She Says Nothing

Story Info
'Help' arrives in her hour of need.
6.6k words
4.53
49.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

She says nothing. She knows what's happening, what's going to happen and even though she's looking for a way out she knows begging him not to rape her isn't it. Pleading with him is what he wants. He's stronger than she is by a long way and she knows she can't fight him but adrenalin is racing through her numbing the jarring pain of being so roughly yanked around. Pain that she surely will feel later. Hopefully.

She thinks back to when his van stopped by her broken down car. Her instinct had told her to keep him at arms length and stay away from him, but she was afraid of offending him and he was being so friendly and reassuring that she tried to shake her unease. He didn't have to pull over and offer to help. So she returned his concern with a smile, his offer of help with modest thanks. But she was alone in the dark with help an hour away, and it was cold without the car heater working so when he offered to let her wait in his van with him until help came, she reluctantly accepted and climbed into the front seat.

She probably even fancied him a bit. After all, he was good looking, charming and obviously good at being a knight in shining armour. Still, common sense told her not to flirt with him. But had she anyway? Did she give out that signal? Sometimes she did that without realising. It wouldn't be the first time it had got her into trouble. Never this much though.

She'd be out with the girls for a drink on a Saturday night and some guy would be looking at her. She'd feel him looking and every now and then glance back. It was always the same, he'd stare, she'd glance over more and more frequently. Eventually she'd hold it for as long as she dare, then bring her drink slowly to her mouth, only then lowering her gaze to her drink. It was such a slight gesture, hardly anything at all really. But she knew how it looked, what signal it sent out and how that always eradicated doubt and advanced things up the scale from harmless flirting into primal lust with just a slight lick of the lips. Then she'd smile casually to herself and keeping her face lowered slightly she'd look back at him. He was always still watching. Always captivated. And he usually came over about then and ask to buy her a drink. She'd usually feign surprise, decline with a smile and let her stunning girlfriends wonder why it was always her who was asked and not them.

But one time the guy who's eye she caught hadn't asked to buy her a drink. He'd sat watching for longer than most. He didn't smile back. She began to feel a little unnerved and kept on looking over to him. But then he simply disappeared leaving her feeling a little disappointed that the game hadn't been played out to its usual conclusion. But the pub was full so she moved on, looked for the next eye to catch.

She forgot about him right until he grabbed her by the arms in the corridor just outside the Ladies and tried to kiss her. She pushed him off squealing in horror but he held her arms tightly. He was pulled away by a nearby doorman and was ejected quite forcefully, all the time protesting that she'd wanted it, she'd given him the come on, he'd seen her! She was shaken up and grateful to the doorman and when everyone put it down to some arsehole having one too many she let them believe that. But she knew he was right. She had sent out those signals and he hadn't misread them. The only difference was that most men didn't act on it quite so decisively.

The other thing she would never admit to her friends when they were fussing around her, telling her how scary that must have been and how lucky she was to have been rescued, was that after the initial fear she felt the real rush was how turned on she was. She could barely control her urge to dive into the Ladies for a quick hard fast rub of her throbbing clitoris. They'd never understand that she had wanted this to happen for such a long time. That she masturbated over thoughts of been grabbed, dragged into bushes, toilets or vans and taken by force. And when it nearly happened her pussy reacted with such force it made her knees tremble and her breath short. Her friends predictably misread her state to be shock and fear. And she was glad they had. They just wouldn't understand.

And so here she was now trapped in his van, her ankle being held in tightly in his big hand, being dragged backwards towards him, knowing that he's going to rape her, feeling her terror but knowing that wasn't all she's feeling. Survival wasn't the only thing on her mind.

He yanked her closer twisting her foot. She flipped over onto her belly and kicked out hard with her free foot. It connected with the door and hurt like hell. He grabbed her other ankle and pulled her feet together and in one swift motion she found herself lying across his lap with her head down in the gap between the seats. She realised just how easy she'd made it for him. Never in all her life had she been across someone's knee like this. She froze.

