She Saw a Huge Snake: Nature Walk

Story Info
Aubrey is up to it again with young Kevin.
4.2k words
4.37
162.4k
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were funny between Aubrey and Kevin over the next few months, ever since Aubrey discovered Kevin's big secret.

Anytime she saw him she gave him this amused smirk, like 'I know something about you no one else does.' He would feel awkward about it, but also enjoyed it a great deal.

Aubrey never hung out with Kevin that much, but did in fact see him when their families got together. It was early in the summer when the two were summoned for a family barbecue over at the Richards' house.

Kevin spotted Aubrey right away, and began forced, awkward conversation. He liked her a great deal, but would always tighten up around her.

"D-did you see X-Men 2?" he asked her shyly. She shrugged no. "It was good, probably better than the first one."

She smiled and looked into the trees, as if she was saying 'oh God get me out of here.'

Aubrey obliged him by speaking with him briefly, trying to act interested, but very quickly there was an announcement in the yard. There was going to be a nature walk the following weekend, and everyone was invited.

"Oh fuck me," she whispered, but loud enough for Kevin to hear her. He laughed at her open expression of vulgarity, and her disgust for family outings.

"Yes, we are going to have a nature walk," the uncle went on, "and everyone is going to be paired up with somebody. The first pair to reach the final destination shall receive a prize."

"Oh boy," Aubrey replied sarcastically. Kevin was actually excited - he thought it might be another weekend to hang out with his sexy friend.

Aubrey walked over to one of the lawn chairs and plopped herself down, crossing her legs. 'Oh God, her thighs,' Kevin thought to himself. They were already so tan, 'she must have layed out every day since school ended,' he figured.

"Well I guess the only good thing about a nature walk is that I kind of need the exercise," she said, rubbing her hand through her long brown hair. "Anything I eat goes right to my thighs," she said, slapping them for emphasis.

Kevin couldn't control himself.

"I-I like your thighs," he said.

She gave that wicked smile, and replied "I bet you do you pervert," laughing aloud.

"No, no," he went on, "some girls are too skinny, but yours are so big and well rounded. They're gorgeous," he summoned up the courage to say.

She giggled, and told him, "well if you like my thighs so much get me a soda perv boy," and he did as told.

Kevin returned just seconds later with a cola, and she scoffed, "no, no, get me a diet." He apologized.

He came back with a diet, and Aubrey sighed. "You know what," she said. "I changed my mind, get me some iced tea."

"Yes, Aubrey," he playfully answered.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aubrey was enjoying her iced tea in the shade, still chatting with Kevin, when Kevin's uncle came up and told them - "you two are paired up for next weekend."

Aubrey offered a fake smile, and Kevin held back his. "Okay, thanks," Aubrey told the uncle.

"Ugh," she said.

"You can probably get somebody else," Kevin said to her.

"No, no, I just don't want to go at all, but we'll manage," she said. And Kevin started dreaming of next weekend, but he had no idea what he was in store for.

----------------------------------------------------

Saturday came fast, and before they knew it, Kevin and Aubrey were an hour into the nature walk, and it was getting hot. And conversation was running thin.

Aubrey knew how to fix that.

"Hmm, the last time we were on a nature walk together...I think I made some sort of discovery, what could that have been? I can't remember," she said teasingly.

Kevin knew exactly what she meant, but felt a little nervous.

"Oh, I think I uh, found out...," she went on, waiting for him to finish her answer. He did not.

"I think I uh, found out that uh, you have a 12-inch penis," she said with a big smile. All those feelings of shyness mixed with arousal came rushing back to young Kevin.

"Oh yeah," he said. "What did you do with all those photos you took anyway?" he asked.

She laughed. "Oh they're in a very special place, don't you worry," she told him.

They kept walking. Kevin snuck glances at Aubrey's amazing legs, which were exposed all the way up to her thighs, thanks to the tight khaki shorts she was wearing.

"But God, you know, pictures just sometimes don't do enough," she said. Kevin started to get nervous.

Aubrey grabbed him, and faced him directly. She looked around, and then said "lemme see it."

"What?" Kevin asked.

"Come on, I have to see this thing again, whip it out," she demanded. Kevin looked around, somehow feeling there were people watching. Aubrey let out a disgusted sigh. "I'm waiting," she said.

"Okay, okay," he answered. He undid his belt, pulled his shorts down to just above his knees, then yanked his boxer briefs down, and his penis fell out.

