She Says She Loves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

I worked down to her belly and then to her beaver and my tongue found her clit.

"Oh no! Oh God no," she shouted. "I haven't washed. I'm filthy. Please don't. Please!"

I got my tongue working on her clit. She struggled but I held her down. Her clit had a strange musky taste. Well, I thought, that's what stale cum tastes like. I started working on it the way that always brought her off and it began to get hard.

Her inner thighs were sticky against my cheeks. It took several minutes to calm her struggles, but finally she relaxed and laid still, and then she began a soft hump that complemented my work on her clit. I reached down and put one hand under each buttock and lifted her ass up to give me better access to her pussy.

Her buttocks were sticky just like her inner thighs. She began to moan softly. It took about five minutes till the louder moans and gentle contractions began. It was a long gentle orgasm, but not the "big O" that Tom gave her. Still, it was our usual, soft orgasm that I knew I could always give her when I ate pussy. She lay there relaxing and I moved up to kiss her lips. She embraced me and started to cry.

"I'm a slut. I'm not worthy of a man like you. I love you so much I would die for you. I'm so sorry I didn't have the will power to resist fucking him last night. I'm so sorry. But I just couldn't resist. I don't know why."

Then, suddenly, she pushed me away and looked down at her body in disgust.

"My God I'm filthy – his cum – his sweat – I can smell it! Don't touch me – I'm not clean. You don't deserve this filth. I'm not fit to hold you. I don't want you to see me this way."

Then she jumped up off of the bed and raced out the back door to the patio and jumped into the hot tub. I said a brief, silent thank-you for the fences that kept the neighbors from seeing the hot tub – after all a naked slut in the hot tub on Sunday morning instead of a well-dressed lady on her way to church was hardly what I wanted the neighbors to see.

I lay in bed for a moment thinking. Yes, she is a whore, but I love her all the same. I wouldn't change her for anything. Then I went out and joined my wife – my loving wife - in the hot tub.

The next day was Monday. I told Dr. Kelly-Moore what had happened Saturday night and what Trish had said.

She nodded. "You are a very patient, wise man," she said. "We need to get started on your therapy."

"So what do you plan to do?" I asked.

"You'll have therapy sessions three times a week with my husband. He will hypnotize you and go over what you've watched happening to your wife, except that gradually he will have you playing the role that Tom plays now – under hypnosis of course."

"You mean he's gonna make me believe that I can fuck Trish like Tom is fucking her?" I asked.

Dr. Kelly-Moore seemed almost embarrassed by my language and I asked myself how the hell could someone talk about fucking all day long and never use the word fuck.

Then she chuckled. "Yeah, I guess that's what he's going to do. He's going to leave you with post-hypnotic suggestions that will make you believe that you can ... well ... you can fuck your wife as good as your brother does. Self-confidence. Your self-confidence is what he will be working on."

And then I began thirty-minute sessions three times a week. It was very strange because I never remembered exactly what happened. But during each session I had that feeling I had had the first day he hypnotized me – that feeling of being in his office and in bed with Trish and Tom at the same time and moving back and forth from one place to the other.

Tom still came over every Saturday night and fucked Trish while I watched, but I never failed in front of him. I think she felt ashamed of the way her desire built up in the silence next to the hot tub until she yielded to it and grabbed Tom and pulled him between her legs. This was too crude and obvious for her. She talked to me about it and said she wanted to do something different – something that was fun.

She developed a new routine. After we got out of the hot tub, she began to laugh and kid around. She played some music on the sound system and asked Tom and me to dance with her. Then she got out her spike heels and danced with us naked, kidding Tom and me about how we kept looking at her legs. She even did an occasional bump and grind if the music was right.

It didn't take much of this till both Tom and I were dancing with firm erections that were bouncing up and down as we moved. It seemed like casual fun. She talked a lot about doing favors for Janice, but I could always see her naked lust grow behind this facade.

At just the right moment she'd grab Tom by the dick and lead him into the bedroom.

"Come along baby," Trish would say to me. "I'll do you second."

I followed and pretended to be very drunk, but I couldn't take my eyes off her as she grunted and pumped her ass for her orgasm. It was a private humiliation – but a humiliation all the same. Although she was now admitting to me frequently that she had to fuck him, she concealed this need from Tom by the laughter and joking. The way she did it made me feel a little better also.

