She Smiles When She Swallows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

"Hey," I shrug. "If it was an accident.."

"I'm sure it was. Thank you honey, I wasn't sure if I was gonna tell you about it at first. You're so cool." And she smiles a loving smile at me.

"Hey, you know you can always tell me these things, right? It's you and me baby."

"You're the best." And she gives me a peck on my lips. "I think they're waiting for me." I see the guys are done rigging the hoops.

5:55

Again, it's Simon and Belle against Joe and Ethan, Belle gets to start with the ball cause she's a girl I guess, and she throws it to Simon before Joe gets too close to her.

Since they obviously can't bounce the ball in the water, the rules are a bit different from real basketball. The rules are, when you're holding the ball, you're not allowed to walk with it, you have to pass it or shoot. Also, you're not allowed to hold a player that doesn't have the ball, doing so results in a penalty shot.

Simon grabs the ball out of the air and Belle hurries towards the other side. Simon passes to Belle but Joe intercepts. Instead of passing the ball, Joe starts moving into a free space when Simon calls, "Hey, you're not allowed to run with the ball!"

And they get a free shot from a really good position. Simon takes it and it's good. It bounces off the back board and on the rim and on the rim again and then it falls through the net. One - nothing to Belle and Simon.

The hugging ritual starts where it left off from the volleyball game but Simon doesn't try to grab Belle's ass this time.

It's Ethan's ball and he passes it to Joe and then moves up close to the hoop. Joe throws it to him and Belle jumps out of the water, trying for an intercept. Her breasts look like they're about to pop out of the top but somehow they stay in place. She misses the ball and Ethan scores an easy one.

Now Simon has the ball. He passes it to Belle, who almost fumbles it, but manages to grab hold of it between her arms. She's a little off balance though, and before she can pass the ball back to Simon, Ethan is right behind her. He grabs at the ball from behind and Belle bends forward, trying to get it out of his reach. Their bodies connect tightly as Ethan grabs Belle around her waist with his left arm and reaches for the ball with the other. He pulls her back against him, hard, and she gasps, looking back at him with a stunned look in her eyes. She holds on to the ball and Simon comes to the rescue, grabbing it from her hands. He takes a shot but misses, he hits the edge of the back board and the ball bounces up on the ground. Joe goes to get it back.

"I'm not too rough with you, am I?" Ethan says to Belle with a grin.

"I think I can handle it."

"I'm sure you can."

I don't have time to try to figure out what innuendos I missed, cause now Sammy and Nicole are coming this way.

"There you are!" Nicole says when she sees me. They both have a drink in their hands, and Sammy's almost escapes her glass when she plants her round, firm, pale cheeks on the lounge chair next to me.

"Oops," she says. "Good thing we're outside."

Nicole remains standing, nowhere for her to sit down except the ground. I start to get up and say, "here, take my seat," but she says, "no no, that's ok."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, sure. Well actually, maybe I can sit on your lap, that way we can all sit down? That be ok with you?"

Hell yea, that be ok!

"Sure, I guess," I say.

The game hasn't started again yet and Nicole shouts to Belle who's standing there waiting for Joe to return with the ball, "hey, Belle! How's it going, you guys beating the crap out of our dates, huh?"

"Oh, hi Coley! Yeah, we're gonna beat the crap outta them, you know it!"

"Good. Say, it ok with you if I borrow your husbands lap for a while?"

"His what?"

"His lap, to sit on!"

"Oh, yeah, go ahead! What's mine is your's, you know!"

Nicole turns towards me again. "I guess we're in the clear then, right?" And she points her fanny towards my legs, her bikini rides up on her cheeks, a strip of skin that is a little paler then the rest of her peeks out from under the bikini, the part of her that hasn't seen the sun in a while. She seems careful not to put all her weight on me at once so she arches her back a little, accentuating her unworldly curves as she does. And then she's in my lap.

She sits down close to my crotch, but there's still some room left before there would be any embarrassing contact.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?"

"Heavy as a feather," I say. I almost wish she was heavier so she'd press against me harder. Her ass feels great and I put my left hand lightly on her waist, feeling like that's ok for me to do. She just looks back at me and smiles a sexy smile.

"That looks like fun," Sammy says.

"What does?" I ask.

"The game."

"Oh, then why don't you ask if you can join them."

"Nah, it'd make it three against two, I think I'll pass."

But she was right, it looks like they're having a lot of fun in the water. Shouting and screaming and laughing, the ball flying through the air, sometimes it turns in to an all-out wrestling game when someone holds on to the ball for too long, usually it's Belle. It goes on like that for some time, and it seems like it's pretty even teams.

After a while, Simon says he's pulled a muscle and that he's gonna have to quit. He heads towards the house to change out of his wet swim trunks. Belle looks disappointed at first, but then Sammy says, "Hey, I can play with you instead of Simon!"

"Yeah, hop in Sam! Help me out here," Belle says.

"What, you afraid to take us both on, huh?" Ethan says.

"No no, I don't need any help, I'd just like the company, that's all," she teases.

To my great disappointment, Sammy joining Belle leaves the other lounge chair free. Nicole sees it too.

"Guess I should leave your lap alone now, then." She starts to get up.

"Well, I didn't exactly mind."

"Oh?" she asks with her eyebrow raised and a spark in her eyes, like I said something racy.

I don't know what to say so don't say anything.

"Well, maybe I'll just sit right here then." And she sits back down in my lap, a little higher even this time, now really close to my crotch.

The game starts up again, and there seems to be even more wrestling now, hands are grabbing everywhere. I can see Joe grabbing Sammy's breasts a couple of times, but I guess that's ok, they are after all dating. Sometimes I think I see Ethan grabbing Belles breasts as well, but I can't be sure, he usually has his back to me at those times. Maybe it's just my imagination. I even think he's got his hand up between her legs from behind at some times, always when they're submerged and I can't actually see anything.

Nicole turns in my lap, grinding her bottom against my thighs, brushing against my erection. It's not fully hard but almost.

"Looks like they're having fun don't it?" She looks deep in my eyes and I see how beautiful her's is. Usually, I'm preoccupied with her fantastic body but now that we're so close it just hits me that she's got these incredibly sensual brown, almost black eyes, and those thin, dark, curved eyebrows that seem to flirt constantly.

"Yeah." I'm mr. Eloquent.

"Aren't you jealous with Belle out there, with those guys?"

I shrug. "No, not really."

"Really? Not even a little?"

"I told her to go, have fun."

"Mark, you're some guy, you know that?"

"Thanks."

"But you know, there's some heavy grabbing going on out there, you know what mean?"

"I guess. But she already told me about it, I trust her."

"She told you? What? What did she say?" wiggling her ass, adjusting herself. Brushing against me again.

"She.. no I probably shouldn't tell you"

"Oh come on Mark, she's gonna tell me later anyway, we tell each other everything."

"Fine, ok. She gave Ethan a hug after the last game and, accidentally he kinda copped a feel of her."

"What do you mean, 'a feel'? A feel of what?"

"Well her, you know, her ..lips."

"Her lips? What's wrong with.. ah, her lips. Not the ones she kisses you with in the morning, right?"

"Only if I'm lucky," I say and she smiles a little at that.

"He felt up her pussy, is that what you're saying?"

"Ah, yeah."

"Oh." And she turns back to the game. I wonder how she feels about it, Ethan is after all her date.

The game continues in front of us, it's not really basketball anymore, more like a grabbing contest with a ball. But still, I can't see Ethan actually touching Belle where he shouldn't. My mind races though.

After maybe a minute Nicole scoots back a little, putting her left ass cheek on the head of my dick. It gives me a full-on erection and I know she can feel it grow as she sits there. I feel a little embarrassed but she doesn't react to it.

Finally, I see it. Belle has the ball, Joe is blocking the pass to Sammy and Ethan is moving up behind her. He grabs her like before, with his left arm around her waist and they struggle for a second or two, the ball still out of reach for Ethan. Then he lets his left hand slide up her belly. She bends forward and I don't see anything for moment as she submerges her upper body in the water. But then she suddenly raises herself again and there it is, Ethan's hand with a firm grip around her right boob. It looks like he's even got her nipple pinched between his thumb and index finger. Her tiny bikini is still on but I'm sure he's getting an excellent feel anyway.

"Still not jealous, are you?" Nicole says.

I don't say anything for a while and then, "Well, maybe a little."

"Well, you seem to be ok though." And she wiggles her ass a bit, rubbing my dick. She smiles at me. "You're getting a little turned on, aren't you?"

