She Smiles When She Swallows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

And I'm really going to need that cover, cause Nicole and Sammy just arrived, they're looking sexier than ever. I think the party is finally about to start.

4:22

"Hi there Mark!" both girls say in almost perfect unison when they see me from maybe thirty feet away. They wave their hands at me and their faces seem to brighten even further. They head towards me and I see two guys following them close behind. I hadn't noticed them first but I assume they're Sammy's and Nicole's dates for the party.

"Hey girls!" I get two big, firm hugs that do nothing to settle my tent-situation as I feel the girls's breasts pressing against me. I don't think they noticed though, because they both just keep smiling at me.

They're wearing the proper attire for the event; almost nothing. "Whatcha think?" Sammy says and she and Nicole spin around quickly, giving me a view.

What a view. Sammy has a cute little white bikini with red flowers and Nicole's is a bright red one. They're both very small, although they probably don't technically qualify as thongs. Sammy's natural breasts wiggle a little when she finishes her rotation and she giggles, a little tipsy already maybe. Nicole's nipples are as hard as I've ever seen them. What has she been up to?

"What can I say girls, I really like what I see." Trying to act a little cooler than I actually feel.

"Oh, thanks Mark!" Nicole says, beaming. "You know, with all the hot girls you have here, we're gonna need to hear a lot of compliments today to keep our confidence up."

"Girls? What other girls?"

"Oh Mark, that was just the right answer! I have to give you a kiss for that one." Sammy grabs my head between her hands and gives me a hard kiss, right on the lips, with a loud smacking sound to finish it. I thought I would notice some alcohol on her breath but all I could smell was sweet cherries.

"Mark," Nicole says, sounding a bit more formal now but still sweet. "This is Ethan, and Joseph," gesturing towards their dates. I silently wonder what they think about Sammy giving me that kiss right in front of them, but they don't seem to care much. We shake hands and they have good grips. Confident.

Ethan is a tall guy with curly brown hair, slightly bigger than me both in height and in width, looks athletic but not like a jock. Joseph is about the same but with black hair cut short.

"Belle said it was alright to bring dates, right?"

"Yeah, 'course," I say. And to the guys, "you're both very welcome."

"Thanks man," Ethan says, but somehow I feel he couldn't care less about whether he was welcome or not. Not that he was obviously rude to me, no, just that slight lack of eye contact when he said it.

Joseph turns out to be a little more of a nice guy and says, "Thanks, seems like a nice party, and call me Joe, willya."

"Sure thing, Joe."

"Hey, there's the booze," Ethan says to Joe, like I wasn't there. He spotted the table with all the bottles on it. My bottles. I paid for them. The host.

"Go, join the party," Sammy says with a motherly generous tone and the guys leave, giving their dates a little kiss on their mouths. Seems, Ethan is Nicole's date and Joe is Sammy's.

"You guys've met Simon, right?" I say when they're gone.

"Yeah sure, hi Simon" They shake hands.

"Nice to meet you again. Both of you."

"Nice to meet you too, again," Sammy says with a smile. Nicole is looking into my eyes with a look in her's, I haven't seen before. Where did that come from?

"Where you guys been, anyway?" I say. "I almost thought you're gonna be a no-show."

"Oh no, we've been here a while," Nicole says. "We just met up with Belle in the kitchen and had a little girly-talk, you know."

"Oh, sure," like I knew what girls talked about.

That's something I've been thinking about actually. What do girls talk about? I mean really, it can't be all lingerie and lip gloss, right? I bet some of it is, but girls can talk forever and ever and ever and there has to be other topics. If you have an idea, let me know, ok? I'd appreciate it.

"Did Belle tell you about Ethan and Joe?" Nicole asks me.

"Tell me? Oh right, yeah she did." Now I get it. "They're the guys from the café, right?"

"Right."

They weren't young studs as I had thought, just guys. Guys my age, thirty maybe. The guy Belle said she thought was obnoxious must've been Ethan, no question. And he is Nicole's date.

"I didn't know you guys were dating already."

"Yeah, it's why we're a little late, we were on our first dates before we came here."

"Oh, ok."

"So what do you think?" Nicole asks me.

"'Bout what?"

"About Ethan and Joe, come on Mark, tell us, we want a guy's opinion."

"A guy's opinion? About another guy?"

"Not whether you thought they were hot or not, you know, just your honest opinion."

