She Plays The Whore...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We accelerate even more and almost at the same time, Marco and François ejaculate in our mouth while Eric voluntarily ejaculates his lasts drops in our faces, too. Mireille and I, we received more jets of their warm nectar from our three companions who were very proud to splash us with their sperm. And, as we are both greedy, we stretch our tongue to catch as much as we can of the last drops while licking alternately each one.

Now, it was both of us, Mireille and I, who lick Marco's and François's face. We move to each one as they pushed themselves to be the one that we kiss, but first, we clean Eric, so now he can taste our full mouths full of sperm. And, we take advantage of that to rub our cheeks against Eric's cheeks each ones on our side. We make the same treatment to François and to Marco before Mireille and I, we finish by licking ourselves, I do it to her and she does it to me while impatient fingers form our three men began to venture in our pussy.

We ask them to take a moment of rest to lick his fingers and we ask Marco to bring us a glass of whisky. Mireille drinks straight two in a row in one shut each and she was ready to start it all over again. She asks both Eric and François to take her in sandwich while she will suck Marco's cock. The young slut says to François, tonight you are going to take me in my back door. Since the time you dream to take me in my virginity butt. But, first Eric will fuck my pussy while I will suck on Marco's cock and as soon as I will become to moan, go ahead and take me in.

And, they do it all the four of them while I brush my breasts on Marco's back before I touch my self watching them. I hear Mireille who mews, moans and screams no stops all the time of their match.

I let them rest a little bit before asking both Marco and Eric if they were ready to take me in sandwich, too. Be sure that I didn't have to ask them twice. But, neither of them suspects that never before I have held a condom in my hands. Earlier, when Mireille asks them to do it them self it was the only time in my life when I saw it live how they process for the installation of a condom.

I react as if I knew it well and like act ion in a slow motion movie, I approach toward them and I crept between their legs as both Marco and Eric watch me attentively as I move very slowly to have my face inches from their cock. I take the time to examine each one attentively and with smooth fingers I fondle through all the length of their erect member before I kiss each one on their testicles as I giving a wink to those two macho while my fingers never stops to tease their cock. I alternate often to masturbate each macho to go to the other one.

Making my two gentlemen sighing with excitement as their cocks doesn't stop to grow in my hands. I have two very tick rods between my hands. Those two men are like a bull.

But, it is a quite a new experience for me. First, it will be a first with two men and second, it will be a first time in my life with a circumcised cock, because, Marco, the animal, is circumcised. In a hurry I stretch one hand to touch him. And slowly, I slide it throughout all his cock. Doing this Marco stiffness member grow even more while he don't stop to encourage and guide me verbally.

After those first moments, I leave him on his appetite. (And. I know dam well that he had a big one). I return to Eric's member. And, for some time, I alternate frequently from one to the other one. I watch their cock raise and grow and each time their member became a little bit bigger and so proud and so arrogant. I stop regularly masturbating them because I was afraid that they will ejaculate much too soon.

My fingers massaged them smoothly from the head and my hands travel through all their member. Each time my fingers touch their testicles making them sigh and it stimulated me so much.

I move to get even closer and to be more comfortably. To tease and to arouse them even more, I turn around so that now I have my pussy inches from their face.

Quite arouse my self, I take a first condom. With my hand I squeeze Marco's cock at his base while very slowly I bring the condom to my lips to lick it but not before I lick his member pushing it completely in my mouth while making a wink to those two gentlemen. I try to cover Marco's cock with the condom, but, without any experience, I try first with one hand holding his cock straight up and with the other ones, I try to put the condom on it. But, it doesn't work and I know that if I don't do it soon, I will have to live with a blow. I said to my self: You will have to use both yours hands if you want to roll up the condom down his cock. Watching his cock standing up I decide to use a new technique. I push the condom with both hands to begin to cover first the big head and once it was fix on, I enter his cock in my mouth and with my teeth I pushed down while his cock seem to grow even more inside my mouth, but, I keep pushing the condom till it cover more on his member. I had to gasp because his cock touched my throat. Never in my life, I'm so arouse, but, be sure that I enjoy it with now my man in full erection as I push it deeper in my throat. I had to put all my energies in it and I don't stop till I had covered all his member with the condom.

