She Said, He Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdpl37
Tdpl37
13 Followers

He moved up to kiss her mouth again, rolling his tongue around hers as if he were seeking something deeper inside her. He whispered in her ear that he wanted to move in the back of the truck. She looked behind her and noticed the seats were down and there was a whole lot more room back there. She smiled shyly and climbed over the seat into the roomy back.

She was nervous because she wasn't that confident that he would want her once he'd seen her without her clothes on. She hated being fat. He soon put all her fears and anxiety to rest as he climbed in back with her and took into his arms again. He told her how beautiful she was and how much he was looking forward to tasting even more of her sexy body. She looked at him as if he were an alien. No one had ever called her beautiful before. No one had ever made her feel "sexy" before. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever thought of herself that way.

She helped him remove his clothes as she began to kiss his chest, biting his nipples and moving down to his stomach. She smiled to herself as she saw a tiny freckle in his belly button and kissed him there. She noticed a small hand drawn tattoo of a cross on his chest above his left nipple. She kissed it too. She asked about it, but he said it was a long story and he would tell her later. He ran his fingers in her hair and told her how good her kisses felt.

She kissed back down his belly to his perfect penis. Hell, all of him was perfect as far as she was concerned. She bent down to take him into her mouth, but he stopped her.

He said, no, he wanted to love on her. He laid her back and began to finish undressing her. He slowly took off her pants, kissing every part of her exposed skin, giving her goosebumps of pleasure. He paused to look up into her eyes and she covered her face with her hands and said, "Please don't look at me." He took her hands away and asked her why. She told him because she was fat and ugly. He looked at her seriously and asked her how she could say such a thing. He told her that she was so beautiful and wondered why she couldn't see that. He said he loved the way she looked, and then, as if to prove it, he began to kiss every part of her body he could find.

She thought she had died and gone to heaven. He made her feel sexy for the first time in her life.

When he moved his mouth over her wet sex, she shuddered with anticipation. He gently moved her thighs apart and she could feel his warm breath on her as he softly separated the lips and began to caress her clit. She moaned loudly, wiggling her behind around to give him better access as he slowly kissed and licked his way all over her hot pussy. He moved his lips on her-tasting her, drinking from her, telling her how wonderful she tasted. Moving his expert tongue around her clit and gently sucking on it, teasing it. He inserted some fingers inside her and began to move them in and out, as he worked to bring her to orgasm. She had no idea that it could ever feel this damn good. Then he surprised her when he began to gently caress her other hole- the forbidden one. At first, she jumped and moved away, but he gently held her there and whispered for her to be still and trust him. He just wanted to please her. She began to relax as he taught her, slowly and gently to enjoy something that she had always thought of as risqué.

He soon brought her to the most exquisite orgasm of her life. It took her a few moments before she could speak. My god! Was he fantastic or what? He kissed his way back up to her mouth. Her whole body was on fire. She tingled to the bone.

She wanted to please him in return, but he told her that today was her day. He said they would have plenty of an opportunity in the future for him. He softly kissed her face with butterfly kisses. He told her she had beautiful eyes. She touched his chest and wondered at how perfect her hand fit over his heart.

As they laid there looking into one another's eyes, they didn't need any words to realize the bond that sealed their hearts together. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she saw so many things in his. She saw the love and the pain, the loneliness and happiness and passion. His eyes were truly like windows to his soul.

Still looking into her eyes, he moved over her and positioned himself between her legs. She spread her thighs to give him access to her. His eyes never left hers as he entered her, filling her with his hardness. They both gasped with pleasure as if electricity had shot through them.

It felt as if he were not only entering her body, but her soul, her very being. If felt so right. He fit perfectly inside her as he began to stroke her inside and out.

Tears were still streaming out of her eyes at the beauty of the moment. He leaned down and kissed her tears away and whispered words so sweet and so right for the moment. She felt almost like a virgin all over again. Surely she was, in a since, because he had lived 38 years and had given birth to three children and yet had never once felt this much pleasure and this much emotion while having sex. She now knew the true meaning of "making love."

