She Remembered to Call Ch. 2

Story Info
She called back in the morning with another story to tell.
3.8k words
3.97
47.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi! I didn't expect to hear from you this early," I said to my wife. It was 8:30 AM and her calling woke me from my slumber.

"Well, you told me to call you with a full detailed report in the morning, remember?" she reminded me. She sounded tired, but had a spark in her voice I hadn't heard in a long time.

"Well, yeah, I did, but I really didn't expect to hear from you until much later. You actually woke me up. I was so wired from your call last night I had a hard time falling asleep."

"I am tired too, but since it's an eight hour drive home, I knew I had to get up early if I wanted to get home at a reasonable hour. And I want to get home to see you as soon as possible."

"So?" I asked. "How did the shower and the rest of the night go? What time did you get to sleep?" The previous night my wife had sex with another man for the first time since we were married. She did this to fulfill a fantasy of mine, but I think she enjoyed it as much, if not more, than I did. She had called me before things got started to clear it with me, and at my request, kept me on the line while she was with the guy. I was able to hear nearly everything, and she actually narrated some of the action to me. Needless to say, it was a very hot experience and I had an orgasm just listening to her - I didn't even have to stroke myself.

"Ian left at about 2:30 AM, and I went to bed right away. I have a big surprise for you when I get home."

"What? What is it?" I squealed. I'm not good with surprises.

"Calm down Rich, I'm not telling. You'll have to wait for this one, but I think you'll like it. Anyway, don't you want the detailed report?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. You've got me so excited again. Go ahead." This fantasy of mine was getting better all the time. My wife, Jennifer, is a very attractive woman, contrary to what she thinks. She stands 5'3", and like me, is 32 years old. We have had three kids in the past five years and she has bounced back to within a few pounds of her pre-pregnancy weight and now weighs about 115 pounds. I think the extra weight went into her breasts which grew from a 34B to a 36C due to the kids. I find her very hot and part of my fantasy was getting her to realize that other men would too.

"OK, here goes," she paused as she took a deep breath, "after I hung up with you, I joined Ian in the shower. I don't think he was expecting me, but he didn't seem to mind. As I climbed in he was washing his cock, which was still somewhat hard. I took over and helped him, which made him harder. I think he was ready to come right there, so he pulled my hand away and hugged me. We started kissing really deeply, but since he's almost six feet tall, like you, the water from the shower was just flying in my face so we had to stop."

"So, what next?" I gasped.

"I'm telling you. Let me finish," she complained. I was so excited I had cut her off. I didn't want to break her rhythm so I shut up. "He turned me around so he was facing my back and began to wash my front. We were really soapy and he was massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples again. The slipperiness of the soap made it fun. He then started to wash my crotch, but it wasn't really washing - he was rubbing my clit and fingering me again. I could feel his cum rush out as he opened me up which really made me excited."

I was hard again at hearing this. I could imagine the cum dripping out of her pussy.

"While he was rubbing my pussy," she continued, "I could feel his cock pushing into the small of my back. I reached around and started to stroke it, but he crouched down so he could enter me standing up. We were still all soapy, so as he came up to enter me, I shifted my hips and let him in. The soap and his playing with me had me so turned on, I couldn't help myself and let him go there."

"So you guys had sex in the shower? How was it?" I asked.

"I don't think you are getting what I am saying. I shifted and let him in there. In back," she said quietly, almost sounding embarrassed.

"You mean in your ass? You had anal sex with him?"

"Yeah. I was so turned on, and we were so slippery with the soap, I just wanted to feel him in my ass."

"Oh my God! How was it? You normally aren't into that."

"I know, but it was just right. He slid in so easily and it didn't hurt. I guess I was just turned on so much I wanted him everywhere and I wanted to tell you about it. I didn't want any part of your fantasy to go missing."

"Did he know he was in your ass?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! He immediately started groaning and saying how good it felt. He was saying he loved my tight ass and started to move in and out. He was still rubbing my clit as well and I must have come twice within minutes. I thought I would fall over, but he was holding me up on his cock. It was so good, it makes me want to have more anal sex now."

