She Shouldn't Have Asked

Story Info
A stranger helps fulfill a dark fantasy.
5.2k words
4.6
47.3k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* A note to the reader: This is an edited version of the beginning of this series.*

Description: On a whim Jade had posted a request for help fulfilling a fantasy on her profile with an adult dating site. She'd been playing with younger men for a while and though she'd found them to be a delightful diversion she'd begun to find the encounters to be lacking something. It was time to explore a little.

Alex had been one of the many men who'd eagerly responded to the scenario she'd outlined. He was a couple years older than Jade, tall, muscular, sinfully good looking and most importantly unattached and available.

Over several coffee dates they'd concocted a plan. They were careful about sharing too many personal details in an attempt to remain strangers to one another, not an easy task under the circumstances.

Finally after agreeing on several hard limits, specifying safe words for both of them, she gave him her schedule for the following week. She wouldn't know when he planned to strike just that it would be on or before Friday night.

-

She knew he had to be there, waiting in the darkness. The rest of the week had passed with no sign of him. Friday had sped by all to quickly leaving her excited and nervous. It would start when she got home.

Her steps slowed as she reached the stairs leading up to her doorway. Keys in her fist she marched up the stairs slowly. Fear coiled in her stomach ready to spring up and drown her. Her breath burned in her lungs as the fear grew.

I must be crazy. One part of her thought.

Oh but just think of the excitement. The other half, the part that was always pushing her to break through her boundaries, whispered back.

She took a deep breath as she arrived at the door.

What if he doesn't follow the plan? The more conservative part of her asked, it's voice shaking with fear.

Stop being paranoid and put the key in. Let's get the fun started. The adventurous side squealed excitedly.

Turn around and get the hell out of here. The conservative side begged.

She hesitated, her hand raised with the key poised at the lock.

"Fuck," she muttered. "If I don't show up he'll think I'm a tease." She slid the key in and turned it before the cat fight in her head could pick up steam. She tried to brace herself for what was coming as the door swung open but there was no real way to prepare for the violation she was facing.

She stepped into the entryway and turned to close the door. As the deadbolt slid home with a click she heard him take a breath. That was all the warning he allowed her before strong hands grabbed hold of her arms. He pulled her back against his chest and then turned them forcing her against the wall. She didn't have enough room to take a deep breath to scream.

"Hello whore." His lips brushed her ear. "You're late tonight. Were you out with one of your little boy toys bitch?" When she didn't answer he flattened her against the wall harder. "Well?" She tried to shake her head but she could barely move. "Lying bitch," he said softly, "I'll have to punish you for that." Her heart hammered in her chest as the bulge in his pants pressed against her ass.

"Who are you?" She was squashed so tightly her voice was barely a whisper.

"I've been watching you. Haven't you noticed? Must have been too busy rushing off to see your little fuck buddies to see me," he growled in her ear. "It doesn't matter. Your inattention gave me a little extra time to prepare for your arrival." He punctuated his statement by grinding himself against her and then ripped her from the wall. "Move." He marched her straight to the bedroom.

He left the light off when they entered but she noticed he'd turned on the light in the en suite. The pale glow barely spilled into the room leaving it mostly dark. He released her hands and pushed her toward the bed. She spun around to face him.

"Scream and I'll kill you," he said softly while pulling a wicked looking knife from the inside pocket of his jacket. Her mouth slammed shut cutting off the budding scream for help in her throat. Her knees wobbled as his lips curved in an evil smile. She sank down on the bed. "Oh I'm going to enjoy this. First things first though. Let's make sure you keep quiet." He pulled a ball gag from another pocket and moved toward her. She turned to scramble across the bed but he caught her shoulder and pulled her back. A little cry escaped her as she turned her head away from him.

"No you don't," he growled, "You're going to put this in your mouth like a good little bitch. We wouldn't want anyone to overhear our fun now would we?" The cold steel of the blade caressed her cheek. "Would we whore?"

She looked up into his eyes as tears slid from the corners of her eyes and whispered. "No."

