She Shimmers like Starlight

Story Info
A magician's apprentice learns to cast sexy illusions.
1.5k words
4.11
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a sequel to my erotic magic/fantasy story "She Tastes Like Springwater" but can be read by itself.

******

The citadel of Endymion held many wonders, as befitting the keep of a famous magician, enough to excite for several lifetimes. The old sage explored the stacks of his own personal library, and absently reached out to trace his fingertips over the spines of several leather-bound texts.

As a young man, Endymion was a prodigy in Evocation, the flashy and destructive form of magic, with emphasis on manipulating energy in order to produce elemental effects. He offered his services as a one-man artillery force, blasting rival armies with searing fireballs and crackling arcs of lightning. Still, life as a nomadic mercenary helped him refine his skills and learn by experience where theory and practice truly diverged.

Oh, it was grand. For a while. He became famous, his favor courted by royalty, his coffers overflowing with coin. In turn, other militaries began employing their own battlemages. A sort of arms race ensued wherein Court Mages were no longer expected to be advisers, physicians, astrologers or alchemists. Instead, they would be duelists, as it had become a fad for war campaigns to be decided not by steel but by spell. In this brave new world, Endymion could no longer enjoy the fruits of his labor for fear of assassination. Tyrants who could not procure Endymion's service would attempt to lay siege to his citadel in retaliation, requiring the employ of a standing army known as the Sentinels of Endymion. As the wizard aged, he found himself surrounded by fewer and fewer friends, and soon enough even his peers and rivals began to dwindle.

And so the great man stood on the day of his official retirement; alone and surrounded by useless wealth that he never got the chance to enjoy. He had no wife, no children, and a legacy of death and violence.

Perhaps all of this was why he doted on Silent. A surrogate daughter for an unlikely father. He cherished her so. She was skilled and intelligent, beautiful, but rendered mute by a wound to her throat. In fact, it was because of her inability to speak that he was searching through these musty shelves of ancient tomes and grimoires.

The young girl's inability to speak did not stop her from expressing herself. She carried around a small personal chalkboard to communicate simple things, and she often wrote lengthy letters with Endymion to discuss matters of importance. However, while the pen was mightier than the sword, it still had its limitations. Endymion knew that Silent could exceed those limitations with the proper tools, and he had finally uncovered those tools on the second shelf, six rows in.

Ehrik Hardeen, Jillette the Godless, and Sarantakos. Each of the three wizards had lived and died decades apart, but their combined body of work was considered required reading in the subtle school of Illusion magic. If Silent applied herself and mastered the discipline, then she would be able to befuddle minds and make the impossible seem real. The basic, apprentice level spells would be sufficient for purpose that Endymion had in mind. Since the discipline centered around altering perception of the world around the target, Silent would be able to conjure images and even sounds in order to communicate with the people around her.

********

That afternoon, Silent and Endymion sat together in the dining hall. The busty young girl was hiding the scars on her neck with a sky blue bandana that was normally found tied up in her long dark blonde hair.

Silent's silver-framed glasses had slipped down her nose while her jade-colored eyes quizzically examined the first few pages of Jillette's treatise on the Fata Morgana. She was a fast reader and could absorb information like a sponge. When she understood that this lesson plan was designed to ease the burden of her disability, she looked up at Endymion with tears in her eyes. She gently hugged Endymion, and her shoulders shook with a voiceless sob.

The old sage gently wiped her tears away. Since it was his routine to spoil the girl, he told Silent that she was given the day off from her normal lessons in order to properly acquaint herself with this new material.

*******

Endymion possibly underestimated either his apprentice's skill or her zeal. Not only was she easily bored but she hated being unable to speak, hated the pity she saw in the eyes of strangers when they realized that she was mute or assumed she was deaf as well. After several hours of diligent reading and practicing, she was able to perform novice prestidigitation effects. She could create small sensory effects, each designed to fool one of the senses; a visible shower of harmless sparks, the feel of a puff of wind against a person's skin, the sound of a faint musical note, or an odd odor.

There were other tricks she taught herself as the sun slowly inched across the sky; using magic to light candles or snuff them out. Making food feel chilled or warm, or give it a completely different flavor. But she passed over more of these novelty cantrips in order to progress deeper into the real meat of the school.

The bread and butter of Illusion magic was of course conjuring or projecting false images, limited only by her imagination. Silent slowly moved her hands, the same way that a sculptor would mold and knead clay, bending and refracting light from the sunset shining through the window, condensing the water in the air to create shimmering bands of color. As she gained finer control, Silent was able to give these blobs of color shape. She crafted pictures with her mind, starting simple and then growing into more complex portraits and landscapes. But these were flat, like a painting on a wall. Silent then put her effort into giving them form, creating the images texture and depth. She finally crafted a perfect three-dimensional hologram that eventually faded away as the sun descended completely beneath the horizon.

Alone in her dark bedroom, Silent sank onto her big soft bed, tired from the exertion of magical energy. Still, she was not satisfied. Using a little bit of light from the moon and stars, Silent went back to work creating her illusion. In her mind's eye, she imagined a woman laying in bed with her. Silent grabbed one of her big fluffy body pillows and placed it where the woman's body should be.

Reaching out, Silent traced the outlines of the woman's body with her hands, and soon a translucent image of a woman was appearing in the dim starlight, shimmering as it took the place of the pillow. Silent cast a spell to alter her own perception, simulating the feel of skin. She rubbed her palms over her own large breasts to get the sensation just right. Memorizing the weight of her bust, the feel of her little pink nipples pushing into the skin of her palms. Now, as she reached out to grope her conjured lover, she could feel big soft boobs spilling between her fingers as she cupped and squeezed the simulacrum's big squishy tits. Silent smiled with delight and she ran her hands over the soft plush body pillow.

Rolling over on top of her imaginary lover, Silent straddled the pillow right about where the other woman's pelvis would be. She adjusted the illusion to make it appear that the two girls were scissoring their legs together, their vaginal lips pressed together. Silent cast another glamour, this time to enhance the pleasurable sensations of her pussy.

Silent began grinding her hips down onto the pillow, looking down at a beautiful simulacrum. Trying to inject more life into the illusion, Silent gave the image the faint scent of perfume. Silent buried her face into where the woman's breasts would be, in reality the soft pillow glamoured to feel like skin, and inhaled deeply. As Silent was firmly rubbing her pussy against the pillow and sucking the big holographic breasts, she made the simulacrum release soft little sighs and gasps of pleasure that got her wet pussy even more lubricated.

The spell she had cast on her clit was working like a charm. Every little sensation was sensing shockwaves of pleasure through her entire body. Silent thought about readjusting the intensity, but it felt so good that she didn't want it to stop. Silent was so horny that she needed to fuck something, and this enchanted slut of a pillow was going to be the woman for the job.

Consumed with lust for her creation, Silent grabbed simulacrum by the hips and started humping and grinding more aggressively. She was kissing and sucking the illusion's neck, and she could almost feel big soft boobs pressing against her own ample chest. Silent rubbed the pillow up and down her slit, thrusting and rolling her hips in a circle, really getting herself off.

Silent felt her pussy spasm and quiver as the orgasm slowly built up. Her toes were curling and her tongue slid past her lips as she exhaled deep breaths. Her hand slid down between her thighs, rubbing her wetness, two of her fingers sliding into her pussy. Her legs shook as her a shiver of pleasure went up her spine. Eyes closed, she arched her back let out a silent inaudible moan. Her concentration broken from cumming her brains out, the hologram faded away.