His right hand pressed heavily into her back, his left held her legs down so that her bottom was raised up over his legs. But it was his voice that held her still.

"If you fight me I'll win, you'll get hurt and I'll still take what I want."

"Fuck you!" she spat but she stayed still considering what he'd said.

He let off the pressure on her legs a little and rested his hand on her bottom, feeling it, squeezing it slightly. She ignored his warning and thrashed her legs trying to kick her way forward. She couldn't help it. His right hand reached down, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back painfully, arching her back till she was almost level with his face. She cried out and tried to push herself up on her hands to ease the pressure on her scalp.

Again; "If you fight me I'll win, you'll get hurt and I'll still take what I want."

And to drive home the point he pulled her up higher still as he slid his left hand between her thighs and pressed against her pussy.

"Do you understand?"

She said nothing. But something in the way her hips rocked told him that she understood perfectly.

"Good girl."

He released her hair. She dropped back down towards the handbrake and squeezed her eyes closed. Her options were certainly limited. Why did she do that? Rock against his hand like that. She didn't want to speak to him but the pain in her scalp was so intense that she had to answer him. The movement was so slight. But he got it and let her hair go. That was a relief.

His hand was still between her legs. Could he feel the heat of her through her skirt and underwear? She could feel his fingers pressing at her pussy, probing, exploring her already wet folds but unable to feel anything much through her clothing.

He seemed to read her mind. His hand stroked down her thigh to her hem and back up dragging her skirt easily up till he was at her waist exposing her raised up bottom. She moaned slightly.

She flashed back to the moment when unease became certainty. As she was climbing into the van he put his hand on her bottom as though to give her a helping push up. She jumped and thrust forward verbalising her objection in a lame 'Hey!' and even then refused to be confrontational thinking instead that she could pretend that that hadn't just happened.

But as she tried to grab onto the handle above the door she was roughly shoved forward and landed on her face on the seat. She didn't think about offending him anymore. She just reacted. She saw the drivers door in front of her she scrambled forwards grabbing the steering wheel and pulling herself up hard. He let her get almost to the door then he grabbed her by the ankle and pulled. The moment that he reached over and turned the vans headlights off was the moment she finally accepted that she was really in trouble.

In the seconds that followed she was flooded with adrenalin and thought of a hundred ways to escape all at once. She could try reasoning with him, telling him that he didn't really want to do this. She could even try threatening him with what might happen if anyone else came but quickly realised that could cost her more. And neither would make the slightest bit of difference so she stayed silent. And as impossibly hard as it was, she wouldn't beg him. She just knew that begging him was only going to excite him more. So rather than say the wrong thing, she would say nothing.

******

He had home on his mind. He'd had a huge argument with his bitch of a wife the night before and left that morning for work without even waking her. He'd stewed on it all day at work and was still pissed off and so instead of going home, he drove his van in the opposite direction. He needed to think.

He'd caught her out. She'd said she was going out with a girlfriend last weekend but when he bumped into her girlfriend at the shop last night and said how glad he was that they had a good night out he saw the confusion in her eyes and watched with total astonishment as the look turned into realisation and the lie fell from her mouth. Her friend had covered for her and would have done a perfect job of it too if she could have known about it beforehand. He watched her gain confidence when he mentioned the Red Lion as it was their usual haunt but his suspicion was confirmed as his lying bitch of a wife had said that they'd fancied a change and had actually gone to the wine bar instead. He smiled and said goodbye to this lying bitch knowing she was already reaching for her mobile phone to call his lying bitch wife and make sure she got her story straight.

Women!

It was dark and cold out. Winter hadn't quite tightened its grip but out in the night you'd be forgiven for thinking it had. He had no idea where he was going and even though he knew the roads pretty well the dark and his mood combined to make the drive less than pleasant.

And then he saw her. Or at least he saw her car ahead. He slowed the van wondering what anyone could possibly be doing here other than have broken down. His first thought was to just drive on by but then he thought fuck it, he had nowhere to be so he would stop and see if he could help.