"Well, maybe a little," I repeat myself.

"Hmm. I'm just curious, is it cause of what's going on in the water or cause of me?" And she looks deep into my eyes once again.

"Think I have to take the fifth on that one," not wanting to give her a straight answer.

"Ok." She nods her head. "So, aren't you wondering what's going on under the water? You know, all the things we can't see?"

She teases me with her eyes, and I can swear she's not sitting still in my lap although her movements are subtle, because my dick is twitching like it's being gently massaged.

"I have to say, I have been thinking about it."

"Me too," she says. "Look, why don't you go make us some fresh drinks, and then we'll have a little chat, ok?"

"Sure." She gets off of me and releases my dick, it feels both good and a little sad at the same time. Will I ever get that close to her again? I take our empty glasses and walk over to the drink table.

I get there and see there are no clean glasses left so I fill our used ones with ice and make the drinks. I make them strong, thinking I'll need it.

I get back and hand her her drink, she's been standing up all along, probably to work some stiffness out.

"Here," I say, handing her the drink. "Sorry I had to use our old glasses but there were no clean ones left."

"Oh, that's ok," she says, "a dirty glass for a dirty girl," with just a hint of a grin at the side of her mouth.

I sit down again and wonder what she's going to do, is she going to sit on my lap again or in the other chair? I know what I'm hoping for. She watches the game standing for a second, and then seems to notice I've taken a seat and there she goes.

She sits back on my lap. This time, I've got my dick pointing towards my stomach so she won't have to sit on it. It's gone a little soft getting the drinks, but when she sits down again it quickly regains it's vigour.

She takes a good, big mouthful of the drink and swallows. "Mmm," she smiles. "Strong."

"Yeah."

She leans back against me, her voice low now, almost whispering. People are walking around and she wants to keep this between me and her. "So, you wanna hear what I think is going on under water?"

"Sure."

"Well, for one thing, I think there's a lot more wrestling than there need to be, don't you? I mean it is basketball they're playing after all."

"You're right."

"Between Joe and Sammy, that's perfectly understandable, and they're not even hiding it very much, right? But from what I know about Ethan, he's not one to pass up a chance of copping a little feel either."

"No?"

"No. You can take my word for it. And you don't think that accidental grab you told me about was just that, accidental, do you?"

"The thought crossed my mind. I mean, no matter how big your hands are, you have some control of them, right?"

"Right, but his hands aren't that big, not as big as you' think anyway. And look now, Ethan's closing in on Belle before she's even got the ball."

"Maybe he thinks she'll get it soon. I'd probably do the same if I were him."

"Yeah, but it's like he's always making sure he's close to her. Look, now Sammy's throwing it to her, let's see what happens now."

"They're struggling for the ball. That's all I can see anyway."

"Exactly, all you can see. But they're mostly under water, there! Did you see?"

"No, what?"

"His hand, reaching under her, why did he do that, the ball's not down there, is it?"

"But it was under water, how could you see where his hand was?"

"Because I know how he thinks. I know his moves."

"Cause you slept with him, right?" I say and she becomes silent, turning her face to me. It's like she's licking me with her eyes.

"That's right, because I fucked him. I said I was a dirty girl, didn't I?"

"You're not dirty."

"No?"

"Well, I like that in a girl anyway," I say, and she smiles at me again, now giving me a blowjob with her eyes. How does she do that?

She scoots higher, placing her barely covered cheeks right over my crotch. If we'd been naked now her pussy would be grinding against the base of my penis. It's a fact.

I have my drink in my right hand but the left one is resting on her hip. I let it slide a little higher, slipping past the bikini fabric, touching skin. I caress the side of her lower back with my thumb, just where her waist is the smallest, trying to do it as absentmindedly as I can. She rolls slightly with her head and humms, like she's liking it.

"What are they doing now," I ask her.

"Mmm, well you see how it looks like he's got her in an arm lock?"

"Yeah?"

"But what is his left hand doing? You can't see it, but I think he's slid it up to her breasts."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I think. I think he's got his hands on your wife's breasts, maybe even under the bikini top, why would they otherwise be taking so long? I think he's squeezing her nipples, making them hard and sensitive. And you know what," she says whispering, her voice barely audible, right up against my ear now, her lips brushing at my earlobe. "His cock must be pressing against her ass, the way they're locked into each other like that. I bet he's got a hard-on like a fucking rock right now. You want me to tell you about his cock or has Belle already told you about it? Cause I told her about it before, you know."

