She Shall Have Music

Story Info
A slut secretary is modified.
2.3k words
4.27
51.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers

Miss Davis stood beside me taking dictation, legs quite wide apart. She stood in this posture because it allowed me to idly finger her ever wet cunt as I dictated. The dress code I had specified for my new office slut meant that she never wore panties and always wore a short skirt and stockings.

Rather than distracting me, I found this activity helped me focus on the matter at hand. My slut was not distracted, not now any way. Early in her employment I had slid a thumb into her arse, to add to the 3 fingers already in her pussy - and she had orgasmed instantly. As a result she then needed me to repeat the last line of the letter we had been working on. Six harsh strokes of the cane had been her punishment and she had never made the same mistake again. I liked that about the girl. She rarely made mistakes and never made the same one twice. In one way it was a pity. I had to be inventive to find things that deserved punishment. But she never complained when I had to be very picky in order to find some misdemeanour that required me to turn her lovely white arse pink, then red, with hand or cane or paddle.

I reached the end of the letter and withdrew my fingers from her cunt, causing a delicious slurping noise as I did so. My cock hardened as she bent to lasciviously lick my fingers clean. Without a word I pushed my chair back from my desk at the same time as I unbuttoned my trousers. I moved her in front of me, facing away, and hitched her skirt up around her hips, then pulled her down towards my cock. After a moment's indecision I positioned the head of my cock against her arse and, knowing what was expected, she lowered her self onto my prick with a deep sigh of satisfaction. She began to move up and down and I relished the effect the butt plugs were having on her arsehole. Each week, since she had started working for me, I had required her to wear a slightly bigger plug for a few hours each day. Now even the largest cock slid into her arse with ease, but it was still exquisitely tight. I could feel the muscles in her sphincter squeezing on my prick, a conscious action I had carefully schooled her in.

The phone on my desk rang and I nearly shouted in frustration. But without pausing in her regular rise and fall she answered it, still fucking her arse onto my cock.

'Mr Bell's office, may I help you?' she said, voice steady and completely professional. 'I am afraid Mr Bell is very busy at the moment, may I take a message?' she continued after a pause. I placed my hands under her gorgeous buttocks and stilled her motion for a second, the tip of my cock still just in her arse. I shifted my hands to grasp her hips and then pulled her down hard onto my cock, filling her arse with cock until my balls were squashed up against her.

'Yeeeeesssss.......Mr Forres. I will make sure he gets your message.' She said, her voice giving almost no hint of what she was doing, or having done to her. As soon as she hung up I stood, my cock still in her and pushed her face down on my desk. Without a pause I started to fuck in to her ruthlessly, forcing a grunt from her with each thrust. It wasn't long before her lovely arse milked a satisfying orgasm from me and I felt my cum flood into the depths of her bowels.

My slut knew better than to move without instructions. I sat back in my chair, buttoning my trousers, watching my sperm start leaking from her anus and trickle down over her wet cunt lips. When I had tidied myself up I instructed her to stand and dress. When she tugged her skirt down and put her blouse back on she cleaned up any mess we had left on the desk, then stood awaiting instruction. She already knew that, whilst she cleaned my desk or carpet after being used, she didn't clean herself in the same way. I liked the idea that my cum would leak out of her whilst she worked, staining her clothes, drying on her skin. I liked that the evidence of her sluttiness would be obvious to everyone in the office. I think she also liked the idea, judging from the hardness of her nipples. I felt my cock start to harden again when I saw them standing out hard and enticing under the thin silk of her blouse. The sight reminded me of an important appointment we both had.

'Get those letters typed up and returned to me after lunch.' I ordered. 'Bring them to me then for review.' After a pause I continued. 'Then at 5.00pm I want you to return to this office. At that time we will continue with some of your "modifications"'

In her eyes I saw interest and curiosity, not the fear that might have been expected. After her first month, following her first 'pay day' experience I had sent Davina to a clinic to have her pubic hair permanently removed by laser treatment. Her pussy would now be hairless, naked and exposed the way I liked it, for all time. The moment was right to proceed with the next modifications, part of a process that would mould her into my perfect slut.

When she returned promptly at two she entered my office with her eyes downcast, as inclination and training dictated. But I saw her risk a glance at the man in my office as she closed the door. This was hardly surprising as Jezza was an imposing presence. That was before the leather trousers and sleeveless denim jacket made him stand out in the business environment of my office. Six foot and four inches tall, his shaved bald head was covered with the tattooed blue quarters and white cross of a Saltire. This was just the start of his body art. Intricate and beautifully inked designs covered his torso, exposed by his jacket. A Chinese dragon covered his chest and its tail wrapped around his waist before the end disappeared into the waistband of his tight trousers. Piercings protruded from almost every visible part of his body, eyebrow, septum, lip, even a rod through the bridge of his nose.

Without introduction I ordered Davina, 'Strip to your stockings and sit in my chair.'

I was curious to see how she would react in this situation and wasn't going to do anything to reassure her. In fact, in these circumstances, I wasn't sure that I would be able to do so.

As she obeyed my orders Jezza opened up a large tool box that sat on my desk and pulled on thin, blue latex gloves. Once Davina was in the chair I casually said to the tall man.