He pulled in behind the car and killed his engine. That was when he saw her properly. She was standing by the drivers door. She was dressed for work. She wore a fairly conservative knee length skirt, a blouse with a company badge pinned to it just visible under a light jacket, and flat shoes. Her blond hair was pinned back from her face with a clip and hung to just past her shoulders. She was pretty but not striking. But she was alone. He started at her. She was squinting at his van trying to see past the headlights. He realised he couldn't be seen and felt his cock stirring in his pants.

He still intended to see if he could help but he was becoming more and more aware that her predicament was arousing him. He left the headlights on and climbed down from the van. She didn't move towards him. He had to go all the way over to her. He understood why and it gave him power. He smiled his most charming smile and asked if she was ok. His hard on was growing. He didn't know what to make of it. Even as she was telling him she had broken down but had help on the way he was imagining ways in which he could fuck her. She smiled back at him nervously when he asked if he could fix the problem and declined.

He asked her how long her help would be. She said nothing. He guessed that it wasn't as near as she would like. He saw her shiver. She was most likely cold but the shiver turned him on even more. His eyes were drawn to her tits. He hoped to see her nipples poking through her blouse but she saw him look and wrapped her jacket and arms around her protectively. He didn't see her nipples but he did catch her name on the badge. He quickly looked away hoping his mock embarrassment would be obvious enough to her.

Her shiver gave him an idea.

"Would you like to wait in the van? It's cold out and your heater wont work in your car. It's warm in there." He gestured with a nod towards the headlights then smile reassuringly. "I really don't mind keeping you company until your help arrives." Then the best bit, the push, "It's not that safe out here in the dark all alone." He paused for effect. He could see she was worried about being alone. "I could stay with you and you'll be safe. I am after all a gentleman and a gentleman wouldn't leave a lady alone in the dark."

He was really enjoying her already. He knew she was fighting with the inner urge to ask him to leave her alone but seemed so unable to say so for fear of suggesting that he wasn't as helpful as he appeared. She was going to do what he asked to avoid a confrontation. He of course was delighted when she reluctantly agreed and walked towards the passenger side of his van. He followed her and reached to open the door for her. He reasoned that her reluctance meant that she must have an idea of what he had in mind and that she would have refused his offer if she really didn't want to be in this situation. He knew she wouldn't like what he was thinking but she was making it so fucking easy.

As she turned her back on him and climbed up he had to adjust his cock in his jeans now that he was fully hard and beginning to throb. He made up his mind right there and then that he really was going to fuck her. He stared at her and watched with amazement as he raised his hand and planted it firmly on her arse. Immediately she jumped and pulled away from him but he was up behind her in a flash pushing her face down onto the double passenger seat.

There was no going back now. His adrenalin was pumping. His cock had never felt so hard. He closed his eyes, licked his lips and thought about her wet pussy and how good it was going to feel. Her panic was so intoxicating. He could almost taste it in the air. And for the first time in 24 hours he felt good. He watched her scramble towards the other door and smiled as he closed his hand around her ankle and slid onto the seat. Today just got a whole lot better.

******

His hand was stroking her bum. She could feel his eyes burning into her and his erection bulging in his jeans under her. Tears of anger and frustration stung her eyes. Angry that she had let herself get into this situation and frustration that she can feel her pussy responding to his touch. He pulled her right leg closer to him parting them. His hand slid over her bottom and onto her thighs. She pressed her hips downwards to escape his touch and felt his cock jump in response. She went the other way and lifted up instead but only made herself more accessible.

She knew he was enjoying her. She preferred this to being pulled by the hair and thought very carefully about what to do next. She considered what might happen if she continued to fight him. A black eye or two, a broken bone or two? Could he kill her even? She doubted that he would ever intend to go that far but things like that happened accidentally too easily. So all that was left was to let him take what he wanted and hope he didn't hurt her too much.

"Such a peachy arse. This skirt does nothing for you. Your arse is perfect Jo. Or do you prefer Joanne?"

She held her breath. Thinking. Thinking fast. Jesus! How did he know her name? Did he recognise her from somewhere. She desperately tried hard to place him. She was certain she didn't recognise him. But it was dark and he'd had lights behind him shining in her face, obscuring her view of him a little. She ran through a list of possibles in her head; a friends boyfriend she'd not paid much attention to. No. A man from a bar who'd got as far as her name but no further. She didn't think so. Then she hit on it. She knew exactly how he knew her name.

"Mark put you up to this didn't he?" she said so quietly.

He laughed and slid his hand inside her panties from the side. His fingers slipped across her wet pussy, caressing her clit then back, parting her lips and disappearing inside her with such ease. But she barely noticed.

Mark was her best friend. The only one she'd confided in about her darkest desires. She'd told him one night round at his house over a bottle of wine and a Chinese takaway. They were sitting on the floor talking about their most secret fantasies. He cautiously confessed to wanting to suck other mens cocks which came as no surprise at all to Jo. She'd always had her doubts that he was straight. She thought that was why she liked and trusted him so much. So she let him divulge this secret as though she never would have guessed. And then, as scared to admit it as he had been, she'd told him that she wanted to be forced to fuck someone she didn't want to fuck. She couldn't bring herself to use the word rape but that was what she described.

Mark had listened intently with a sparkle in his eye then, whilst taking a huge mouthful of noodles he told her that he could arrange it if she really wanted it to happen. She was stunned. And excited. She only had to say the word and then wait. Was it really that simple? She'd questioned him about how and who but got only one answer. She wouldn't know but she would be safe. She could if she really wanted to, say when it would happen but otherwise all she would know was that it would push her limits as far as they could possibly go and probably a little beyond. She thought about it, dreamed about it, masturbated over it countless times but had never quite dared say the word. Mark never mentioned it again either.

It was Mark she'd rang for help tonight. He said he was on his way but he'd sent someone else instead.

The fingers working her pussy were starting to drive her crazy. They were pushing into her and wiggling before sliding out and plunging back in. She felt her cunt tightening around them. She screwed her eyes shut and tried not to enjoy the tingles racing through her from her core. She was hopelessly stuck. The words 'I never said yes!' where screaming in her head over and over. She tried to clear her thoughts and focus as his fingers slid out and down across her clit sending an arc of electricity through her whole body. Neither of them could have missed the jolt or misunderstand what it meant.

She couldn't smell the van anymore. She couldn't feel the seatbelt socket digging into her chest anymore. She was cumming. His fingers were rubbing her wet pussy so hard and fast. She lay across his lap shaking and trying to lift herself higher up for him to rub her harder. And she wanted filling so badly she could think of nothing else.

But she could still hear him laughing.

******

He really thought, all things considered, that this was going very well. When he pulled her skirt up and saw her gorgeous peachy arse, the roundness of her cheeks split down the middle by the black V of her underwear, he was thrilled. He hadn't expected it to be so delicious. And he hadn't expected to be able to get into her pants quite as easily as he had done. He hadn't expected her to be so fucking wet. And he certainly hadn't expected her to cum. This was so hot! He couldn't get the smile off his face. And his cock was fit to burst. He had to fuck her. He was going to have to get her into the back of the van for that. God what a total slut she was turning out to be!

But who the fuck was Mark? He noticed the real change in her happened right after he said her name. She went so still for a few seconds, still enough for him to just slip his fingers inside her knickers and into her juicy wet cunt. She didn't even try to pull away. He barely heard her whisper and then she tightened up so fucking hard and just went ballistic on his hand. He realised just as she was shoving her cunt up higher in the air that she actually thought this was a set up. This Mark, whoever he was, had probably told her he could get her a good seeing to by someone and she must think that was who he was.

But he couldn't help laughing. He'd got the stupid bitches name from her badge. And now she thought she was playing out her fantasy. It couldn't get any better!

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers
12