"Ha!" Aubrey said, offering her approval. "Incredible."

She gazed at it for a few moments, then started walking again. "Alright, you can put it away," she said. Kevin now began to get an erection, just as he had to put it back in his shorts. He ran to catch up to Aubrey.

"What is it like having a dork that big? Like what do the other guys say to you in the locker room and stuff?" she asked.

"I don't have to worry about that anymore - we're done high school, remember?" he went on.

"Yeah but...I mean, if I were a guy and I had something like that, I would show it off - I would be like 'you little boys have nothing on me,'" she said, prancing around.

"Yean, and get the shit beat out of me?" he asked. She shook her head - "you're so negative," she told him.

Just then they came to a clearing. "W-w-wait," Aubrey told her male friend. "This...isn't supposed to be here. Oh we are so fuckin' lost," she said with a laugh.

----------------------------------------------

Kevin and Aubrey had wandered around for a couple hours until finally resting in disgust.

"Ugh, I'm bored," Aubrey said as she sat on a huge, fallen tree. Kevin drank from his canteen.

A few birds chirped in the distance. The wind blew through the trees, providing a nice breeze. But other than that, it was silent, until Aubrey broke that silence with her wicked laugh.

And this was substantial laughter, like she had just devised an evil plan of some sort.

"What is it?" Kevin asked.

She laughed for a few more moments before finally answering.

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy," she said. "You know what, I thought of something fun."

He waited for her to go on.

"I think you should do the nature walk naked," she said.

"Yeah," Kevin replied, with a sarcastic laugh.

"I'm serious," Aubrey said, "it would be soooo much more fun, why don't you do it naked."

"Why don't you do it naked?" he fired back.

"No seriously," Aubrey replied, not giving much thought to what he just said. "You should do it naked. Come on, buster, gimme your clothes."

She gave him this serious look. He didn't budge.

"No!" he said.

"Kevin, do you want me to get physical with you?" Aubrey asked. She meant business. Her huge tits, which filled out a tight white tank top she wore for the excursion, now pressed against Kevin's chest.

"I'm not taking off my clothes," he persisted. And Aubrey had had enough. She wrestled him down, without much resistance from the male since he knew where this was going, and she tucked his head in between her big, tan thighs, and began choking him with them.

"Stop, I can't breathe," Kevin said. She would stop just long enough for him to enjoy where he was - nestled right in between those spectacular thighs. He could feel their softness on his neck.

"Take off your fuckin' clothes!" she demanded, startling some nearby birds.

He finally gave in, but as he took off his shirt and began to take off his shorts, he still objected.

"Aubrey I'll get in trouble! What if somebody sees me?" he said.

"Oh," she said, waving her hand, "there's nobody around. I'll let you get changed before we get to the finish, I promise."

He had gotten all the way down to his boxer briefs, and stopped.

"How 'bout I'll go in my underwear?" he asked.

Aubrey wasn't having any of that.

"No, no. Completely naked," she said. "I'll let you wear your boots, but that's it."

He relinquished his underwear, and once again his enormous penis flopped into view, much to Aubrey's delight.

She folded up all his clothes into a tight ball and put them in her backpack.

"There, now see, that's the way to become one with nature," she said. "Swing it for me, big boy," she said, and Kevin twisted his hips to make his penis dance from side to side.

"I'm gonna get in soooo much trouble," he said. "Oh stop being such a baby," she replied.

Kevin stood there, completely naked, but still wearing his boots.

"You look soooo ridiculous," Aubrey openly laughed. "Here, lemme get some pictures," she said.

"Aubrey!" Kevin yelled.

"Oh shush you," she answered. She snapped away with her camera, making sure to get her male friend from all different angles, with his penis prominently exposed.

"Okay, well, we better get going," she said with a mock seriousness.

As they started walking, Aubrey looked down and started cracking up.

"What?" Kevin asked.

"Your dick's just like woosh, wooosh," she said, swinging her arm between her legs to imitate his member. "Don't laugh!" he said, feeling so awkward walking through the forest naked. Aubrey, meanwhile, was as comfortable as could be.

"Oh come on," she urged him, "it's a beautiful day, let it swing free."

The two kept walking up the same trail for a good hour, but much to Kevin's chagrin, they would find that there would be an unusual amount of people on the trail that day.