"Mmmm good." He dropped the knife on the bed, slid the ball between her lips and tightened the strap around her head. He scooped up the knife and backed away from her. "Stand up," he barked, "turn around." She did as she was told slowly, felt him move away briefly then her hands were pulled behind her back and rope was pulled tight around her wrists. Her head fell forward as, finished with her hands, he cupped her ass squeezing hard. She whimpered behind the gag. "That's it, cry for me slut." He rubbed his bulge on her hands. She jumped a little when she felt the size of what he was rubbing across her cupped hands. "Ever had one this big?" He laughed and then sucked in breath. "I'm going to enjoy stretching that pussy out." He gave her a few more passes of the disconcerting bulge and then turned her. "Sit."

She eased herself onto the edge of the bed. He moved away for a moment and then was back pushing himself between her knees. Her skirt rode up as her legs moved apart to accommodate him. He pushed her back then took the hem of her shirt in his hand. She cried out as the knife slipped under the hem cutting upwards. Once he was done with the shirt he grabbed her bra pulling it away from her to cut it off as well.

She turned her head away as the knife traced first one nipple and then the other. They tightened as the metal moved. "Little whore, I think you like it." She shook her head. "Lying again. You shouldn't do that bitch." His head moved lower, his tongue snaked out moving around her nipple before he pulled it into his mouth with a hard suck. Her head fell back as pleasure lanced through her. He sucked harder while pulling his head back, stretching her as he moved till it finally slipped from his mouth. Her breath was coming in ragged little gasps by then.

"Did he do that for you tonight? Suck on those pretty nipples before moving on to that juicy little cunt?" She nodded slowly.

He stood and pulled off his jacket then started unbuttoning his shirt. He tossed it aside with his jacket then moved on to his belt, pulling it free of the loops in his jeans. She whimpered. He laughed softly. "Oh I might use this tonight." She moaned softly. "Maybe I'll teach a few things. Like to think twice about who you spread your legs for." He leaned over to whisper that last part in her face. She looked up him, defiance shining in her eyes.

He reached down to yank her skirt, hooking her panties with it. He stood and grabbed her legs, finished pulling it off and tossed it behind him. He turned back pushing her legs wide and moving a hand between her thighs. Without warning he shoved two fingers inside her. She cried out in pain. "Are you always so wet?" She shook her head. "I'll bet you are. Just ready to be fucked at the drop of a hat. Fucking whore." He stroked his fingers into her roughly, leaned over her bracing his other hand on the bed next to her head. "By the time I'm done with you there'll be no doubt in your mind who this pussy belongs to." Tears slid down her cheeks as her hips started to buck beneath him.

"Like that little whore?" He shoved his fingers in harder. She shook her head again. He laughed. "Liar." His thumb pressed her clit tearing a moan from her throat. He held it there pressing hard. She was shocked to feel her pussy contracting around his digits like it was trying to draw them in farther. He laughed softly looking in her surprised gaze. "Oh Jade you're going to beg for me before I let you go." Her eyes fell closed under the mocking look in his eyes. His fingers disappeared from her slit, moved up and grabbed a breast roughly. "I'm going to cum all over these, that pretty face, in that lovely mouth, in that sweet little cunt. You're going to plead for my cum Jade." Her head shook with a little less enthusiasm that time. He smiled down at her as his fingers sought out her nipple, pinching and then twisting. Her back arched as she screamed behind the gag.

His head moved down to take the place of his fingers, sucking it between his teeth. Delicate flesh was scraped then he added a tiny flutter of his tongue. She took a deep breath only to scream again as he bit down. He laughed and then moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment and then stood up.

She looked up at him through tears, her breath coming in painful gasps. He moved away for a moment and returned with a piece of rope in his hands.

"Roll over," he said. When she didn't move he grabbed her, pulled her to her feet and spun her around. "Get on the bed. Now." He shoved her forward. She landed awkwardly but somehow managed to pull her knees up onto the edge of the bed. He grabbed her hips. "Far enough." She was mortified, unable to balance on her hands she was forced to rest on her chest with her ass up. Her eyes went wide as she felt rope slid around one knee. She tried to resist as he pulled it but she was no match for him. She shifted over trying to keep her legs together as he tied it to the bedpost. His laugh turned dark as he moved to the other leg looping it with rope. With a yank he pulled them apart and tied off the rope on the other post.