He began to move faster and they began to kiss more passionately. She grabbed his firm ass and pushed him deeper inside her, wanting all of him. He kissed her neck and breasts. They were like starving people trying to satisfy a long neglected hunger.

He called out her name and she, his. They move feverishly toward climax; moving together, instinctively knowing what the other needed. Finally, together, they exploded in the most fantastic climax of their lives.

He fell on her gently as she pulled him close, not wanting to let him go. God! She wished he were truly her man. She briefly wondered how his wife could ever let him out of her sight.

He had told her that his wife had always been a prude when it came to sex. The she has so many walls up, it was impossible to be with her. He told Lynn that she had more passion in her baby toe than his wife had in her whole life.

They noticed it was getting dark outside. Where had the time gone? The regrettably began to get dressed again. As he opened the door and got out of the truck to put his pants on, he looked to his left down the path and then back at her. He told her not to sit up until she had clothes on. Curious, she looked in the direction he was looking. There, at the end of the path, sat two old fishermen, leaning against their truck, arms crossed, and grinning at them. The old men just chuckled as Kelly turned beat red. Lynn gasped and ducked behind the front seat. "Well," Kelly laughed,

" Maybe they learned a thing or two, ya think?"

The next day she awoke to the sound of the telephone ringing. His voice immediately made her feel warm all over. He said, "Good Morning, Beautiful, I miss you." She told him that she missed him too. She asked him how his night had gone. He said he'd slept on the couch, slept like a baby. He also told her that he had woke up with a huge hardon and thinking of her.

"Mmmmmm" she said, remembering how good that "hard on" had felt inside her the day before. She began to get wet just thinking about him. As he spoke to her in his slow sexy voice, she began to heat up all over, aching for his touch. She told him how she was feeling. He groaned and said he wished he were there, but he had his son until noon. She told him she understood, but that still didn't change the fact that of how badly she wanted him.

He said he had a temporary solution that may help relieve the "tension" she was feeling.

He told her to take off everything she had on. She told him that she had slept naked; he liked that. He said he was naked now also and she thought of him lying there with an erection. It was driving her crazy.

He told her to close her eyes and relax. She did as he asked. He told her to lightly stroke her neck with her fingertips and think of his fingers on her. Then he told her to move her fingers to her breasts. He told her to wet her fingertips first and then stroke her nipples. She moaned as she did as he suggested. She moaned loud enough for him to know it felt good.

She could hear him becoming more excited listening to her. She asked him to stroke himself while she was doing the same. He said that he already was. The thought of that made her even hotter.

He then told her to gently, lightly, stroke her stomach. She did, and it sent shivers all over her. Next, he said to spread her legs and stroke her inner thighs. He warned not to touch her clit yet, it wasn't time. He said to imagine him there, kissing her thighs, gently biting and sucking his way to her juice. He said he was remembering how delicious she tasted and her alluring scent was addictive. He told her that no other woman had ever had this powerful an effect on him in his life.

He told her to slowly touch the outside of her sweet, love mound. She told him how very wet she was, and begged him to hurry and let her touch herself. He chuckled wickedly and said, "Don't worry Baby, we'll get there together." She moaned in anticipation.

He told her to slide her finger inside. She groaned with pleasure. She told him again how wet she was. He told her how bad he wished he could taste her right then. She could hear his breathing coming quicker and more strained as she pictured him stroking himself while thinking of her.

He told her to taste herself for him she took her finger out, put it into her mouth, and sucked it loudly for him to hear. She said, "Mmmm, I taste good, but I like the way I taste on your lips better." He said, "Yes, you do taste delicious in my mouth."

He then told her to put her finger back inside herself for him. Finally, he gave her permission to touch her clit. She cried out with pleasure the moment she began to rub her swollen love button. He told her to imagine it was his tongue instead of her finger.

As she rubbed faster and faster, she could hear him stroking faster with her, pleading her to hurry. As she brought herself to an amazing orgasm, she could hear him reaching the edge himself. She continued to moan and told him to imagine her mouth working all over his swollen erection; gently rolling his balls around on her tongue.

He lost control at that moment, she could hear him shuddering as he struggled to regain control.

When he was finally able to speak, he said, Baby you're even good on the phone!" She said, "Yeah, so are you. Now, let's do it again!" she teased.

He said, "Yeah, right! You just wait til I get you in my arms again." That was a threat she couldn't wait for him to follow through with. She hoped it would happen soon.

They talked for a few minutes more and then he said that he'd better go because he needed to clean up and get dressed before the baby woke up. But, he promised that he would do his best to see her later in the day, or at least, he would call her or see her online.

She said ok, regrettably and let him go. He said, "Goodbye, for now my love," he then kissed her through the phone and hung up.

She lay there for a few moments and wondered if she was going to be able to handle this kind of relationship. It felt so good to feel the way he made her feel, yet she knew it was only a matter of time before she would get hurt, despite what he told her about an impending divorce, she knew the reality of the situation. She told herself she needed to end this before it destroyed her heart. She could already feel herself falling in love with him, which was crazy in and of itself.

Finally, she decided that it was out of her control now; she would ride this relationship out to its end, if she got hurt, and she could blame no one but herself. This just felt too damn good to stop it now. She had never felt like this in her life. He made her feel so sexy and desirable. He didn't seem to notice her being overweight-actually, it seemed to turn him on. She couldn't see why, hell, she didn't care why; she just loved the way she had been feeling since he had walked into her life.

She got out of bed and took a long, hot shower as she thought about what they had done on the phone. What a wonderful way to start the day, she thought and smiled.

It was her day off and she busied herself by cleaning her house and catching up on the laundry. She was taking a stack of folded laundry into her room when there was a knock at the sliding glass doors that led to the deck off outside her bedroom. She opened the vertical blinds and squealed with surprise to see Kelly standing there.

She opened the doors and let him in. He grabbed her immediately and began to kiss her passionately. When she finally caught her breath, she asked him why he was there, not, that she was complaining. He said he was on his lunch break and decided to eat her for lunch. She giggled, just thinking about it.

He backed her against the wall as he began to kiss her again. She loved the way he kissed. He began to massage her breasts and kiss her neck. She couldn't breathe, it felt so good. He moved his hands under her shirt, pulled it over her head, and then proceeded to devour her breasts. He then went to the waistband of her shorts, began to lower them to the floor, and took them off.

He knelt down and began to kiss her thighs, moving up to separate her already wet lips with his gentle fingers as his talented tongue sought out her quickly swelling clit.

As he worked his magic with his tongue, he saw how much her legs were trembling; he stood and led her by the hand to the bed. He had her lie back onto the edge of the bed with her legs handing over the side. He then knelt on the floor between her legs and continued to "have lunch" until she screamed with the pleasure of an orgasm that ripped through her body.

He then began to kiss his way up across her stomach, stopping to kiss each of her nipples, to her neck and finally to her lips. Her body felt alive with the pleasure he was giving her body.

As he kissed her, she felt desire for him building again. She rolled him over onto his back and grinned up at him as she began to undo his belt and then his pants. Then she yanked his pants down, exposing his erect penis.

She knew he didn't have that much time, so she regrettably bypassed kissing his beautiful erection and straddled him instead. She moved on top of him, reached down, and put him inside her. He began to moan with pleasure as he moved up and down, grinding herself on him. He filled her up so perfectly.

He surprised her by picking her up and thrusting himself deeper inside her. They moved faster and faster together and soon found a rhythm that sent waves of thrills throughout their bodies, creating a climax that left them both speechless.

