She Said, He Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The insistent tugging of my hair brought me painfully back to my surroundings. Your body was has heaving under my face, your hands locked in my hair. I heard your voice, and dazedly looked up towards you. Your face seemed contorted, almost savage and you sounded breathless and hoarse.

I heard, ‘Fuck my cunt!’ or something to that effect… what did you say exactly?

I had to shake my head to clear the cotton wool feeling away, and then struggled to my knees. I shuffled up to you, and let your eager hands pull my hardness to the puffy lipped, liquid filled opening of your cunt. I resisted the urge to fall forward, to cover you, but stayed up right, and took a firm hold of your ankles, keeping you open to my gaze, and your glittering eyes. Your hot vaginal mouth closed over my glans, and your eyes looked up at me, urgent and hungry. You were clearly frustrated by the position, unable to drive yourself onto me, to impale yourself. I paused, rather enjoying your expression… watching your face contort, then gaze fixedly down to the juncture of our bodies. You snarled at me then bit your lower lip.

I had the sudden notion that you were about to start calling me names.

I drove myself into you, into your wet heat. Your cunt gripped my hardness, seeming to squirming around me, squeezing me. I could hear you grunting each time I thrust into you, watching your smooth, swollen lipped cunt swallowing my cock over and over again. You reached down, touching yourself, fingertips bushing the slick piston pumping you, palm grinding over your clitoris. I loved the feel of your finger tips… I loved watching your face as you savoured the sight, feeling me inside you… I loved listening to the wet slap as our bodies met, your moaning… Then you thighs tightened about me, and your body seemed to convulse – my back ached – and I collapsed forward over you. We rolled sideways, off the pillows and across the width of the bed. It was a little awkward but we managed to keep our rhythm rather nicely. Flat on your back now, your breasts squashed against my chest, slick with our sweat. I slid my hands under your ass, lifting you, pressing you hard against me. Your legs locked around my waist, almost painfully tight, arms around my shoulders and neck, as we exchanged hot and breathless kisses, panting and moaning into open mouths. Sweat lubricated our skins, your body writhing and humping up at me, the tight hot clench of your cunt squeezing me, your buttocks clenching in my palms. A slippery forefinger sought and found the hot mouth of your anus, slick with your honey and pulsating invitingly. Your body seemed to leap as I prodded and probed the tight opening with a moist fingertip. I simply hung for dear life, trying to thrust steadily as you jerked and squirmed and squeezed me, your stocking clad legs locking painfully about me…

It seemed to last forever, until at last I imagined that I detected a relaxation in your frenzy and rolled you over, away from the head of bed, onto our sides, going slower now, enjoying the changed angle, enjoying the warm curves of your ass, and the hot grip you still exerted on me. We still fucked, slower now, savouring each penetration and withdrawal. With you legs unlocked, I took a firm grasp of you ass, and rolled onto my back. I liked the feel of your slippery breasts sliding over my chest, the feel of your cunt sliding slowly up and down on my erection… and for a while we continued in this fashion.

Then you levered yourself upright, sitting astride me, rocking back and forth… you rubbed your breasts and then reached between your thighs, rubbing yourself more urgently. Your other hand went round behind you, reaching down to touch the base of my cock, your fingers felt cool against the heat of your cunt.

You rode me, hard for a while, your expression blanking, your body quivering and squeezing me. When you stilled, you gaze at me through the sweaty fringe of your hair. You seemed to struggle for breath, your body trembling. You gazed at me for a while, and unfathomable expression on your face. Slowly, you eased you hot cunt up the length my cock.

“Did you cum?”

I shook my head, not bothering to try and explain how a few drinks, hard fuck and a slightly painful ride slowed me down nicely. Another of those delightfully wicked grins lit up your face.

“We will soon sort that out!”

You lifted wetly off me, and rolled over, lying alongside me, hand wrapping possessively around my shaft. You nuzzled my neck and whispered,

“How long is it exactly since you had a proper blow job?” you asked sweetly, your hand squeezing me.

“Oh god, too long!” and I grabbed your head, and pressed you down toward my aching cock. You went down readily enough, but resisted my attempt to fill your mouth immediately. You seemed to want to look, your hand moving up and down the base of my shaft, as you worked out how the lack of a foreskin made plenty of lubrication necessary. You licked me, adding you saliva to the heady mix of your honey and perspiration. I reached down and urged you to swing your body round, bring your hips up to my end, your cunt to my mouth. You waved me off, ‘One thing at time’ you muttered with your mouth full. God, but it felt wonderful, your hand on the slippery length of me, the hot tease of your mouth and tongue, the occasional stomach clenching shock when you swallowed me deeper… this could not last long… but there was something missing. I tightened my fist in your hair and pulled you away from me. Open mouthed, drooling a string of saliva you looked up at me, wide eyed.

“I want to see you..”

You seemed to understand, and nodded, then let me put you back so that you leaned back into the pillows again, propped up as I knelt across you waist. Never one to miss an opportunity, this position allowed me to rub my cock between your breasts for a few strokes as you laughed, squeezing them together to form a slippery gully. I could happily have cum doing that… but forced myself to stop and raised my aim a little. You continued to wank my shaft with your hand, teasing me with your mouth. I could feel it building inside me…and you seemed to sense it also. I was fighting to hold still, not shove myself down your throat… you masturbated my shaft with determination, taking me deep as your mouth came forward. I felt the ridges on the roof of your mouth, the hot caress of your tongue and the smooth surface of your cheeks when you changed the angle occasionally.

