She Seduced Her Step Brother

Story Info
Stella manages to get her Step Brother Adam to fuck her.
5.4k words
4.07
34.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imatulkt
imatulkt
22 Followers

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person dead/alive is coincidental. All characters are above legal age of consent. The story contains explicit Incest / Taboo content.

****

Cast List:

Zac Efron as Adam

Selena Gomez as Stella

****

He'd wanted her for years prior, but it had always been inappropriate. It still was; it was just a lot harder not to drag her up to his room and bend her over the bed and pound her pussy with his 8 ½" cock. He wanted to worship each of her curves. He wanted to kiss those soft and sweet lips of her. He wanted her to moan his name while he keeps fucking the little tight cunt of her. But he couldn't have her. It was Illicit to desire her. He was her step brother after all. He shouldn't be attracted to his step sister Stella but unfortunately he was.

Stella didn't have to look to see those icy steel eyes on her; she could feel the way her step brother Adam's gaze branded her skin. She was glad she was finally getting his attention. For years she'd tried to find a way to do just that and it was just now that it was finally working.

She had donned a bikini. The navy fabric was dotted with white polka dots and just barely covered two full breasts and round hips. As good as she looked in it, with her light brown hair spilling down her back in waves, it pissed him off. He'd been forced to drag his eyes off the curves he wanted covered all the time and ignore the desire to tell them that those curves were for him and only him. Instead he'd grunted and turned back to the football game.

Sure, she probably should have pulled the top of her bikini up a little bit and maybe she shouldn't have bent over so blatantly in front of everyone, but she did and it was working. Well, judging by the way he kept tugging at the band of his swim trunks. She was pretty damn sure there was a glare coming at her from behind those aviators too.

Thier desires to posses each other was illicit yet they couldn't get rid of them. Both Adam and Stella had lust for each other. With onset of puberty Stella had turned out to a beautiful young woman with perfect amount of curves whereas Adam had always been the well built and hunk, all thanka to the hours he spent in gym.

"Stella, we're going to the club tonight so we're going inside to get ready, are you coming?" Lillian, the daughter of her step mother's friend asked.

"Yeah, sure." She dragged her eyes away from the dark haired, male and pushed herself up from the lounge chair. The path to get back inside the hotel led them right past him and he reached out, catching her by the arm.

"Where are you going?" That deep, rough voice practically growled into her ear. She knew that baritone only too well and it always had an effect on her body. Beneath the skimpy swimsuit her breasts grew heavier, her nipples tightened and she felt her core grow damp.

"To get ready." She tucked her chin and angled her face towards his. Neither could see the other's eyes, but there was obvious heat between them.

"For?" He lifted his face, that sharp jaw line and his handsome features catching the light and making him look all the more delicious.

"We're going out." She delivered each word slowly, her full, pink lips taking their sweet time to form the words and coat them with her silky smooth voice.

"Where? Your Dad and I are supposed to be watching out for you girls."

The corner of her lip twitched up in a flicker of a smile and she glanced over at her brother who was busy flirting with a girl. "Dad doesn't seem too worried about where I'm going."

"Don't play with me, Stella, just answer the question." His voice turned to almost a growl and his eyes darkened behind his sunglasses.

She sighed, her sweet smelling breath fanning over his lips, "We're going to a club—"

No." He shook his head, his grip on her elbow tightening.

"Come on, Adam. I'm legal here, it's not like you could stop me if you wanted to." Her lips fell into a pout.

"Quit pouting at me." He was legitimately growling at her now and it sent chills rolling through her spine and heat building in between her legs. Her eyes fell to his lips which were just as desirable as the rest of him.

"Let me go out tonight." She flicked her tongue over her suddenly dry lips.

"No." He answered shortly, shaking his head quickly.

"I'll go anyways." She lifted her chin defiantly.

He clenched his jaw and tried not to groan. The pouting, the defiance—he wanted to show her what he could do to her for defying him. He would drag her up to his hotel room and bend her over the bed. His eyes fell shut for a split second at the thought of that ass arched towards him, waiting for his punishment.