'Just the nipples and labia today. I think we'll leave the clit for another day.'

Out of the corner of my eye I watched for her reaction and was gratified to see shock and fear in her face. Then I was further gratified when I saw those emotions disappear, replaced with a look of what can only be described as determination. Whatever was asked, she was prepared to obey.

Behind her back Jezza took out a syringe and filled it with what I knew to be local anaesthetic. Gently he grasped the girl's breast. It was only at the last minute that she saw the needle and, whilst she gasped slightly, she didn't pull away. She bit her bottom lip when the needle slid in and closed her eyes, but she did not cry out. By keeping her eyes closed she didn't see the process repeated with the other breast and only the tiniest flinch showed that she felt it.

She opened her eyes, breathing heavily and rapidly, when she heard Jezza say, 'I'll leave those to numb up properly, whilst I do her flaps.'

He chuckled crudely as he took the piercing device from his box of tricks. I saw puzzlement on Davina's face at first, and then smiled as I saw realisation dawn on her slowly. There was a small, involuntary movement that drew her knees and thighs together for an instant. Then she stopped and surprised me. She surprised me by looking at directly at me, only for an instant, before dropping her gaze and relaxing, letting her legs part as wide as they would go. In that flashing second she had looked at me I saw so much. I saw that she knew what I was doing, that I was testing her. I also saw in that glance that she was determined to pass this test -- and any other that I set her. After such a reaction a little part of me felt small that I felt the need to test her in this way.

Jezza looked up at me as he kneeled between her legs and announced. 'Very hard to use a local on flaps.' I winced slightly at his continued crudeness. But I appreciated his experience and artistry, so I nodded. 'Better just to do it without' he said, 'Quick and sharp, over before they know it.' I nodded again.

'Carry on.' I instructed and leaned forward to watch.

The machine snapped shut twice within a few seconds. Davina flinched in her seat, face screwed up as the pain radiated through her body. As she calmed down Jezza was already inserting the thick gold rings through the newly formed holes in each labia, clamping them shut with small, precise tools.

Then he stood and gently jabbed a needle into one nipple then the other. Having done it slightly harder and getting no reaction he decided that the breasts were sufficiently numbed. Davina closed her eyes again and turned her head away. The machine clicked twice loudly and she flinched each time, but only at the noise.

When she risked a glance again Jezza was threading a disk of metal with a hole in it, like a washer, over her nipple. Then he slid a silver rod through the piercing in her nipple and screwed a cap on its threaded end. It had the immediate effect of making the nipple stand proud. He duplicated the effect on the other nipple before straightening up. He handed me a small plastic bag of similar disks.

'Add one of these about once a week.' He advised. 'She's got lovely big nipples to start with so I'd say that within a year, at that rate, you could stretch them to about an inch in length. Maybe an inch and a half.'

Then he grinned. 'I hope I get a chance to come back and see them. That is a lush little tart you've got yourself there Mr Bell.'

I smiled at the truth of his words. 'I know it only too well.'

Then I continued. 'You done your usual excellent work Jezza, and you shall have your usual tip.' I looked at the girl and ordered her. 'Suck Jezza's cock until he comes in your mouth Davina.'

I saw her shift in her chair and wince a little. Taking a little pity on her I added. 'You can stay in the chair, no need to kneel.'

Jezza hurriedly fumbled with his trousers and took out his cock. I smiled once again when I saw Davina's eyes go wide as she caught sight of the tattooist's metalwork adorned cock. The Prince Albert under his cock head and the ring through the slit and out the top were not something you see every day. Perhaps they put the girl off a little, perhaps the piercings hurt? I could tell this blowjob was not one of her best. But I could also tell from Jezza's groans that he didn't know any different and her fantastic technique was overcoming any lack of enthusiasm. As a result it wasn't long before he was spewing a load of sperm into her throat. I watched fascinated as her Adam's Apple bobbed whilst she swallowed it all. Jezza zipped up and packed his tool kit and made some last checks on his handiwork before departing.

When he was gone I ordered my slut to stand. She did so, slightly unsteady for a second. The gold rings that now adorned her labia bumped together with a tiny clink. Opening a desk drawer I took out a couple of small items. One was a small but heavy padlock. I slipped the loop of it through the rings then, before I clamped it shut, I added the second item. It was a delicate silver bell on a ring. I checked that it hung freely then stood face to face with my precious office slut. I took her chin in my hand and raised her face till she looked at me.

'Now you are more than symbolically locked up for my use. Every morning, when you bring me my coffee, I will unlock you so you are available to me. Last thing in the afternoon you will come to me to be locked again.' Then I smiled an ever so slightly evil smile and added.

'There is a second reason. Every so often I'll make the padlock heavier. Slowly we'll stretch your pussy lips to match your ever enlarging nipples. I want to mould you into the form of my perfect slut. I want to exaggerate your sexual characteristics in the way that I like.' I let go of her chin and told her. 'Get dressed. You may go home. I am finished with you for today.'

There was a third reason, which I didn't tell her. It wasn't important but it amused me. Whilst she dressed the bell jingled gently. As she walked out of my office I heard it still. I started to smile and hum an old tune about a 'fine lady' known for 'riding a cock horse.'

Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers