She Sensed I was Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
A vanilla date turns kinky.
879 words
4.08
54.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, sitting in the in the corner of her bedroom naked with a ball gag in my mouth. I met her yesterday on a dating app and today we met in person for the first time. I thought to myself, "This all started with a very vanilla blind date. WTF."

Just a few hours before she restrained and gagged me, I was sitting in the restaurant waiting for her to arrive. When she came through the door, I was blown away. She was stunning. Dark long hair with bangs. Minimal makeup, but enough to accentuate her cheek bones and her beautiful pouty lips. Her open toed heeled shoes showed off her sexy dark red toenails. The skirt showed off her fit, yet curvaceous body. I stood up to greet her and immediately realized that I was out of my league. With her heels, she was slightly taller than I was and she was absolutely beautiful.

Over dinner and wine, we seemed to hit it off. There was rarely an awkward silence. A few times, before she took a sip of her wine, she would bite her bottom lip and look deep into my eyes, waiting for me to melt under her prowess. She knew that she had me under her spell within the first 45 minutes.

We finished the bottle of red wine and we were both a bit tipsy. The server asked if we wanted to see a dessert menu and she spoke for us saying, "sorry, I think we already have plans for dessert."

I looked at her curiously when the sever walked away and asked her what our plans were.

"Hang tight," she said as she looked at her cell phone. "The car service will be here in 5 minutes."

"Well, I got this if you pay for the next round then," I said as I waved the server back to our table.

I paid and we went outside and got in back seat of the car. She moved closer to me and our legs were touching. She gave the driver an address. It sounded like a residential street, but I wasn't sure where we were going. I put my hand on her thigh, touching her bare skin. She put her hand on mine, not allowing me to advance further, but not pushing me away. I started to feel a rise in my pants.

We arrived at a small apartment building and she led me to the door. We walked up to the 2nd floor and she led us into her apartment. We were in her living room and when she switched the lights on, they were lit very dimly. She pushed me slowly onto the couch that was behind me and climbed on top of me. I leaned forward to kiss her and she moved her face away. She was straddling me and I ran my hand up her thigh from behind, toward her ass. She playfully slapped me in the face, but enough for me to stop with my hand.

"You didn't ask permission to touch my ass, did you?"

I stammered and then said, "No, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry Ma'am. Please address me as Ma'am for the rest of the night."

"Yes Ma'am. May I touch your ass, Ma'am?"

"Yes you may."

My hand gravitated to her perfectly round ass. As she ran her hand up my thigh, she said, "I had you pegged as being submissive before we even met. You are in for a treat if you obey me."

"Yes Ma'am" is all that I could mutter.

She grabbed my hard cock from over top of my pants and moved to me like she was going to kiss me.

She whispered, "You sure do get it up easily." and then she laughed while saying, "Too bad it is so small."

I felt it get harder as she said that.

Get on your hands and knees and follow me into the other room.

"Yes Ma'am" was my response as I crawled behind her.

She led me to her bedroom and told me to stand up.

I did as ordered and she had me strip down naked in front of her.

There I was, naked, humiliated and hard as a rock in front of her. She told me to wait there until she returned. I was worried that I was going to be left there for an extended period of time, but luckily she came right back into the room.

"Put your hands at your hips"

She then put a blindfold on me and I felt my arms restrained behind my back. They weren't uncomfortable, but I wasn't able to move them more than a few inches. The feeling was soft, yet tight.

I could feel her close to my face. Her lips were brushing against mine as she talked, but I couldn't see it. I felt her lips while she whispered, "You are going to need to be quiet. You've been obedient so far, but I can't have you making noises."

I then felt her hands behind my head and then a gag in my mouth. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't painful. I just couldn't talk.

"Go ahead and sit down here. I'll be back when I am ready."