After her "big O" Tom usually went home promptly and Trish always cleaned herself up very carefully before she came to bed with me so I wouldn't smell his sweat and cum. I fucked her then. She said she enjoyed it, but of course she never had an orgasm. Over and over she told me how much she loved me and how ashamed she was of what she needed to do.

I have to give Tom credit. He always left promptly. He could easily have slept over with us, three in our bed, and fucked her the next morning. The horny bitch would have fucked him too, if his piss hard on had lasted long enough to satisfy her. Even with me lying there watching them, obviously sober, with my useless dick, the bitch would have fucked him – she was that hung up on that big orgasm.

I was drinking more and smoking more pot. Somehow as the weeks went by it bothered me less and less to watch him fuck her. I even began to have some strange feelings that it was me in the saddle instead of him. Her orgasms, of course, continued to be big and powerful and usually she screamed when her contractions started.

After about four weeks of therapy, Dr. Moore had me wear a bathrobe when I lay on the couch. I was naked underneath. The first time I did this I remember nothing about what happened except that I woke up with the robe open and there was semen all over my belly and up to my chest. When I asked what happened he smiled.

"Your erection lasted almost ten minutes," he said.

There were several more sessions like that one and then he asked if his wife could join us at the next session. Of course I agreed.

I still remembered nothing about what happened during the sessions but when I woke up from this one Dr. Kelly-Moore was sitting there with a big smile on her face. My belly and chest were covered with semen.

"You lasted over fifteen minutes," she said. "That ought to be enough to satisfy that horny wife of yours – if it stays up during sex, of course. Just now you held your erection till you had a spontaneous orgasm while you imagined having sex with your wife – like a wet dream."

"You mean I'm cured?" I asked.

"Oh no, of course not!" Dr. Kelly-Moore said. "But you held an erection for fifteen minutes while in your mind you were having sex with your wife. I think it's time to try it for real."

"I had a firm erection?" I asked.

"Like a steel rod," she answered. "Thick and strong - any man would have been proud of it and any woman glad to see it."

"So what now?" I asked.

"Tom still comes to your house each Saturday?" Dr. Kelly-Moore asked.

"Yes," I replied. "But not next Saturday. He'll be up in Frisco."

Dr. Kelly-Moore grinned. "That's perfect! I want your wife aroused - I want her, as some people might say, as horny as a mountain goat."

Then she laughed.

"I want nothing to change. Nothing! You have Tom over the Saturday he gets back. The whole routine - nothing is to be different – booze and grass and the hot tub – except this time you have sex with her first, like you did at first. But YOU go light on the booze and grass. You understand?"

"Tom has to be there?" I asked, puzzled.

"Tom has to be there," she nodded. "I want everything to be exactly as usual."

Dr. Moore interrupted. "And do it on the mat next to the hot tub."

"I will. Do I tell Trish anything?"

Dr. Kelly-Moore responded, "Not until that night just before Tom gets there. I want her to get horny – not nervous. Then only tell her that you'll do her first like before," she replied. "Of course your wife is smart. She'll figure out that maybe I think you're ready."

And that's the way it happened. I will remember that night for the rest of my life. It was a Saturday night like always, except I could tell that Trish was really horny. She hadn't had the "big O" in two weeks. I went light on the booze and didn't inhale the grass.

We changed our routine and did it on the mat beside the pool. I fucked her first and I was scared to death. Two minutes went by and I was still stiff and pounding away. Then four minutes and I knew it was going to be different.

Trish had a strange puzzled expression on her face as she looked up at me. My dick stayed firm and I kept on pounding her hard like I had seen Tom do. I heard a voice in my head telling me to just pound that pussy like I owned it. And I did.

I heard a voice telling me that I was doing well and to take my time and relax because I could come any time I wanted to. Finally, Trish's eyes seemed to glaze over and she stared out at something in the distance and I heard a voice telling me that I was in complete control.

I knew it was gonna work when Trish dropped her feet to the floor to get better leverage and started pumping her ass like she did with Tom. She seemed to be in another world and then she started talking dirty and begging me to fuck her harder and deeper. I just kept on fucking her as hard as I could. She arched her back to make her tits rub the hair on my chest.

