She Rocked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say but 'Yes!"

Connie leaned up and I helped her up as she pressed her lips against mine and we opened our mouths to share a sloppy, slurpy, cum-filled wet kiss. It was heavenly!

Connie breathed a contented sigh as she sat herself back on my lap and wrapped her arms about my neck. We cuddled like that for a few minutes before she spoke. "That was a lot of fun, lover boy." Then we just sat there for some time. Silent and warm and cuddled together -- I didn't even notice that I was still butt-naked.

Eventually, Connie stirred. "I need a drink." She got off me and went to her kitchen to get a glass of water. This time I followed her out of the room.

As Connie leaned over the sink, filling her glass I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her on the neck. While she drank, I leaned in further and kissed her some more. I felt my cock grow as I leaned into Connie's body, her firm arse cheeks pressing back at me and causing my cock to slip into that delightful cleft where they met. Connie leaned her head back and I nuzzled at her beautiful neck, alternating kisses with little bites and licks.

I whispered, "Did I say thank you for that lovely blowjob, Connie?" "Uh-uh" she replied. "Well I am. And I'd like to show you my appreciation." Connie giggled at that comment and turned her head a little, still taking sips from her glass. "You're such dope, Joe. I don't need you to be grateful, I loved playing with you. Hell, I love just hanging out with you." Kissing Connie the cheek I leaned my face into her hair and took a deep breath. "Connie, you smell so fine. I could spend all day just snuggled close to you." Connie laughed that girly laugh of hers and turned back to the sink. "... But if you wanted to show how much you enjoyed yourself, I'd be stupid not to let you!"

"Come on then, naked lover boy!" And with that, Connie grabbed my hand and led me out of the kitchen and into her bedroom. Leading me to the bed, Connie motioned me to sit and then stood in front of me, hands on her hips. "One last time, lover boy. You sure you want this?"

I looked up at Connie - "Connie, I think I'm falling in love with you. I very much want this." Pulling her close to myself I kissed her on the belly, through her dress. I wrapped my hands around her arse and fondled her gorgeous cheeks. Her arse was firm and pert, with each cheek fitting comfortably in one palm. "Turn around please, Connie."

Connie giggled and did a little skip as she turned about and bent over slightly, pushing her butt towards me. I hooked my thumbs over the hem of Connie's dress and ran a hand up each thigh, uncovering her legs as I did so. Her beautiful rear appeared and I saw she was wearing cute little knickers -- pink with a black lace trim -- and they did a great job of showing off her lovely, pert arse. Her butt cheeks were flawless, pale and wonderfully curved, like two small melon halves. Though she wasn't all that tall -- maybe 5' 6" at most, Connie had lovely legs, with beautifully toned thighs firm, yet soft-skinned soft to my touch. I ran my hands up those gorgeous highs and grabbed her arse cheeks, marveling a the heft and delightful resistance of her muscles as I squeezed and rolled and squeezed her flesh.

Unable to resist any longer, I leaned forward as she thrust back and kissed her arse. Heaven! I kissed and licked and fondled my way over her rear and down her thighs and Connie moaned in appreciation. Grabbing a handful of butt cheek I took a gentle bite at her arse and rolled my tongue over her flesh, marveling at its smoothness and dizzy with pleasure at finally getting my mouth on her.

I pushed Connie's dress further up and kissed her lower back, pulling her closer with a hand round on her abdomen. It was at that moment that the edge of my hand brushed against something stiff and I realised that I had just touched her cock!

Connie jumped at the touch and gasped, "Baby! You found my girly clit; you are a clever boy!" I was just about to take another pass over her lower belly when Connie stood up straight and stepped away from me, letting her dress fall back to thigh level.

Turning to face me again, Connie looked dreamily at me and said, "You've no idea how long I've been waiting for this Joe. I think almost from that first day we met, I've been dying to show you to myself and feel you touch my clitty." With that, she put hr hands up her dress hem and started to pull down her knickers. A large bulge appeared in the front of her dress as she did so and I knew I'd see her in all her glory.

"Here I am, darling, please be nice to me" whispered Connie as she stepped forward into my outstretched arms.

I pulled Connie towards myself and kissed her belly, before slowly raising the hem of her dress until her beautiful cock was revealed. Wow!

I have never really considered whether a cock could be beautiful. I was so familiar with my own -- it was just there, pale and stiff and familiar. What Connie had was a thing of beauty indeed. Call it a clit or a cock -- it was magnificent and I wanted to adore her for it. Connie's Tgirl clit was about six inched in length (I had a rough guide with my own just-over seven inches) and about as three inches or so in thickness -- uncut and beautifully erect. Her foreskin was drawn back and her glans sparkled with a sheen of precum. "You like, Joe?" asked Connie and I could only mumble in appreciation and nod my head gently. Wow!