"Ok, my honest opinion?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I thought Joe seemed like a nice enough guy, but I'm not so sure about Ethan."

"What about him?" Nicole asks, maybe a little defensive about her date.

"No, I just didn't get that good-a-feeling about him, is all. Seemed a little, I don't know, full of himself."

"Oh," Nicole says, "That's ok," and she looks at Sammy who seems to find what I said funny.

"Apparently," Sammy says between giggles, "Nicole was a little full of himself earlier too." And Nicole actually blushes at that. I've never seen her blush before, she has the body of a comic book girl as I said, and she has that same cool way about her that you'd expect from such a girl. Always in complete control.

"Sam!" she says, acting angry but smiling.

"Nicole," I say and shake my head with feigned disappointment. "On the first date and all," seeing if I can get her to blush more.

"Yeah, I know. I guess I'm a little slut, huh?" And I think she blushes a bit more, but she also gives me more of that strange look she gave me before. I can't really explain it because I don't know what it means. It looks mysterious and also kinda naughty, but not like she's flirting with me, more like she knows something I don't, yet.

"Well," I say, trying to stay cool. "What's wrong with being a slut, right?"

"That's right, Mark," Nicole says. "Besides, after having met Belle, I think I'm not the only slut at this party. I really didn't think she'd wear that bikini today."

"No?"

"No, or that you'd let her. You really aren't the jealous type, are you, Mark?"

"No, I guess I'm not. But to be fair, she's not the only one wearing a thong here, right?"

"No, I have to give you that. But she is the only one who's also married, wearing that thong."

And I hadn't thought of that but she is right, as far as I know most the other girls are single. The ones wearing thongs really did look like they were looking for, well ..action.

"Well, I guess we'd better join our dates before they wander off on us," Nicole says.

They both give me and Simon hugs and Nicole even gives me a little kiss on the cheek first, then clinging to me a little longer and closer than she has to. I can feel her large, firm breasts against me again, her nipples seem to stiffen and her lower stomach presses against my crotch. No way I can hide my excitement now and my dick pushes against her, but she doesn't pull back.

"Keep enjoying yourself," she says with a twinkle in her eyes as she leaves.

5:10

"Hi honey!" my wife says. She's got a glass of bubbly in her left hand but she snakes her other arm around my neck. It slides up the back of my head, her fingers playing with my hair and pulling me in, giving me a full, wet kiss. She has her lips relaxed and only slightly parted, putting her mouth on mine just a hint off centre and then works into the kiss, no tongue yet but her lips against mine, wet, tasting champagne, grabbing hold and slowly sucking in my lower lip. She suckles tenderly on it for just a second or two and then lets her tongue flick against the inside of my upper lip, sending bubbles up my spine doing so. Our tongues meet for a short while and she seems to want more when she breaks the kiss.

"Hi to you," I say.

"Hummm," she says with a pleased smile on those wet lips.

"Having a good time?"

"The best, it was a lovely idea, having this pool party, honey" I can hear she's feeling the alcohol, I don't know how much she's been drinking, but it's probably more than usual. More than usual at what, five in the afternoon, anyway. But she isn't drunk, just tipsy and feeling good. I'm probably more intoxicated than she is but I guess I'm also more used to it, Belle normally doesn't drink much, couple glasses of wine, a cocktail maybe.

"I haven't seen you in a while," I say to her. "You're not off showing that body of your's to any strange men, are you?" remembering what Nicole said about her bikini being a little slutty.

She gets a devil's spark in her eyes and says, "Would you care if I did?"

"No, 'course not," I say, trying my best to counter her tease. She just keeps smiling her little smile at me.

"Good," she says. A mild wave of jealousy rushes through my body, finding it's way to my balls somehow, stirring them.

"I've just been hanging with Nicole and Sammy, you know."

"Right, girl talk."

"Exactly," she giggles.

In the pool, some people are rigging up the volleyball net in the shallow end, that guy Ethan is tugging on a rope to get it taut. I don't see Nicole around him.

"Oh, volleyball!" Belle says.

"Looks like it."

5:25

It's Ethan and Joe against Simon and Eric, Ethan is serving and he heaves himself out of the water, smashing the volleyball like a pro over the net. Simon throws himself at it, managing to keep the ball in play and Eric lays it up for him to smash but he doesn't get the timing right so the ball just bounces of Simon's hands in a long arc and Joe is on the other side blocking, sending the ball back into the water on Simon's and Eric's side, and they both throw themselves at it.