They lay there in each other's arms for a few moments until his cell phone rang, bringing them back to reality. Apologizing, he answered it. It was his work crew, wondering where he was. He told them he was on his way. He looked at Lynn and she could tell by his eyes that he wanted to stay with her, but she knew, he had to go.

He kissed her wan went to the bathroom to quickly wash up before he left. She stood behind him and watched him in the mirror. She admired his tawny, muscular body. She looked up and saw the way they looked together in the mirror. They looked so perfect together. She reached around him and began to "help" him wash his penis. She could feel it begin to stiffen. He moaned and leaned back against her and said, "You know, I'm never gonna get out of here if we continue this." She smiled at him in the mirror, and asked, "Would that be so bad?"

They both knew the answer to that and reluctantly, she let him finish washing. As she continued to watch him in the mirror, she realized that her heart no longer belonged to her; He had taken possession of it; or had he always had it? Every time he touched her, she felt their souls bonding tighter and tighter. She wondered if he could feel it too.

When he had finished and dressed, he gave her a long kiss and told her he would try to get by to see her after he got off work. Her heart ached as she watched him leave.

She went in to take a shower, but took her time enjoying his scent that was still on her body.

It was hard for her to get anything else done that day. Her mind was on Kelly. She couldn't explain the way she felt about him. She had never let her heart go this quickly before. She knew she was probably going to get hurt but she figured, at least she would have some good memories after it was over.

Later, when the children got home, she helped them with their homework and spent time with them talking about their weeks.

She didn't want to involve them in her personal life. She didn't want to see them get attached to someone who may not be around for long.

Later that afternoon, she was in her room on the computer, when there was another tap on her sliding doors. She looked up to see him standing there. She smiled and got up to let him in.

They hugged and then kissed each other. He smiled and touched her face. He told her that he had missed her. He took her by the hands and led her to the bedside. He surprised her when he sat in the computer chair and rolled close to her. He told her that he just wanted to spend some time talking to her. He said he wanted to look into her eyes and just talk, that's all. He didn't want this to be just about sex. He needed to know her, what she thought, what she felt. And he wanted her to know him as well.

They talked until it was dark outside. They shared a lot of themselves with each other. She learned that he was a person driven by emotion. That he loved to fish and hunt. She loved the way his eyes shown with passion as he described the excitement of the hunt. He told her that one of his dreams was to be hunting and fishing guide in the mountains somewhere. She could see him doing that. She thought it would be the perfect place for him.

She told him about her sons, about her divorce and the death of their father. She told him about the estranged relationship with her family. Together, they found that they were both lost souls who were missing that one, unconditional love in their lives. He told her that he had a great deal of respect for her. He said that she was a strong woman who had gone through a lot.

Eventually, it was time for him to go. They stood up and he took her into his arms and whispered into her ear that he would give anything to stay with her all night. He kissed her long and passionately and told her good night as he touched her face with his fingertips.

She walked him out; they kissed again and said he'd see her the next day.

The next morning, the phone rang. She smiled as she answered it, "Good Morning, Beautiful," he said on the other end of the line. She told him good morning back and asked him how his night had gone. There was tension in his voice when he said he had argued all night long with "the Bitch." He said that when he had gotten home last night, she started arguing with him because she wanted sex, and he couldn't even think of touching her after now knowing what the touch of a "real" woman felt like.

Her heart was in turmoil, she told him that she didn't want to be the cause of any problems for him. He said that they had been having problems for years before he had met Lynn.

Lynn told him that she needed to get ready for work and had to go. He promised to come by and see her later. He said he couldn't wait to see her.

They saw each other periodically throughout the day. On the last visit, he looked like something was wrong. She asked if he was ok, he said yes, but he had to go home straight from work because the baby was sick and he had to go to the hospital. Lynn felt bad for him and the mother in her worried about the baby. She kissed his cheek and said she hoped everything would be ok. She asked that if he got the time, could he give her a call and let her know how the baby was doing. He said he would, if he could.

Tdpl37
Tdpl37
13 Followers