"I think I am about to come again. Hon, I am flyin'! This sounds so good. Did he come in your ass?"

"Let me finish, OK? Don't worry, I'll tell you everything. He kept moving in and out of me and I felt like my body was going to explode in ecstasy. He didn't last long however, and let me tell you, when I felt him start to come it was wild! I could feel his cock enlarge as it filled up right before he shot into me, and the added pressure on my asshole caused me to come one more time. He must have come the most during this since he went on for a really long time and we almost collapsed in the shower. He slowly softened and slipped out, and I could fell his cum ooze out of my ass. It was outstanding."

"Wow! Then what happened?"

"We were both pretty spent at this time, so we got cleaned up and got out of the shower. He hung around for a little while and we kissed some more, then he said goodnight and went back to his own room."

"He didn't stay the night?" I asked.

"No, I didn't want him to. I wanted to rest and I was done with him. My love is with you - he was just passion and sex. You were right, because our commitment is so strong, I didn't feel any type of attachment to him and only wanted him for the sex. He's gone and I am coming home to you. I can come back, can't I? You aren't angry are you?"

"Angry? Ha! No way. I wish you were flying so I could see you sooner. I must have you. What is the surprise anyway?" I was trying to slip her up into telling me.

"Nope - you'll have to wait for that. OK, I have to go so I can pack and head home. I want to get home soon too. Even though I am sore, I want you as well."

"Are you seeing Ian again this morning before you go?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Like I said, I am done and just want to come home to you."

"Did you enjoy yourself?

"Yes I did. Very much so. Thank you for the opportunity. I love you."

"Thank me? Uh-uh. Thank you. It was you fulfilling my fantasy. OK, I'll let you go. Drive carefully and I will see you soon. I love you!"

"Love you too! See you soon," she said, then she hung up.

About 7:30 that evening, she pulled into the driveway. I was a bundle of nerves. Not only did I miss her after being away for three days, I was so excited to see her I couldn't contain myself. I met her at the door and took her bags as she walked in. I gave a quick kiss, but she seemed embarrassed, almost distant to me, which I guess is understandable after what had happened. I told her I loved her and was excited to see her, which perked her up a bit. She came to me and gave me a big kiss and just held me for awhile. We kissed each other for a little bit when she said wanted to go upstairs and grab a shower.

"But what about my surprise?" I asked.

"After my shower," she replied as she walked upstairs to our bathroom.

"I can wait for my surprise for after the shower, but I need to have you now," I told her.

"No, after I shower, I feel dirty," she said.

"I don't care, we can shower together, let's get messy before you shower," I said to her, in what was a very unromantic statement.

"No, you don't want to. I am dirty down there," she said aiming her eyes towards her crotch.

"What do you mean, down there?" I asked.

"I have more to tell. I was going to call from the car, but I didn't think I could drive and talk."

"What? Did something happen after we spoke this morning?"

"Sure did. I ran into Ian as I was putting my stuff in my car and we did it again."

"What do you mean? Where?"

"In the rental car"

"Where? In a garage or did you go parking somewhere?" I was again acting like the kid in candy store. Here's my wife, this time right in front of me telling me about her tryst in person. "Let's hear it. With details."

"All right, sit down and I will tell you the whole thing."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and she sat cross legged on the floor in front of me.

"I was leaving with my bag after checking out and Ian saw me from the lobby breakfast bar. He came up and offered to carry my bag to my car. We talked a little and laughed, and after he put my bag in the trunk, he leaned over to give me a kiss goodbye. As his lips touched mine, I got wet again thinking of the fun he and I just had. I guess it caused me to kiss back with enthusiasm, because before I knew it, we were in a full makeout session right there leaning against the car. I asked if he still had his room and, oh, I am so horrible, look what kind of slut I have become," she said with a little despair.

"Jenn, you're no slut. You were just enjoying yourself. You were fulfilling a fantasy for me. You're a great wife," I told her trying to make her feel better.