"Open for business," he said with a quick swat on her ass. She heard his zipper and started to struggled against the ropes. All she managed to do was pull her upper body forward. Her legs were still spread painfully wide. She was completely at his mercy.

He let her struggle for a few minutes before coming back to the bed. She stopped when she felt the belt glide over her ass. Her entire lower body tensed when it disappeared. The blow didn't come and she started to relax a bit.

His hands on her hips pulled her back to the edge of the bed starting a new round of struggles. He laughed as he hauled her back and held her in place as she tried to buck him off of her. Her breath caught as she felt the heavy weight of his cock on her ass.

That can't be real. The conservative side of her screamed. Oh dear god please don't let that be real.

He ran his hands up her back then all the way down to her inner thighs. They moved under her as he rubbed his cock on her, pulling her open.

"You have no idea how much I've been thinking about fucking this tight little hole," he groaned, "Watching you go off to fuck those little boys. You need a real man Jade. Someone who'll give it to you properly."

He pulled back his hips then letting the tip slide down to her opening. He started to press forward. She screamed as the head invaded her. It melted into a sob as he continued to inch forward. His hands moved back to her hips holding her in place as he drew back slightly and then drove forward. He could almost make out her no's behind the gag, almost.

Finally, cock buried balls deep in her he stopped and savored how her lips stretched to accommodate his dick. He leaned forward to wrap an arm around her waist and brace the other next to her then swiveled his hips slightly and drew back. "You have a very long night ahead of you." He pumped his cock into her.

She pressed the side of her face into the comforter while struggling for breath and managed to pull herself forward a few inches. He yanked her right back driving his cock back into her. She tried again and again before she realized that he was toying with her, letting her pull herself forward on his cock. With a deep breath she stopped. She moaned as he thrust into her.

"Are you done?" She nodded slightly. "Good girl." She cringed at his praise. "I want to hear you beg," he said softly, rubbing his stubbly chin over then soft skin between her shoulder blades. "Are you going to scream if I take the gag off?" She shook her head. "If you do I'll use my belt on those pretty nipples," he whispered and released his hold on her waist. His fingers unsnapped the gag and then pulled it from her mouth.

"Please stop," she whispered. He dropped the gag on the bed.

"Please stop what?" He groaned and gave he another pump.

"Please stop hurting me." She moaned as he thrust deep.

"But I'm not done with you yet," he said quietly with another stroke.

"It's too big," she said softly.

He stood up again and gripped her hips. "Don't you like big cocks? That's what it said in your profile." He drew back till he was almost completely withdrawn.

"Please don't," she begged.

Ignoring her he drove forward burying his cock. She sobbed as he did it again and again. Pleasure bloomed to life inside her. She turned her face down into the comforter as the tone of her sobs changed. Her hips tilted of their own volition, inviting his invasion.

"That's a good little whore." His hands moved down her back to grip her shoulders, pulling her into each thrust of his hips. After giving her several long hard strokes he slowed and his hands moved to the rope binding her wrists. He loosened it to allow her hands to wiggle free. The rope and her destroyed clothes were jostled from her back with his continued pounding. Her hands reached up and grabbed the comforter above her head, squeezing it tightly. A sharp slap on her butt cheek ripped a whimper from her throat. "You like that big cock don't you." She nodded slightly. He slapped her again. "Say it."

"Yes," she said with little moan. She'd always loved being spanked, the way the sharp sting would melt into pleasure.

"Good girl." Another slap rang out. Her hips pushed back seeking another blow. His movements slowed. She groaned in dismay. He laughed as he withdrew completely. "Oh don't worry, you'll get more," he said, "A lot more." He moved away briefly and when he came back she felt the business end of a riding crop graze the curve of her spine. He leaned down and grabbed her hands to place them on her cheeks. "Spread yourself nice and wide for me." She hesitated. "Do it or I'll shove my cock in your ass."

The threat of that huge organ violating her ass was enough to spur her into action. She pulled herself open, his hand on her back pushed her down exposing her slick folds to his gaze.

