She Remembered to Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes had passed when I heard them move again. It sounded like they were separating from their position. After a little while Jennifer picked up the phone, "Did you get all that?"

"Yeah. How many times did you come?" I asked her.

"I lost count. There were many little ones between the big ones."

"Did he come inside you? Where is he now?"

"He came in me. It was huge, especially for a second one. It was gushing out of me while I was still moving on top of him. It was a fantastic feeling - I could feel him shoot it into me. It put me over the edge and made me come again. He's in the bathroom cleaning up a little now."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh! I wish you had been here for this since I would have liked to have you too tonight, but this was very satisfying. Maybe we can do this together some other night."

"You mean you'll do this again?"

"Hell yeah, but only with you next to me." I could tell by her voice she was trembling with excitement.

"Is he staying the night? I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. I am a little worn out, so I am done for now, but I don't know. Are you sure you aren't mad at me."

"Jen, I am so excited and turned on, there is no way I could be mad. I came four times myself, once without touching myself. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself."

"OK, I am going to hang up. I may take a shower with him and the phone isn't waterproof. I love you. Thank you for letting this happen"

"I love you too, and thank you for doing this for me. If you guys shower and get started again, you don't have to call me. But if you do it again I will expect a full, detailed report in the morning, OK?"

"OK, I promise. I love you. Bye."

"I love you too, bye." We hung up. I was wired. I was so turned on and excited I didn't know if I would get to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30 AM. I had to try to sleep, but I was still hard as ever. I masturbated one more time and tried to sleep.

The phone ringing at 8:30 AM woke me from my slumber. It was my wife again and she had another story to tell.

###

Copyright (c) 2001. If you like this story, please tell me. Thanks.

12