But they're too late. Ethan and Joe high-five each other and Simon and Eric just shake their heads, they're losing big time. This was the second set they lost, and by rather big numbers, first 11-5 and now 11-6.

I'm watching the game with Belle at my side, she's crawled up against me in the lounge chair and she's slowly stroking my leg, watching the game with more interest than I thought she'd have. She's not really the sporty type.

"That's it for me," Eric says and heads towards the edge of the pool.

"Ah, come on man," Ethan says. "One more set? You win, we call it a tie."

"Nah, I've had enough." Leaving Simon alone on his side of the net.

"Hey Mark, hop in, help me out here," Simon calls to me but I'm not in the mood to get my ass whipped by Ethan and Joe.

"Think I'll pass!" I shout back at him. I rather sit here in the evening sun anyway, my arm around my wife's slender waist.

"How about you, Isabelle, you up for some volleyball?"

"Me?" Belle says.

"Yeah!"

"You sure you want a girl on your team? I'm not very good."

"Hey, doesn't matter, couldn't go any worse now anyway. Besides, I'm sure you're great at this. All you need is a feel for the ball." What did he just say?

"Do you mind honey?" Belle says, looking at me, I can see the excitement in her eyes.

"No no, go ahead, have fun." She gives me a quick kiss on the mouth and hops out of the chair.

Halfway to the pool she stops, turns around and starts fiddling with her skirt, realizing she's not supposed to wear it in the water. She doesn't get the mechanism open so instead, she just pulls the skirt down her legs, wiggling her hips as she goes. She's got her back towards the pool and I can see the three guys in there staring at her ass, it's pointed right at them and she's completely bent over. Her thong must be riding up her crack real nice now, her pussy lips almost spilling out on the sides, maybe the pink outer rim of her asshole is even on display for a short second. Nicole was right, the bikini is a bit slutty.

Ethan and Joe look at each other when she rises again, ending the show, they're nodding and grinning in amused understanding.

She steps out of the skirt and kicks it over to me, and then she takes off her necklace as well and throws it in my lap.

"Ok guys, let's play some volleyball!" she says, jumping into the pool. Her golden blond hair doesn't get wet at first so she dips her head in front of her, much like the girl with the black hair did before, and jerks her head back. I see her breasts bouncing in her tiny, tiny bikini. Simon, Joe and Ethan are looking too. "It's still a tie if we win this one, right?" she says.

"Right," Ethan says.

5:29

"You wanna serve?" Simon asks Belle and holds out the ball for her to grab.

"No, I think I'll leave that to you this time. Don't wanna make a fool of myself the first thing I do."

"If you say so."

Simon strikes the ball and it goes flying over the net. It's well placed and Joe lunges back and just barely reaches it. Belle stands with her knees bent and is leaning forward a bit to be ready for the return. The ball wobbles towards Ethan who isn't focused, at least not on the game. He probably has a nice view down Belles cleavage when she's standing like that. He hits the ball but it goes into the net and drops to the water with a soft splat.

"Yeah! One - nothing!" Belle shouts and jumps up and down in the pool with her arms raised. She is so happy that she gives Simon a hug instead of the usual high-five. Simon looks a little surprised but he grins and looks up at me, I give him the thumbs up for scoring the point. It was a good serve.

"Let's go! You're not gonna be so lucky next time," Joe says.

And they're not. They lose the next point and the one after that and I'm thinking it was just a fluke, that first point. When they're down by six to two, Belle is starting to hang a bit with her head.

"Time out!" Simon calls and both teams start whispering to each other, I can't hear what any of them are saying. They break up again and Simon slaps Belle's ass under water when she turns, Belle gives up a little scream and looks at Simon like he's been a bad boy. "Game on!" Simon calls.

Now the ball seems to be going Simon's and Belle's way, Simon hits a few spikes and Joe and Ethan fumbles more and more, nervous maybe.

After each point they score, Belle throws her arms around Simon's neck, the high-five tradition long gone. Simon gets used to the new ritual and holds her longer and tighter for every point, his hands drifting lower and lower. One time he even gives her thonged ass a friendly squeeze and she doesn't seem to mind much, her spirits sky-high from alcohol and adrenaline.