If there was any blood still circulating through his body he would have been surprised. He'd already had to make a visit to the restroom to adjust himself because he was bulging through his trunks.

His eyes opened and he couldn't resist letting them slide over her body. Each full curve teased him like he was an addict and she was his fix. His mouth watered and his groin got even heavier when he saw those two firm buds straining against her suit. Good, he was affecting her too.

"So what are you going to do when you get and someone tries to force you into bed?" He tried to hide the thick lust in his voice. She wasn't ready for him. She never would be.

Of course, she thought differently. While his heated gaze had been on her, she'd been doing some looking on her own. Those black swim trunks weren't doing a very good job of hiding the ridge that was forming beneath them. She was finally getting her way and he was finally noticing her.

"Come."

"What?" He snapped, knowing he'd taken the word in the wrong context. Still, it didn't stop his body from considering the command.

"Come with us. If you're supposed to be watching me you can do it from the club." She tipped her head to the side.

Without a word he released her elbow. She smirked and started to walk away, but he caught her again.

"Keep the damn smirk off your face, Stella." He growled, his lips brushing against the rim of her ear. She closed her eyes and bit her lip to keep back the moan that had bubbled up in her throat. She was quivering on the inside and it definitely wasn't a bad thing.

"Yes, sir."

She had meant it to come out as a sarcastic remark, a jab at his constant controlling ways. Instead it had come out almost as a moan. He released her again and she walked forwards on shaky legs.

Inside the hotel room the other girls were already getting ready. She made her excuses and went to her own room to shower. The heated water washed over her aroused body and she leaned against the cool tile wall beneath the overhead shower nozzle.

Even though she was eighteen she was still a virgin. She'd always hidden herself from others, because she had never been the petite girl she thought men wanted. Adam always seemed to change her though. Something about him made her want to push him and argue. He may have been eight years older, but that didn't do anything to diminish the heat between them. Under the right circumstances, they'd fall in bed together without hesitation.

Her body was so alive from just that small interaction out by the pool. Her hands shook and her throat was dry. Of course it was dry because all the moisture in her body had gone between her legs. She was glad the other girls were in the other room.

Her core tightened and she felt that little bundle of nerves throbbing as she ran her fingers in circles over her aching nipples. She wanted Jake. She wanted it to be his hands on her, tugging her nipples and pressing heated kisses on her breasts. She wanted him to the one spreading her legs and sliding his fingers between her legs.

The hot water pouring over her had nothing on the heat between her legs as she stroked herself and circled her fingertip around the unbroken entrance to her body. This time the water did drown out her moans. The broken whimpers that escaped as she brought herself to a peak while teasing her clitoris were silenced by the water drumming against the tile.

Her breath hitched and a gasp broke through her lips as she found relief from the heated desire Adam had thrown on her. Her body was trembling in the throes of release and her knees were weak.

After a couple minutes she was able to gain her feet again and her breathing was back to normal. She finished bathing herself and toweled herself dry, ignoring the way her sensitive body reacted to the feeling of the towel rubbing over her skin. She joined the other girls after she was dressed, donning a shiny black dress that would surely drive Adam insane—it barely covered anything.

The girls tried to convince her to really go all out, but she kept her hair and make-up relatively simple. Her hair fell in loose curls over her shoulders and she coated her lashes in mascara. As a final touch, she slicked on some red lipstick—a personal favorite.

Her heels brought her from a whopping 5'2 to a slightly more average 5'6. As soon as she made sure she had money, keys and a cell phone, they were out.

The sun had already set and the night was beginning. There were others heading to the same clubs,, but she saw no sign of Adam even as they handed the bouncer their ID's and were granted entrance into the club.

Pounding music practically shook the foundation of the building. The lights were dark and the main room was filled with intoxicated, gyrating bodies. The three girls made their way over to the bar where they had to push their way through the bodies to get to the counter.

Before they could order anything three tequila shots were slid onto the counter before each of them.

"The house special." The young bartender flashed them a grin. "First drink is on the house."

They exchanged looks and Lillian's older sister Jennifer, shrugged, throwing the shot back. The other two girls followed suit. The strong liquor burned the back of Stella's throat as she swallowed it, but she didn't make a face, desperate not to show that she was so new to drinking.

Jennifer ordered them all a drink to get them started and then disappeared on the dance floor.

Stella wasn't entirely used to the club scene. Back home she wasn't old enough to go out, but she had been to a few parties that were similar. The dance floor was intimidating—almost as intimidating as the men who kept asking her to go and dance with them.

After she finished her drink she thanked the liquid courage and finally accepted an offer from a guy who seemed to be younger and looked less likely to drug her. A dance with him turned into getting another drink and then going onto the dance floor with someone else.

As another upbeat, raging song ended the body behind her disappeared, muttering something about getting another drink. No sooner had it gone someone else replaced it. Someone obviously a lot larger than her who's large hands rested on her hips and brought her back against a thick, straining ridge.

She gasped and started to pull away, but the grip on her waist was ironclad.

"You actually walked out of the hotel room in this?" A familiar voice growled into her ear.

Immediately her eyes fell closed and she felt her body heat with renewed need. "Don't you like it?"

Adam grumbled under his breath and brought her body closer to his. The dress was sexy as hell. The top of it was low enough to show off two round swells and the hemline rested between her mid and upper thigh. It clung to her body desperately, hugging each, delicious curve like he wanted to.

He would have liked to see her in it in private. He would love to peel it off those sexy curves slowly so he could watch each of them be revealed to his gaze.

He hated that she was wearing it in public so every dirty man in the club could look at his girl's curves. Because she was his and she knew it as well as he did.

"This is not a dress for everyone to see you in."

"No?" She twisted in front of him, sliding her arms up his muscular chest and over the black t-shirt he was wearing until her hands rested on his shoulder. "Just you then, right?"

"Exactly." He lowered his face towards her so she could hear him despite the loud music of the club. "And no one will ever see you in it again besides me."

Her face tipped up towards him and she felt the cloud of lust settle over them. The other sounds faded away. The steady beat of the music was the only thing in her ears and as Jake was the only thing around her. She started dancing on him, grinding her hips on his and holding her body as close to his as she could.

Her body was hot for him. The release she'd given herself earlier wasn't helping to slack the need she felt for him.

It was the same for him, judging by the way his erection was straining against his jeans and throbbing for the minx grinding herself against him. She could rub herself on him all she wanted, but not in public. Already men were watching the way she moved and he was finding himself more and more protective.

"You need to go back to the hotel." He grumbled. He was too close to his breaking point with her and the way she was dressed and the way others were watching her was driving him insane.

"Not yet, Adam, we just got here." She arched her back, thrusting those perky breasts against his chest. He closed his eyes for a second ignoring the desperate craving he had to push the neckline of her dress down so those full globes were free to his touch.

"I won't have everyone staring at you." He growled, stilling her gyrating body by pulling it up close to his. "Go back to the hotel."

"Come with me." She tipped her face up so her red lips were closer to his.

"Stella—"

"Take me back to the hotel, Jake. If you're making me leave you have to go with me." She breathed out.

"What are you asking me?" He didn't show any change in demeanor.

"I'm asking you to take me." She emphasized the last two words, praying that he didn't brush her off and call her his drunk little sister.

Again, he didn't speak as he took her hand and led her out of the bar. They walked in silence and as they reached the door to her hotel room he slowed.

"Do you understand what you're asking me to do, Stella?" He backed her into the door and she felt her breath catch in her throat.

"Yes." She whispered.

Had he been lusting after anyone else the way he'd been lusting after her he would have felt relieved. Instead, his frustrations just increased. It wasn't another woman; it was Stella, his step sister. She was too innocent for him.

Those big, sapphire blue eyes were staring up at them a haze of desire sweeping through them. He took a deep breath to calm the fire in his body and reached past her, pushing open the door to the hotel room behind her.