"Uh-oh!" Aubrey said with deligh. "Here's some people!"

Kevin immediately went into the bushes, but Aubrey demanded he come right back.

"Don't you dare hide," she demanded.

He reluctantly came back onto the trail, unable to break from her command. He cupped his large penis and balls, but again Aubrey corrected him.

"Don't you dare cover up," she said. As the people approached, Kevin felt like he was going to throw up. He was so nervous, and didn't know what to do. His only solution was to just let it happen.

It was a couple in their 20's, and the young man was the first to spot the naked Kevin.

"Wo," he said, in a stunned surprise.

"Holy shit!" the woman said in sort of a frightened way. But she quickly was more amused than anything.

"How ya' doin'?" Aubrey jokingly said in a calm way to them. They both said hi, and kept walking, and the woman, although moving forward, had her eyes stuck on Kevin's penis. Her body faced one way, but her head was craned all the way to the right, her eyes big and looking at it in disbelief. She finally had to turn her head forward so she could see where she was going.

Once they were gone, Aubrey exploded.

"Ha!" she yelped. "That was so much fun! That woman was sooooo staring at your dick."

"Okay, okay, it was fun, can I have my clothes back now?" Kevin begged.

"Oh no, buddy boy, we're just getting started," she replied. And the two headed further down the trail.

The young pair came across four or five different groups of people - sometimes it was just one person, sometimes it was a group of three. Some were amused by Kevin's nudity, some were offended.

One woman, by her lonesome, walked by and gave the two a harsh look. Almost like she was off to call the police on them.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Aubrey said. "Fuck you, lady."

The two kept on walking, with the fully-clothed Aubrey walking step-for-step beside the naked Kevin, his large penis swinging to and fro with every stride.

"I don't know why so many people are offended by your nudity," she said. At this point she was so nonchalant about him being naked, but Kevin never really calmed down. He knew it was something he could fantasize about later, but for now he was scared who the next person would be coming up that trail.

Aubrey tried to get her bearings.

"Okay, let's see here, um, well, it looks like...," she said, looking around for direction. Without realizing it, Kevin began to get an enormous erection. This always happened when he was around Aubrey, especially the way she was dressed, but this time it was different because he had nothing to hide it. His penis stuck out in front of him like a diving board.

"I guess we could go -," Aubrey said, stopping in mid-sentence when she saw his unrelenting boner.

She smiled with delight, and then offered "can you use that thing as a compass? Can it lead us?" she joked.

Kevin enjoyed her stares at his erection. He let it bounce in front of him as he walked.

"Come on, lead us with your dick," she joked as she marveled at its length. They kept walking, almost aimlessly, until they heard somebody coming.

Aubrey had been amazed at how long Kevin's cock had remained hard, but once he heard somebody coming, his arousal turned to fear.

Luckily, this woman was a lot more open-minded than the last person they encountered.

"Aubrey, please, lemme have my clothes," he begged with his outstretched hand, his dong frolicking back and forth between his legs.

"Kevin, I swear...I will throw your clothes in the fucking river," she scolded him.

Aubrey saw the woman coming up the trail, and calmly said "oh, we could ask her for directions."

The closer the woman got, the more nervous Kevin got. Being naked in front of Aubrey was something he now enjoyed greatly, but complete strangers? The shy 18-year-old was not used to that.

"Aubrey!" he said.

"Shush," she fired back. "We need directions."

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Aubrey persisted as she approached the woman. Upon noticing the naked Kevin in the background, the woman was startled at first, but then she let loose some thunderous laughter.

"Oh, oh my," she said in between breaths. "Oh my God."

It was a woman in her early 40's, and she found it so amusing that there was a naked man on the trail.

Aubrey was quick to explain.

"He's a nudist," she said of Kevin, teasing him. "He's just too sexy for his clothes."

The woman found it hard to catch her breath. The blonde beauty did her best to control her enthusiasm.

"Can you tell us where Lincoln Point is?" Aubrey asked her.

"Um, oh yeah, um (laugh), I'm sorry I'm just, kind of in shock right now," the woman said.

She again went back to staring at Kevin, who moved in closer to her. And the woman further noticed his size.

"My oh my," the woman said. And then came an awkward silence. Aubrey didn't let it last.

"Yeah. He has a big dick," she said openly.

The woman again burst out laughing, and asked "are you always naked young man?"

Kevin blushed.