"Rich, I think I enjoyed it more than you did and I feel horrible about it."

"I don't think so, look!" I said, pointing to my hard on pushing against my sweatpants. "Please, this is what I wanted too, so continue. You were making out at the car and you asked if he still had his room."

"OK, I'll continue. He told me he had checked out too and I felt a little disappointed. We kept kissing when I finally opened the car door and crawled into the back seat pulling him in with me. He didn't hesitate for a minute."

"So what happened next?"

"As soon as he shut the door, his hands were all over me and mine on him. We were kissing and he was feeling my breasts under my shirt. It had the same effect as the night before - I just had to have him again. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down and started to give him another blowjob right there in the back seat of the car. As I was doing that, he had reached around me and was playing with my ass inside my pants."

"Did he come in your mouth again?"

"No, he stopped me saying he didn't have enough left and wanted to have me one more time before we never saw each other again. I sat up and he started to remove my shirt. I had on just a sweatshirt with no bra so as soon as he took that off, he started kissing and sucking on my nipples. I pulled his shirt off of him too. He then had me lay down on my back and started to pull my pants down - underwear and all in one shot. As soon as he got my pants past my knees and my legs were able to spread, he could see my wetness."

"Where was the car parked? Could anyone see you guys? You were both pretty much naked at this point weren't you?" I asked.

"That was the exciting part. This was broad daylight, and we were just in a regular parking spot. We were kind of at the back of the lot, which was pretty big, but anyone could have come by and seen us. Rich, this turned me on even more."

Holy shit! Now not only did my wife experience the thrill of pure sex, she was becoming an exhibitionist. This was too much for me and I pulled my cock out so I could stroke it. I didn't even think of the fact that my wife was three feet in front of me watching.

"Hey, put that away so we can save it for later," she said as she leaned over and gave it a little kiss. "I still have a story to tell."

"I'm about to come, so don't touch it again unless you want me to shoot one all over you."

"Let me finish then. Ian had me undressed and started to lick me again. I was already wet, but this just made me hotter. I guess I started to make noise like I was going to come, which made him really go at me. He had a couple of fingers in me and out of the blue, with no warning, I came. It was different since there was no build up - just an explosion. I had to pull away from him since it was so intense so I sat up and crawled on top of him. Now I was sitting in his lap facing him. I moved my hips so he could enter me and we fucked right there in the back seat of the car."

"You were sitting upright now on him, right? I mean, people could see your naked body and know what you were doing if they just happened to drive by and look now, right?

"That was the best part. I was totally naked in broad day light fucking this guy in the backseat of a rental car and anyone walking by could have seen, or heard, the whole thing. I have to tell you, it brought me to a higher level and just thinking about it now has got me excited again."

"Keep going with the details, please."

"We didn't last long this time. The possibility of being caught had me on the edge, and my blowjob had Ian ready to go, so after a few minutes I felt him tense up and drive into me deeper as he came. It must have been a good one since he relaxed immediately afterwards and we stopped. When he came, it was just like when we were in the shower - I could feel his cock expand inside me right before he came. I swear, he was cross eyed when we finished this one."

That was all I could take in hearing. I had to have her right now and I wasn't taking no for an answer. I leaned forward and started to take her shirt off.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she pleaded.

"No choice now, hon," I said to her. "I am having you now, I can't wait"

"But I am dirty. With him. Down there. I have been sitting in it all the way home."

This turned me on even more to know that his load was still in her pussy.

"That's fine with me, actually even better. It's proof positive of your activities and I need to witness it." I had her shirt off and was tweaking her nipples a little. "Stretch your legs out so I can pull your pants off."

She did what I asked her, but as I pulled her pants off, she held onto her underwear. When her legs opened, I could see her crotch was wet through her panties. I figured this was a combination of Ian's semen and her wetness from telling me. Her crotch looked different through her panties, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Wait, stop!" She said as I tried to take off her panties.

"What?"

"Let me do this part," she said as she stood up.

"All right, but hurry."