Her heart dropped and she turned, walking into the hotel room. She knew that she should have known he would turn her down. She was only eighteen and he was already in his late twenties. It was ridiculous of her to ever think—

Her internal reprimanding of herself was cut short by the door being locked. She turned quickly and saw Jake coming towards her with all the grace of a panther. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the look on his face. He was gazing over her as if she was a goddess to be revered and she knew she certainly wasn't.

"I don't think you know what you've gotten yourself into." The gritty sound of his voice sent chills through her body and her already heated core dampened her panties.

Her lips parted, but she said nothing. He was right, she had no clue what she'd gotten herself into, but he hadn't frightened her away. If anything, she was more enticed by the predatory look in his eyes and the control he seemed to exude.

"You're too innocent for this." He cupped her cheek in one large hand, stroking his thumb beneath her full bottom lip. Her eyes fell closed and she pressed her face closer to his hand, leaning into his touch

He stepped closer to her so their bodies were closer than an inch away. She was so tiny compared to him, even in the heels she wore. Still, she looked up at him pleadingly, desperately trying to understand his next move.

"I know these little games you've been playing." He lowered his face to hers so their lips brushed together. Her head tipped back and her lips parted.

She was practically quivering beneath him even though he wasn't doing anything short of touching her cheek. He brushed his nose against hers and she inhaled sharply, earning a smirk.

"And I'll admit, you did catch my attention with that tiny swimsuit and the little number you're wearing now, but I don't think you really get what it did to me, Stella." He gripped her hips and pulled her forwards and she felt his erection straining against her belly. "I don't know that you understand what it does to me when I see other men leering at the curves that are mine."

Words never managed to escape her lips as he continued, taking a step forwards and forcing her to step back in the direction of the bed, "You are mine, Isabelle and you know that, don't you? If I do what you're asking me tonight, no one will ever make you feel the way I can."

Her throat worked as she tried to find a way to respond. His? How had he managed to already claim her? And why did she feel a moan rise at the very thought of him claiming her?

As the back of her knees hit the bed, he pressed a hand against her shoulders and she lay back on it. He nearly loomed over her as he moved onto the bed, straddling her waist.

She felt his gaze trailing over her and started wondering if she really was in over her head.

She had seen the type of women Adam normally entertained—those tall, model types. It was a far cry from her, yet, he was looking at her in a way that no man had ever looked at her before.

Slowly he lowered his face to hers, keeping their gazes locked the entire time. His lips touched hers and she let her eyes fall closed, to taken by the feeling of the lips she'd imagined on her skin countless times. They were just as she had imagined if not better.

He kissed her slowly, flicking his tongue over her bottom lip and gently nipping at it. She parted her lips, waiting for him to give her more. Instead he took his sweet time, tracing her lips and pulling them between his teeth, sucking them lightly. She tried to further it, but he pulled back, growling.

"No, I'm in control here, baby." He started trailing kisses down her jaw and onto her neck. She slid her fingers into his hair as his lips started moving lower and lower.

"God you taste so good." His tongue flicked out over her chest and dipped into the valley between her breasts. The moan she'd been trying to hide finally broke through her lips at the feeling of his tongue on the sensitive skin of her breasts. She felt him smirk against the swell of her breast and he pulled up, pressing a kiss against the column of her throat.

He was thrilled to finally be able to peel the bodice of the dress away from her. He freed each round breast free from the tight restraints of her dress. They spilled forwards into his waiting palms and he groaned at the weight of them.

She tried not to worry that she was disappointing him. He'd barely seen any of her, but she was afraid that she wouldn't stand up to what he expected of her. It was obvious that he had different tastes and she didn't know how she was meant to act. His throaty groan reassured her though and pulled a moan from her. When his lips closed around her nipple she arched off the bed.

Finally. Finally his lips soothed the ache that he constantly instilled in her. Finally he was suckling and tasting her the way she'd fantasized. Another moan broke free as he massaged her other breast, pinning her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

imatulkt
imatulkt
22 Followers
12