireille had so sexy small firm breasts standing up like the ones of a teenager who only begins to become a woman. Her nipples stand up shamelessly. I dare touching them with both hands and I pinch them, too. She reacts by sighing and by having sparks in hers eyes all the time that I fondle her breast this sexy young woman while she cracked a smile to me with her full lips. I slide my hand inside her shorts and touch her mount before I put a first finger inside her pussy.

I whisper in her ear, my dear, I'm do you good. I will sniff at your pussy with my nose and I'm going to make you cum with my mouth and my tongue as you have never experimented until tonight. I push her and she fall again bare back. I take advantage of that to move myself to have my pussy in her face. And, when I enter a second finger in her pussy the young bitch begins to moan under my caresses.

Her man says to her: Darling, since the time that I fantasize to see another woman licking your pussy. The bitch reacts at the words from her man and everything happens in one big swoop. Immediately, her full lips lick between my legs, nibbles at my buttocks. In a swirl, her tongue returns numerous times to kiss me between my thigh, and, each time she touches me with her starving mouth closer and closer of my pussy which was more and more soaking wet. I can' wait any more, I put my hands behind the head and pull her to me with all my energies so that the young bitch had her head right on my pussy.

As soon, her nose searches me. I begin to moan when with her mouth she sealed my pussy while her tongue dives deep inside my vagina. She picked up quick this young bitch and she nibbles at my clitoris with her teeth. Moving smoothly her lips and her tongue between my pussy lips helps them to open even more and as soon as I was soaking wet she make me cum for the first time.

My two hands take off down her buttocks her short shorts and with it, they do the same with her panties. The young woman moved her thighs up and she helps me to slide down her shorts and her panties lower than her knees. While this, we hear delicious and very coarsely comments from the three gentlemen whom were even more aroused to see both of us so wild.

They were like kids in a candies store as they have a first look at her already quite wet pussy. I for one in a hurry I lap at her pussy, brushing my head between her crotch and she cum and cum in series.

I'm in a rush, because, I know that if I want to keep my part of this warm booty, I will have to fight with those three males like in jungle to keep it for my self, but, I take advantage that I had already beat them by a length to plunge my tongue even deeper into her wet pussy. I kiss, lick and fuck hard her with my mouth, my tongue and my lips. Mireille doesn't stop to scream all the time that I suck her clitoris while now and then my teeth scratched the inside of hers upper legs. The young slut doesn't stop to scream while she cum once more in my mouth. All this aroused me even more and I hurry to make her cum one more time by searching inside her pussy with my nose, my mouth, my tongue, my lips because now I heard one of those three gentlemen saying that he had the buck-fever and that he looks forward to eat both of our pussy. He adds that he is going to lick each one of our pussy and he will fuck both of us hard with his monster before he will fill each one of our pussy full with his stuffs.

I whisper in Mireille ear while we both stop a moment our show to look at them those three nice gentlemen. And, we don't stop to arouse and to tease them as now they can see both of our pussy while we sit side to side with our thighs wild opened like the two slut that we are. We ask them to begin to touch themselves.

Marco and François take off their pants and let them drop with their trouser, moment latter they stand as Eric nude in front of us with each one holding his monster in his hands.

To tease and arouse them even more, Mireille and I, we play the game as we kiss while we rubbed again our breasts ones against each other to incite them.

Whom do you prefer, to start with first? Without hesitation the young slut chooses the ebony man. She tells me: I want to suck both Eric's and François's cocks altogether till they make my pussy soaking wet before they will fill both my mouth with theirs cum.

I give her a passionate kiss at which she participates as much as my self by searching deep in my mouth with her starving tongue, this young slut. I suggest to her as an idea flashing in my head take form. Why don't both you and your buddy François make Eric cum with your two mouths working together at the same time at his big bamboo?

Very enthusiasm about my idea, Mireille kisses me tenderly before she whispers in my ear: Thanks you so much to have made me think about that. If you knew how now I'm impatient to see for once my man put another man's in his mouth. Be sure that it will be a must for I to look François's as Eric will ejaculate in his mouth. I wish Eric got enough stuffs to spurt it on all his face as he François so often hurries to do it to me, must of the time we make love.

And, she crept out of the bed and in a hurry she catches both men by their cock and with a smile as she make a wink to I, she returns on the bed with both male.

She pushes on Eric's chest, he let himself falls down on the bed while hers lips brushes again his chest while her buddy François in a hurry leaned bareback next to Eric to receive the same service. Mireille gives a kiss to Eric while each of her hands she began to jerk off each one of these two gentlemen.

I walk to Marco. He takes my hand and we hurry to the next bed but first we give ourselves a passionate kiss before Marco leaned me bare back on the second bed. I move to take off my dress but Marco hold my hands and he whisper in my ear that he like it better if I keep on. And, what a brag! as he adds while giving a glance towards his cock: I have what it needs to make you ask for more.

Slowly, I cross my fingers all around his big cock, I add more pressure when I move them down to his testicles and the macho whistles.

While this, I was more and more aroused. For one, Marco doesn't loose his time, his beard ventures between my thighs, he is so greedy about sex and in a hurry, he opens my thighs with both his wide hands while his mouth and his searching tongue lick at my pussy to bring me to climax. Be sure that I savor every second of it. I enjoy it so much and for once I wish to be his slut as ever I did with a man.

Suddenly, Mireille pinches one of my buttocks. She asks both of us, Marco and I, to come to the other bed with her and her two companions. She wants so much to see both Marco and François suck Eric's big cock while Eric will jerk off both of them. What a bright idea I said. We kiss and once again we brush our breasts ones again the others while coaxing them to act so, but every man backs at this. We had to both coax them again and again. It's for fun and it will be a hit and a very first for Mireille and I. Get ready, we want to see wank each others. We sword that nobody will knows, it doesn't matter if it a first for each of you. Woman do it several times for you, now, try it for once to please us. And, they do it but at breakneck speed.

When Eric begins sighing, Mireille and I, we came closer to put in our mouth on our man, Marco's and François's cock. And, once again, the young slut beats me and in a hurry she gulp down her mouth Marco's full erection member. I turn to François and I take his cock with my two hands. As soon I started to suck his cock at accelerated speed. But, in spite of all our experience and all our knowledge, Eric was the first one to cum. Marco and François both move themselves alternating numerous times to suck his member and to receive the warm nectar which pours in their mouth and on their chin. Mireille and I, we suck even faster while smiling to each other and watching jets of sperm each our man received on their face.