"Touch me, if you like" urged Connie and I stretched out the flat of my palm to cup her from below, running my fingers over her tight ball sac and up the underside of her shaft, until I curved my fingers round the top of her clit and ran my palm over her cockhead. Connie moaned in pleasure.

Taking her cock in hand, I leaned forward and rubber her over my face, running my cheeks against her and wrapping my tongue round her shaft as I pulled and squeezed upwards to the beautiful ridge where her glans stood proud from the erect body of her wonderful cock. Now I cupped my hands round her arse cheeks again and let my tongue work.

I licked Connie up the underside of her shaft, and ran my tongue around the beautiful smoothness of her cock head. I could taste the sharp tang of her precum and smell her musky odour.

Letting my saliva gather round that beautiful pinkish purple knob of hers I opened my mouth and swallowed her. I pulled Connie tight against myself as I let her shaft bury itself in my mouth, closing my lips around the bottom of her cock shaft and letting her glans rub against my the roof of my mouth. Connie moaned and writhed in pleasure -- gently pushing her clitty against my mouth.

I'd never given anyone else a blowjob before, but figured that I'd be okay if I did for Connie what I liked for myself, So I started to bob my head up and down and then lifted off her to stroke her clitty and pump my hand up and down her shaft.

"Oh Joe, I'm gonna ... I feel so ... Joe, that's just sooooooo lovely!" gasped Connie as she pulled my head towards her aroused Tgirl clitty.

Connie looked up at me and asked "Joe, can we try something ... please?" I pulled away from her and she guided me back onto the bed. "Sit upright, darling, back against the headboard. I just want to try something I've so long imagined doing with you ... Do you mind?"

"Whatever you want, sweetie .. back like this?" I sat back against the headboard, my legs outstretched and my own cock standing proud between my legs -- boy, I never imagined this would be such fun!

Connie knelt on the bed and I quickly realised what she had in mind. Pulling her dress over her head and off, she crawled towards me and then stood, stepping closer and lining up her stiff clitty with my mouth. "Oh, darling!" cooed Connie as she leaned one hand against the wall behind me and gently pressed her aroused organ against my lips. I opened my mouth and she began to thrust.

I was in heaven, Connie's beautiful cock was in my mouth and my hands wrapped themselves around her gorgeous butt cheeks. I squeezed and rolled her arse cheeks as she thrust in and out of my mouth. A sheen of sweat was visible on her belly and I could hear Connie panting softly as she fucked me, steadily thrusting in and out and repeatedly gasping "Fuck, fuck fuck .... Oh Joe, that' is so fucking good!"

With one hand I held onto one of Connie's arse cheeks, to help guide her and keep her steady, and my other hand searched up her belly to fondle her tits. Her breasts were small, with swollen pink areolae that looked like little cupcakes, on the end of which she had beautifully thick nipples. I felt Connie's arse clench and unclench as she thrust in and out of my mouth and it was difficult to keep hold of her breasts but she was clearly enjoying herself.

Suddenly Connie's pace quickened and I tried my best to keep my teeth from grazing her knobhead as she fucked me in the mouth, harder and faster as her cum boiled within her balls. All at once, Connie thrust with a speed that surprised me and screamed in sheer orgasmic pleasure as she came, spurting thick globs of hot, salty cum into my mouth -- and I was deliriously happy!

Her orgasmic spasms continued for several minutes and she kept making gentle thrusts as she enjoyed herself with my mouth.

When her body began to slump against me I placed a hand around her hip and pushed her away from myself so I could hold her shrinking cock in my other hand, pulling her foreskin down so I could lick around her clitty head and lick my way down her shaft so that I could suckle on her balls.

Taking the whole of her clitty into my mouth I sucked and rolled my tongue around her, grabbing her arse and pulling her tight against my mouth. Connie laughed at my boldness and ruffled my hair with one hand. "Oh Joey baby, that was just so fabulous! Who knew you'd be so good at this?" She laughed that gentle laugh of hers and pulled away from me so that she could lie down against me. He body was glowing, and incredibly hot.

"No, darling, You're the one who's so good. That was one of the best things I've ever done -- you taste delicious."

"Ha! You're all mine now. I'm never letting go of someone so good at making me feel so ... dreamy!

As she leaned against me, Connie absent mindedly played with my cock, which was still as hard as ever, and we lay there together, silently enjoying one another's presence. Connie may have had a long, hard Tgirl clitty to offer me but she was the most feminine woman I had ever known and I thanked my lucky stars that I had met her that day in Old Compton Street.

As the moments passed, Connie began to rub and stroke my cock more firmly and turned to kiss me. "Suck my tits, Joe. They need your lovely mouth on them."

I leaned down and ran my tongue around her right nipple, fondling her small breast in my right hand and drawing her flesh to a point, so I could suckle the whole of her areola and nipple into my mouth. "Oh, Joe ... that's so fucking nice! You can bite if you like, gently though, babe." So I did. I bit gently on her stiff nipple and used my hand to pinch the other with my fingertips.