I look at them as they come out of the clinch and when Belle stands up straight, she's flushed and her nipples are definitely hard, just like Nicole said they'd be. But then again, it could be from the cold water, right? I fill my mouth with the drink and swallow it down. Damn, it really was a strong one.

6:28

The game is finally finished, Belle and Sammy come up to us, dripping wet.

"So, here you're sitting, all cozy, huh?"

"What's your's is mine, you said, right?" Nicole says.

"Yeah, 'course. He's got a nice lap, doesn't he?"

"Really nice. Besides, you stole my date so it wasn't more than fair that I'd steal your's, don't you think?"

"Hmm, I guess you're right. But how about some girl-talk now, if you can tear yourself away from my husband, Coley?"

"Hey, I'm always up for some girl-talk, let's go." And Nicole gets up from my lap and they leave me alone. I can see Simon coming out of the house now, so I won't have to be alone for too long though.

6:30

"Your muscle ok now?" I say to Simon as he comes up to me.

"Oh, yeah, sure. I'll probably be a little stiff by tomorrow though."

"The girls did pretty well without you, you know."

"Yeah? Well forget about that now, I just saw something we have to check out man."

"What's that?"

"You remember that black-haired beauty coming out of the pool earlier? With the pink bikini?"

"Yeah?"

"Well she's at the rear lawn, behind those bushes you've got there?"

"So? What she doing all the way back there?"

Simon grins at me, he's up to no good, I can tell. "She's not alone," he says.

"She's not, what you mean? What are they doing?"

"Well, when I was changing I looked out the window and she was lying there, lapping up the last few rays of sunlight I guess, with some guy beside her. It looked innocent at first, he's just touching her back a little with his hand, but after a while they're starting to get a little more in to it, you know?"

"I thought you were gone a long time. So then what?"

"Then I thought I'd find you. You wanna go have a look or what?"

"Hell yeah, let's go. It's my lawn they're lying on after all."

I get up and we walk towards the house. I'm still turned on from watching the game with Nicole in my lap.

We get inside.

"I was in the bathroom down the hall," Simon says and points down towards where our smallest bathroom is. It's still big enough for the two of us to stand in but it's a bit of a walk to get to it. It's a big house, and nobody has probably found it so it shouldn't be occupied.

He gets in first and I close the door behind us, thinking that it probably would have looked pretty weird if somebody had seen us. Two guys going into a bathroom together? I don't bother flipping the lock, thinking that would be even more suspicious.

"They're still there," Simon whispers. "And keep it quiet, the window is cracked open a little, they're gonna hear us."

I walk up to the window and look out. They're maybe ten feet from the house wall, making our window a perfect vantage point. The sun is casting an almost horizontal light on them, making them look like they were posing for a magazine shoot. Being behind the house and with the dense shrubs and bushes, they must be feeling completely alone.

The guy, I think his name is Freddie or something, I only shook hands with him earlier, is sliding his hand up and down her golden-skinned back. I can hear her moaning a little through the cracked open window when his hand slips down over her ass, lingering there for a while, caressing her naked cheeks. She's got a thong and the bikini top has been undone, the thin strings at her sides coming out from under her. I would really like her to turn around and sit up and let the top slide off her breasts but she doesn't. From what I saw before, they are a magnificent couple.

He keeps kneading her ass cheeks, a little harder now. She's starting to writhe under his hands, her moans gaining in volume. He asks her something I can't hear and she nods her head.

From a bag by their feet he produces a bottle. He puts a little of a clear liquid in his hands and puts the bottle down before he rubs his hands together, spreading the oil and warming it. He puts his hands on her back again.

"Mmm, that feels good," I hear her say and her back is soon glistening from the oil and the reddish light from the setting sun.

He keeps rubbing her, pouring more of the oil directly on her skin. He works it in carefully over her back before he starts to move further and further down in small circles.

"This is so fucking hot," Simon whispers at my side.

His hands reach her thong and I'm thinking maybe she won't want to get it all oily and I fear he's gonna move back up again.

But he doesn't stop and she doesn't complain, I can see her upper body rising and sinking with her breathing, she must be very aroused right now.

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers
123456...9