I turn to Eric's cock already extremely distended and I realize that it would not be necessary that I arouse him, because, the bastard, has to hold on to not ejaculate at once. In a hurry, I begin to wear his member with the condom. And, now that I had take some experience with Marco's cock, this time go faster, once I had cover the head, I bite at once at his cock and with my mouth I settle it down in place, but not before I had to sweat lot for this ones, too.

Anyway, as soon I got it, I lick his cock on all the length before nibbling at his testicles and in a rush, I put his erect member deep in my mouth.

During all this time, those two males take the time to examine me minutely. I hear each one of their coarsely comments must of them about my wet pussy or about me acting like a slut, all their coarsely comments arouse me even more.

I closed my eyes and first a finger opens my pussy's lips. It is followed with and other finger from the other man search inside it, too. Those fingers brush smoothly again my clitoris and go deeper between my lips.

Second, my pussy was sealed with a mouth licking it while the tongue penetrates deep inside it. Another man's mouth immediately replaced it. Those two gentlemen discover me and lick alternately at my clit and Marco with his big hairy beard makes me cum. The macho take me in his arms to help me to sit in the centre of the bed. He said. Big girl, now it's us who will take care of you sweetheart. The man laid me delicately bare back on the bed, he places his hands under my thighs and to my surprise, in a hurry, the macho lifts my legs to put them on his shoulders making my pussy exposed to those two gentlemen with my pussy lips already wild opens. My two companions don't stop sighing and they were more and more crazy watching my juice dropping from my pussy and they don't stop to make juicy comments about it. Marco brush lightly my hairs with the palm of a hand, before he put a finger in my mouth and with a light pressure he opens them and delicately I let me lick his finger. Marco replaced his finger in my pussy and he slides it to my clitoris and all those sweet caresses make me fill so crazy about them. And, now as I open my eyes, I see Marco who put this finger between his lips to lick it before he returns it to my sex which he masturbates delicately. Girl! I scream with delight.

Marco bends over me, his hairy beard ventures between my thighs. The animal, rubs it on pussy and on my Venus mount and he brush his hairy beard against my hairs. And, the sweetness of his greedy lips, make me cum. Using only the end of his tongue to go through my pussy to my clitoris, he makes me cum once more while he brush his beard between my thighs. All this aroused me so much, I scream and scream and scream and moan with delight.

During this, Eric place himself to be sat between my breasts. Slowly, his buttocks touch them. The heat of his buttocks and those of his testicles touching my breasts, makes me come more and more crazy.. With his hands, he lifts up himself over my bosoms and I had a glimpse at his big cock. I place my hands on my breast and with them I jerk off his member between them. I fill the need for more while his cock came closer to my mouth. And, I know that I'm going to make a fool of my self as I open my mouth and I enter his member inside it till it touch my throat. At once all my secret fantasies came live. I look directly in Eric's eyes while my lips begin to masturbate him.

Marco rubs his cock against my pussy. The macho opens my thighs with his two hands. He brushes his stick cock against my pussy and he griped my hips and inch by inch his member slides between my already well soaking clit. It turned me on when at the same time he pushed it down and his member plunges deeper inside tight pussy as it slide it all along my wet clit, his cock deep inside it. His thick cock buried inside my clenching pussy as I welcome it in with all my energies.

Eric asks me to lean forward to take me in the butts. But, first, he pushed a finger into my rosebud stretching out my ass. Moment later, I had a cock in my soaking pussy and Eric begin to push his stick prick in one gulp deeper in my ass and it hurt as I screams.

Both men pumped their cock ramming it in and out of both my tight cunt and my tight asshole and soon I begin to screams like a crazy's one so they add to ask François to rush to put his cock in my mouth to make me shut out.

Now with those three cocks in each one of my holes, each man ramming even harder brings me to an unchained series of cum after cum till each one cum too. Eric is the first one to cum deep in my pussy. Moments later, Marco cum in my asshole and François choose the same moment to cum in my mouth.

In a hurry, they jerk off and they shout their load on all my face and on my tits while Mireille joint me to clean off all this mess.

The nice couple tells us that they will take a rest in their room, but before leaving us, Mireille throws one more time a handful of money bills in the air so that they fall again on our trio. She counts her part and cashes it. She shake one more time all those bills. She is so sexy with her top and her short shorts which put her buttocks in value. And, the young slut knows how to arouse us even more in moving once more hers buttocks cheeks to our delight.

It's a personal adaptation from my own original story: Pute d'un soir.