She Shoots, He Scores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The closer I got to heaven, the more rapid her breathing got. When I felt the soft hair growing above her peach, I fumbled my way back down between her legs and could feel her wetness immediately. I was amazed at how hot she felt as I massaged her slit with my index finger and slowly worked it inside of her. Molly's pussy was so tight I never thought it would fit, but every little movement deeper drew out a deeper and deeper moan.

Before I could even get my finger all the way in, Molly moaned and said breathlessly, "Stop. I can't take this, I need to feel you inside me. Lay down."

I laid on my back and Molly straddled my hips. She rubbed her wet pussy up and down my shaft to get it nice and slick and after a few moments, but what felt like an eternity of anticipation, she held my cock up, lifted up on her legs, placed my head at her entrance and lowered herself onto me. At first she was so tight, I thought there was no way, but a little body weight and the head popped in. Molly gasped as she felt her body opening to accommodate my size and I moaned, deep and animalistic. The feeling of being inside her was like nothing I'd ever imagined.

It felt like her body was on fire and I was grasped in a velvet vice. It took every ounce of self restraint to not grab Molly by the hips and pull her down while thrusting into her in one motion. She lifted herself up a little bit and lowered herself down again, taking a little more of my member. Each movement accompanied by gasps and moans from both of us. After a couple minutes of slowly working my shaft into her, Molly's clit hit my pubic bone and a shudder rippled through her body as a small orgasm crashed over her. She moaned and muttered, "So full. So very full, can't believe it feels this good." I couldn't speak words even if I'd wanted to. Even after cumming earlier, I knew I wouldn't last long inside her heavenly peach.

Molly started riding me, lifting up and plunging back down on my shaft while I thrust up into her. I told her I wasn't going to last long, she just felt too good. She said "that's ok. Just let it go and we'll keep going." I think both of us were getting lost in the feelings and the emotions of my first time and just starting to go with the flow. I pulled her down tightly onto me, pretty sure of what I had just heard her say, but still wanting to make sure, I asked if she wanted me to cum inside her.

Molly looked into my eyes with a stare so intense I was mesmerized to my core and said, "inside me, on me, in my mouth...I will never care where you let go. I just want your cum, but those other places are for next time. This time, I want to feel all of you."

She started to ride me faster and thrust herself down harder on me, rolling her hips and rubbing her clit on my groin every time I bottomed out. I could feel the pressure building inside of me and she gasped again when she felt my cock growing...signalling I was about to erupt. A few more strokes and again I couldn't talk or move. My whole body started trembling more with every movement Molly made. When she felt the first twitch, she pressed down onto me, burying my throbbing penis as deeply inside of her as she could, timing it perfectly with the first shot of cum rocketing into her glorious peach. Feeling the first blast caused a primal moan and scream to escape from Molly's lips, as her body started to tremble with an intense orgasm I knew would leave her breathless.

My hands locked onto her hips and I squeezed, unable to let go, sending her orgasm into another galaxy right as the second and third blasts filled her further. "So hot, so strong, so full, so gooooood," she moaned as the fourth and fifth blasts poured into her. At this point, I was a twitching mass of flesh not even sure I remembered where I was.

As my orgasm subsided, Molly's kept going...rolling through her body like the ground in an earthquake. She collapsed on top of me...breathless, weak and trembling. I wrapped my shaking arms around her and we held each other as we caught our breath. My softening phallus was still inside her but was slowly being squeezed out by her contracting muscles.

Molly rolled off me but curled up next to me. We looked into each other's eyes, then she kissed me deeply and said, "Wow. If it's this good, I'm glad I'm on the pill or we'd be in trouble."

"That's probably true," I replied.

I knew from the moment I got lost in her eyes before anything started that I was done for. I knew instinctively that no one would ever attract me like a moth to a flame as did Molly. Even though we drifted apart after high school, I found out I was right. Molly and I reconnected a number of years later. The old flames of passion ignited instantly and the sex was still extraordinary. Unknowingly, I had subconsciously spent the intervening years trying to find someone who could fill that hole left in my heart when we lost contact, but no one ever came close.

We laid together, basking in the afterglow, completely unaware of the time, when the sound of the opening garage door jerked us out of our reverie. Assuming it was my parents, we jumped up throwing our clothes on and tried to rush downstairs before my parents came in, but the garage door opened when we were halfway down the steps. Fortunately for us, it was just my sister and her boyfriend. I introduced Molly to them, we said hi, walked outside to her car and laughed at how close we had been to getting caught.

After a few moments of kissing goodbye, I went back in the house with a smile on my face that never left. I knew deep down that something big would have to happen for any birthday to top this one. After all, how many times do dreams really come true, especially as a birthday present?

12