She Shows Off in Public and Pays the Price

Story Info
This hot girl loves to tease.
2.1k words
4.07
74.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturdays I like to walk in Hollywood....up and down Hollywood Blvd looking at all the tourists and locals collide. I especially like it when its warm out. So many women wearing so very little. I just love seeing the cleavage, the short skirts and the long legs. I am definitely a voyeur, but I am not just into looking from a far. I have picked up a lot of tourists this way and had some great times.

This one Saturday last June, it was a warm, but windy day and I was up to my usual bit of fun. It was about 6pm and I was walking up and down the Blvd, stopping now and then and taking it all in. I stopped and said hey to many of the usual impersonators in from of Graumans Chinese Theater. I enjoyed looking at all the foot prints and finger prints in the cement. My favorite by far, was Marilyn Monroe. It has a vie title over the top of it from Gentlemen Prefer Blonde's and her tiny little hand prints and high heel prints.

My favorite Marilyn Monroe movie was The Seven Year Itch, not that it was particularly better than any other, but it is the movie where her white dress is blown upward by the subway cars below the sidewalk. That scene is the scene that made me a fan of seeing up girls skirts and dresses. Yes I am a fan of upskirts!!

I was enjoying this particularly windy day in Hollywood for the very reason that I would get to see up a few dresses, even if just for a quick glimpse. I was walking down the street near the Capitol Records building, which is on Vine St, heading back toward the theater, but walking now on the opposite side of the street. I had seen a few dresses blowing up by now, but I spotted this beautiful dark beauty in a white dress and I was drawn to her. Maybe it was the similarity between her dress and Marilyn's, however hers was much shorter exposing her long dark skinned legs.

We we walking over all of the stars on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. I was walking behind this beauty and enjoying every little sway of her hips. She had her hair down which touched her shoulders slightly, however it was blowing around as much as her dress. It was quite sexy. She would turn her head to the side now and then, she was wearing Aviator type sunglasses and her full sexy lips were so very red and glossy. I could just imagine what she could do with those lips.

We had been walking a couple of blocks when all of a sudden the wind really picked up and gave me the most wonderful gift I've had in a long time. It blew her white dress up and almost over her head. That was not the best part. The best part is that she wasn't wearing a single thread of panties. That's right, she was totally nude under that dress. It was like I saw it in slow motion, at first she was facing away from me and I saw her beautiful, sexy, round ass. But then in her trying to catch her dress she turned completely around and ended up exposing her pussy to me too. Her pubic hair was of course very dark, but trimmed nicely, which made it easy to see the outline of her pussy lips below her patch of hair.

The sight of this beauties body got my cocks attention. It was rock hard now and pressing hard against my jeans. I so wanted to see if I could make my moves on this girl, so as she ducked into a souvenir store, I followed. I could now see the front of her better, it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra and what's even better is that she clearly had her nipples pierced. Maybe the shy girl from the street had more to her than what first glance showed me. She was looking around, seemingly just trying to process what just happened outside. She looked through the posters of all the movie stars past and present, the funny thing is she ran across a poster of Marilyn and her dress blowing up. She paused there for a moment and I am sure I saw her giggle to herself. This seemed to help her get her courage back and she left the store and back out onto the Blvd.

Of course I was not far behind. I sure was hoping for some more wind gusts. I didn't have to wait long. As we crossed the next street, midway across the intersection her dress was at it again. However, this time she did not bother trying to cover up, in fact she did a twirl as she was crossing the street. It was as if she was inviting all onlookers to see what she had under that dress. As the wind died down and her dress fell back into place, she turned toward my direction and lowered her glasses and gave me a wink and a smile. I was blown away, she knew I was following her and was apparently excited by it.

She stopped in front of another souvenir store which gave me an opening to go talk to her. I went up to this beauty and put on my best game, soon I had her giggling and flirting back and forth with me. It was clear she wasn't little miss innocent, we talked about partying and having fun picking up strangers and taking them home to have some adult fun. I found her name was Myra and she was a student at one of the local colleges. She had such a gorgeous smile and she smelled so wonderful. It was a mix of sex and perfume and it was driving me crazy. I asked her if she wanted to go grab a bite to eat, my treat. She agreed and we started walking up the street again, chatting along the way.