"No, not always," he said shyly, although he started to feel more comfortable around her.

"It's tough for him to find pants that fit," Aubrey said jokingly.

The woman, whose name they would find out was Kelsey, looked around the area, and then asked "am I on candid camera or something?"

Kevin just stood there as Kelsey explained to Aubrey how to get to Lincoln Point, the final destination of the nature walk. The duo actually wasn't far away.

When they finished chatting, Aubrey and Kevin were about to continue their semi-naked journey, but Kelsey was reluctant to let them leave.

"Could you take my picture with him? Nobody would believe this," the woman said.

Aubrey was quick to oblige, and Kevin hugged up against the woman, putting his arm around her waist. Kelsey had her hand on Kevin's backside, which caused his penis to stiffen a bit.

They got ready for the pose, and Aubrey suggested that Kelsey "point to his cock." It made for a great photo, and Kelsey's smile was from ear to ear.

She decided to join the two for their walk to Lincoln Point, and now there were two clothed women for Kevin to be naked in front of. They began casual conversation.

"So, are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" Kelsey asked with a smile.

"No, just friends," Aubrey said. "I always demand he be naked in my presence."

"Well God bless you," Kelsey said with jubilation.

As the three came across some rougher terrain, Kelsey began to notice Kevin's penis bounce and swing about. She started to not care how obvious her stares were.

"God you really don't have much control over that thing, do you? Boing, boing - it just flops around all over the place," she said in a very serious tone.

Kevin found it so awkward but yet so deliciously erotic being naked in front of a woman that was twice his age, old enough to be his mom.

"I've just never seen one that big before," she said. Kelsey kept watching Kevin as he began to hike up the hill.

"So I think I'm gonna go into nursing," Aubrey interjected. "Oh, that would be great," Kelsey replied, having to force herself to look away from the boy's enormous appendage.

"Me and my boyfriend are gonna be pretty close next year - he's going to school just an hour away from me," Aubrey went on. "Ah to be young," Kelsey replied, still looking at Kevin's swaying tool.

The three reached the top of the small hill and decided to take a break. They could see Lincoln Point was only a few hundred yards away. They might even end up getting there first.

Aubrey and Kelsey got deep into a conversation, and Kevin found his mind wandering. He began daydreaming of the two of them getting topless, letting their huge boobs sway freely in front of him, and then he imagined going up to Aubrey and putting one of her large breasts in his waiting mouth, sucking on each one and hearing her moan with contentment.

And then his dream was suddenly interrupted.

Kevin looked up to see the two women staring at his now fully-erect member, and each of the females giggled with delight.

"Holy moses look at that thing," Kelsey admired. She drew in closer to him.

As he squatted on the ground, Kevin's penis stuck out and rested on his leg, the head of it lying on his lower thigh.

"Stand up, show her how far it sticks out," Aubrey instructed with glee. Kevin stood before the woman and presented his massive erection for her approval.

"Oh my Gawd, that is a huge...have you ever measured it?" she asked.

Before Kevin could answer, Aubrey jumped in - "it's 12 inches. A full foot," she said with a big smile.

Kelsey's jaw dropped in shock. "Twelve inches? Holy God."

Kelsey inspected his penis further, putting her arm up to it and noticing it was just as long - and as thick - as her forearm. She wagged it up and down, and from side to side. She said it felt like a baseball bat.

"My goodness sweetie...it's like a horse dick," she said. The woman had kept herself from using any naughty words when referring to Kevin's anatomy, since the boy was half her age and young enough to be her son. But she couldn't control herself anymore.

And Aubrey loved this. "That's what I thought the first time I saw it," the young one said. Kelsey now knelt at Kevin's feet, eying his penis from underneath. "God I think it could provide shade for me," she joked. Kelsey now let his penis rest on her face, its length reaching all the way from her chin to her forehead.

"Can I taste it?" she suddenly asked. Kevin looked at Aubrey, and then said "uh, yeah, sure." The woman gave in to her deepest urges and licked his massive dick head. "Mmm, tastes good," she said, and took the top few inches of his shaft into her mouth. "Oh my God," Kevin whispered, not able to fully comprehend what was happening.

She now began rocking her head up and down on his cock, which stretched her mouth to its limit. She released it for a second, creating a loud pop as it was freed from her tight, wet lips.

"God I can barely get half of it in my mouth!" Kelsey quipped. "You are a big challenge buddy boy."

12