Connie kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. She still tasted of my cum and I returned the probing of her tongue with my own. Our mouths were wide open and we were panting together as our lips mashed together and our spit drooled down onto our chins. She could be a messy kisser -- which I loved!

Connie's hand grasped my cock firmly as she panted into my mouth -- "I need you Joe. I want you to make me your woman, I want to feel you inside me ... now!" With that, she turned to a bedside cabinet and pulled out a small jar of lubricant. "Now, let's just get you ready, darling."

Connie squirted some lube onto her hand and started rubbing it into my cock, making sure to liberally coat the shaft and head alike. "Baby. I can't wait to feel you inside me ... you have such a gorgeous cock!"

Connie turned round and lay face down on the bed, thrusting her arse into the air and tucking her knees beneath her. "Fuck me, darling." I was keen to have my way with Connie but wanted one last bite of her delicious arse, So I first knelt forward and kissed her gorgeous buns, before licking her cheeks and then, using the flat of my tongue, I licked her along her arse cleft, from her balls up to and over the beautiful rosebud of her arsehole. "Mmmmmm" murmured Connie as I licked up and down on her arsehole, occasionally using the tip of my tongue to play with her hole. Then, taking a little more lube onto my hand and making sure my dick was nice and wet, I nudged forward until my cockhead rested against Connie's bum.

I ran my cockhead around her arsehole before starting to push gently. Connie gave a deep sigh of contentment and whispered, "Yes, baby, yes. Push your gorgeous cock into my pussy, fuck me, darling."

I pushed a bit harder and felt the head of my cock pop into Connie's arse, the tight ring of her sphincter grabbing hold of me just behind the ridge of my glans and making me swoon with delight. The feeling was ecstatic.

I pressed forwards and was soon inching into Connie. Her pussy grabbed me and welcomed me and I was home, my belly now tight against her arse cheeks. Taking hold of her with one hand on her rear, I stared to fuck my wonderful Connie. As I fucked her, Connie pushed and rolled with me, fucking me right back with her fabulously tight Tgirl pussy.

We moved as one. Pushing and pulling, rolling and writhing as we fucked and fucked and fucked. Connie's moans echoing mine as we built up a steady pace. Connie's clitty was hard again and I tried to play with her but she brushed m away -- "No, Joe, just fuck me, that's what I really need right now." So I did. I fucked her with increasing pace and firmness and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh soon filled the room. Connie's back was shiny with sweat, which trickled down the crease of her arse and added to the lubrication.

Suddenly, Connie pulled away and turned onto her back, raising her legs into the air and pulling her butt cheeks apart so I could more easily access her puss. "Like this, Joe darling. So I can see your face as we fuck."

I crawled between her legs and sank my cock into Connie with one thrust -- boy was she wet! Connie rested her ankles against my chest as I began fucking her again. I leaned over to kiss and suckle her toes -- as many as I could reach -- while my hands ran over her gorgeous thighs and down to her beautiful, hard, clitty. We fucked like a couple possessed. Me banging hard into her and roaring with pleasure each time my cock sank into her and she thrusting her arse forward each time I pushed, so that I could get as deep into her as possible. With one hand, Connie played with her clit and with the other she fondled a breast, pinching her nipple and pulling it out further than I would dared have done. But she was lost in the moment, as was I.

We fucked and fucked, pushing and withdrawing, moaning and gasping as our bodies moved in rapid motion, fucking and fucking and fucking. Then I felt my cum building up in my cock and I yelled -- "I'm gonna come, Connie, I'm gonna come!"

"In me! In me! Don't you dare fucking pull out!" she yelled in response and her arse pumped ever quicker against me as she pumped her clitty ever faster too.

Suddenly I was there. My cock swelled and I could no longer hold back. My cock burst with cum, spewing my seed deep into Connie's pussy and gleaming with a mixture of our juices. The cum spilled over, out of her pussy hole and onto her arse, frothing and white as I continued to fuck her, slowing in order to catch every moment of pleasure I could. Suddenly, Connie gasped out "Oh, oh, here I cum too!" and she erupted a jet of semen into the air, which landed in globs on her belly and breasts. I stretched out a hand to scoop up some of her cum and thrust my fingers into my mouth -- "Delicious!"

We rocked together, gently fucking as our orgasms subsided, or faces flush with pleasure and our bodies drenched in sweat, My cock eventually shrank and slipped out of Connie and I allowed myself to slump forward, gently leaning onto my darling, her cum sliding against my own torso as I did so. Connie put a hand around my head, running her fingers through my hair as I kissed her on the cheek.

"That was so yummy, Joe." I had to agree. As I laid there beside her, feeling the warmth of our orgasmic glow, I had to admit that it had indeed been very yummy.

This girl had truly rocked me. She rocked my ideas, my notions of love and sex and my emotions. She was my perfect woman and I was irrevocably in love.

12