I was silent now, concentrating to delay the
inevitable, and your gaze flickered from my eyes, to my cock and back again…

Your mouth pulled off my, and you caught your breath, hand pumping furiously, the tip of your tongue probed the tiny opening in my glans. The uncontrollable, almost unbearable spasm began – a strangled ‘uuuh’ escaped my grimacing lips and your tightly clasped hand felt it start.

“Your cuming!” you had time to exclaim as I jerked and the first pale spurt erupted, arching up to fall across your chin and cheek. You swallowed me in one deep gulp, and the rest of the diminishing series of ejaculations were against the back of your mouth. I hunched forward, hand pressing your face to me, groaning as in pain as I emptied myself into you.

One ‘little death’ later, I shuddered as you drew back off me, and I found you gazing up at me… you grinned suddenly and opened your mouth, showing me the pool of my cum on your tongue. You closed you mouth, the pink tip of your tongue caressed your upper lip before you made a production of a noisy swallow. Still grinning you opened your mouth to show me the result, clearly pleased with yourself.

I pulled you off the pillows and wrapped my arms around you, and hugged you fiercely. We lay for a while, your face against my neck, arms and legs entwined. Catching our collective breath, recovering. The urge to doze, so warm and comfortable, stole over me. I shook myself and tightened my absentminded caressing of your enticing behind. I touched a finger once more to that forbidden opening.

“Hm…” you sounded as sleepily content as I. “And what happened to your great plan of creaming my ass?”

“No hurry,” I murmured. Then figuring that falling asleep was not really the best thing to do, I slapped your bum lightly. “Lets have a shower!”

You did grumble a bit… but showed willing. We stumbled back into the bathroom, and you sat on the loo as I stripped you of your stockings.

It was a beautiful roomy shower, with is own tray like seat under the water control. Under the hot stream of water, we kissed and rubbed our soapy bodies against each other. Your soapy hand worked my cock back to an impressive rigidity and I started think about just what I would like to do with it. I used the liquid soap, making a deep pool in my palm, then rubbed it over your ass. When I forced two soapy fingers deep into you, your whole body stiffened. I saw the comprehension in your face, and you looked up at me wonderingly. You didn’t say anything, but I watched you think about it. And when you bit your lower lip and squeezed my cock firmly in your fist, I knew that you had made you decision. You turned your back on me, and bending forward, gripped each side of the shower seat. Your head went down, and your pale soapy ass pressed back to towards me. The shower splashed against your lower back and scattered everywhere. I reached over you and lifted the handle, reducing to a more gentle trickle.

I finger fucked your ass hard enough to make you moan… your upper body sinking even lower, as you released one hand to grope backward between your thighs, searching for me. I withdrew my fingers and applied another liberal coating of the liquid soap… and soaped my erection, which throbbed expectantly for the treat in store. I forced my fingers back into you, twisting, stretching them… preparing the way.

I pulled my fingers free of you once more, and bending at the knees, slide my length along the crease of your buttocks, rubbing it over the hot knot of your anus… You grunted at the contact and I felt your body sway back towards me. Another final dollop of soap, right onto the waiting pucker, and I pressed the tip of my cock into you. I watched the pink ring of your sphincter expand, swallowing the slippery thickness of my cock… heard your sudden intake of breath, and heard it exhaled as a groan. So tight, so hot… the fierce grasp of your asshole swallowed me, two inches, three. You seemed to be panting… and I stopped, pausing to enjoy the heat and the tight grip of you. I eased back and heard you gasp, your knees almost buckled… a pause, and then slowly filled you again, a little deeper, a little more cock buried in you ass. Again and again, until I was sliding full length into the warm tight opening… and you seemed to struggle to keep on your feet, and my back began to ache from my crouch. I pulled free of you, like a cork from a bottle and straightened up.

“Bugger this – pun intended” I muttered and pulled you upright. You seemed a little dazed – but when I stooped to pick you up, one arm behind your knees, the other your shoulders, you caught on quickly, wrapping your arms around my neck. Dripping wet, I carried you from the shower and into the bedroom, cock thumping against your bottom.

This time I did have you kneeling on the edge of the bed, and standing behind you, I sodomised you
again. Easier now, deeper and harder, and I could feel you pressing back onto me even as you rocked forward with my thrusting. We were both making a litany of mindless fucking noises, I watched your hand clenching up a handful of the bedclothes and then shuddered as I felt the finger tips of your other hand… pressing my embedded cock as you fingered yourself. I shoved into your burning asshole ever harder, until with a sobbing cry you collapsed forward, flat on the bed. I stayed inside you and followed you down, pumping frantically into your quivering backside. I was assailed by the sensation of your hot clench, the cool moons of your buttocks in my groin and the wicked touch of your fingertips, trapped under our bodies, still deep in your cunt. I cried out, spasming uncontrollably as a third, incredibly intense climax wracked my body and I pumped my semen deep into your ass.

We lay there, the shower water evaporating, soaking the bed beneath us… five minuets, ten, and hour? Our breathing slowed, our bodies cooled, until despite the heat of your body under me, I shivered with the cool air on my back.
Groggily I we staggered back to the shower and under the blast of hot water and soap, we kissed and fondled each other gently. You made a halfhearted attempt to breath (or should that be suck) some life back into my sleepy cock. We dried ourselves, making full use of the hairdryer and eventually cuddled together on the drier side of the bed. Gentle now, the fires damped, we stroked and nuzzled at each other – it was just after 3 am! God, time really does fly when your having fun.

“So – what happened to the coconut cream?” you enquired sleepily.

“Guess what’s for breakfast,” I mumbled back, so enjoyed the way your eyes widened suddenly.

Fin.

12