It was beginning to get dark now and I suggested we take a short cut through this alley over to the side street where we were headed to eat. Little did she know, I had some fun in mind for her. As we went down this alley full of dumpsters and back doors to all the shops facing the streets it seemed to become darker with each step we took. We reached a turning point in the alley, where I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me. I gave her a deep full kiss, her lips we so supple and felt so sexy against mine. My cock was harder than ever. I pulled back and told her in enjoyed her show earlier. She acted as if she didn't know what I was talking about. With that I reached down to bottom of her dress and grabbed her thighs and ran my hands up to her ass cheeks.

Myra seemed stunned at this forward move and tried to pull away from me. I held her by those awesome full ass cheeks and pushed my crotch harder into her pussy mound. I grabbed her hands and turned her around facing away from me and pushed her against brick wall of this building and a nearby dumpster. She was sort of whimpering now, but I was too far gone to care. I was holding her wrists with one hand and I was undoing my pants with the other. I lowered my pants and pushed my hard on against the back of her dress, which I pulled up out of the way until I could feel my cock against her ass. I had so much precum dripping from my cock now I wished she would suck me and lick it off, but first things first.

I pulled her back from the wall a little and pushed her forward and bent her over. Her head was down and forced against the corner where the building and the dumpster met. I still held her hands behind her back and with my other hand I began to run my cock up and down her pussy lips. I was forcing myself on this girl, but it was clear she was getting something out of this, her pussy was very wet. I slid my cock in and slammed it home. With this her whimpering became louder. I kept slamming in and out, bumping hard against her ass, I loved watching her ass cheeks jiggle with every slam forward. I seemed to feel her giving in to me so I let go of her hands and put each of my hands on her hips as I kept pulling her back into my cock with a good rhythm. Her whimpering now seemed to be changing to moans of ecstasy. She reached behind her neck and undid the top of her dress and let her tits free. She started tweaking her nipples and tugging on her piercings.

She was all mine now. I moved one of my hands to the crack of her ass and I began to press my thumb against her asshole. I didn't wait long before I started fucking her asshole with my thumb. She was so damn wet now I was needing some of her juices to be removed from my cock. I reached forward and grabbed one of her nipple piercings and told her to get on her knees. She still had a scared look on her face, but seemed to be going along with my requests without too much protest.

I told her she needed to lick some of her juices off my cock because she was so damn wet. She opened her mouth and hungrily grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down my cock and slurped at all of her pussy juice which was all over me by now. It was so hot seeing my white cock going in and out of this dark beauties mouth. Damn she was hot.

I made her stand back up by pulling hard on one of those pierced nipples. I kissed her as she stood up. I could taste her pussy juices on her lips. Damn she tasted good. I turned her around again and bent her over quickly. I pushed my cock back into her pussy and got back into the action. I really began working her asshole now with my thumb. Her asshole seemed to be loosening up and relaxing. I knew what I wanted to do next.

I pulled my cock out of her still soaking wet pussy and placed the head against her asshole. I started pushing forward until the head popped in. Damn it felt good, I had to have more. I started pushing slowly in further, she was whimpering now, but in a good way. I slid all the way into her until my balls touched her pussy. I started slowly in and out and soon I could feel her reach back to her pussy and she was clearly fingering her pussy while I fucked her asshole.

The rhythm was getting so frenzied now that I knew we would both be coming soon. She was almost screaming in ecstasy now and clearing nearing her climax. I became slamming into her ass harder and faster and then she let out a scream of pleasure. She was cumming and I was gonna be seconds behind her. I pulled my cock slowly out of her ass and made her turn around and get on her knees. She took my cock in hand and jerked my cock fast and opened her mouth waiting for my cum.

That was all I needed from her. I started spurting cum into her mouth and on her sexy dark skinned face. Damn this was so hot. She squeezed every last drop out of me and licked it from the tip. She then took her fingers and scooped the cum toward her hungry mouth. I handed her a tissue I had in my pocket and let her clean up her face.

She stood up and pulled me to her and kissed me deep. She whispered in my ear and told me that is exactly what she wanted from me. I pulled up my pants and straightened myself up. We both collected ourselves and continued walking to the next street over, where I happened to have my car parked. I asked her if she was still up for getting something to eat and she said as long as we get to have some more fun after. Without a doubt I was up for more. I opened the car door for her and we drove to my place and ordered in.

The rest of the night is another story for another day.