She Saw a Huge Snake: Nature Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went right back to sucking his cock, and this time more feverishly. She was really going for it, sucking loudly and even licking the entire shaft.

Kevin was moaning with delight - it was the most erotic experience of his life. Let alone that it was happening in a forest, with Aubrey there watching.

She smiled contently, getting excited herself. She was tempted to put her hand down into her panties, imagining it was her sucking that massive cock.

Aubrey even dreamed of getting naked in front of Kevin, thinking of the look of shock and amazement when he would see her massive breasts, and huge, untamed bush. Aubrey loved her bush. She felt it was sexy. She loved running her fingers through the long, dark hairs. Kevin would probably drool if he saw it.

But at the same time she loved not letting him see her naked. She loved the power trip it gave her. He got naked for her just in hopes of one day seeing her nude. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't. It didn't really matter to Aubrey. She just knew she was in charge.

She went back to watching Kelsey give a fierce blowjob, and Kelsey now challenged herself by not using her hands at all. Instead, she bobbed up and down furiously on his giant prick. It looked like she might choke.

Kevin reached for the straps on her white tank top, to release her large boobs, but Kelsey delicately removed his hands. Aubrey made herself useful by holding Kevin's hands behind his back, so he would not be tempted to touch Kelsey again.

Kelsey, in turn, touched Kevin all over. She rubbed his muscular thighs, caressed his ass, and God bless her, she still jerked her head up and down on his cock. She now moaned as loud as he was moaning, and she was intent on getting him off.

"Oh God I think I'm gonna come," Kevin said. Kelsey released his prick and went to jerking it up and down with her hands. "Come on, squirt for me big boy," she said. "Give mommy a present."

Kevin then had the biggest climax of his young life, as the first release of come spurted all over Kelsey's forehead in a thick white cream. The second spurt of come went all over her right cheek, and then another right above her breasts. It ran down underneath her tank top, in between her huge breasts.

"Wo! That was a fucking load!" the woman said. "That...was a lotta come," Aubrey said.

The three now relaxed for a while - it was quite a show that Kelsey and Kevin put on. Aubrey even gave Kevin back his clothes, and told him to get dressed.

"Put your big dork away," she said with a hearty laugh.

"Does she ever get naked for you Kevbo?" Kelsey asked him. "No mam," he said.

"He knows the deal," Aubrey said with a wicked grin.

Kelsey shook her head with approval. "Well that's not very fair is it?" she said. "But you know, we live in a society where it's usually the woman that is naked, and the male is dressed. God forbid they show the almighty penis in a movie or on T.V."

"Well it's just the opposite with us," Aubrey fired back with a chuckle. "Good for you young one," Kelsey said.

The three were just about to Lincoln Point when small talk brought Kelsey to an astounding conclusion.

"Holy shit. I know your mom," she said to Kevin. He was blown away, and now a little nervous.

"Don't worry," she told him. "I won't tell her I sucked your cock." He smiled. She had said it in a purposely dirty way.

Aubrey and Kevin parted ways with the lovely Kelsey and finally reached their destination. They didn't win the prize, but it was definitely a good afternoon for all.

"You scored some major points with me today mister," Aubrey said to Kevin. "You HAVE to come visit me at school next year so we can have some more fun."

TO BE CONTINUED

12