They actually manage to win the game in the end by eleven to ten, Ethan and Joe never got their form back after the time out, and Belle screams and laughs and jumps with joy, giving Simon another dancing, hopping hug and even ducks under the net to give Ethan and Joe an embrace. Ethan must have been inspired by Simon before, cause he seizes the opportunity and grabs her right ass cheek, copping a full feel. She doesn't seem to mind this time either, probably thinking she's giving the guy his consolation prize. It upsets me a little bit at first but then I think, hey, it's still gonna be me who's going to bed with her tonight so I let her enjoy herself.

"You guys want a re-match?" Belle asks. She has obviously found her competitive side.

"Well," Ethan says. "How about if we play a game of basketball instead?" He'd spotted that we have hoops laying at the far side of the pool, you just have to rig them up, doesn't take more than five minutes. "You up for it?"

"Yeah, ok." Belle looks at Simon who nods in agreement. "Why don't you guys rig'em up and I go have a sip on my drink when you do?"

"You're not gonna help?" Simon asks her, but with a grin on his face.

"No, that's men's work," and she walks up the steps of the pool. The steps start at surface level and go down to the bottom, making it easy to get in and out, and she sways her hips from one side to the other as she climbs them, the guys stealing glimpses as she does.

Before she comes over to me, she stops by the drink table and grabs two glasses, fills them with ice, pours vodka over and tops off with tonic. She hands me one of the glasses and sits down on my lap again. Her ass is cold from the water and I can feel my pants soaking but I don't mind. It's still warm out even if the sun is about to disappear behind the treetops.

When she's this close, I can see something I didn't when she was in the pool, fifteen feet away; her light yellow bikini is slightly transparent and her stiff nipples are visible through the material. It's not obvious, it's not completely transparent like if it'd been a white suit, but it definitely didn't look like that way when it was dry. I check to see if the bottom is as revealing but to my relief, it must be made out of slightly thicker fabric, I don't see anything inappropriate down there.

"What are you looking at, honey," she says. She's already halfway through her drink, must be thirsty after the game.

"Oh, nothing. Hey, you were great out there, I didn't know you were so good at volleyball."

"Thanks," she smiles and gives me a kiss. "It was really fun."

"Yeah, looked like it."

"Now we're gonna play basketball."

"I heard, good luck."

"Thanks."

She sits, sipping on her drink, looking at the guys rigging the basketball hoops.

"Oh, and honey, did you see Simon grabbing my ass before?"

"Yeah, I did."

"You angry?"

"Did you mind him doing it?"

"No, not really."

"Then I'm not angry. At you or him. I trust the both of you."

"Good." She keeps sipping on her drink, not much left now. "Ethan grabbed me too."

"I saw that too."

She looks into my eyes, waiting.

"Did you like it?" I ask.

And she keeps looking into my eyes, searching for a hidden clue to my thoughts.

"A little maybe," she says with her softest voice.

"Yeah? I didn't think you liked him very much, that he's obnoxious."

"Well, he is, don't you think?" I shrug, wanting to hear her opinion without her knowing mine. "No, I don't like him very much, it's just.."

"Just what?" I ask.

"It's just that I feel so good, you know. With the sun and the drinks and all. And wearing this bikini, I almost feel a little, I don't know, slutty?"

"Yeah?" And I know, that word is Nicole's, not Belle's.

"Kinda anyway, and I'm not used to guys other than you grabbing my bare ass."

"You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just that, well you know, when Ethan grabbed my ass.."

I'm not used to her talking about her ass like this, in broad daylight, and it's getting me a little excited.

"What?"

"Well, he got himself a really good grip you know."

"What you mean?"

"I mean he felt more than my ass. His fingers were kinda long and dug in to me a bit."

"In to you?" I'm not sure what she meant by that but my dick seems to have an idea.

"Yeah, they kinda made their way, further down. Down to my ..pussy almost."

"Almost?"

"No. Not almost, I guess. I don't know if he knew what he was touching, I think it was more of an accident anyway, but he had his fingers right on my, you know, lips for a second. When he squeezed, he almost pulled me open."

My dick had the right idea all along.

"And you're ok, right?" But the question is more for myself than for her, I think.

"Yeah, I told you. But are you? I really think it was an accident honey."

A strange guy, one I don't even like that much, has had his fingers on my wife's pussy, what am I supposed to feel about that? Jealousy? Yeah, I feel it, a lot of it. Anger? Must be the alcohol, but no, no anger. Did she deserve it? In that thong of her's? Maybe. Was it really an accident? Well, how long can his fucking fingers be, doesn't he have any control over them? Maybe I am a little angry after all.

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers
123456...9