She Remembered to Call

Story Info
She calls, and he hears all the action live.
4.4k words
3.69
90.8k
42
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socalmind
socalmind
10 Followers

Ring-ring. Ring-ring. When our phone rings at 10:30 PM, its either a wrong number or something has happened. In this case it was Saturday night and my wife was away at a friend's wedding, so I jumped out of bed to grab the phone before the machine picked it up.

"Hello," I grumbled.

"Hi," said my wife at the other end.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well it's late and your call scared me. I didn't expect to hear from you until tomorrow morning. I figured you'd be at the wedding partying all night. Why are you calling?"

"Uh, remember what you have been telling me about your fantasy?" she asked.

"No. What do you mean?" I said, knowing full well what she was talking about. I played dumb to get her to say it.

"You know, about me being with another guy?"

Her words were sounding a little slow and slurred, and I figured she had been drinking, but the call still surprised me. "Are you drunk?" I asked.

"A little, maybe. I have had four or five glasses of wine and I am feeling good, but I think I am still thinking clearly. I have had enough to let my guard down and I am calling to see if you still want me to make your fantasy true. Let me know since I need to move now."

At this moment I didn't know what to say. My wife was 500 miles attending a friend's wedding staying at the hotel where the wedding was held. We had both been invited, but since we have four small children it would have been too difficult for both of us to go, so she went alone. She left Friday and drove a rental car since it worked out to be cheaper than flying. She arrived that evening, went to the rehearsal dinner, then spent Saturday afternoon driving around on her own sightseeing. She called me a few times to check on the kids and to let me know her progress. I last heard from her right before she left her room for the wedding.

Her call was still shocking and I needed to know all the details before I could give her an answer. My wife, Jennifer, is a very attractive woman, although she doesn't think so. She is 32 years old, 5'3", 115 pounds, and has a very well proportioned body. After having three kids in the past five years, her body bounced back nicely and looks very much like her pre-pregnancy figure. Everything except her breasts. What were firm, full 34B's were now soft and sensuous 36C's. I liked the change in them, but she thought they didn't look good anymore.

"What do you have to move on? Is the wedding over?" I asked.

"Pretty much. The people who are still left have moved into the hotel bar which has a dance floor. That's why I am calling you now to see what you think. There is someone I have been dancing with who has made it very clear he wants to be with me tonight," she said.

"And just how did he do that?"

"Well, we were dancing a slow dance and he was feeling up my ass pretty sexually and grinding himself into me. I could feel his penis through his pants and, uhh, he whispered in my ear and told me he wanted me. Then, when we walked off the floor, I ran my hand over his crotch to check. Are you angry with me for doing that?" she asked.

"Angry? No way! Right now I am wicked excited and have a hard-on that could break a two by four. I masturbated earlier tonight and I am about to blow again just from what you are telling me. Who is this guy and does he know you're married?" I asked her.

"I met him last night at the rehearsal dinner. His name is Ian. We were seated across from each other and spent the whole evening talking like old girlfriends. And yes, he knows about our whole family. He's from out of town and I will probably never see him again."

"What's he look like and why was he at the dinner?" I asked.

"He looks a little like you, maybe a little shorter, and he's younger, maybe 29. He was at the dinner for the same reason I was - we both arrived a day early and the families invited everyone who was there. After the dinner we went to the hotel lobby bar, had a few more drinks and just talked. We ended up closing the place, but nothing happened last night. I swear. I didn't even get any vibes from him then. Tonight it's been a whole different story. We have danced and talked and laughed a ton. He's a really good dancer and we move well together."

I was little jealous about the dancing part since we never dance together anymore, but it was interesting to hear my wife describing him as looking like me. I am 6' tall and weigh about 190 and like her, I am also 32 years old. Over the years I have noticed that any guy she ever found attractive shared similar features with me. I guess she likes my type. "But you called me at 9:30 last night to say goodnight. What time did the lobby bar close?"

"I was in my room when I called you because I needed to pee. I didn't tell you I was heading out since I didn't want you to get any ideas. I'm sorry."

"No problem, I'm just glad you called now." Now I had to make a decision. Did I want my wife to have sex with some other guy, her first time, while she was away and I couldn't watch? If I said yes, I would miss out on her first time - a prime part of my fantasy. If I said no, what was the chance it would ever happen again? I figured her being on her own gave her the freedom to enjoy herself. I was still in a little shock since I had only told her about this fantasy of mine six months ago and we had barely even talked about it. One shared story from the web we read together and that was it. I guess it hit home with her since normally she doesn't warm up to anything out of the ordinary this fast.

"Well," she asked, "do you want me to do this?"

"Do you want to?"

"I think so, on two accounts. One, I am intrigued by making your fantasy come true. The other is I am attracted to this guy and am interested. I have noticed guys like this ever since you told me your fantasy and have been thinking about it a lot."

"OK," I said, "then I want to you do it, but under a couple of conditions. First, you enjoy yourself. Let go and have fun. I don't want you holding back. Two, you make sure he wears a condom - we have enough kids already and you are the fertile type (I got fixed right after the birth of our fourth kid). Finally, I want to hear about it. Not in the morning or when you get home since you will probably forget all the juicy details which is what I want to hear. No, I want to hear it when it happens. I want you to call me as soon as you get started and leave the phone off the hook. I also want to you narrate things to me. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can do that, but I have another secret for you. Shortly after we read that story together, I went on the pill. Reading about that women having sex with some unknown guy while her husband was hiding in the closet turned me on so much I guess I knew this moment would come, so I went on the pill and didn't tell you."

"Holy shit! I think I just blew my load from you telling me that. Change it to make sure he leaves his load in you then. That's my ultimate fantasy, you know?"

"Yes, I know. That's why I went on the pill. You aren't mad I kept it a secret, are you?"

"I'm not mad at all, I guess timing is everything. If you had told me at another time I probably wouldn't feel the same. Man, I just wish I were there to be able to watch you, or join in. Hot Damn! OK, do you think he'll protest to the phone thing?"

"If he wants me, he won't have a choice. I don't know which room we'll be in, so I will call you on my cell phone. It's fully charged and since the minutes are free it won't cost anything. I'll call you soon. I love you."

"Have a great time, I am so looking forward to your call. I can't believe this is happening. I love you sooo much. Bye."

"I love you too. Thanks. I'll talk to you soon. Bye," she said then hung up.

I was in shock. My wife was going to have sex with some guy and I really hadn't tested my feelings about it yet. Well, it's too late now. I hope she remembers to call, and if not, I hope she remembers to tell me when I talk to her next.

About 45 minutes later the phone rang again. This time I was waiting for it, but I was still startled.

"Hello," I whispered.

"Are you still sure?" my wife asked.

"I guess so, where are you?"

"I'm in my room waiting for him. I invited him up for a 'night-cap' but he said he wanted to grab a quick shower first. He said the dancing made him all sweaty and he felt gross. The dancing made me sweaty too, so I showered as well."

"What are you wearing?"

"Just my favorite blue t-shirt and those kick around loose shorts I always wear."

"The really loose shorts? Are you wearing a bra? What about underwear? Are you wearing a thong?" I knew I was grilling her at this point, but I was so excited I couldn't help myself.

"Hee hee," she laughed, "you sound like a little kid in a candy store. To answer, yes, the really loose shorts, no bra or underwear."

"Wow - no underwear! I think you look so hot in a thong, but no underwear is even more sexy." This turned me on even more because the shorts in question have very large leg openings. Without underwear, depending on how she sat, you would be able to see her pussy. "It's a good thing I recently trimmed your crotch hair, huh? Too bad you're not shaved anymore." She hasn't shaved her pussy since before she was pregnant, even though I have been insisting, or more accurately, begging.

"I guess," she said then there was a knock on the door, "He's here, so I am going to put the phone down. Are you still sure?"

"Yes, I am. I can't wait. Don't forget to narrate when you can, OK?" She didn't answer but I could hear her stand up and open the door. While I couldn't make out any of the conversations, I knew she invited him in since I heard two voices talking.

For the next twenty or thirty minutes I could hear talking and laughing, but nothing was clear. A few times I heard drinks being poured and more laughing so I could tell she was enjoying Ian's company. Then it went quiet for a little while.

All of a sudden my wife picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"How are things going?" I asked. She told me Ian went out to get some ice but things had heated up. They had been holding hands and he had rubbed her leg. She was pretty sure he could tell she didn't have any underwear on by the way he moved around and looked up her shorts. She told me it made her very wet and she had butterflies in her stomach. I asked if they had kissed at all, and she said only a little. Then she put the phone down since Ian had come back.

I guess she had placed the phone in a new location because I could hear them pretty well now. Ian had come back with the ice, but as he put it down, Jennifer had turned him around and kissed him. I could hear them kissing for long time, then I heard the bed rustle as they lay down.

Now I could hear the sounds of them kissing very deeply and passionately. I could tell that every so often they broke and one or the other would nibble on each other's neck and ears. I could hear my wife's breathing change and low sighs of pleasure come from her.

"Rich?" she sighed.

"I'm here," I replied

"He's kissing my neck and he has his hands inside my shirt. He's squeezing my nipples just right. It's making me so turned on. Oh hang on, he's taking my shirt off." Wow! Someone I didn't know, and my wife didn't until just recently, was going to experience my wife's wonderful breasts. I was flying.

She put down the phone and I heard more rustling. I think I heard my wife say to Ian that he had to take his shirt off now too.

"I'm back. He's sucking on my tits now. He's really good at it. His hand is working its way up my short leg. He just passed over my pussy ever so gently. God this is good!" I was in heaven thinking of the pleasure and feeling my wife was receiving. I was slowly rubbing my cock, but trying to hold off from coming.

She put the phone back down and I heard more rustling on the bed. I heard some sucking sounds and the sound of a man sighing. I figured Jennifer was now kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples. I could hear Ian tell Jennifer it felt good and he liked it. Then I heard Jennifer tell him to lift his hips up. I heard his pants unzip and more rustling. She was taking off his pants now. My head and heart were racing as my wife was turning this man on by being a sexually aggressive woman.

"Hello, Rich?" said a man's voice.

"Yes?"

"Hi. Jennifer said I should talk to you and tell you what she was doing. It feels weird, but do you mind? You have a hell of a wife here let me tell you. She's really hot."

"Yeah, please tell me what she is doing, in great detail. I am sure you are enjoying it," I answered.

"Oh yeah, I am enjoying it. She just took off my pants and underwear and is stroking my cock. She is kissing my chest and sucking on my nipples. It feels incredible. She is awesome. Oh god, she's kissing her way down my belly and is starting to lick the head of my dick."

"Tell me, Ian, are you circumcised?" I asked. I am not and I think my wife secretly misses the taste of a circumcised penis.

"Yes, why?" But before I could answer, he started talking again. "Man, she is sucking my cock. She is taking the end into her mouth and licking it like a big lollipop. At the same time she is using her hand to stroke me. Ohhhh. Now she is licking the shaft up and down and rubbing my balls. Oooooh, it feels great. I can't talk at the same time, I'm sorry."

Ian put down the phone but I could still hear what was going on. Jennifer was sucking his cock and using her hand to stoke him at the same time. She sometimes does this with me where she makes her mouth feel like a wet, tight pussy moving up and down just on the head of my dick. She then uses her hand to rub the shaft at the same time. She must have been doing this since I know how I react and that was what I was hearing from Ian. He was groaning in rhythm to the movements I heard.

Just then I heard him cry out he was close. The movements picked up and he told Jennifer that if she kept it up she would get a mouthful. Things didn't slow down and I heard Ian groan loudly as he erupted. I could hear Jennifer sucking hard and not making any other noises and I figured she took his load in her mouth. I then heard her ask Ian if he liked that, so I knew she had swallowed it. Ian replied it was the best ever. This was incredible - my loving wife had sucked a man off and swallowed him completely. I always thought she gave one of the best blowjobs ever and this confirmed it.

After a few moments and some more rustling, I could hear them kissing a little again. Then I heard Ian say that turnabout was fair play. Could this mean that someone else was going to taste my wife's pussy? I was hoping.

Jennifer got back on the phone, "Are you still there?"

"Yes - did you swallow him?"

"Yeah, he was very tasty so I couldn't help myself."

"Is he bigger than me?"

"No, about the same size. Maybe a little bigger at the head. He's circumcised so it feels different."

"What's he doing now?"