She stood up and turned around so her back was to me. Keeping her legs close together, she slid her panties down and stepped out of them.

"Ready for your surprise?" she asked.

"Yes!"

"Here it is!" she said as she turned around and faced me. I was sitting on the floor and my face was level to her crotch.

"YOU SHAVED!" I blurted in excitement. "Wow, just the way I like too, smooth all over, except for a small patch right above your lips. This is awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you. When did you do this?"

"I'm glad you like it. Ian and I did it together during our shower. We were done with the sex, but he picked up my razor and started teasing me with it. Since I know how much you like this look, I played back. He started with the top and I just let him keep going. For the close work we were out of the shower and I sat on the vanity top. He was really careful and thorough too, check it out," she said as she turned around, spread her legs and bent over. She was perfectly smooth and clean. When she bent over I could see some of Ian's come still in her. I couldn't help myself and leaned forward and gave her a little lick.

"Hey!" she shouted as she jumped away. "You surprised me. You don't want to lick me know. I am dirty."

"Yes I do want to lick you, even more so now. I can see Ian's deposit in you and I could taste it too. I want to lick you now." I stood up and grabbed her and laid her down on the floor. She spread her legs and I went to town. Her beautiful shaved pussy was glistening with her wetness and the leftover from Ian. I used my tongue on her like never before. She seemed to enjoy it and pushed back against my face as I liked her.

"Ian was a lucky bastard I have to say," I said as I came up for a little air.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"Because not only did he get to experience you, get a blow job from you, have anal sex with you, but he got to see your shaved pussy too. That's so erotic."

"He didn't just see it, Rich. He did what you're doing to it now right after he shaved me and gave me another orgasm. I am going to keep it shaved now because you were right. I had forgotten how good oral sex is when I am shaved."

This motivated me and I put a couple of fingers in her. She was so wet and open for me. My fingers caused her to moan a little like she was going to come, but I was using them to pull Ian's semen out so I could clean her up.

"Ummm, ummm, uhhhhh, don't stop. This is good." She was moaning like she was going to come right away. I kept at it. "Ummm, unghhh, unghhh, ooooh, ooooh, uhh, UHHH, UHHH!" She bucked against my hand as I fingered and licked her. "Enter me, please, enter me now!" she demanded.

I stood up and quickly took off my shirt and sweatpants and got on top of her. I guided the head of my dick at her opening, which was dripping with wetness. I started to enter and it felt so hot and wet as well as a little loose. Knowing I was going to put a second load into her was a huge turn, on as was the feeling of her slippery, wet, shaven pussy.

"OH!" she grunted as I entered her. "Oooh, it feels good. I'm coming, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uunghh, oooooh, oooohhhh!" she cried out as she came. This put me over the edge and I shot my load into her as well.

As I pulled out I looked down at her pussy. It was shining with wetness and semen was dripping out of her still open hole. I couldn't help myself and leaned over and started to lick her again.

"No, stop," she said. "I am done and want to shower. Please?"

"All right, go."

She took a long, hot shower. I cleaned up a little and got redressed. When she walked out she was naked and gorgeous with her newly shaved crotch. It looked like she evened out the little patch of hair that was left.

"Rich?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Are you angry at me?"

"Not at all. In fact, I am still excited."

"Good. I am still excited too. I think you've woken a monster in me and I want to do this more, but with you. I want to try something else too."

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have the digital camera nearby?"

"Yes, why?"

"When I was telling you the story about Ian and me in the car and possibly being seen, I could feel my juices flow."

"Are you saying what I think?"

"Probably. I want to take some pictures - no head or face - and post them on those websites you tell me about. I want to see what kind of reaction they get."

"What kind of pictures? Artistic shots? Full nudity? Sex? Hardcore?"

"Yes. All of them, then I'll decide what to post."

That was all it took for me. I was hard again and had to have her again. My formerly shy, reserved wife had turned into a hot, sexual animal. I just hope I could keep up with her now.

###

Copyright (c) 2001 by SoCalMind