She Said, She Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was how we walked the rest of the way up the stairs and down the hall to a guest bedroom. Debbie had the door open and her eyes were big as saucers as she watched my hands moving under the women's clothing.

"Just put him on the bed and I'll take care of everything else," offered Debbie. "He'll probably be asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow."

It took a few tries, but Marge and Nicole finally managed to free their very hard nipples from my hands and sit me down on the side of the bed. I sat there bent over facing the floor, seemingly in a drunken stupor.

"We have to get him at least partially undressed for this to look real," stated Marge as she leaned over and began unbuttoning my shirt.

I reached out and ran my hand over Marge's ass while she worked on my shirt.

"Let me do that, for God's sake! You've got Dan feeling your ass like crazy. I know you have to be able to feel him do that. Why don't you stop him, Marge?" demanded Nicole as she took over on my buttons.

"I'm just trying to help, Nicole. The poor guy is out of it. He doesn't know whose ass it was, or even that he had his hands on an ass," responded Marge as I reached out and cupped both of Nicole's breasts in my hands. "Look, he's so drunk he's even copping feels from his own wife!"

It wasn't easy but Nicole managed to get my shirt off and then pulled my undershirt over my head. When she did that, I just flopped back on the bed with my feet still on the floor. I kept my eyes open in slits so I could watch everyone. Nicole seemed to hesitate, then unbuckled my belt and pulled my zipper down.

I watched Marge and Debbie and I could tell that their eyes were fixed on my boxers. If my cock looked anything like it felt, it was expanding the material considerably. Nicole gave my pants a pull and I tried to lift my ass up without seeming too cooperative, or eager. When Nicole finally removed my pants and my shoes and socks, she stood up and joined her two accomplices, as they stared at my lower abdomen.

This was the moment I had been waiting for and the reason I had popped the blue pill. I drunkenly reached down and slid my boxers off. The effect was dramatic and, I thought, rather complimentary.

"Sweet Jesus!" gasped Debbie as she pulled her hand to her mouth while leaning ahead. Marge was breathing fast and her hand began pulling on the breast that I had been manhandling. Nicole turned beet red and swung to see the reactions of the other two women.

It was Marge that finally found her voice as she asked, "So, Nicole, should we let Debbie slide in bed next to this stallion while we go downstairs for awhile?"

I was pretending to be falling asleep as I slowly pumped my hand up and down my shaft. I had to admit the little guy felt as big and hot as it had ever been in my life. Finally I stopped moving my hand and started snoring lightly. My cock remained exposed and hard as diamond.

"Well, I think he might be asleep, but it doesn't seem likely that he'd wake up and understand what I was saying if I yelled at him now," conceded Nicole. "I've never seen him really drunk before. I can't believe how aroused he is. I'll have to bring more beer home for him from now on!"

"If you want, I can just sort of lie down here next to Dan," volunteered Debbie as she sat down on the side of the bed and swung her feet up. "He'll just sleep for awhile and then you can chew him out, Nicole."

Debbie hardly got the words out before I flipped over on top of her and then slid down her body, stopping when my face was even with her pussy. I flipped her dress up, grabbed her thong and broke the string on one side. Then I flipped the tiny piece of material to the side and buried my face in her tight little muff!

Debbie gasped. I can only assume that Marge and Nicole were so surprised, they were frozen in place. I really couldn't see much of anything except pussy from my vantage point. I had Debbie's clit in my mouth and was tickling it with my tongue as I moaned, causing the vibrations to increase the sensations on her clit. Her hands dropped to my head and she pushed my face against her sex.

I felt another hand grab my hair and pull back. I resisted as long as I could but the pressure increased until I was in real pain. As my head started up, I could feel Debbie try to pull me back down.

"Get the hell off that bed, Debbie!" yelled Nicole as she lifted my juicy face off her former friend. "What kind of a tramp are you?"

"That's easy for you to say, Nicole!" whined Debbie as she crawled out from under me. "You get this service all the time! Try going without for six months and see how easy it is to refuse to have your kitty eaten by a fucking starving man! At least I'm not screwing up my own marriage, trying to set up a great guy like Dan!"

I managed to get a grip on the hand pulling my hair so violently. I squeezed the wrist until it released my hair and I slowly pulled it down in front of me. Not surprisingly, Nicole was attached to the wrist, and she had no chance. I pulled until she tripped over the bed and fell on her back in front of me.

Once again, I executed my crouching tiger move. I had Nicole's dress over her waist and her thong ripped off in seconds. Then I had my face buried in my second pussy in less than minute. I chewed on Nicole's lips lightly and ran my tongue all around her surprisingly wet slit. It occurred to me that watching me and Debbie had started her juices flowing. Once again, I felt hands pushing my face into a steaming little snatch.

In what couldn't have been more than a minute, Nicole started bucking and thrashing around in an intense orgasm.

I took that as my cue and I rose up and impaled her on my aching cock. Nicole's scream was not only heard by the partiers downstairs, but by the neighbors two blocks over! I just kept pounding my throbbing cock into my wife's foaming crevice.

"What the hell happened?" demanded Steve as he lunged through the doorway.

I turned briefly and saw several faces looking over his shoulder. I never missed a stroke as I returned my attention to my wife, who was making inarticulate noises and loud moans.

"Shit! Everybody, get out of the room," instructed Steve. "Marge, that goes for you and Debbie, too. I don't know what the hell you two were doing watching Dan laying pipe like a man possessed, but give them some privacy! The guy is a fucking machine!"

I heard the door slam shut just as I felt my cock begin to discharge more cum than I ever thought I could produce in a week. Nicole was gurgling and gasping under me as I reached my grand finale. I took a minute to catch my breath and then climbed off her and picked up my clothes. After I was dressed, I reached in my pants pocket and pulled out a paper and tossed it on a panting Nicole. Then I left the room.

Steve was laughing hysterically as I grabbed a beer and sat down near him. Debbie and Marge were eyeing me with a new found respect. Most of the others were either laughing out loud or at least chuckling pretty hard.

"What the hell got into you, Dan?" asked Steve. "I never knew you to be so public in your attentions to Nicole. What was in that beer you drank, and how can I get some?"

Just then, there was yet another scream from upstairs.

"What the fuck?" yelled Steve in obvious surprise. "Who's with Nicole now?"

Nicole came running down the stairs and threw herself on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me on my lips, my cheeks, my neck... anything and everything she could reach with her lips.

"Dan! I love you so much!" avowed Nicole between kisses.

Then she turned to a confused Marge and waved the paper in the air.

"Look at this itinerary, Marge! Dan is taking me to Hawaii!" sobbed Nicole. "I had hoped that if he heard our conversation by the pool, he'd know how badly I wanted to go! Debbie, you were a great sport, too. Just don't think that will ever happen again. Right, Dan?"

12