"He's sucking my nipples again and starting to pull my shorts off. Oops hang on." She put the phone down and I heard the bed move again. "OK, I'm back. He just slid my shorts off. He's kissing my stomach and running his hand over my crotch. Ohhh, he just rubbed my clit and ran his fingers down my opening. I am so slick from being so turned on. He was playing with my crotch through my shorts when I was sucking him. He's got a finger in me now. Oooh, uunghhh, it's good. Oh, he's starting to kiss me down there. He's licking on both sides and in the middle. Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, he's licking my clit while putting a couple of fingers in. It's like he knew what I like it's so good. His other hand is underneath me lifting my ass. I don't know how he's doing this, but he's licking me up and down and flicking my clit, while he's got a few fingers in me moving in and out. Ooooh, uhhhh, he's pushing at my asshole just a little. Ohhh, he's fingering me there too. I feel out of control. I am so close to coming."

She stopped talking and I heard her breathing change. She was breathing in short pants and puffs and was groaning with the guttural sound she makes when she's about to come. She was no longer talking to me on the phone, but I could hear her grunt and moan hard as she came. Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uunghh, oooooh, oooohhhh. It sounded like she had a really big orgasm. After about a minute she stopped moaning and I heard her trying to catch her breath. I gathered from the sounds Ian moved up the bed and was laying next to her. It sounded like they were kissing again.

Neither of them talked for a little while. After a few minutes I heard Jennifer say to Ian she wanted him in her and I heard them moving on the bed.

She picked up the phone again and started talking, "He's in between my legs on top of me. He's rubbing his dick up and down my crotch. I can't believe he's hard again. My God, this is more than I ever expected."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I didn't think I would be this exciting. It's like the very first time all over again. Did you hear me come? Did you come yet?"

"It is the first time for you, and yes, I came when you came. Keep talking if you can."

"Ohhh, he's pushing into me. I am spreading for him. It feels good. I am getting that full feeling. He's going slow. Ohhhh, now he's all the way in filling me. He is grinding against my clit and it is sending electric shocks through me."

The sounds of the bed gave away Jennifer and Ian's movements. She wasn't talking anymore, but I could hear them moving together having sex. They were moving rhythmically with an occasional different sound throwing off the rhythm. I guessed Ian was driving into her deeper and pulling out farther during these movements. Jennifer was breathing harder and harder and making sounds like she would come for a second time. My wife was going to have another orgasm with this guy, this time with his hard cock buried deep inside her. She was full of his manhood and her sounds gave away she was enjoying it.

My cock was still hard and I was masturbating again. This would be my second time tonight and my third time today and I was getting sore, but I couldn't stop. I had soaked through the t-shirt I was using to catch my semen and had to find another. I was in ecstasy and was hoping Jennifer was too.

Their movements stopped for a minute and I heard them talking a little. It sounding like Ian was getting her to change positions. He asked her to get on her hands and knees so he could take her from behind. I heard some motions but didn't hear anything else for a little while when Jennifer suddenly cried out with a loud "Unghhh" as he entered her. I heard the bed start moving again and Jennifer picked up the phone.

"He's taking me the way you like, from behind."

"Do you like it from him?"

"Ohhh yessss," she cried out. "He's filling me and driving deep into me. I am so on the edge again. He's reaching around and playing with my clit. I am about to come again!" which was the last thing she said to me before she shouted out in more moans and grunts as she came.

She must have come for four minutes in what I figured was three orgasms back to back. As she settled down I heard her say to Ian to get on his back. I heard them move and I figured she was going to straddle him and bounce up and down. She does this with me when she wants to make me come. Ian was a lucky man if he was getting this treatment. I was amazed he held out from coming this long, but in this position, he would be finished soon. Jennifer was just too good like this. Ian would come, and he would have to shoot his load into my wife's pussy. I wish I was there to witness it and then follow up with one of my own, but this was the next best thing.

I heard the bed start moving and Jennifer start to moan some more. I heard Ian moan as well. Their actions kept up for awhile when Jennifer started to make sounds like she was going to have another orgasm. This was incredible - it would have been at least her fifth orgasm tonight. Ian then started to make sounds like he was going to come. The two of them were driving me crazy, I stopped stroking myself, but it didn't matter. I came without touching myself. Just as I did, I heard Ian call out he was coming. Jennifer increased the movements and I knew he came in her. His orgasm sounded huge and went on for at least 20 seconds. Right afterwards everything went quiet.

socalmind
socalmind
10 Followers
12