"Now I'm going to punish you," he murmured, "Good girls shouldn't like big cocks. They shouldn't fuck the way you do. They should be such whores." The first crack of the crop caught her tender folds. Her hands moved to cover the area quickly. "Move your hands." She didn't move.

"Please no," she whispered, "Don't hurt me." Her please were genuine. Until then no one had ever used a crop on her. The pain was so much bigger than she had expected.

"Move them or I'll fuck your ass till it bleeds." Her hands trembled as they slid back, pulling her open for him again. "That's better." The next blow caught the soft skin between her fuck hole and rosebud, she screamed into the comforter. "Oh that's going to cost you." He swung at her clit, she howled in pain. "You're just going to make it worse on yourself." She sobbed loudly as he proceeded to rain blows down on her sensitive skin.

His hands yanked her back farther so her ass was over the edge of the bed giving him more room to strike from beneath her. She could barely breathe through the pain as he took aim on her clit and struck several times, each harder than the last. It took everything she had to keep her hands in place. His deep voice next to her ear penetrated the red haze of pain enveloping her.

"Beg for my cock Jade." Seeing a possible escape from the torture she took a shaky breath.

"Please fuck me," she whispered. The crop snapped against her clit, harder than before.

"I don't believe you. Try harder."

"I need your cock. Please fuck me." Her voice had gained a little volume.

"I think you can do better." He swung again.

She took a deep breath and screamed. "Fuck me! I need that big cock."

"That's better," he said and dropped the crop next to her, grabbed his cock and shoved it into her in one painful stroke. She gasped from the pain but it turned into a moan as she was completely filled. She tried to move her hands but he grabbed her wrists. "Keep them there."

His hands moved to her hips to pull her into him and then push her forward. She took the hint and began to rock herself back and forth on him. Her pace increased as the pleasure built in her.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"That's it. Fuck that cock you dirty whore."

"Yes, oh god yes," she groaned and pushed herself into him hard. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, she moaned loudly as a massive orgasm built in her center. He gripped her hips and pulled her back hard, pounding her softness. She screamed as her orgasm smashed into her. He groaned in response, slowing his thrusts.

Through her pleasure induced stupor she couldn't help but be amazed at his control. Any other man she knew would have cum shortly after her. When he stopped completely she let her hands fall limply from her ass. She was filled with relief when he pulled out. She was still catching her breath when it registered that the rope on her knees was removed.

She realized she was free and flipped over quickly. She hopped off the bed intent on running for the door. He turned back from dropping the rope on the dresser and caught her on her second step. His strong arm hooked around her waist and he hauled her back to the bed throwing her back on it. He followed her decent smothering her with his big body, using his weight to push between her legs. He grabbed her flailing hands and stretched her arms over her head then ground his hips against her.

"That's it Jade, fight me. It's so much better when you fight." His tone was dark. She bucked against him in response.

"Get off of me," she wheezed, not able to draw a full breath under his weight.

"Oh no honey. I'm going to get off on you and definitely in you but no I'm not getting off of you." His hips swiveled again and he leaned down to capture her lips, kissing her hard. He took both her wrists in one hand and then moved his free hand between then, guiding his cock.

She screamed against his lips, her hips rocked from side to side trying to dislodge him. It was no use, he was too heavy, too strong for her to move. Once he found her entrance he pushed in with some difficulty. Her scream turned into a sob as he forced himself back inside her. Her eyes closed in defeat.

"It's amazing how tight you are considering what a fucking slut you are." Her eyes popped open. She turned her head to pull her lips from his.

"Go to hell," she whispered. He pumped his hips.

"Been there all week." He thrust again. "Waiting for my chance to get you." He thrust harder. "You have no idea what I've been through watching you with them."

"You saw me?"

"I saw you on your knees for them, on your back spreading your legs for them." He thrust again. "The room mates was the worst." He caught her lips again, crushed them as he kissed her hard. She moaned as he ground his pelvis. She planted her feet on the bed and pushed her hips up trying in vain to shove him from her body. It was useless, he thrusts were relentless.

"Please stop," she cried.

"Not till I've filled you," he said then sucked her bottom lips. After a few minutes she started to forget herself and kissed him back. He released her wrists and her hand found their way to his shoulders to slide over his skin. He pulled his lips from hers.

12