Then she started to tremble and I felt something that I had never felt before. Her pussy started to contract on my cock, grabbing me like a strong hand. I was moving my hard cock in and out through the tightest pussy I had ever felt in my life, but my dick felt like a steel rod forcing its way inside of her.

Then I heard a voice say "NOW" and I started pumping my load deep as she held her ass up tightly against me. It was not like anything I had ever felt before. It was the best orgasm I had ever had in my life.

I collapsed on top of her sweating body, both of us panting for air, and found myself thinking and maybe even saying aloud what Tom always said.

"Damn! That's good pussy."

Trish grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me long and hard.

Looking up at me she said, "Thank you baby. I love you so very much."

She had tears in her eyes.

Tom laughed loudly. "You see Bro? I always told you to go light on the booze and pot. Those things can make your dick soft so you can't finish her off. They never bother me but I think you might be sensitive to them."

My God! All this time and Tom had never known what Trish and I had been going through! He thought it was just booze and pot.

We rested and then Tom crawled on top and fucked her. It was a long and leisurely fuck and he had his orgasm after about ten minutes. Trish pumped her ass and moaned but I could tell that she did not have an orgasm.

Later in bed she said to me, "It still feels good to fuck Tom but he didn't make me come."

"It feels good whether you come or not Trish, because you're a horny little bitch who likes to fuck," I said.

"Yes I am exactly that! But you're the man I love and the man I want to fuck me and make me come. Darling, I'm so sorry for the pain I caused you."

"Think about it Trish. If you hadn't fucked Tom, you would never have experienced that "big O" he gave you. You always thought orgasms were over-rated remember? And I would never have learned how to give you the big one. Maybe it's all worked out for the best. We both need to be very grateful to Tom."

Trish expressed her gratitude to Tom that next Saturday night and several more times after that. But Tom never made her come, unless he fucked her first. I felt rather good about that, especially when I discovered that I could give her a second "big O" after Tom had fucked her. That rebuilt my self-esteem big time! Maybe love had something to do with sex after all.

Dr. Kelly-Moore was enthusiastic when I told her about what happened. She said it made her happy because there were lots of failures in the sex therapy business. Failure was the rule – success was the exception - and mostly she helped couples tolerate failure or adjust to modest success. She wanted to see me once a month for further therapy and follow-up.

The next two months were a real pleasure. Tom and Trish and I had a genuine threesome for the first time. Trish enjoyed what she called "recreational fucking" by which she meant fifteen minutes fucking Tom, after I had given her the "big O" fucking her first. She would do him cowboy, regular and reverse, and they did it doggie with him fingering her clit. During a recreational fuck she would be laughing the whole time and when he pumped his load she always smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up.

She wanted me to suck her clit while Tom was doing her doggie and she was sucking my dick. Trish had a horny imagination! I tried it once, but his big dick got in my face and his balls bounced on my forehead, which was more than I could take. I didn't do it a second time. Some people I read about on the net have gotta be perverts!

After a couple more months, Janice got back from London, proud of her new degree.

We had them over to our place. Janice had belonged to the same sorority as Trish at USC but she was a couple of years behind Trish and they never knew each other very well.

The first time we had them over for dinner we had drinks on the patio and the four of us did the hot tub. No sex – just getting reacquainted with conversation and drinks – but Janice was built like a tall bathing suit model with a body like Venus. It was hard for me to take my eyes off of her. Trish noticed, of course.

After they left I took Trish to bed and fucked her right away.

"That bitch may have lit your fire, darling, but I'm the one who's gonna enjoy the heat," Trish said as she spread her legs.

"I just happen to be in the mood, "I said.

"Sure you just happen to be – it's just a coincidence," chuckled Trish. "Looking at that beautiful, long-legged, sexy bitch naked has nothing at all to do with this rock hard cock I got in my hand."

I gave Trish her "big O" and then we began to talk about Janice.

"She's got nice tits," I said.

"Yeah, but no bigger than mine," Trish said.

"She's got big nipples," I said.

"Who needs big nipples?" Trish said.

Then she thought a minute. "But Jesus those legs! She's three inches taller than me and all of it is in her legs. God! Those legs just frame that big hairy bush. That's gotta be the hairiest bush in southern California.

"I noticed," I said.

"The understatement of the year! You stared at that bush all night!"

"You're gonna fuck that bush, you know," Trish said. "For sure you're gonna fuck it."

"Maybe Tom won't want me to," I said.

"Shit! Tom can't say no! That horny bastard was banging me like a drum for five months. He's gotta let you fuck Janice. But I think, maybe, you have something else in mind first. Don't you?"

"Well ... maybe ... I mean ... I might ... I thought ... "

Trish started laughing. "You want to eat that pussy don't you? I can see you now with your face buried in that hairy beaver, those long legs wrapped around your head pulling you close, and that tongue of yours working on her clit while you hold her ass up in the air with your hands to get a better shot at that pussy."

I pictured what Trish said and my dick started to tingle.

"She'll just lay back and enjoy it," Trish continued. "You've got a magic tongue you bastard and it'll drive that horny bitch wild!"

"The Chi-Os still tell stories about your tongue. You had a reputation as the fastest tongue in the west. Janice will have heard about you – in fact, I know she has already."

Trish was on a roll now. "That's why I married you, you know. The way you ate pussy. That was before I learned from Tom that getting my pussy pounded for a quarter of an hour gave me the big orgasm."

"All the girls in Chi-O talked about your skill at eating pussy – how many did you eat?"

"Oh I don't know – maybe six or eight," I said.

"Bullshit! Well over a dozen gals claimed they enjoyed your tongue!"

"Not that many – I don't think it was that many," I said.

"Some may have been bragging –but for sure it was more than six or eight. And they all talked about your routine."

"My routine? What routine?" I was genuinely puzzled.

"Yeah, your routine. You always expected pussy on the first date. No other guy on campus got that – but you did. You ate pussy to bring them off and then just as the gal started to come you shoved that big dick in and fucked her."

"Well I was young and it seemed ... it seemed like the thing to do."

"Some of them probably didn't plan to fuck – they just wanted their clit tickled. But once they started to cum ... well ... there's not a bitch alive that can say no in the middle of an orgasm. You probably got more than one virgin that way."

"I don't know," I said.

"You remember Zelda Barnes?" Trish asked.

"Zelda Barnes?" I was genuinely lost.

"Labor Day Weekend you bastard!"

"Oh THAT Zelda Barnes."

"Yeah, that Zelda Barnes."

"Zelda told all the Chi-Os that she was saving her cherry for her future husband. They fixed her up with you for the Labor Day Weekend."

"Yeah, I remember that weekend," I said. "I had a lot of fun."

"The girls figured you did. On Tuesday when everybody got back to campus a couple of gals had fixed up a poster for the bulletin board. It was a great big picture of a sunset and pasted on it was a cherry with wings that they cut out of a chocolate candy advertisement. The legend said 'Zelda's cherry flies off into the sunset.'"

"Jesus! Was Zelda a virgin?"

"Zelda was a virgin when you took her out on Friday, but all the gals were sure that her cherry was long gone by the following Tuesday. You bastard! You probably got it Friday night."

I tried to remember – I think Trish was right about Friday night.

"Damn!" Trish continued, "You could eat pussy like a gourmet, but looking back on it your fucking left something to be desired."

"Most of the gals didn't know that your two-minute fuck was unusual – I sure didn't. They all figured – just like I did - that that was the way most guys fucked – and actually, in college I think most guys fucked exactly like that - two maybe three minutes and then WHAM."

I was starting to get embarrassed hearing about my former inadequacy.

"When they went out with you they didn't wear panties so when you lifted their skirt you'd see an eager, hairy pussy right away. You bastard! Those gals were always ready for you. Ready on the first date!"

"You really had a reputation for liking pussies that were hairy. One Chi-O shaved her pussy before she went out with you and you lifted her skirt – took one look at her naked pussy – pulled her skirt back down and drove her back to the sorority house."

"I don't remember that," I said. "Somebody just made that up."

"Well all the girls told that story so it must have happened. And even if it didn't happen, it would have happened for damn sure if some crazy bitch showed you a shaved pussy."

Trish started laughing again and said, "Every time we had Caesar salad at the sorority house the gals joked about you saying that pussy tasted just like anchovies."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers